Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:03 PM

Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing (50221 Views)

Tinubu To Split Education, Works, Housing, Other Ministries / It’s Not Fg’s Fault If Nigerians Lack Electricity – Fashola Reacts / Iddo Bridge: Fashola Reacts, Repair Works To Start Immediately (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by Mrsoundoro(m): 7:49pm On Aug 21, 2019
Former Governor of Lagos State and Ex-Minister of Power and Works, Babatunde Raji Fashola as took to his twitter account to react to his appointment as Minister of Works and Housing.

He tweeted saying..

There is a lot of work ahead of us in spite of what we have done before. I offer myself, ready and willing, to do my part; to provide leadership and I trust that all of you are ready as well. BRF

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/08/21/fashola-reacts-after-his-appointment-as-minister-of-works-housing/

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by teadrake(m): 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2019
I have nothing to offer you but a sincere prayer for you to succeed and deliver on the promises of this administration. Only when our country is better we can boast we ever have a country to be proud of.

140 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by myfan: 7:54pm On Aug 21, 2019
Oga do well in office. That is what we want to see.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by Adeoludt(m): 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2019
Fasho ....BRF i stan

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by Adeoludt(m): 8:09pm On Aug 21, 2019
Ride on grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by VillagePipu: 8:19pm On Aug 21, 2019
Maximum Respekt!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by NOL2dworld(m): 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2019
He will do better working in that field.. Congrat Fashola.

For those who wish to know, no matter what U are going through, wipe your tears there is hope.

I know someone who can give U everlasting Peace, Joy and rest of mind, his name is Jesus.. Jesus Christ is the answer..

Accept Jesus Christ, surrender to him, rededicate yourself to Him and make Him your personal Lord and Saviour. Accept Him now, for next minute may be too late..

If U want to give your life to Christ or If U have giving your life to Christ before but has taking it back.. This is the time to rededicate your life...

Make this confession loudly. Father! Forgive me, I'm sorry, please help me, I love U, I need U, hold me Jesus!!!, my heart, my soul please take control of it right now. Lead me in your ways and teach me your path so I can forever abide in your words. Save me Lord, have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name. Amen Thank U for saving me and thank U because U have deliver me from the bondage of sins, I know my sins has been forgiving, I give U all the praise in Jesus name.

If U make this confession with an open heart, your sins have been forgiving and the Lord has removed your name from the book of death to the book of life. He has giving u peace and everlasting joy. Ask continuously with faith any good thing U want the Lord to do for U with believe in Jesus name and he will answer you...

If U have say this confession let me know I have some prayer points for U...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by Jobac: 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2019
We trust you, sir. All Nigerians have confidence in your capability. You didn't disappoint us in your first term as a minister, we believe that you will do more this time.
You are indeed Mr. Performer.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by GavelSlam: 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2019
Good man.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2019
Na so we hear last time... Anyway good luck

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by 24kmagic: 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2019
I no want know who be minister or president.
Wetin me I know be say 1B years from now, Nigeria no fit better.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by Tamasaba: 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2019
Fashola should be of minister of rocket science.

Na joke o

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by penocrat1(m): 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2019
Give us constant electricity supply.Mr Humble

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by foolbuster: 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
Wee you keep kwayet !!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by Hugo7(m): 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
BRF may God help you...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by jolyment: 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
Scam

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by fredoooooo: 8:22pm On Aug 21, 2019
Omo Fashola ni igboro eko... cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by bewla(m): 8:22pm On Aug 21, 2019
Get up and work u done no since last week say na u bi the Minister for that office so no pretend

just Work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by straighttalk(m): 8:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
Well deserved

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by Dewise6868: 8:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
You're good to go

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by VillagePipu: 8:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
24kmagic:

Nigeria would be better, na you e no fit better for.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by VillagePipu: 8:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
penocrat1:

Illiteracy is affecting you. Is Power one of his portfolio ministries?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by jrusky(m): 8:24pm On Aug 21, 2019
penocrat1:

I think he is no longer in charge of power again.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by larryeffizy1(m): 8:24pm On Aug 21, 2019
Do what is required of u in due time... Your legacies will speak for you after you might have left... Your expiring date is fast approaching before u knew it...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 21, 2019
May I be ur Special adviser?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by bewla(m): 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
u
24kmagic:
No offense if u be foreigners pls go sleep or pack and go home

we no get another country

so with all dew respect pls let Nigeria find
solution to Nigeria issue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by Tybarca(m): 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
Hope he does well.

Check my signature to buy the best quality and cheapest POS and Betting Paper rolls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by tuoyoojo(m): 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
ok

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protesters Call For Saraki’s Sack As Senate Committee Submits Report On Marafa / EFCC Releases Bank Transactions As Details Of Atiku’s Son-in-law, Lawyer’s Arres / Zulum Gives N13.9m And Car To A Doctor For Staying In Monguno Despite Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.