Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,805 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Timipre Silva Pledges To Work For Better Oil, Gas Sector - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timipre Silva Pledges To Work For Better Oil, Gas Sector (21067 Views)

Bayelsa: Confusion In APC Over Timipre Silva's Aspiration / Crude Oil Discovered In North East (1 Billion Barrels) - Timipre Sylva / David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timipre Silva Pledges To Work For Better Oil, Gas Sector by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
Mr Timipre Silva, the newly inaugurated Minister of State, Petroleum, has reaffirmed his readiness to work with all to ensure a viable oil and gas sector, Igbere TV reports.

The minister made this known when he was received by the Permanent Secretary, Directors and heads of all the Parastatal agencies under the ministry, in Abuja, on Wednesday.

“Thank you for the warm welcome, I will definitely put in my best and work hard to help in repositioning of the ministry.

“I know that the president will give me some mandate and with the competent managers of all the offices, we will work together to achieve greater heights,” he said.

Earlier, Dr Folasade Yemi-Esan, the permanent Secretary assured the minister that they would work as a team noting that the ministry had no choice than to work hard.

Silva from Bayelsa State was born July 7, 1964.

He holds a Bachelor’s degree in English Language and Linguistics from the University of Port Harcourt in 1986.

Igbere TV gathers that Silva began his working career with National Minority Business Council as Executive Secretary before his foray into politics and subsequent election into Rivers State House of Assembly in 1991.

He was elected Governor of Bayelsa in 2007.

Before his nomination as Minister he was Chairman, Governing Board of Oil and Gas Free Zone Authority.

http://igberetvnews.com/919692/newly-inaugurated-minister-pledges-to-work-for-better-oil-gas-sector/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timipre Silva Pledges To Work For Better Oil, Gas Sector by dingbang(m): 6:41pm On Aug 21, 2019
Kai... This country is doomed. Please I am going to Canada. It is better they gave Judas Iscariot minister of petroleum.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timipre Silva Pledges To Work For Better Oil, Gas Sector by youngsahito(m): 6:44pm On Aug 21, 2019
talk is cheap...ask Buhari your boss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timipre Silva Pledges To Work For Better Oil, Gas Sector by skyblueking(m): 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2019
Na today we start to dey hear pledge??

0ga come and do your worst, no be today e start la..
Turn by turn!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timipre Silva Pledges To Work For Better Oil, Gas Sector by myfan: 7:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
Good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timipre Silva Pledges To Work For Better Oil, Gas Sector by hisexcellency34: 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2019
Someone PDP prosecuted for corruption is now a Minister under APC. Next Level '

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timipre Silva Pledges To Work For Better Oil, Gas Sector by NwaNimo1(m): 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2019
He's already mastered bunkering......now a minister?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timipre Silva Pledges To Work For Better Oil, Gas Sector by NOL2dworld(m): 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2019
Timoipre Silva is naive.

For those who wish to know, no matter what U are going through, Suicide is not the solution

I know someone who can give U everlasting Peace, Joy and rest of mind, his name is Jesus.. Jesus Christ is the answer..

Accept Jesus Christ, surrender to him, rededicate yourself to Him and make Him your personal Lord and Saviour. Accept Him now, for next minute may be too late..

If U want to give your life to Christ or If U have giving your life to Christ before but has taking it back.. This is the time to rededicate your life...

Make this confession loudly. Father! Forgive me, I'm sorry, please help me, I love U, I need U, hold me Jesus!!!, my heart, my soul please take control of it right now. Lead me in your ways and teach me your path so I can forever abide in your words. Save me Lord, have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name. Amen Thank U for saving me and thank U because U have deliver me from the bondage of sins, I know my sins has been forgiving, I give U all the praise in Jesus name.

If U make this confession with an open heart, your sins have been forgiving and the Lord has removed your name from the book of death to the book of life. He has giving u peace and everlasting joy. Ask continuously with faith any good thing U want the Lord to do for U with believe in Jesus name and he will answer you...

If U have say this confession let me know I have some prayer points for U...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timipre Silva Pledges To Work For Better Oil, Gas Sector by immaculate1234(m): 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2019
Tifi tifi jankoriko

Believe him at your own peril

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timipre Silva Pledges To Work For Better Oil, Gas Sector by starbuck(f): 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2019
Mshewww

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Timipre Silva Pledges To Work For Better Oil, Gas Sector by englishmart(m): 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2019
So Buhari still remains the minister of petroleum and some zomboskies think he has integrity.
State minister abi LGA come and enjoy your own silent looting

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timipre Silva Pledges To Work For Better Oil, Gas Sector by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:05pm On Aug 21, 2019
Wishing him all the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timipre Silva Pledges To Work For Better Oil, Gas Sector by package7(m): 8:05pm On Aug 21, 2019
PMB is smelling like baby poo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timipre Silva Pledges To Work For Better Oil, Gas Sector by mooremoney(m): 8:06pm On Aug 21, 2019
Bunkery will be legal with this man. Allison go learn work where this one dey for stealing

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timipre Silva Pledges To Work For Better Oil, Gas Sector by Kendumazy(m): 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2019
OK sir. We look forward to fulfilling your promises.

Quality UK 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade men's shirts available for sale. Check link below for more details.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timipre Silva Pledges To Work For Better Oil, Gas Sector by ABCthings: 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2019
We wholeheartedly believe you sir!

I don't understand why some idiots will think we are babies they can lie to anyhow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timipre Silva Pledges To Work For Better Oil, Gas Sector by ruggedtimi(m): 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2019
congrats namesake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timipre Silva Pledges To Work For Better Oil, Gas Sector by heckymaicon(m): 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2019
LMFAO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timipre Silva Pledges To Work For Better Oil, Gas Sector by RTSC2: 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2019
lol.
It would be a miracle if he doesn't loot to stupor.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timipre Silva Pledges To Work For Better Oil, Gas Sector by emeijeh(m): 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2019
That's what they always say.....

Before they know, its 4 years already.

Stupid country, useless ministers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timipre Silva Pledges To Work For Better Oil, Gas Sector by Princeton92(m): 8:09pm On Aug 21, 2019
Suck the oil into your pocket ehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timipre Silva Pledges To Work For Better Oil, Gas Sector by Jobac: 8:09pm On Aug 21, 2019
Congratulations oga Sylva!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Timipre Silva Pledges To Work For Better Oil, Gas Sector by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2019
All na Scam...!!! Major Scam...!!!!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timipre Silva Pledges To Work For Better Oil, Gas Sector by Hotzone(m): 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2019
What does his English degree got to do with oil but do I know anything?

If u know what the pic below represented back in the oldies gather here

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timipre Silva Pledges To Work For Better Oil, Gas Sector by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 21, 2019
dingbang:
Kai... This country is doomed. Please I am going to Canada. It is better they gave Judas Iscariot minister of petroleum.
finishing.... If he should hear this.... Suicide straight

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timipre Silva Pledges To Work For Better Oil, Gas Sector by oka4ugoo: 8:12pm On Aug 21, 2019
Why will a graduate of English language and linguistic head thw petroleum ministry and we expect a positive results, gosh it's like an engineer leading a team of nurses in a heart surgery.

Indeed Nigeria is a joke!!!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Timipre Silva Pledges To Work For Better Oil, Gas Sector by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 21, 2019
Run oh..... Na dem.....
I will make fuel #50 per litre later #500

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timipre Silva Pledges To Work For Better Oil, Gas Sector by bizzibodi(m): 8:13pm On Aug 21, 2019
We are finish in 9ja...Silva a cassava powder sniffer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timipre Silva Pledges To Work For Better Oil, Gas Sector by Wertty: 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2019
dingbang:
grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidency Withdraws Statement On Tinubu As First African Leader To Ring NASDAQ / ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, Yet They Destroy Power Infrastructure’ – Fashola / UK Court Stops Alison-madueke, Associates From Selling Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.