Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Sleeping With Two Sister Helppppppppppppp - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sleeping With Two Sister Helppppppppppppp (9762 Views)

Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute. / Fell For Two Sister's, Now Am I Doomed? / Loving Two Sister Of The Same Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sleeping With Two Sister Helppppppppppppp by Emade(m): 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2010
guy u are about to cause problem that u can not solve.but why.i hope u will not have there mother next.may god 4 give u.
Re: Sleeping With Two Sister Helppppppppppppp by Olumogun: 10:16am On Oct 28, 2010
Quote from: she2mas2 on October 23, 2010, 12:43 PM
Am dating a girl for a year now
any time she send her sister to my place i end up bleeping her
and it has been going on for some time
the sister loves it and kept coming back
i want to pull out b4 her sis find out
house help me i dont know how to go about it  undecided

@ POSTER
just use your tongue to count your teeth.  grin
How many are they? 16, 24, 30, 32?

keep the answer to urself.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

as for the ladies in the house, you need to start praying for the NEXT generation.
will they know anything apart from bleeping?
LHM
Re: Sleeping With Two Sister Helppppppppppppp by holydante(m): 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2010
my guy, i can imagine the initial glee in ur mind when u started bleeping and bongn 2 sissys but i must confess its a dangerous path you are threading. #

You must be very young in age not to realise the damage you may cause yourself. At the risk of sounding like a male chauvunist, women are supposedly the weaker sex who thrives on emotion and acts on the spot.

Oga, it is written that heaven hath known no fury like a woman scorned.

Jealousy and rivalry can make any of them send you to the great beyond. learn to fear women, if in doubt, watch C & I on DSTV.

a word is enuff for the fool tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin
Re: Sleeping With Two Sister Helppppppppppppp by styno(m): 4:32pm On Feb 15, 2011
if you do this to your girl, what makes you think you can't do it to your wife when you marry. I sorry for you.
Re: Sleeping With Two Sister Helppppppppppppp by deniyor: 4:58pm On Feb 15, 2011
Ask your gf for a party with her sister.
Re: Sleeping With Two Sister Helppppppppppppp by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 15, 2011
Why is it a hard thing to ask these days for a typical guy to put his honor before his dic.

It's like it is a taboo for them to turn down an (any) opportunity to bleep, no matter how [b]sick [/b]it is. I see the same in my friends here and I'm deeply saddened by the fact that these are the people who women always seem to find and base their faulty opinions about all men from.
Re: Sleeping With Two Sister Helppppppppppppp by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 16, 2011
2buff:

[size=18pt]Why is it a hard thing to ask these days for a typical guy to put his honor before his dic.
[/size]
It's like it is a taboo for them to turn down an (any) opportunity to bleep, no matter how [b]sick [/b]it is. I see the same in my friends here and I'm deeply saddened by the fact that these are the people who women always seem to find and base their faulty opinions about all men from.

*standing ovation!*
Re: Sleeping With Two Sister Helppppppppppppp by Longlife01(m): 5:38am On Feb 16, 2011
Omg!!! This is nice, i think when u fuckin.g her hot wet Womanliness u were sleeping then, and just awake, ! Keep fucking ya thing meh!!! its yours!! haaha lol. house is not there when u keep fuckin.g her Womanliness
Re: Sleeping With Two Sister Helppppppppppppp by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 16, 2011
Longlife01:

Omg!!! This is nice, i think when u fuckin.g her hot wet Womanliness u were sleeping then, and just awake, ! Keep bleeping ya thing meh!!! its yours!! haaha lol. house is not there when u keep fuckin.g her Womanliness

slap yourself until you see a bright light, then go to it jare. tongue
Re: Sleeping With Two Sister Helppppppppppppp by Dsense(m): 10:57pm On Feb 16, 2011
OP.
The best way is to break up with their family ''Both sisters'' . . . . , And ask for God Forgivness!
Re: Sleeping With Two Sister Helppppppppppppp by Woke4all(m): 11:20pm On Feb 16, 2011
The easiest way is to

Re: Sleeping With Two Sister Helppppppppppppp by Dsense(m): 12:55am On Feb 17, 2011
LOOL . .Funny pichie cheesy
Re: Sleeping With Two Sister Helppppppppppppp by lightheart(m): 9:07am On Feb 17, 2011
Na d onli sister she get b dat ni? Abi u 2 weak to go more, guy, try add more to ur portfolio mk ur cv dey rich in content, employers dey find am diz days! Ike inshi lyk u!!!!
Re: Sleeping With Two Sister Helppppppppppppp by davidand: 10:41am On Feb 17, 2011
Hello Mr Man den tell u to go and eat before you know that you are angry or bath.
Guy you know what to do you are a man and you know what is good and bad so decide for your self.
Re: Sleeping With Two Sister Helppppppppppppp by mca795: 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2012
ehnn broz weldone u try. tank God u knw how bad d poor gel wil fill.ppl lyk u dnt dsave goodtin
Re: Sleeping With Two Sister Helppppppppppppp by P4VS20: 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2012
the poster is just seeking attention jare.

meeeeeeeeeeeeecheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!

you dont need help cos there really isnt anything to help you with....

well i can say [size=14pt]"STOP LYING JOOOOR"[/size]
Re: Sleeping With Two Sister Helppppppppppppp by donbigboy(m): 12:15am On Nov 27, 2012
Guy, pls stop this wicked act before its too late, well i have actually seen a guy back then in the university bleeping two sister, one was his course mate, the younger one was a jambit then, and as a friends we all advice him against his foolish act, but my friend refuse to hear not until one day, the elder sister find out, the whole house was on fire, in fact she said to have gone to a major road in the night and nake and curse my friend, i still remember how this guy could hardly sleep in the night and keep asking us for an advice and seeking for prayers from pastor because of the fear of the curses assumed placed on him , but guess what, the younger sister no send at all, in fact, she still want to dey enjoy the stuff, even after her elder sister find out,

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Two Sister Helppppppppppppp by giftbz(m): 7:56am On Nov 27, 2012
U no dey try at all; just digging ur grave
Re: Sleeping With Two Sister Helppppppppppppp by donchido(m): 8:53am On Nov 27, 2012
she2mas2: Am dating a girl for a year now
house help me i dont know how to go about it undecided

wy wud she be sending her sister to ur place
Re: Sleeping With Two Sister Helppppppppppppp by justineu(m): 9:59am On Nov 27, 2012
Finally u bleeped up for goin for her sis
Re: Sleeping With Two Sister Helppppppppppppp by Elmojiid(m): 10:22am On Nov 27, 2012
Afta u enjoy her finish u wan pull out abi,u beta finish wetin u strt.
Re: Sleeping With Two Sister Helppppppppppppp by omiobo: 12:12pm On Nov 27, 2012
Your conscience is dead to have slept with two sisters. What was ur gain?
Re: Sleeping With Two Sister Helppppppppppppp by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2012
she2mas2: Am dating a girl for a year now
guy talk true grin
the thing dey sweet u.doing two s3xy sisters na every man"s dream cheesy
Re: Sleeping With Two Sister Helppppppppppppp by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2012
Bros u fit stop if u want condition ur mind dats all.

After all I know a guy that se*xed two sister just like u but he still went ahead to marry one of them his real girlfriend who is totally ignorant of d event. But when asked what he will do when the wife find out he just said that day she will choose between him or her sister
Re: Sleeping With Two Sister Helppppppppppppp by Teejayphillip(m): 1:32pm On Nov 27, 2012
@poster, I pity ur condition n i SMH 4 u
Re: Sleeping With Two Sister Helppppppppppppp by ilovemynigerian: 10:49am On Oct 20, 2014
she2mas2:
Am dating a girl for a year now
Of all the vagina u could cheat on her with you choose her sister? Wow cray cray. You should leave them both alone. How can u marry a woman after sleeping with her sister and have a family with the girl u cheated on? And her sister needs to be smacked.
Re: Sleeping With Two Sister Helppppppppppppp by philantoxx(m): 11:00am On Oct 20, 2014
despicable!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? / 8 Photos Of The World’s Craziest And Most Extreme Bodybuilders / Do You Miss Me ? 9ja Adult Movie Star Peace Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.