Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Sanwo-olu Didn’t Abolish Wealth Creation Ministry – LASG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Didn’t Abolish Wealth Creation Ministry – LASG (4636 Views)

Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari / BBNaija: CLO Tells Buhari To Abolish Big Brother Naija Reality TV Show / Governor Ganduje: Abolish Herdsmen Movement From North To South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo-olu Didn’t Abolish Wealth Creation Ministry – LASG by akelicious(m): 3:57am On Aug 23, 2019
The Lagos State Government has denounced a report in a section of the media alleging that the Governor, Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu has abolished the Ministry of Wealth Creation and Employment.

A statement issued by the Public Affairs Unit of the Ministry of Wealth Creation and Employment stated that the Ministry was created via an Executive Order (No. EO/AA.OI.2015) of June 17, 2015, to create sustainable wealth for Lagos citizens as well as promote and sustain entrepreneurship, through effective use of strategies and resources, in collaboration with relevant stakeholders.

The press release referred to Governor Sanwo-Olu’s speech at the inauguration which alluded to the importance of sustainable wealth for Lagosians, saying, “great opportunities for employment and wealth creation can only be realised sustainably if we are able to enhance governance with creativity, innovation and technology while embracing collaboration with the private sector and continual dialogue and partnership with all relevant stakeholders”.

According to the statement, the authors of the news story failed to take cognisance of the rejection of three nominees during the screening by the House of Assembly, noting that the proposed portfolios for the disqualified persons remain vacant until the conclusion of the process by the Screening Committee of the legislative arm of Government.

The statement urged newsmen to always remain professional by balancing their stories and leveraging on the harmonious relationship between the Lagos State Government and the media to always verify facts from government spokespersons whenever in doubt.

The release reiterated that the Ministry of Wealth Creation and Employment has created numerous entrepreneurs since its inception and had carried out diverse programmes to reduce the unemployment rate in the State, through the provision of funding for graduates and non-graduates with initiatives that have made them self-employed as well as employers of labour.

While emphasising the importance of the informal sector due to its contribution to the economic growth of Lagos State, the statement affirmed that the Ministry of Wealth Creation and Employment will continue to collaborate with the Lagos State Vocational and Technical Board to re-skill and equip tradesmen and artisans with modern techniques and tools to give them competitive advantage.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/08/22/sanwo-olu-didnt-abolish-wealth-creation-ministry-lasg/amp/

Re: Sanwo-olu Didn’t Abolish Wealth Creation Ministry – LASG by Kingpee2(m): 4:00am On Aug 23, 2019
Wealth creation ministry,another scam from their stables.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Didn’t Abolish Wealth Creation Ministry – LASG by Alamu1111: 4:59am On Aug 23, 2019
Look at the minister

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Didn’t Abolish Wealth Creation Ministry – LASG by princeade86(m): 5:04am On Aug 23, 2019
create anything u like. lagos state start and end for ur oga room.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Didn’t Abolish Wealth Creation Ministry – LASG by Zico5(m): 5:11am On Aug 23, 2019
What's purpose of that wealth creation and employment ministry when no single employment has been formulated since it's establishment. Getting job with government either state or federal is connection and padi padi stuff. Even how many of them are engaging in vocational training not to talk of wealth creation. Tinubu had monopolize Lagos, there is nothing anyone can do about it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Didn’t Abolish Wealth Creation Ministry – LASG by BrainSanitizer: 5:14am On Aug 23, 2019
So the rejected nominee was supposed to be commissioner for wealth creation and employment?
You didn't have enough to make one commissioner?
Yet you had excess that you sent one of them to help you clean gutters?
Are you saying that the ...
Is anyone thinking what I'm thinking?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Didn’t Abolish Wealth Creation Ministry – LASG by Hotfreeze: 5:29am On Aug 23, 2019
Kingpee2:
Wealth creation ministry,another scam from their stables.

Just look at yourself calling someone a scam.

I just looked at your dp. No comments. grin
If I describe you, you'll use Sniper to drink garri.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Didn’t Abolish Wealth Creation Ministry – LASG by Hotfreeze: 5:30am On Aug 23, 2019
BrainSanitizer:
So the rejected nominee is supposed to be commissioner for wealth creation and employment?
You didn't had enough to make one commissioner?
Yet you had excess that you sent to help you clean gutters?
Are you saying that the ...
Is anyone thinking what I'm thinking?

Go back to bed. When you wake up, you'll be able to type coherently.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-olu Didn’t Abolish Wealth Creation Ministry – LASG by Nobody: 6:06am On Aug 23, 2019
If his boss approves it, no one can stop it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Didn’t Abolish Wealth Creation Ministry – LASG by aolawale025: 6:22am On Aug 23, 2019
Jobs for the guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Didn’t Abolish Wealth Creation Ministry – LASG by money121(m): 6:51am On Aug 23, 2019
Eko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Didn’t Abolish Wealth Creation Ministry – LASG by vibbb: 7:00am On Aug 23, 2019
Ministry of Wealth Creation and Employment.

Is a very important part of any functional Governance.

It shouldn't be taken for granted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Didn’t Abolish Wealth Creation Ministry – LASG by Kingpee2(m): 9:58am On Aug 23, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Just look at yourself calling someone a scam.

I just looked at your dp. No comments. grin
If I describe you, you'll use Sniper to drink garri.
isnt that the same way your parents died.
Re: Sanwo-olu Didn’t Abolish Wealth Creation Ministry – LASG by Hotfreeze: 10:06am On Aug 23, 2019
Kingpee2:
isnt that the same way your parents died.

See this ugly thing with your face like a crying monkey. Your face alone is enough to kill your parents.

You're more than ugly, you are facially handicapped.
Re: Sanwo-olu Didn’t Abolish Wealth Creation Ministry – LASG by Kingpee2(m): 10:28am On Aug 23, 2019
Hotfreeze:

See this ugly thing with your face like a crying monkey. Your face alone is enough to kill your parents.

You're more than ugly, you are facially handicapped.
I agree,it’s certain that your parents are already dead ,you will join them soon,rest in peace and pieces,moronic element.
Re: Sanwo-olu Didn’t Abolish Wealth Creation Ministry – LASG by Hotfreeze: 10:34am On Aug 23, 2019
Kingpee2:
I agree,it’s certain that your parents are already dead ,you will join them soon,rest in peace and pieces,moronic element.

Naah
You would die before your parents. Fool.

I wonder who produced a ugly bastard like you. You're a ugly freak. They should put you in a zoo let people pay to watch you.

If you look like this, I wonder how your siblings look
Re: Sanwo-olu Didn’t Abolish Wealth Creation Ministry – LASG by Kingpee2(m): 10:41am On Aug 23, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Naah
You would die before your parents. Fool.

I wonder who produced a ugly bastard like you. You're a ugly freak. They should put you in a zoo let people pay to watch you.

If you look like this, I wonder how your siblings look

Like I said earlier,you are dead already ,it clearly shows that you are from a poor family,I wish your parents didn’t die In poverty,if you took out time to check me out then it makes me useful to you,I won’t bother checking yours because dead wall clock batteries are useless..

(1) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Don't Bite Off More Than You Can Chew! - Buhari Warns Tinubu / BAT Is Trying To Lean On Buhari To Declare A Public Holiday On Friday-hundeyin / Park And Pay Returns Back To Abuja (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.