Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Muhammed Suicide Attempts - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muhammed Suicide Attempts (2499 Views)

Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? / Another Error Of Quran Or Muhammed / Preacher Attempts To Walk On Water And Drowns. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muhammed Suicide Attempts by nossycheek(f): 4:35pm On May 15, 2007
It indeed grieved my heart to read that Muhammed attempted suicide severally. It is so sad that a "prophet" would act that way. Few people are aware or pretend not to aware of the several suicide attempts and one cannot help but ask if these moments were really moments of sanity.

Excepts of the account

Waraqa said, "This is the same Namus (i.e., Gabriel, the Angel who keeps the secrets) whom Allah had sent to Moses. I wish I were young and could live up to the time when your people would turn you out." Allah's Apostle asked, "Will they turn me out?" Waraqa replied in the affirmative and said: "Never did a man come with something similar to what you have brought but was treated with hostility. If I should remain alive till the day when you will be turned out then I would support you strongly." But after a few days Waraqa died and the Divine Inspiration was also paused for a while and the Prophet became so sad as we have heard that he intended several times to throw himself from the tops of high mountains and every time he went up the top of a mountain in order to throw himself down, Gabriel would appear before him and say, "O Muhammad! You are indeed Allah's Apostle in truth" whereupon his heart would become quiet and he would calm down and would return home. And whenever the period of the coming of the inspiration used to become long, he would do as before, but when he used to reach the top of a mountain, Gabriel would appear before him and say to him what he had said before. (Ibn 'Abbas said regarding the meaning of: 'He it is that Cleaves the daybreak (from the darkness)' (6.96) that Al-Asbah. means the light of the sun during the day and the light of the moon at night).   Quoted from the Sahih (authentic) Hadith (traditions) of Bukhari, [2], Volume 9, number 111.

Here are additional details from Ibn Ishaq's "Sirat Rasulallah" from Guillaume's translation, "The Life of Muhammad", [3], page 106.   Words in [ ] type brackets are mine.  Words in ( ) brackets are the author's.

"So I [Muhammad] read it, and he [Gabriel] departed from me.  And I awoke from my sleep, and it was though these words were written on my heart.  (Tabari:  Now none of God's creatures was more hateful to me than an (ecstatic) poet or a man possessed:  I could not even look at them.  I thought, Woe is me poet or possessed - Never shall Quraysh say this of me! I will go to the top of the mountain and throw myself down that I may kill myself and gain rest. So I went forth to do so and then) when I was midway on the mountain, I heard a voice from heaven saying "O Muhammad! thou are the apostle of God and I am Gabriel."
Re: Muhammed Suicide Attempts by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 15, 2007
yaaaaaaawnnnn!
Re: Muhammed Suicide Attempts by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 15, 2007
nossycheek, your sickness is getting way out of hand.  tongue
have you nothing better to do than recycle sila's arguments from answering islam.org?

get a life!!

the full article from silas

http://www.answering-islam.org/Silas/suicide.htm

the rebuttals

anyway these are two replies from www.answering-christianity.com

please don't condemn me to 'the hottest part of hell'  for this!!!!(the prophetess strikes again! grin)

fellow muslims, instead of answering these posts, you can save time by referencing answeringchristianity.org!

nossycheek and co are nothing but recyclers/acolytes  of arguments of modern 'missionaries'

salaam

http://www.answering-christianity.com/bassam_zawadi/no_suicide.htm

this is the full article

Does Prophet Muhammad's Contemplation of Suicide Disprove His Prophethood?

By
Bassam Zawadi

It seems like some Christians are trying to overdue and go far with this whole issue regarding Prophet Muhammad's (PBUH) contemplation of suicide. They go as far as saying that Muhammad was possessed by Satan. Of course they offered no proof for saying such a statement. So many people have committed or attempted to commit suicide and no one ever concluded that they were possessed by Satan. So why the exception to Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)?

Even according to the missionary's article on the very bottom he posted evidence stating that the main reason why people commit or attempt to commit suicide is because of depression. This is the same thing that happened with the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), he was depressed. What, a Prophet cannot be depressed? Says who? What criteria are people using to say that?

Lets look at the following hadith,

Saheeh Bukhari

Volumn 009, Book 087, Hadith Number 111.
-----------------------------------------
Narated By 'Aisha : The commencement of the Divine Inspiration to Allah's Apostle was in the form of good righteous (true) dreams in his sleep. He never had a dream but that it came true like bright day light. He used to go in seclusion (the cave of) Hira where he used to worship(Allah Alone) continuously for many (days) nights. He used to take with him the journey food for that (stay) and then come back to (his wife) Khadija to take his food like-wise again for another period to stay, till suddenly the Truth descended upon him while he was in the cave of Hira. The angel came to him in it and asked him to read. The Prophet replied, "I do not know how to read." (The Prophet added), "The angel caught me (forcefully) and pressed me so hard that I could not bear it anymore. He then released me and again asked me to read, and I replied, "I do not know how to read," whereupon he caught me again and pressed me a second time till I could not bear it anymore. He then released me and asked me again to read, but again I replied, "I do not know how to read (or, what shall I read?)." Thereupon he caught me for the third time and pressed me and then released me and said, "Read: In the Name of your Lord, Who has created (all that exists). Has created man from a clot. Read and Your Lord is Most Generous, up to, that which he knew not." (96.15)

Then Allah's Apostle returned with the Inspiration, his neck muscles twitching with terror till he entered upon Khadija and said, "Cover me! Cover me!" They covered him till his fear was over and then he said, "O Khadija, what is wrong with me?" Then he told her everything that had happened and said, 'I fear that something may happen to me." Khadija said, 'Never! But have the glad tidings, for by Allah, Allah will never disgrace you as you keep good reactions with your Kith and kin, speak the truth, help the poor and the destitute, serve your guest generously and assist the deserving, calamity-afflicted ones." Khadija then accompanied him to (her cousin) Waraqa bin Naufal bin Asad bin 'Abdul 'Uzza bin Qusai. Waraqa was the son of her paternal uncle, i.e., her father's brother, who during the Pre-Islamic Period became a Christian and used to write the Arabic writing and used to write of the Gospels in Arabic as much as Allah wished him to write. He was an old man and had lost his eyesight. Khadija said to him, "O my cousin! Listen to the story of your nephew." Waraqa asked, "O my nephew! What have you seen?" The Prophet described whatever he had seen.

Waraqa said, "This is the same Namus (i.e., Gabriel, the Angel who keeps the secrets) whom Allah had sent to Moses. I wish I were young and could live up to the time when your people would turn you out." Allah's Apostle asked, "Will they turn me out?" Waraqa replied in the affirmative and said: "Never did a man come with something similar to what you have brought but was treated with hostility. If I should remain alive till the day when you will be turned out then I would support you strongly." But after a few days Waraqa died and the Divine Inspiration was also paused for a while and the Prophet became so sad as we have heard that he intended several times to throw himself from the tops of high mountains and every time he went up the top of a mountain in order to throw himself down, Gabriel would appear before him and say, "O Muhammad! You are indeed Allah's Apostle in truth" whereupon his heart would become quiet and he would calm down and would return home. And whenever the period of the coming of the inspiration used to become long, he would do as before, but when he used to reach the top of a mountain, Gabriel would appear before him and say to him what he had said before. (Ibn 'Abbas said regarding the meaning of: 'He it is that Cleaves the daybreak (from the darkness)' (6.96) that Al-Asbah. means the light of the sun during the day and the light of the moon at night).

Taken from http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Books/MH_LM/from_the_beginning_of_revelation.htm

Subsiding of the Revelations
Muhammad expected the revelations to guide his path from day to day, but they subsided. Gabriel did not appear for some time, and all around him there was nothing but silence. Muhammad fell into solitude, separated from himself as well as from the people. His old fears recurred. It is told that even Khadijah said to him, "Does it not seem that your Lord is displeased with you?" Dismayed and frightened, he returned to the mountain and the cave of Hira'. There, he prayed for God fervently, seeking assiduously to reach Him. Particularly, he wanted to ask God about the cause of this divine displeasure. Khadijah did not dread these days any less than Muhammad, nor was she any less fearful. Often Muhammad wished to die, but he would again feel the call and the command of his Lord which dispelled such ideas. It was also told that he once thought of throwing himself down from the top of Mount Hira' or Mount Abu Qubays, thinking what good was this life if his greatest hope therein was to be frustrated and destroyed? Torn between these fears on one hand and despair on the other, revelation came to him after a long interval. The word of God was as clear as it was reassuring:

"By the forenoon, and by the night as it spreads its wings over the world in peace, your Lord has not forsaken you; nor is He displeased with you. Surely, the end shall be better for you than the beginning. Your Lord will soon give you of His bounty and you will be well pleased. Did He not find you an orphan and give you shelter? Did He not find you erring and guide you to the truth? Did He not find you in want and provide for you? Do not, therefore, oppress the orphan nor turn away whosoever seeks your help. And the bounty of your Lord, always proclaim."[Qur'an, 93:1-11]

The Call to Truth Alone
Oh, what divine majesty, what peace of mind, what joy of heart and exaltation to the soul! Muhammad's fears dissolved and his dread was dissipated. He was overjoyed with this fresh evidence of his Lord's blessing and fell down in worship to God and praise of Him. There was no more reason to fear, as Khadijah had done, that God was displeased with him, and there was no cause for his dread. God had now taken him under His protection and removed from him every doubt and fear. Henceforth there was to be no thought of suicide but only of a life dedicated to calling men unto God and unto God alone. To the Almighty God on High shall all men bend their brows. To Him shall all that is in heaven and earth prostrate themselves. He alone is the True, and all that they worship besides him is false. To Him alone the heart should turn, on Him alone the soul should depend, and in Him alone the spirit should find its confirmation. The other realm is better for man than this realm. In the other realm, the soul becomes aware of all being as well as the unity of being; and in this unity space and time disappear and the needs and considerations of this realm are forgotten. It is in the other realm that the forenoon with its brilliant and dazzling sun, the night with its widespread darkness, the heavens and the stars, and the earth and the mountains all become one; and the spirit which enters into awareness of this unity is happy and felicitous. That is the life which is the objective of this life. And that is the truth which illuminated with its light the soul of Muhammad. When revelation subsided for a while, it was this truth which inspired him anew to solicit and think of his Lord and to call men unto Him. The calling of men unto God demands the purification of oneself, the shunning of evil, and the bearing with patience all the harm and injury with which the caller may meet. It demands that he illumine the path of true knowledge for the benefit of ignorant mankind, that he never rebuke the inquisitive, and that he never reject the man in need or oppress the orphan. Sufficient unto him must be the fact that God had chosen him to convey His message to mankind. Let this message then be the permanent subject of his conversation. Sufficient unto him must be the fact that God had found him an orphan and given him shelter under the protection of his grandfather, `Abd al Muttalib, and his uncle, Abu Talib. Sufficient unto him must be the fact that God had found him in want and provided for him through his trustworthiness, and had shown him His favor by granting to him Khadijah, the companion of his youth, of his solitude and retreat, of his prophetic mission, and of love and kindness. Sufficient unto him must be the fact that God had found him erring and had guided him to the truth through His message. All this must be sufficient unto him. Let him now call to the truth and exert himself as heartily as he could. Such was the command of God to His Prophet whom He had chosen, whom He had not forsaken, and with whom He was not displeased.

Taken from http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Books/SM_tsn/ch1s7.html#Interruption%20of%20Revelation

After mentioning the coming of the Revelation, the Messenger of All?[pbuh] said: "I have never abhorred anyone more than a poet or a mad man. I can not stand looking at either of them. I will never tell anyone of Quraish of my Revelation. I will climb a mountain and throw myself down and die. That will relieve me. I went to do that but halfway up the mountain, I heard a voice from the sky saying ‘O Muhammad! You are the Messenger of All?[pbuh] and I am Gabriel.’ I looked upwards and saw Gabriel in the form of a man putting his legs on the horizon. He said: ‘O Muhammad You are the Messenger of All?[pbuh] and I am Gabriel.’ I stopped and looked at him. His sight distracted my attention from what I had intended to do. I stood in my place transfixed. I tried to shift my eyes away from him. He was in every direction I looked at. I stopped in my place without any movement until Khadijah sent someone to look for me. He went down to Makkah and came back while I was standing in the same place. Gabriel then left, and I went back home. I found Khadijah at home, so I sat very close to her. She asked: ‘Father of Al-Qasim! Where have you been? I sent someone to look for you. He went to Makkah and returned to me.’ I told her of what I had seen. She replied: ‘It is a propitious sign, O my husband. Pull yourself together, I swear by All?that you are a Messenger for this nation.’ Then she stood up and went to Waraqa and informed him. Waraqa said: ‘I swear by All?that he has received the same Namus, i.e. angel that was sent to Moses. He is the Prophet of this nation. Tell him to be patient.’ She came back to him and told him of Waraqa’s words. When the Messenger of All?[pbuh] finished his solitary stay and went down to Makkah, he went to Waraqa, who told him: ‘You are the Prophet of this nation. I swear by All? that you have received the same angel that was sent to Moses.’" [At-Tabari 2/207; Ibn Hisham 1/237,238]

Once more, Gabriel brings All?#146;s Revelation
Ibn Hajar said: ‘That (the pause of All?#146;s revelation for a few days) was to relieve the Messenger of All?[pbuh] of the fear he experienced and to make him long for the Revelation. When the shades of puzzle receded, the flags of truth were raised, the Messenger of All?[pbuh] knew for sure that he had become the Messenger of the Great Lord. He was also certain that what had come to him was no more than the ambassador of inspiration. His waiting and longing for the coming of the revelation constituted a good reason for his steadfastness and self-possession on the arrival of All?#146;s inspiration,

The Prophet was depressed about Waraqa dying and on top of all that he was also depressed about the revelation not coming down to him for a while. The Prophet was all alone. Almost everyone except a few went against him. Calling him a mad poet, magician, soothsayer, crazy etc. This all affects someone psychologically. The Prophet would ignore them and feel confident about him self because of the revelation that he would receive from God. However, this 'pause of revelation', known in Arabic as 'Fatrah', which at this time lasted some where between 6 months to three years made the Prophet feel lonely and depressed. Some even feel that it was only a matter of days,

Taken from http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Books/SM_tsn/ch1s7.html#Interruption%20of%20Revelation

Interruption of Revelation
Ibn Sa‘d reported on the authority of Ibn ‘Abbas that the Revelation paused for a few days.[Fath Al-Bari 1/27,12/360] After careful study, this seems to be the most possible. To say that it lasted for three and a half years, as some scholars allege, is not correct, but here there is no room to go into more details.

Other opinions were either 15 days or 25 days or 40 days. (Tasfsir of Qurtubi, Source: Online)

Conclusion

Assuming that the hadith is truly authentic, the whole issue of the Prophet contemplating suicide really doesn't prove anything against his Prophethood. The Prophet did not go around jumping from the mountain and surviving and failing to kill himself. No, he did not throw him self because Gabriel came and stopped him. If the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was truly inspired by Satan then Satan would order him to jump and kill him self just like how he tried to do with Jesus in the Gospel of Matthew, Chapter 4. Plus who was sending down these revelations to Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) anyways? If these were the words of the Prophet Muhammad himself then why would the Prophet purposely do such a thing to him self? This Quran must have been coming from a supernatural source. Is that supernatural source Satan? Does the author of the Quran identify himself as Satan or as God?

From God

Surah 55:1-2

The Beneficent God, It is He Who has taught the Qur'an.

Not Satan

Zakir Naik makes a good point when he says,

Many people have a wrong concept of Satan. They think that Satan can probably do everything, except a couple of things that God can do. According to them, Satan is slightly below God in power. Since the people do not want to accept that the Qur’an is a miraculous revelation, they say that it is Satan's handiwork.

If Satan would have written the Qur’an, he would not have mentioned in the same Qur’an in Surah Nahl, chapter 16 verse no. 98

"When thou does read
The Qur’an, seek Allah’s protection from Satan the Rejected One."

Is this how you feel Satan would write a book? Does he tell you; "Before you read my book ask God to save you from me?"

There are several verses in the Qur’an which will give enough evidence that Satan is not the author of the Qur’an.

In Surah Al Aaraf chapter 7 verse 200

"If a suggestion from Satan assail your (mind),
seek refuge with Allah; for He hears and knows
(all things).

Why would Satan tell his followers, that whenever he gives any suggestions to them, they should seek refuge in Allah (swt) to whom he is an avowed enemy.

In Surah Baqarah, chapter 2 verse 168

"O ye people!
Eat of what is on earth, lawful and good;
and do not follow the footsteps of the Evil one,
For he is to you an avowed enemy."

In Surah Yasin, chapter 36 verse 60

"Did I not enjoin on you,
O ye children of Adam,
that ye should not worship Satan;

for that he was to you an enemy avowed?"

Satan is intelligent, no wonder that he can put this idea into the minds of people that he himself wrote the Qur’an. Compared to Almighty God, Satan is insignificant, and Allah (swt) is far more intelligent. He knows Satan's evil intentions and hence no wonder that He has given the reader of the Qur’an several proofs to show that Qur’an is God’s word, and not Satan's word.

If Christians want to be stubborn and insist that the Quran is not the word of God but the word of Satan then they would have to provide evidence for such assertions and not just assume. The Quran claims to be the word of God, it is up to you to prove that the author of this book is lying.

The Prophet's depression and then rehabilitation does not disprove his Prophethood, as a matter of fact to me it goes even further to prove it. Because if he was possessed by Satan he would not have pulled through and succeeded in his mission to spread the message of God.
Re: Muhammed Suicide Attempts by mukina2: 5:34pm On May 15, 2007
oyb:

nossycheek, your sickness is getting way out of hand.  tongue
have you nothing better to do than recycle sila's arguments from answering islam.org?

get a life!!

the full article from silas

http://www.answering-islam.org/Silas/suicide.htm

the rebuttals

anyway these are two replies from www.answering-christianity.com

please don't condemn me to 'the hottest part of hell'  for this!!!!(the prophetess strikes again! grin)

fellow muslims, instead of answering these posts, you can save time by referencing answeringchristianity.org!

nossycheek and co are nothing but recyclers/acolytes  of arguments of modern 'missionaries'

salaam

http://www.answering-christianity.com/bassam_zawadi/no_suicide.htm

this is the full article

Does Prophet Muhammad's Contemplation of Suicide Disprove His Prophethood?

By
Bassam Zawadi

It seems like some Christians are trying to overdue and go far with this whole issue regarding Prophet Muhammad's (PBUH) contemplation of suicide. They go as far as saying that Muhammad was possessed by Satan. Of course they offered no proof for saying such a statement. So many people have committed or attempted to commit suicide and no one ever concluded that they were possessed by Satan. So why the exception to Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)?

Even according to the missionary's article on the very bottom he posted evidence stating that the main reason why people commit or attempt to commit suicide is because of depression. This is the same thing that happened with the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), he was depressed. What, a Prophet cannot be depressed? Says who? What criteria are people using to say that?

Lets look at the following hadith,

Saheeh Bukhari

Volumn 009, Book 087, Hadith Number 111.
-----------------------------------------
Narated By 'Aisha : The commencement of the Divine Inspiration to Allah's Apostle was in the form of good righteous (true) dreams in his sleep. He never had a dream but that it came true like bright day light. He used to go in seclusion (the cave of) Hira where he used to worship(Allah Alone) continuously for many (days) nights. He used to take with him the journey food for that (stay) and then come back to (his wife) Khadija to take his food like-wise again for another period to stay, till suddenly the Truth descended upon him while he was in the cave of Hira. The angel came to him in it and asked him to read. The Prophet replied, "I do not know how to read." (The Prophet added), "The angel caught me (forcefully) and pressed me so hard that I could not bear it anymore. He then released me and again asked me to read, and I replied, "I do not know how to read," whereupon he caught me again and pressed me a second time till I could not bear it anymore. He then released me and asked me again to read, but again I replied, "I do not know how to read (or, what shall I read?)." Thereupon he caught me for the third time and pressed me and then released me and said, "Read: In the Name of your Lord, Who has created (all that exists). Has created man from a clot. Read and Your Lord is Most Generous,  up to,  that which he knew not." (96.15)

Then Allah's Apostle returned with the Inspiration, his neck muscles twitching with terror till he entered upon Khadija and said, "Cover me! Cover me!" They covered him till his fear was over and then he said, "O Khadija, what is wrong with me?" Then he told her everything that had happened and said, 'I fear that something may happen to me." Khadija said, 'Never! But have the glad tidings, for by Allah, Allah will never disgrace you as you keep good reactions with your Kith and kin, speak the truth, help the poor and the destitute, serve your guest generously and assist the deserving, calamity-afflicted ones." Khadija then accompanied him to (her cousin) Waraqa bin Naufal bin Asad bin 'Abdul 'Uzza bin Qusai. Waraqa was the son of her paternal uncle, i.e., her father's brother, who during the Pre-Islamic Period became a Christian and used to write the Arabic writing and used to write of the Gospels in Arabic as much as Allah wished him to write. He was an old man and had lost his eyesight. Khadija said to him, "O my cousin! Listen to the story of your nephew." Waraqa asked, "O my nephew! What have you seen?" The Prophet described whatever he had seen.

Waraqa said, "This is the same Namus (i.e., Gabriel, the Angel who keeps the secrets) whom Allah had sent to Moses. I wish I were young and could live up to the time when your people would turn you out." Allah's Apostle asked, "Will they turn me out?" Waraqa replied in the affirmative and said: "Never did a man come with something similar to what you have brought but was treated with hostility. If I should remain alive till the day when you will be turned out then I would support you strongly." But after a few days Waraqa died and the Divine Inspiration was also paused for a while and the Prophet became so sad as we have heard that he intended several times to throw himself from the tops of high mountains and every time he went up the top of a mountain in order to throw himself down, Gabriel would appear before him and say, "O Muhammad! You are indeed Allah's Apostle in truth" whereupon his heart would become quiet and he would calm down and would return home. And whenever the period of the coming of the inspiration used to become long, he would do as before, but when he used to reach the top of a mountain, Gabriel would appear before him and say to him what he had said before. (Ibn 'Abbas said regarding the meaning of: 'He it is that Cleaves the daybreak (from the darkness)' (6.96) that Al-Asbah. means the light of the sun during the day and the light of the moon at night).

Taken from http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Books/MH_LM/from_the_beginning_of_revelation.htm

Subsiding of the Revelations
Muhammad expected the revelations to guide his path from day to day, but they subsided. Gabriel did not appear for some time, and all around him there was nothing but silence. Muhammad fell into solitude, separated from himself as well as from the people. His old fears recurred. It is told that even Khadijah said to him, "Does it not seem that your Lord is displeased with you?" Dismayed and frightened, he returned to the mountain and the cave of Hira'. There, he prayed for God fervently, seeking assiduously to reach Him. Particularly, he wanted to ask God about the cause of this divine displeasure. Khadijah did not dread these days any less than Muhammad, nor was she any less fearful. Often Muhammad wished to die, but he would again feel the call and the command of his Lord which dispelled such ideas. It was also told that he once thought of throwing himself down from the top of Mount Hira' or Mount Abu Qubays, thinking what good was this life if his greatest hope therein was to be frustrated and destroyed? Torn between these fears on one hand and despair on the other, revelation came to him after a long interval. The word of God was as clear as it was reassuring:

"By the forenoon, and by the night as it spreads its wings over the world in peace, your Lord has not forsaken you; nor is He displeased with you. Surely, the end shall be better for you than the beginning. Your Lord will soon give you of His bounty and you will be well pleased. Did He not find you an orphan and give you shelter? Did He not find you erring and guide you to the truth? Did He not find you in want and provide for you? Do not, therefore, oppress the orphan nor turn away whosoever seeks your help. And the bounty of your Lord, always proclaim."[Qur'an, 93:1-11]

The Call to Truth Alone
Oh, what divine majesty, what peace of mind, what joy of heart and exaltation to the soul! Muhammad's fears dissolved and his dread was dissipated. He was overjoyed with this fresh evidence of his Lord's blessing and fell down in worship to God and praise of Him. There was no more reason to fear, as Khadijah had done, that God was displeased with him, and there was no cause for his dread. God had now taken him under His protection and removed from him every doubt and fear. Henceforth there was to be no thought of suicide but only of a life dedicated to calling men unto God and unto God alone. To the Almighty God on High shall all men bend their brows. To Him shall all that is in heaven and earth prostrate themselves. He alone is the True, and all that they worship besides him is false. To Him alone the heart should turn, on Him alone the soul should depend, and in Him alone the spirit should find its confirmation. The other realm is better for man than this realm. In the other realm, the soul becomes aware of all being as well as the unity of being; and in this unity space and time disappear and the needs and considerations of this realm are forgotten. It is in the other realm that the forenoon with its brilliant and dazzling sun, the night with its widespread darkness, the heavens and the stars, and the earth and the mountains all become one; and the spirit which enters into awareness of this unity is happy and felicitous. That is the life which is the objective of this life. And that is the truth which illuminated with its light the soul of Muhammad. When revelation subsided for a while, it was this truth which inspired him anew to solicit and think of his Lord and to call men unto Him. The calling of men unto God demands the purification of oneself, the shunning of evil, and the bearing with patience all the harm and injury with which the caller may meet. It demands that he illumine the path of true knowledge for the benefit of ignorant mankind, that he never rebuke the inquisitive, and that he never reject the man in need or oppress the orphan. Sufficient unto him must be the fact that God had chosen him to convey His message to mankind. Let this message then be the permanent subject of his conversation. Sufficient unto him must be the fact that God had found him an orphan and given him shelter under the protection of his grandfather, `Abd al Muttalib, and his uncle, Abu Talib. Sufficient unto him must be the fact that God had found him in want and provided for him through his trustworthiness, and had shown him His favor by granting to him Khadijah, the companion of his youth, of his solitude and retreat, of his prophetic mission, and of love and kindness. Sufficient unto him must be the fact that God had found him erring and had guided him to the truth through His message. All this must be sufficient unto him. Let him now call to the truth and exert himself as heartily as he could. Such was the command of God to His Prophet whom He had chosen, whom He had not forsaken, and with whom He was not displeased.

After mentioning the coming of the Revelation, the Messenger of All?[pbuh] said: "I have never abhorred anyone more than a poet or a mad man. I can not stand looking at either of them. I will never tell anyone of Quraish of my Revelation. I will climb a mountain and throw myself down and die. That will relieve me. I went to do that but halfway up the mountain, I heard a voice from the sky saying ‘O Muhammad! You are the Messenger of All?[pbuh] and I am Gabriel.’ I looked upwards and saw Gabriel in the form of a man putting his legs on the horizon. He said: ‘O Muhammad You are the Messenger of All?[pbuh] and I am Gabriel.’ I stopped and looked at him. His sight distracted my attention from what I had intended to do. I stood in my place transfixed. I tried to shift my eyes away from him. He was in every direction I looked at. I stopped in my place without any movement until Khadijah sent someone to look for me. He went down to Makkah and came back while I was standing in the same place. Gabriel then left, and I went back home. I found Khadijah at home, so I sat very close to her. She asked: ‘Father of Al-Qasim! Where have you been? I sent someone to look for you. He went to Makkah and returned to me.’ I told her of what I had seen. She replied: ‘It is a propitious sign, O my husband. Pull yourself together, I swear by All?that you are a Messenger for this nation.’ Then she stood up and went to Waraqa and informed him. Waraqa said: ‘I swear by All?that he has received the same Namus, i.e. angel that was sent to Moses. He is the Prophet of this nation. Tell him to be patient.’ She came back to him and told him of Waraqa’s words. When the Messenger of All?[pbuh] finished his solitary stay and went down to Makkah, he went to Waraqa, who told him: ‘You are the Prophet of this nation. I swear by All? that you have received the same angel that was sent to Moses.’" [At-Tabari 2/207; Ibn Hisham 1/237,238]

Once more, Gabriel brings All?#146;s Revelation
Ibn Hajar said: ‘That (the pause of All?#146;s revelation for a few days) was to relieve the Messenger of All?[pbuh] of the fear he experienced and to make him long for the Revelation. When the shades of puzzle receded, the flags of truth were raised, the Messenger of All?[pbuh] knew for sure that he had become the Messenger of the Great Lord. He was also certain that what had come to him was no more than the ambassador of inspiration. His waiting and longing for the coming of the revelation constituted a good reason for his steadfastness and self-possession on the arrival of All?#146;s inspiration,

The Prophet was depressed about Waraqa dying and on top of all that he was also depressed about the revelation not coming down to him for a while. The Prophet was all alone. Almost everyone except a few went against him. Calling him a mad poet, magician, soothsayer, crazy etc. This all affects someone psychologically. The Prophet would ignore them and feel confident about him self because of the revelation that he would receive from God. However, this 'pause of revelation', known in Arabic as 'Fatrah', which at this time lasted some where between 6 months to three years made the Prophet feel lonely and depressed. Some even feel that it was only a matter of days,

Interruption of Revelation
Ibn Sa‘d reported on the authority of Ibn ‘Abbas that the Revelation paused for a few days.[Fath Al-Bari 1/27,12/360] After careful study, this seems to be the most possible. To say that it lasted for three and a half years, as some scholars allege, is not correct, but here there is no room to go into more details.

Other opinions were either 15 days or 25 days or 40 days. (Tasfsir of Qurtubi, Source: Online)

Conclusion

Assuming that the hadith is truly authentic, the whole issue of the Prophet contemplating suicide really doesn't prove anything against his Prophethood. The Prophet did not go around jumping from the mountain and surviving and failing to kill himself. No, he did not throw him self because Gabriel came and stopped him. If the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was truly inspired by Satan then Satan would order him to jump and kill him self just like how he tried to do with Jesus in the Gospel of Matthew, Chapter 4. Plus who was sending down these revelations to Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) anyways? If these were the words of the Prophet Muhammad himself then why would the Prophet purposely do such a thing to him self? This Quran must have been coming from a supernatural source. Is that supernatural source Satan? Does the author of the Quran identify himself as Satan or as God?

From God

Surah 55:1-2

The Beneficent God, It is He Who has taught the Qur'an.

Not Satan

Zakir Naik makes a good point when he says, 

Many people have a wrong concept of Satan. They think that Satan can probably do everything, except a couple of things that God can do. According to them, Satan is slightly below God in power. Since the people do not want to accept that the Qur’an is a miraculous revelation, they say that it is Satan's handiwork.

If Satan would have written the Qur’an, he would not have mentioned in the same Qur’an in Surah Nahl, chapter 16 verse no. 98

"When thou does read
The Qur’an, seek Allah’s protection from Satan the Rejected One."

Is this how you feel Satan would write a book? Does he tell you; "Before you read my book ask God to save you from me?"

There are several verses in the Qur’an which will give enough evidence that Satan is not the author of the Qur’an.

In Surah Al Aaraf chapter 7 verse 200

"If a suggestion from Satan assail your (mind),
seek refuge with Allah; for He hears and knows
(all things).

Why would Satan tell his followers, that whenever he gives any suggestions to them, they should seek refuge in Allah (swt) to whom he is an avowed enemy.

In Surah Baqarah, chapter 2 verse 168

"O ye people!
Eat of what is on earth, lawful and good;
and do not follow the footsteps of the Evil one,
For he is to you an avowed enemy."

In Surah Yasin, chapter 36 verse 60

"Did I not enjoin on you,
O ye children of Adam,
that ye should not worship Satan;

for that he was to you an enemy avowed?"

Satan is intelligent, no wonder that he can put this idea into the minds of people that he himself wrote the Qur’an. Compared to Almighty God, Satan is insignificant, and Allah (swt) is far more intelligent. He knows Satan's evil intentions and hence no wonder that He has given the reader of the Qur’an several proofs to show that Qur’an is God’s word, and not Satan's word.

If Christians want to be stubborn and insist that the Quran is not the word of God but the word of Satan then they would have to provide evidence for such assertions and not just assume. The Quran claims to be the word of God, it is up to you to prove that the author of this book is lying.

The Prophet's depression and then rehabilitation does not disprove his Prophethood, as a matter of fact to me it goes even further to prove it. Because if he was possessed by Satan he would not have pulled through and succeeded in his mission to spread the message of God.

grin grin  grin   grin  grin

shahan, babyosisi, milks and the rest of the ladies here can do much better grin
Re: Muhammed Suicide Attempts by Gwaine(m): 5:45pm On May 15, 2007
mukina2:

grin grin grin grin grin

shahan, babyosisi, milks and the rest of the ladies here can do much better grin

Meaning. . .?
Re: Muhammed Suicide Attempts by Gwaine(m): 5:53pm On May 15, 2007
oyb:

nossycheek, your sickness is getting way out of hand. tongue
-. . . nossycheek and co are nothing but recyclers/acolytes of arguments of modern 'missionaries'

It has come to this. I laugh! You guys simply can't get a grip since your plagiarists adventures were blown in the open. Since we are "nothing more" than what you stated, how many articles have been left you for rebutting Islam's disguised polytheism? I simply want to know. cool
Re: Muhammed Suicide Attempts by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 15, 2007
Of all the Muslims that answer on this thread,some go to lengths to tell lies or conceal the truth some others get it out in the open.
Oyb belongs to the latter,that is commendable.

So based on your summary,Mohammed was depressed,had suicidal thoughts and was eventually rehabilitated since we know he did not eventually jump off the cliff.
If you agree nossycheek said nothing untruthful why do you call her names?

Are you embarrased and perturbed that this aspect of Mohammed  that many were not aware of is being brought to light?
Calm down,depression is an illness that millions suffer,some go undiagnosed.

The only questions we have now is,could it be possible that the man was not in total control?
How does one view his revelations since we know at some point,he was a troubled man
How do you seperate the words of an insane man from that of a man in control?

We know also hallucinations including voices,smells and strange sensations are part of the symptoms of this illness,is it possible this had some effect on this gentleman in his "ministry"
You don't need to offer answers,but people ought to know what manner of a man Mohammed was in it's entirety.

Regular folks do not get suicidal thoughts,only sick ones do,I empathise and as one who deals with the sick on a daily basis,I would confirm and reconfirm any words a patient with mental issues tell me,they are often detached from reality.
I don't say this to diss Mohammed.
Re: Muhammed Suicide Attempts by Nicer(m): 5:56pm On May 15, 2007
can someone tell me, what this nossycheeks problem is?

@ Gwaine
why does she do these anti-islamic thing all the time? is she obsessed or something?
help me out here,
Re: Muhammed Suicide Attempts by Nicer(m): 5:57pm On May 15, 2007
ah there u are babyosisi! the usual partner in hate. where's davidylan?
anyone seen 'im around?
Re: Muhammed Suicide Attempts by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 15, 2007
yes Muki,I don't understand what you said.
Can do better in what way?

Nicer,what did nossycheek say that was false?
Mohammed had mental issues,is he the first?
I don't hate anyone,if I made any false claims,bring it out or be quiet!
Re: Muhammed Suicide Attempts by Gwaine(m): 6:01pm On May 15, 2007
Nicer:

@ Gwaine
why does she do these anti-islamic thing all the time? is she obsessed or something?
help me out here,

Ahh, there. Really predictable, Nicer!!  grin

And what do you call the efforts of the pro-Islamists on the Forum who do just about the same thing with some nice touch of sly subtlety?
Re: Muhammed Suicide Attempts by Nicer(m): 6:04pm On May 15, 2007
baby,
i'm not really interested in the debate itself so i'm not saying u're right or wrong. my question is, why do u guys spend so much time on anti-islamic threads? why don't u hold on to ur own beliefs and tolerate others?
what's the catch? what's it all about?
Re: Muhammed Suicide Attempts by Gwaine(m): 6:11pm On May 15, 2007
Please, Nicer. . . please. Try not pretending that all will be well if nobody said anything about Islam. cool

If anyone is going to be tolerant, please simply answer this question and satisfy your heart: Does Islam tolerate other religions??
Re: Muhammed Suicide Attempts by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 15, 2007
Nicer:

baby,
i'm not really interested in the debate itself so i'm not saying u're right or wrong. my question is, why do u guys spend so much time on anti-islamic threads? [b]why don't u hold on to your own beliefs and tolerate others?[/b]what's the catch? what's it all about?

you can keep hiding your head in the sand.
If you must preach peace,the world knows who the aggressors are,who would not let their neighbors of other beliefs live in peace.
Give your advice to the right quarters.
I hope you really know what tolerance means.
Start with Gombe and Zamfara
Re: Muhammed Suicide Attempts by Nicer(m): 6:24pm On May 15, 2007
Gwaine,
i agree with u. by all means, criticise islam. u can't just keep quiet! i have no problem with that. It's just that when someone now takes it as a full time job like nossycheeks is doing,there's a problem somewhere. where is this deep seated resentment coming from?

And to answer ur question: Muslims can be very intolerant sometimes, that's the truth. Very,very. But that is not to say it applies to all muslims. And does that warrant spending hours on the net, reading,digging up dirt to use in forums all the time? surely, there must be other things to discuss.
Re: Muhammed Suicide Attempts by mrpataki(m): 6:27pm On May 15, 2007
Nicer:

baby,
i'm not really interested in the debate itself so i'm not saying u're right or wrong. my question is, why do u guys spend so much time on anti-islamic threads? why don't u hold on to your own beliefs and tolerate others?

Why do you then keep posting your hypocritical posts? If you have nothing to say, stand aside and let those who have meaningful contributions talk!

All you self righteous people sef. . . . . . . angry
Re: Muhammed Suicide Attempts by Gwaine(m): 6:27pm On May 15, 2007
babyosisi:

Start with Gombe and Zamfara

. . . then move on to Kano and the Sharia States in Nigeria. Afterward, move on to the very tolerant Muslim countries of Pakistan, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, etc.

I can bet you that they'll return to tell us about America and the West not being tolerant to Muslims. I've heard it before and they have nothing new to say - and you will see my assertion confirmed.  cool
Re: Muhammed Suicide Attempts by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 15, 2007
We would tolerate others until we are forced to pay jizyah or have our heads served on a platter of clay?
God forbid.
I will not be silenced.

My whole purpose is to bring things to light not to harm muslims.
We will not keep concealed what their actual beliefs are
The world ought to know that they are not at all about peace,those are the lies we are told
Islam is about domination and Islamising the world
Re: Muhammed Suicide Attempts by olutomiwa(m): 6:46pm On May 15, 2007
so the man don kolo before,no wonder him people dey bomb everywhere grin
Re: Muhammed Suicide Attempts by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 15, 2007
ahem

the original post. .  .

It indeed grieved my heart (ha! who is she kidding!) to read that Muhammed attempted suicide severally. (he did?!?)It is so sad that a "prophet" would act that way. Few people are aware or pretend not to aware of the several suicide attempts and one cannot help but ask if these moments were really moments of sanity.

a definition of depression:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depression_%28mood%29

excerpts:

Depression, or a depressed mood, may in everyday English refer to a state of melancholia, unhappiness or sadness, or to a relatively minor downturn in mood that may last only a few hours or days. This is generally seen as quite distinct from the diagnosis of clinical depression. However, if the depressed mood lasts at least two weeks, and is accompanied by other symptoms that interfere with daily living, it may be seen as a symptom of clinical depression, dysthymia or some other diagnosable mental illness, or alternatively as sub-syndromal depression.

In the field of psychiatry, the word depression can also have this meaning of low mood but more specifically refers to a mental health condition when it has reached a severity and duration to warrant a diagnosis, whether there is an obvious situational cause or not; see Clinical depression for this meaning. A typical psychiatric description of depressed mood (in the DSM) is ",  depressed, sad, hopeless, discouraged, or 'down in the dumps'." In a clinical setting, a depressed mood can be something a patient reports (a symptom), or something a clinician observes (a sign), or both.

A depressed mood is generally situational and reactive, and associated with grief, loss, or a major social transition. A change of residence, marriage, divorce, the break-up of a significant relationship, the death of a loved one, graduation, or job loss are all examples of instances that might trigger a depressed mood.

ther hand, sorrow and regret perhaps occur much more commonly in literature, and tragedy, where the audience or readers may share the sadness or despair of the characters, is seen as one of the greatest of art forms and perhaps the most profound. One of the most famous examples[citation needed] of depression in literature is Johann Wolfgang Goethe's The Sorrows of Young Werther, and for this reason it is referred to in Frankenstein.

A similar example in music is Schubert's Winterreise, a setting of poems by Wilhelm Mueller.[citation needed]

The films and plays of Ingmar Bergman cover both bereavement (as in Virgin Spring) and depressed mood (Wild Strawberries).[citation needed]

A Pietà is an example of the representation of grief and sorrow in Christian art. Self-portraits of Frida Kahlo often show her depressed state. Many more examples could be added.[citation needed]

The only questions we have now is,could it be possible that the man was not in total control?[/color]
( )

[color=#006600]How does one view his revelations since we know at some point,he was a troubled man
( )

How do you seperate the words of an insane man from that of a man in control?[/color]( are you confusing depression with insanity?)

[color=#006600]We know also hallucinations including voices,smells and strange sensations are part of the symptoms of this illness,is it possible this had some effect on this gentleman in his "ministry"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia

dokita , are you confusing depression with Schizophrenia?

You don't need to offer answers,but people ought to know what manner of a man Muhammad was in it's entirety.

the best kind of lies are those that are based on truth, especialy when buttressed by the claims of 'experts'

i always did suspect that babyosisi was into the psych parts of medicine. her game can best be described as psychological warfare/mindf**king .

We would tolerate others until we are forced to pay jizyah or have our heads served on a platter of clay?
God forbid.
I will not be silenced.

My whole purpose is to bring things to light not to harm muslims.

[color=Black] (all hail the noble christian supremacist!)

We will not keep concealed what their actual beliefs are
(you are not a muslim, you can no more know what our actual beliefs are than we can know what your actual beliefs are)

The world ought to know that they are not at all about peace,those are the lies we are told
(no, the world ought to know that Islam is about murder, sexual abuse of children, rape, slavery, subjugation, etc, the lies you are told, and that you spread!)
Re: Muhammed Suicide Attempts by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 15, 2007
Nicer:

baby,
i'm not really interested in the debate itself so i'm not saying u're right or wrong. my question is, why do u guys spend so much time on anti-islamic threads? why don't u hold on to your own beliefs and tolerate others?

[img]http://www.thesmilies.com/smilie-generator/image/cyan%5E_%5Etahoma%5E_%5E0%5E_%5E0%5E_%5EHypocrisy+is+the+face+of+Islam%5E_%5E.gif[/img]

When have muslims ever held onto their beliefs and tolerated others?
Re: Muhammed Suicide Attempts by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 15, 2007
oyb,schizophrenia o,depression o ,bipolar o,unipolar o.
do i have to go into details.
Mohammed in my opinion was actually schizophrenic from a lot of his own words.
He admitted to seeing things that were not there that appeared to be there.

who diagnosed him and where are his medical records?
Schizophrenics do have moments of depression too,you can read that online
This is not an academic discussion,or is it?
It is often common for people to confuse the different mental conditions.
I am not a psychiatrist,there is a probability his condition was schizophrenia or a combination of several.
Did you read his charts?
Re: Muhammed Suicide Attempts by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 15, 2007
Muhammad expected the revelations to guide his path from day to day, but they subsided. Gabriel did not appear for some time, and all around him there was nothing but silence. Muhammad fell into solitude, separated from himself as well as from the people. His old fears recurred. It is told that even Khadijah said to him, "Does it not seem that your Lord is displeased with you?" Dismayed and frightened, he returned to the mountain and the cave of Hira'. There, he prayed for God fervently, seeking assiduously to reach Him. Particularly, he wanted to ask God about the cause of this divine displeasure. Khadijah did not dread these days any less than Muhammad, nor was she any less fearful. Often Muhammad wished to die, but he would again feel the call and the command of his Lord which dispelled such ideas.

The above was your own posting from your rebuttal,he did not have a transient moment of sadness,he had a recurring condition which was frequent and the thoughts were lingering,even his own wives were concerned.
Khadijah his first wife knew it,aisha whom he married several years after Khadijah also knew it.
We all have moments of sadness in our lives,once suicidal thoughts become part of the equation,it is clinical depression.
The individual needs help with medications.
do not make light of suicidal thoughts it is not comparable to simple feeling of sadness.
Re: Muhammed Suicide Attempts by Gwaine(m): 7:57pm On May 15, 2007
oyb,

Often Muhammad wished to die, but he would again feel the call and the command of his Lord which dispelled such ideas.

What do you understand by the word "OFTEN"?? When someone is quite frequently in that kind of condition, could you help us with another one of those links to dribble round this?? cheesy
Re: Muhammed Suicide Attempts by mukina2: 9:58pm On May 15, 2007
@Babyosisi and Gwaine

i meant that .even though you the peoplei mentioned hates Islma and muslims undecided

they never come up with what this lady here keeps bringing up . lots of senseless topics cool

when is shahan coming back cheesy i have missed her sad cheesy
Re: Muhammed Suicide Attempts by Gwaine(m): 10:11pm On May 15, 2007
mukina2:

@Babyosisi and Gwaine

i meant that .even though you the peoplei mentioned hates Islma and muslims undecided

Nope, I disavow Islam; but I do not hate Muslims. You may try and take a look at one of my reactions here and see if I actually hate Muslims:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-52589.32.html#msg1114888

my first comment there: The world is an exciting place with Muslims, actually

Scroll down and see my last paragraphs as well.

mukina2:

they never come up with what this lady here keeps bringing up . lots of senseless topics cool

It all depends on what you mean by "senseless topics". Actually, there are some very pointless ones that some other guys have raised from your quarters, and they're none the wiser.

mukina2:

when is shahan coming back cheesy i have missed her sad cheesy

Lol, I have been taking a look at shahan's posts. Intelligent, and I'll leave it at that. Yes, I also miss her on the Forum. cool
Re: Muhammed Suicide Attempts by mukina2: 10:45pm On May 15, 2007
ha ha Gwaine .i'll run away till you go away again grin

why did you come back sef wink
Re: Muhammed Suicide Attempts by Gwaine(m): 12:04am On May 16, 2007
lipsrsealed

Okay, I'll disappear - for a few days. Seriously. I didn't say I promise. . . just that I'll try to disappear!!

Reason? Well, I don't know what happened but one of the guys here has . . . em. . . has eyes for you. So he asked me to. . . em. . . make myself scarce for a while. lipsrsealed

Muki, what's happening?? I wan know O! grin
Re: Muhammed Suicide Attempts by mukina2: 12:09am On May 16, 2007
haha nothing nor happen cheesy cheesy

i ran away before o .na one pataki dey stalk me all over lipsrsealed

i wnt run again .Gwaine is back cheesy
Re: Muhammed Suicide Attempts by Gwaine(m): 12:37am On May 16, 2007
mukina2:

haha nothing nor happen cheesy cheesy

i ran away before o .na one pataki dey stalk me all over lipsrsealed

i wnt run again .Gwaine is back cheesy

You want me back. . . then you dey strike my off! Muki, na wah for you! grin

I jus wan understand something first before I return: how e be say when you log off na the same time my pal vamoose from here? Abi una plan am??
Re: Muhammed Suicide Attempts by Nicer(m): 8:29am On May 16, 2007
Mr pataki,
u appear to have a rather low IQ? what's up with u?

nossycheek,
if u're really serious about this campaign and refuse to be silenced, then i salute ur noble efforts. carry on baby! but if u really wanna spread the word about the "evils" of islam to all people, then u need to expand ur horizons beyond nairaland. u need to get on TV, u need to be on the radio,newspapers.u need to reach the world, let them hear ur voice. let me know how many people u convert.

Gwaine,
Chief supporter. carry on. I have given up on u guys. i really don't think religious arguments achieve much because faith is a blind thing. there's no amout of evidence u will bring (short of showing up with Jesus Himself) that will convert any staunch muslim so why waste ur time?

Let me leave ur religious threads to u and go to romance,entertainment etc. Life's too short to have High Blood Pressure over other people's beliefs and wahalas. From time to time sha, i'll check on u guys and see how many people u have converted.

say hi to babyosisi and davidylan for me.
Re: Muhammed Suicide Attempts by nossycheek(f): 12:30pm On May 16, 2007
Nicer:

nossycheek,
if u're really serious about this campaign and refuse to be silenced, then i salute your noble efforts. carry on baby! but if u really want to spread the word about the "evils" of islam to all people, then u need to expand your horizons beyond nairaland. u need to get on TV, u need to be on the radio,newspapers.u need to reach the world, let them hear your voice. let me know how many people u convert.

Now I realy know that you want blabs787 and his cohorts to shout allah akbar and cut off my neck in the name of jihad and fighting for allah for a reward of 72 virgins with self re-generating hymen.

If the truth hurts, too bad. Oyb has acknowledged that his prophet had suicidal tendencies pronto! lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

If I Convert To Christianity, My Family Will Disown Me / Women!!!! The Down Fall Of Pastors / The Law Is The Power And Strength Of Sin In Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 186
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.