Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,848 members, 7,798,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

BREAKING: Thugs Fire Dynamite In Failed Bid To Stop Bayelsa PDP Congress - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING: Thugs Fire Dynamite In Failed Bid To Stop Bayelsa PDP Congress (13462 Views)

BREAKING: Thugs Attack Another Prison In Edo, Free Many Inmates / Three Robbers Set Ablaze In Failed Okeho-oyo State Bank Robbery / Brazilian Gang Leader Dresses Up As His Daughter In Failed Prison Escape (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Thugs Fire Dynamite In Failed Bid To Stop Bayelsa PDP Congress by Kelvinto(m): 11:27pm On Aug 23, 2019
Thugs suspected to be loyal to some governorship aspirants of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Bayelsa State on Friday threw dynamites close to the party’s secretariat in Yenagoa in their failed bid to stop the ward congress.

It was gathered that the dynamite exploded on the main road some kilometres to the the PDP Secretariat and that nobody was injured.

Sources said the hoodlums, who could not have access to the secretariat because the area was cordoned off by armed police operatives, decided to throw the explosive along the road.
A source, who spoke in confidence, said persons at the secretariat heard the sound of the dynamite adding that the thugs also fired some gunshots.

“Where they threw the explosive was a little far from the PDP secretariat. They could not beat the security around the secretariat because there were policemen everywhere.

“They were on a fast-moving vehicle. The area they discharged their weapons was lonely because most party people were clustered around the PDP secretariat.

“Some persons are simply planning to create an atmosphere of violence to discredit the Congress. But the Congress had already concluded and it was a massive success”, he said.

Loyalists of some aspirants led a protest to the party secretariat where they expressed their grievances to the congress committee and demanded the cancellation of the exercise.
A PDP Ward Congress Committee headed by the Ebonyi State Governor, Mr. David Umahi, arrived the state on Thursday to conduct the ward Congress.

They held meetings with the governorship aspirants at the Government House and later met with other PDP members at the Secretariat where the declared the process open.

Umahi told the protesters that there was no need to demand the cancellation of the conagress since it held peacefully within the laid down rules and regulation of the party.

Though the Police Commissioner, Uche Anozia, could not be reached, a senior police officer confirmed the incident and said the explosion occurred far from the secretariat of the PDP.
He said it occurred in an empty space far away from the secretariat because security was tightened around the PDP building

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-thugs-fire-dynamite-in-failed-bid-to-stop-bayelsa-pdp-congress/amp/

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Thugs Fire Dynamite In Failed Bid To Stop Bayelsa PDP Congress by ayusco85(m): 3:14am On Aug 24, 2019
Dynamite or Bombs? Someone is not telling us the truth.

On a second note, seeing that the news is actually a breaking news at 3am, my question is at what time did the dynamites go off? When and where is the Primaries supposed to hold? Where ware the dynamites detonated?

Whats my own self.

let me continue going through the 80 Nigerians list released by FBI in conjunction with JAMB and EFCC grin grin, am looking for my friends name who disappeared to the US since 2013 and he is owing me money.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Thugs Fire Dynamite In Failed Bid To Stop Bayelsa PDP Congress by Nobody: 3:16am On Aug 24, 2019
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Thugs Fire Dynamite In Failed Bid To Stop Bayelsa PDP Congress by donprinyo(m): 3:16am On Aug 24, 2019
I am tired

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Thugs Fire Dynamite In Failed Bid To Stop Bayelsa PDP Congress by Kunfu(m): 3:19am On Aug 24, 2019
bleeped country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Thugs Fire Dynamite In Failed Bid To Stop Bayelsa PDP Congress by ayusco85(m): 3:20am On Aug 24, 2019
donprinyo:
I am tired

Go and rest na

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Thugs Fire Dynamite In Failed Bid To Stop Bayelsa PDP Congress by optimus106(m): 3:25am On Aug 24, 2019
Elections and violence in Nigeria na 5 and 6...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Thugs Fire Dynamite In Failed Bid To Stop Bayelsa PDP Congress by starbuck(f): 3:26am On Aug 24, 2019
Someone please carry me out from this country embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Thugs Fire Dynamite In Failed Bid To Stop Bayelsa PDP Congress by contigiency(m): 3:37am On Aug 24, 2019
If you read vanguard newspaper in the morning you will see, BREAKING NEWS!!! Suspected Fulani headsmen bomb PDP secretariat to stop their Congress. grin grin grin that news paper tire me with their fake and dubious headlines.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Thugs Fire Dynamite In Failed Bid To Stop Bayelsa PDP Congress by ReubenE(m): 3:37am On Aug 24, 2019
This people never still learn.

Make dem go throw the dynamite for the politicians houses na....abi dem no know where dem dey live?

Nigeria, a jungle where the poor kill the poor to make the Rich Happy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Thugs Fire Dynamite In Failed Bid To Stop Bayelsa PDP Congress by Passionate888: 3:44am On Aug 24, 2019
Buhari sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Thugs Fire Dynamite In Failed Bid To Stop Bayelsa PDP Congress by mcayomind: 3:49am On Aug 24, 2019
Nigeria! Where is the love?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Thugs Fire Dynamite In Failed Bid To Stop Bayelsa PDP Congress by Toroso: 4:02am On Aug 24, 2019
The cursed devilish party that ruined Nigeria glorious democratic match is back to ruin itself.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Thugs Fire Dynamite In Failed Bid To Stop Bayelsa PDP Congress by sapientia(m): 4:23am On Aug 24, 2019
So what happened finally?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Thugs Fire Dynamite In Failed Bid To Stop Bayelsa PDP Congress by abinuwole001: 4:50am On Aug 24, 2019
i tire for dis una country

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Thugs Fire Dynamite In Failed Bid To Stop Bayelsa PDP Congress by owolabi5: 5:19am On Aug 24, 2019
MAKE PEACE REIGN O...

WE DON TIRE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Thugs Fire Dynamite In Failed Bid To Stop Bayelsa PDP Congress by Ijawdefender: 5:36am On Aug 24, 2019
Bayelsa with only 8 local government,and a voting capaclty of less than 500000 pvc holders,must there be violence in Yenegoa?
God help my fellow izon people.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Thugs Fire Dynamite In Failed Bid To Stop Bayelsa PDP Congress by Nobody: 5:46am On Aug 24, 2019
Election always bloody in that part of the country.
Have mercy Oh Lord

Check sig

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Thugs Fire Dynamite In Failed Bid To Stop Bayelsa PDP Congress by helinues: 6:00am On Aug 24, 2019
This Pdp people heh..

Of all the 36 states, na Bayelsa sure pass for Pdp.. Why in house fighting that may back fire

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Thugs Fire Dynamite In Failed Bid To Stop Bayelsa PDP Congress by CrimeKsmart: 6:06am On Aug 24, 2019
PDP evil party killing themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Thugs Fire Dynamite In Failed Bid To Stop Bayelsa PDP Congress by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 24, 2019
We will never learn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Thugs Fire Dynamite In Failed Bid To Stop Bayelsa PDP Congress by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:31am On Aug 24, 2019
No be Bayelsa state, we know them. ...n.a. so their own things they be....no where wey this kind thing happen for north oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Thugs Fire Dynamite In Failed Bid To Stop Bayelsa PDP Congress by VillageHead: 7:38am On Aug 24, 2019
Las! Las!! Na Buhari and Fulani herds men go carry the blame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Thugs Fire Dynamite In Failed Bid To Stop Bayelsa PDP Congress by focus7: 7:41am On Aug 24, 2019
PDP known for violence

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Thugs Fire Dynamite In Failed Bid To Stop Bayelsa PDP Congress by garfield1: 8:22am On Aug 24, 2019
Apc is taking over,sylva or heineken is the next governor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Thugs Fire Dynamite In Failed Bid To Stop Bayelsa PDP Congress by ediko5(m): 11:14am On Aug 24, 2019
garfield1:
Apc is taking over,sylva or heineken is the next governor

Imagine, Heineken everyone will be an alcoholic addict.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Thugs Fire Dynamite In Failed Bid To Stop Bayelsa PDP Congress by RichDad1(m): 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2019
I’m surprised no one has blamed APC yet cheesy
Awon werey

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

See Yahoo Boy Who Used To Get N2 Million Every 23 Days In His Wardrobe / Haiti: Sodomites In The Land Always Equals Devil Worship & Child Sacrifice / Evangelist Akinjide Durojaiye Beaten For Stealing Phones While Preaching, Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.