Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Spiritual Oracle Consulting And Tradomedical Expert - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Spiritual Oracle Consulting And Tradomedical Expert (3028 Views)

Tradomedical Fibroid Treatment / Herbal/tradomedical Doctor / Tradomedical Orthopaedic Doctor To Your Rescue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Oracle Consulting And Tradomedical Expert by Drajanaku(m): 6:57pm On Oct 23, 2010
[b]I perform better in job, inherited from great grandfather. I lead other"s follow behind in spiritual dimension and power, i have my spiritual house at Ijebu Ode where my great grandfather lead the shrine of Ijebu Land. life adjustment via oracle: searching and getting the solution to a problem through Ifa oracle, spiritual attack, spiritual power, spiritual problems, promise and fail, love powder, love ring, sweet sexy cream, fibroid, infertility,stroke,std,HIV,pass exam Biro,bosom and manliness enlargement and reduction, collect gift from abroad,hips enlargement, stop your man from having another wife, and woman from having another husband, quick sales in your market, winning of contract, winning of court case, commanding tones, poising detective ring,winning of pool and lotto , winning of visa and lottery,  success in politics, promotion in place of work barrenness, bad dreams, instant money invocation, holy ghost money bag.

For complete information about your spiritual problems
Contact: dr_ajanaku@yahoo.com or call 08035704033, 08022652771[b][/b][center][/center]
Re: Spiritual Oracle Consulting And Tradomedical Expert by Eeyore1: 11:56am On Oct 27, 2010
This is like the 2nd time that this idiot is posting this rubbish here!
Whattttttt? Holy Ghost Bag!!! Moderator, please lock up this post ASAP!!!

The lazy man should go and erect a wooden signboard at the T-junction leading to his street in Ijebu ode instead of spamming here!
Re: Spiritual Oracle Consulting And Tradomedical Expert by Drajanaku(m): 2:18pm On Nov 01, 2010
I perform better in job, inherited from great grandfather. I lead other"s follow behind in spiritual dimension and power, i have my spiritual house at Ijebu Ode where my great grandfather lead the shrine of Ijebu Land. life adjustment via oracle: searching and getting the solution to a problem through Ifa oracle, spiritual attack, spiritual power, spiritual problems, promise and fail, love powder, love ring, sweet sexy cream, fibroid, infertility,stroke,std,HIV,pass exam Biro,bosom and manliness enlargement and reduction, collect gift from abroad,hips enlargement, stop your man from having another wife, and woman from having another husband, quick sales in your market, winning of contract, winning of court case, commanding tones, poising detective ring,winning of pool and lotto , winning of visa and lottery, success in politics, promotion in place of work barrenness, bad dreams, instant money invocation, holy ghost money bag.

For complete information about your spiritual problems
Contact: dr_ajanaku@yahoo.com or call 08035704033, 07091139253

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf (vernonia Amygdalina) / Plastic Surgery: Photos Of First Ever Facial Reconstructions Of WWI Soldiers. / Its Good To Laugh. But Never This Kind.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.