Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Please, How Can I Win Her Trust And Loyalty Back? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, How Can I Win Her Trust And Loyalty Back? (1482 Views)

Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) / How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / Am In Love Wit A 13 Years Old Girl... How Do I Win Her Heart. + Pix Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, How Can I Win Her Trust And Loyalty Back? by Kayraph(m): 12:56pm On Oct 22, 2010
This is my story,

I met my fiance about 2 years ago and I have never regeretted going out with her. She is kind, nice, loyal, caring and supportive. She loved me with everything she has: money, time, body etc. She got a job sometimes last year in Abuja and had to relocate while I stayed back in Lagos.

We have been communicating regularly, she has been the one making most of the calls. Recently, I cheated on her by bringing in another lady to my house, while I was outside doing something, she called and the lady picked the call and since then things has never been the same between us. The lady who picked the call did so thinking that it was one of the numbers that she was trying to call initially that was calling back and immediately she heard my finace's voice she hung up. My fiance called back and demanded to know who she was.

I was caught red-handed and could not bear to lie to her. I simply told her that I'm sorry, she cried throughout the night and was asking me if it was the distance that was making me to misbehave.

2 weeks ago she came to Lagos and I noticed that her behaviour towards me has changed, after the incidence the frequency of her calling dropped drastically. When she arrived my house, I overheard her speaking with a man on the phone and from the tone of their discussions I deduced that she is seeing someone else (don't ask me how I know).

I went to her FB profile and I was able to get the identity of the guy but I kept the discovery to myself. I have apologised to her and promised to turn over a new leaf but I discovered that I have never had the full conviction that she is fully committed to me, for the 3 days she spent with me she was communicating with the guy.

My question now is: how can I win her loyalty back? How can I know that she has truly forgiven me? How do we go back to the way things were at the onset.

I await your responses, thank y'all
Re: Please, How Can I Win Her Trust And Loyalty Back? by Odunnu: 1:40pm On Oct 22, 2010
Both of you should seat down and talk ths over.
Dont act the victim. Tell her you are sorry and that what happened has jugged brain as to what you'l lose if she leaves you. Ask her for forgiveness and promise never to see another woman again.
Re: Please, How Can I Win Her Trust And Loyalty Back? by SAGoddess: 1:49pm On Oct 22, 2010
Did she start seeing the other guy after she discovered your other girl?
Re: Please, How Can I Win Her Trust And Loyalty Back? by Kayraph(m): 1:54pm On Oct 22, 2010
@Odunnu, when she came to Lagos recently, we did all you mentioned and she cried when I was begging her. Afterwards, she said that she has forgiven me from her heart. I promised her that if I am given another chance I will make sure that she does no regret it.

SA Goddess:

Did she start seeing the other guy after she discovered your other girl?

SA Goddess, I discovered this when she came to Lagos but did not ask her abt it. I'm not sure if it was my action that pushed her into it or she has been toying wif the idea initially.
Re: Please, How Can I Win Her Trust And Loyalty Back? by SAGoddess: 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2010
THen you two need to sit down and talk about this, decide if you both still want it or if you want to see other people, also make her aware you know about her other guy, you both need to start on a clean slate if you are to make it work!
Re: Please, How Can I Win Her Trust And Loyalty Back? by Odunnu: 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2010
Then confront her with your discovery. Tell her she's hurting you by her actions. She cant claim to love you yet allow you go thru emotional pains because of her actions
Re: Please, How Can I Win Her Trust And Loyalty Back? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2010
Young Man. Tis simple.U guyz need 2 talk bout this. if she can handle it(ie 4give without tryn 2 get back @ u), then gud. if she cant, then it asta la vista baby. trust once lost is hard 2 regain. focus ur attention on another woman and when nxt u meet a great gal, nva 4k up. cuz they only give u but 1 chance,
Re: Please, How Can I Win Her Trust And Loyalty Back? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2010
1. you cant win her trust and loyalty backe
reasons are:

when you hurt someone, and say you are sorry things can not always get back to how they were
the best thing to do is simply stay clean or don't ever get caught.

secondly the distance will not help you much, now she has gotten reasons to cheat on you without feeling guilty

but on second thought try finding out when she started dating that other guy, if you can pin the timeline to before she caught you
then you've gotten yourself a bargaining chip,

words are useless to a girl of her class, actions means more,
so prove to her you are truely sorry,
even if you have to spend an entire week in Abuja. let her know how sorry you really are
take time out and do something you guys used to do when the relationship was sizzling hot in the beginning.

overall wether she truely forgives  you or not, time will tell,

thanks for being honest with her
that should also count for something
a lot of guys in your shoes would have looked for one silly excuse to give to her.

all the best,
Re: Please, How Can I Win Her Trust And Loyalty Back? by Omolola1(f): 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2010
She was looking 4 an opportunity to dump u, she probably might have bn seein dat guy b4 the incidence happened
Re: Please, How Can I Win Her Trust And Loyalty Back? by Kelvinj(m): 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2010
Kingsleyinfo:

1. you cant win her trust and loyalty backe
reasons are:

when you hurt someone, and say you are sorry things can not always get back to how they were
the best thing to do is simply stay clean or don't ever get caught.

secondly the distance will not help you much, now she has gotten reasons to cheat on you without feeling guilty

but on second thought try finding out when she started dating that other guy, if you can pin the timeline to before she caught you
then you've gotten yourself a bargaining chip,

words are useless to a girl of her class, actions means more,
so prove to her you are truely sorry,
even if you have to spend an entire week in Abuja. let her know how sorry you really are
take time out and do something you guys used to do when the relationship was sizzling hot in the beginning.

overall wether she truely forgives  you or not, time will tell,

thanks for being honest with her
that should also count for something
a lot of guys in your shoes would have looked for one silly excuse to give to her.

all the best,
exactly couldn't have said it any better
Omolola1:

She was looking 4 an opportunity to dump u, she probably might have bn seein dat guy b4 the incidence happened
maybe ur rite. He cheated yes and that was wrong, but she starting 2 flow with another guy immediately?? Its some how
Re: Please, How Can I Win Her Trust And Loyalty Back? by Kayraph(m): 9:15pm On Oct 22, 2010
@All, I'm overwhelmed by the responses so far.

After the incident and I discovered that she is no longer communicating as usual I took it upon myself to keep the line open btw us. I found out about the other guy when she came to Lagos due to her frequent fone calls to him.

I can't say how long and serious their relationship is. I'm hurting deeply with these developments and would give anything to have her back.

I want to confront her with my discovery and confirm if her heart is still wif me or somewhere else.

Do u think this to be wise?

Thanks y'all
Re: Please, How Can I Win Her Trust And Loyalty Back? by omomakun: 11:55pm On Oct 22, 2010
Did you sleep with the other lady Cos if you didn't then you might still have a chance, if not, you're on your own,
Re: Please, How Can I Win Her Trust And Loyalty Back? by iice(f): 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2010
Why do people think you can always go back? You're in the present, you can never go back.
It will never be as it used to be. But it can still be good.
You guys need to talk. Avoiding the elephant in the room doesn't make it disappear.
Re: Please, How Can I Win Her Trust And Loyalty Back? by WackyJ1(m): 7:21pm On Oct 23, 2010
if she is still talking to this guy after you have apologised, then she s slowly slipping away. It's up to you to confront her with the current situation, tell her you know about the other guy and then ask her if she wants the relationship to continue or not. All the while making things clear that you still love her and would do anything to make things right. Make sure you let her know it's up to her
Re: Please, How Can I Win Her Trust And Loyalty Back? by Kayraph(m): 8:31pm On Oct 23, 2010
I realised that I'm in a tough situation here.

She stood by me when things were not rosy, now I have a good job and things are looking up for me, but she is drifting away from me.

I really love her and don't want to lose her. I will confront her with my findings and get back to you all on the outcome.

God bless you for all your candid opinions
Re: Please, How Can I Win Her Trust And Loyalty Back? by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 25, 2010
young man u just dont get it do u? 4get bout d past and focus on whts happenin in d present.her "standing by" u when tns where tough wuz her own choice and she had her own personal, albeit "selfish" reasons 4 dt. she is gone and dts dt.give her some breathn space and if she still feels u, she will come back.4get bout d other guy. confrontin her bout him will mk u come across as jealous and dt gonna backfire, if u ask me, just let her be, kapish
Re: Please, How Can I Win Her Trust And Loyalty Back? by Kayraph(m): 11:57am On Oct 25, 2010
georgeiyke009:

young man u just dont get it do u? 4get bout d past and focus on whts happenin in d present.her "standing by" u when tns where tough wuz her own choice and she had her own personal, albeit "selfish" reasons 4 dt. she is gone and dts dt.give her some breathn space and if she still feels u, she will come back.4get bout d other guy. confrontin her bout him will mk u come across as jealous and dt gonna backfire, if u ask me, just let her be, kapish

I acted before I read ur post, maybe I wld av followed ur advice,

Ladies and Gentlemen, it seems that she has already made up her mind and it does not favour me. I will pick up my life and continue living, it's never the end of the road.

Thank's y'all and may the Lord continue to bless u. Cheers
Re: Please, How Can I Win Her Trust And Loyalty Back? by ladygaga(f): 11:36pm On Oct 25, 2010
[size=14pt] pls can i ask u a question

can you give atleast one reason why u cheated knowing that she truely loved you

[/size]
Re: Please, How Can I Win Her Trust And Loyalty Back? by Kayraph(m): 1:06pm On Oct 29, 2010
ladygaga:

[size=14pt] pls can i ask u a question

can you give atleast one reason why u cheated knowing that she truely loved you

[/size]

This could be a lame answer to ur question but it's d truth

I was unable to resist the temptation when my body craves for s3x. I guess it's natural to men, lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Please, How Can I Win Her Trust And Loyalty Back? by iice(f): 1:57pm On Oct 29, 2010
Kayraph:

This could be a lame answer to your question but it's d truth

I was unable to resist the temptation when my body craves for s3x. I guess it's natural to men, lipsrsealed embarassed

lol lame is right
Re: Please, How Can I Win Her Trust And Loyalty Back? by dazzle37(f): 2:46pm On Oct 29, 2010
some times when someone is hurt, the person acts according to emotions at the time instead of thinking things thru.
her reply may be based on what has happened and the betrayal in trust, but it does not mean that is the end
she may have told you now that she is no longer interested but i would say she is not sure of how she feels now because of the things that may have happened.
don't worry just give her time, when she clears her head and the person taking her attention no longer fascinates her she would come back to you.
what is meant for you, no matter how long, would surely always come back to you
unless you guys were not meant to be together.
buckle up, life still goes on.
Re: Please, How Can I Win Her Trust And Loyalty Back? by Kayraph(m): 3:28pm On Oct 29, 2010
@iice, thank you.

dazzle37:

some times when someone is hurt, the person acts according to emotions at the time instead of thinking things thru.
her reply may be based on what has happened and the betrayal in trust, but it does not mean that is the end
she may have told you now that she is no longer interested but i would say she is not sure of how she feels now because of the things that may have happened.
don't worry just give her time, when she clears her head and the person taking her attention no longer fascinates her she would come back to you.
what is meant for you, no matter how long, would surely always come back to you
unless you guys were not meant to be together.
buckle up, life still goes on.

I agree wif u, she confessed that she's confused and needed to clear her head. Should I still maintain communication with her?
Re: Please, How Can I Win Her Trust And Loyalty Back? by ladygaga(f): 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2010
This could be a lame answer to your question but it's d truth

I was unable to resist the temptation when my body craves for s3x. I guess it's natural to men, Lips sealed Embarrassed

ooook, its truely lame
Re: Please, How Can I Win Her Trust And Loyalty Back? by xxcarolxx(f): 10:06pm On Oct 29, 2010
By cheating you lost all respect for your relationship, You thought with your d.i.c.k and not your brain, When someone cheats you can never go back to what you had before as everything has changed she may forgive you but the doubt will always be there, At least you were honest with her, May be you can work things out, But you will have a long road ahead of you,
Re: Please, How Can I Win Her Trust And Loyalty Back? by Kayraph(m): 7:01am On Oct 30, 2010
I appreciate the fact that ladies responded to this post, it enabled me to know how she is feeling over there.

I have decided to accept all her final decisions, whether favourable or not. The best I could do is to keep the channel of communication btw us open, maybe I cld be lucky if she has a rethink.

Thanks y'all
Re: Please, How Can I Win Her Trust And Loyalty Back? by afribeauty(f): 4:26pm On Oct 31, 2010
U said she makes most of d cals b4? Now u stat making d cals,cal her as often as u can. Talk 2sombody u know she loves,respect and listen to 2plead wit her. Find time 2 pay her a visit in abuja,talk,plead,kneel and Cry on her laps over there if u av 2,if u tink she is wot it. Tell her u misses her real old self,tel her amidst tears dat u want her true nd focused self bak.After all dis she didnt oblige,then i ll tel u dat when a woman is fed up and makes up her mind there is nothing u can d abt it,except give her time and hope she comes bak,dat is to say "on time". Gudluck
Re: Please, How Can I Win Her Trust And Loyalty Back? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 31, 2010
Guy u dey fall hand. Wht da heck do u mean by if u r "lucky"? 4get bout ds gal my friend. look out 4 another and ds time around dont 4k up. u will b d biggest maga of all times hv her back if she decides 2 "come back" cuz then u hv just dug ur own grave. She will neva eva respect u as a "MAN" cuz u would hv lost whteva respect she had 4 u. women dont expect us to condone dr 4kups. but if u do, kiss ur rep goodbye,
Re: Please, How Can I Win Her Trust And Loyalty Back? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 31, 2010
afribeauty:

U said she makes most of d cals b4? Now u stat making d cals,cal her as often as u can. Talk 2sombody u know she loves,respect and listen to 2plead wit her. Find time 2 pay her a visit in abuja,talk,plead,kneel and Cry on her laps over there if u av 2,if u tink she is wot it. Tell her u misses her real old self,tel her amidst tears dat u want her true nd focused self bak.After all dis she didnt oblige,then i ll tel u dat when a woman is fed up and makes up her mind there is nothing u can d abt it,except give her time and hope she comes bak,dat is to say "on time". Gudluck

Absolute crap. Even in paradise u already dt she is gone 4 good. Once she stays out. U know dt very well. A woman nva leav cept she has tot long and hard bout it.
Like I said ma bro, 4get bout ds gal cuz dr aint notn special bout her dt another wont have. dt is what a real maen ought 2 do,
Re: Please, How Can I Win Her Trust And Loyalty Back? by Kayraph(m): 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2010
@georgeiyke009, Afribeauty, I av decided to let her go cos I can't stop imagining what the other guy will be doing to her (u know what I mean).

I still talk to her parents, siblings and friends on fone though.

Life goes on,

(1) (Reply)

Pls Read / Why Do Ugly Girls Make The Most Noise About How Good Looking They Are? / What Will You Do If Your Lover Told You He's Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.