Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Are Nigerian Girls Not The Most Expensive In The Universe? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Girls Not The Most Expensive In The Universe? (2933 Views)

Why Do Girls Not Wear Bras Anymore??? / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Why Are Girls Not Logical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Nigerian Girls Not The Most Expensive In The Universe? by Brownteeth(m): 11:56pm On Oct 22, 2010
Whenever I hear some guys say Nigerian girls are cheap, I begin to wonder and get so confused. May be I dont understand the real meaning of ''cheap'' as it is been used.
Are these not the same Nigerian girls who will only date a guy with a fat bank account? Even if a guy has $1 million in his account, some Nigerian girls will still regard it as peanuts and disqualify the guy for being poor. But this isnt the case with the rest of other ladies worldover.
When it comes to sex, heavens knows how some guys suffer before the pass through the ''golden gate'' of Nigerian girls. But have you ever heard a white guy complain that his white girlfriend denies him sex just like some Nigerian guys complain?
Nigerian girls should rather be the most expensive in the entire world. Where else in this world will you get a girl only when you drive a car and spend some money and also lose hairs on your head before you see purssy? Those who are saying Nigerian girls are cheap, I dont understand where you guys are coming from.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Not The Most Expensive In The Universe? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:02am On Oct 23, 2010
^u can neva understand were dier cuming from cus dose are bois but men no d deal na , it no easy
9jas babes are jus jackpots now  grin grin grin
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Not The Most Expensive In The Universe? by yme1(f): 12:03am On Oct 23, 2010
@poster
i owe you dinner, i respect the word EXPENSIVE there
we killed it big time cool
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Not The Most Expensive In The Universe? by Brownteeth(m): 12:09am On Oct 23, 2010
jackpot no be small
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Not The Most Expensive In The Universe? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:10am On Oct 23, 2010
^ grin grin grin
no b mistake
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Not The Most Expensive In The Universe? by Vic2k3(m): 1:05am On Oct 23, 2010
Poster u jxt hit the head on the nail sorry nail on the nail oomm! The nail on the head. grin grin
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Not The Most Expensive In The Universe? by Osama10(m): 1:15am On Oct 23, 2010
Vic2k3 (m)
United States of Nigeria

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Not The Most Expensive In The Universe?
« #5 on: Today at 01:05:16 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Poster u jxt hit the head on the nail sorry nail on the nail oomm! The nail on the head.

Report to moderator Logged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am officially mad, so don't try to step on ma toes pls

Really mad.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Not The Most Expensive In The Universe? by Vic2k3(m): 1:19am On Oct 23, 2010
Osama Thats wat all them says, but i'm not(mad) cos i can recite a, b, c, d to 100 and 1, 2, 3 to Z cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Not The Most Expensive In The Universe? by Osama10(m): 1:21am On Oct 23, 2010
Vic2k3:

Osama Thats wat all them says, but i'm not(mad) cos i can recite a[b], b, c, d to 100 and 1, 2, 3 to Z[/b] cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Not The Most Expensive In The Universe? by Brownteeth(m): 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2010
Osama how come you quoted ones user name, online status, topic header, response and signature? Who is the one mad here?
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Not The Most Expensive In The Universe? by Omolola1(f): 1:00pm On Oct 23, 2010
I like this topic
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Not The Most Expensive In The Universe? by MrCork21: 1:15pm On Oct 23, 2010
Nigerian womens? what theheck!! everytime I meet nigerian womens, I always look for my Bible, especialy when they are black.

They are not only expensive but he can make all your hair fall off withing 2 week due to stress, which is myam now bald

(no oofeinse) angry
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Not The Most Expensive In The Universe? by MrCork21: 1:16pm On Oct 23, 2010
correction:

Nigerian womens? what theheck!! everytime I meet nigerian womens, I always look for my Bible, especialy when they are black.

They are not only expensive but he can make all your hair fall off withing 2 week due to stress, which is myam now bald

(no oofeinse)
angry
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Not The Most Expensive In The Universe? by Yorisb: 1:27pm On Oct 23, 2010
Brownteeth:

Whenever I hear some guys say Nigerian girls are cheap, I begin to wonder and get so confused. May be I dont understand the real meaning of ''cheap'' as it is been used.
Are these not the same Nigerian girls who will only date a guy with a fat bank account? Even if a guy has $1 million in his account, some Nigerian girls will still regard it as peanuts and disqualify the guy for being poor. But this isnt the case with the rest of other ladies worldover.
When it comes to sex, heavens knows how some guys suffer before the pass through the ''golden gate'' of Nigerian girls. But have you ever heard a white guy complain that his white girlfriend denies him sex just like some Nigerian guys complain?
Nigerian girls should rather be the most expensive in the entire world. Where else in this world will you get a girl only when you drive a car and spend some money and also lose hairs on your head before you see purssy? Those who are saying Nigerian girls are cheap, I dont understand where you guys are coming from.
You just might be right u know
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Not The Most Expensive In The Universe? by banom(m): 1:32pm On Oct 23, 2010
@ topic

Nigerian girls are not any expensive, they are just poor, hungry , needy and desperate.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Not The Most Expensive In The Universe? by 190: 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2010
south african girl stole my 35pounds now tell me how are nigerian girls xpensive!
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Not The Most Expensive In The Universe? by Brownteeth(m): 1:39pm On Oct 23, 2010
190, I dont understand you shishi. Is it the south african that stole your 35 pounds or the Nigerian?
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Not The Most Expensive In The Universe? by Yorisb: 1:39pm On Oct 23, 2010
banom:

@ topic

Nigerian girls are not any expensive, they are just poor, hungry , needy and desperate.
TrUe tAlK
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Not The Most Expensive In The Universe? by MrCork21: 1:42pm On Oct 23, 2010
nigerian womens need to be sent to boot camp angry
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Not The Most Expensive In The Universe? by Brownteeth(m): 1:48pm On Oct 23, 2010
banom, Nigerian girls maybe poor or hungry, but it still doesnt change the fact that their price is very high. I will respect you so much when you have an educated Nigerian lady as a girlfriend or wife than when you have an educated white lady.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Not The Most Expensive In The Universe? by banom(m): 1:54pm On Oct 23, 2010
Brownteeth:

banom, Nigerian girls maybe poor or hungry, but it still doesnt change the fact that their price is very high. I will respect you so much when you have an educated Nigerian lady as a girlfriend or wife than when you have an educated white lady.

why ?
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Not The Most Expensive In The Universe? by 190: 1:56pm On Oct 23, 2010
Brownteeth:

190, I dont understand you shishi. Is it the south african that stole your 35 pounds or the Nigerian?

Southafrican angry
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Not The Most Expensive In The Universe? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 23, 2010
Brownteeth:

Just because a woman takes a lot of money from you before sleeping with you doesn't means she is expensive. An expensive girl to me is someone
who i decent, respect her self-pride and has dignity. Someone who can not be easily laid, no matter the amount in your pocket.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Not The Most Expensive In The Universe? by MrCork21: 2:01pm On Oct 23, 2010
rokiatu (f), madam you take moiney from us and you dont even giv us a kiss

off course u are gold diggers angry
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Not The Most Expensive In The Universe? by Ikedonn(m): 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2010
@ poster,
I disagree with your post.Some naija ladies are cheap while some maybe expensive.If you got all the things that will make them fall for you,you will see that they are not all that expensive.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Not The Most Expensive In The Universe? by Brownteeth(m): 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2010
@rokiatu. You didnt disprove anything. Now let me ask you, between Nigerian girls and their foreign counterparts who do you think cherish dignity, pride and self-respect more? Who do you think are easily laid?

@ikedonn. You need to get all the things Nigerian ladies want before the can fall for you. But you need to get little or nothing before a white girl falls for you.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Not The Most Expensive In The Universe? by Brownteeth(m): 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2010
@banom. I will respect you more having a Nigerian lady cos you were able to meet their high demands. Monetary and in personality.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Not The Most Expensive In The Universe? by Ikedonn(m): 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2010
Brownteeth as per white ladies i agreed with you.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Not The Most Expensive In The Universe? by ajibsca: 1:24am On Oct 24, 2010
The state of Poverty in Nigeria has turned a massive percentile of it's women citizenry into unofficial prostitutes, In the advanced countries, a girl has sex with you because she likes you or feels something for you, In Nigeria and some other African countries, their women would only get to be not a girlfriend but sex partner after weighing your financial standing and calculating your net assets for you, I met a lady for the first day and we liked each other, got intimate with her after a few days and she asked me for money to make her hair, The next bill she quoted was her phone has a problem and I should buy a new one for her , Not just buy a new one for her, but she needed instant approval of me purchasing the phone , I was like , what the F. Poverty and its Partners.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Not The Most Expensive In The Universe? by Osama10(m): 2:19am On Oct 24, 2010
ajibsca:

The state of Poverty in Nigeria has turned a massive percentile of it's women citizenry into unofficial love-peddlers, In the advanced countries, a girl haves sex with you because she likes you or feels something for you, In Nigeria and some other African countries, their women would only get to be not a girlfriend but love mate after weighing your bank accounts and calculating your net assets for you, I met a lady for the first day and we liked each other, Had sex with her after a few days and she asked me for money to make her hair, The next bill she quoted was her phone has a problem and I should buy a new one for her , Not just buy a new one for her, but she needed instant approval of me purchasing the phone , I was like , what the F. Poverty and its Partners.

Ha Ha Ha.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Not The Most Expensive In The Universe? by GL(f): 3:24am On Oct 24, 2010
'cheap' isn't so much about how much the girl charges, but that she places a price on something that should be priceless. you'd be surprised how many of these "expensive" girls are sleeping with the poor guys they truly love, and even spending on them. think of it as doing a job you love so much you could even be a full-time volunteer, as opposed to doing a job you don't necessarily love simply for the financial benefits.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Not The Most Expensive In The Universe? by Dsense(m): 4:16am On Oct 24, 2010
This poster is back with his rubbish thread.Don't u ppl reason deeply or consult elders before posting topics here tongue
''Mr Brownbrain'' sorry jare I meant''Mr Brownteeth'' grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Kinds Of Women A Nigerian Man Might Consider Manageable / 10 Ways To Make A Woman Fall In Love With You:: / Open Letter To The Sugar Mummies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.