Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

d - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / d (2235 Views)

She Lied To Her Hobby And Was Caught / She Lied I Was HIV +ve To Family To Call Of Wedding / She Lied 2me That She Was A Virgin And I Wedded Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

d by MOBO444(f): 7:22pm On Oct 23, 2010
f
Re: d by MOBO444(f): 7:24pm On Oct 23, 2010
ff
Re: d by Mygoldie(f): 7:31pm On Oct 23, 2010
get a life and stop lamenting, @Poster.
Re: d by Kelvinj(m): 7:32pm On Oct 23, 2010
MOBO444:

Why do Black women lie, is it a Black thing, here in the Uk white women dont lie or make up stories, why did she lie, maybe all the Black ladies on NL have also been lieing.
its all folks dude btw how did u know she's single
Re: d by 190: 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2010
Mobo444 i beg to differ

It aint just only Nigerian ladies

its african ladies in general

A southafrican lady stole my 35pounds yesterday nite

I hate them!
Re: d by koolchicco: 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2010
MOBO444:

Why do Black women lie, is it a Black thing, here in the Uk white women dont lie or make up stories, why did she lie, maybe all the Black ladies on NL have also been lieing.

It's something in the food I presume cheesy undecided
Re: d by MOBO444(f): 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2010
f
Re: d by Mygoldie(f): 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2010
190:

Mobo444 i beg to differ

It aint just only Nigerian ladies

its african ladies in general

A southafrican lady stole my 35pounds yesterday nite

I hate them!

LMAO , see this poor old man, you dey make noise becos of mere £35 quid?? poor thing like you,
Re: d by Vic2k3(m): 7:38pm On Oct 23, 2010
Nice investigation but facts/evidence are needed not theory. Shes innocent untill proven otherwise .
Re: d by Dyt(f): 7:39pm On Oct 23, 2010
mobo com ehn. Wetin b ur probs wit women is it our faults dat u r gay
Re: d by MOBO444(f): 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2010
Vic2k3:

Nice investigation but facts/evidence are needed not theory. Shes innocent untill proven otherwise .

Do i have to paste her facebook link here to expose her.
Re: d by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 23, 2010
she was just seeking attention, dats all. like most nlanders do.
Re: d by joyblinks(f): 7:58pm On Oct 23, 2010
(his MAMA lied to him about how she got to get pregnant with him (which means he is a Bas.tard)  and his sister lied to her husband about her recent baby. and his girlfriend huh  went out straffing another man because he couldn't do it right.

tell me why such a man wont hate Black women.

MOBO444
your story is quite a sad one oo. see your reasons for hating black women and i feel your pain

but one advice continue with them white old mamas oooo because you can never be man enough for a black woman.
Re: d by MOBO444(f): 8:03pm On Oct 23, 2010
ff
Re: d by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 23, 2010
MOBO444:

^^^ You will blink all your life, you unclothed Black woman, i know it a long time since a Man penetrateed you, (wonderinng how i found out), it will alos be a lot longer for it to happen.

LMAO AT THIS. MOBO44 IS ONE HELLUVA ANGRY MOTHERFU,,KA.
Re: d by banom(m): 8:17pm On Oct 23, 2010
koolchicco:

It's something in the food I presume cheesy undecided

@ Koolchico,
womanizer i know i will see you in this tread, is only in women tread that you reply, casanova, that is how you wanted to drag my sweet heart openlovely from me , but you failed, she is pregnant for me now,

but wait ooo, that thing on the plate in your profile picture, is it your peni*s ? shocked shocked shocked
Re: d by Mygoldie(f): 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2010
banom:

@ Koolchico,
womanizer i know i will see you in this tread, is only in women tread that you reply, casanova, that is how you wanted to drag my sweet heart openlovely from me , but you failed, she is pregnant for me now,

but wait ooo, that thing on the plate in your profile picture, is it your peni*s ? shocked shocked shocked

he he u berra leave that thing on that plate, its taken already aiight!!! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: d by MrCork21: 8:24pm On Oct 23, 2010
Bro they always lie, Nairaland women lie everyday. We agree angry
Re: d by ammamat(f): 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2010
sick sick sick, @ Mobo don't you have better things to do?
Re: d by koolchicco: 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2010
banom:

@ Koolchico,

Banom, Banom, Banom, how many times did I call you? angry Don't even remind me of the Opelove saga cos it is(and still remain) a lost course for ya cool

Needless to say that we(Ope & I) both see speak regularly - Go Figure!
Re: d by ammamat(f): 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2010
@ Mobo no bi so u dey lie too? show me or tell me who no de lie for this forum?
Re: d by banom(m): 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2010
koolchicco:

Banom, Banom, Banom, how many times did I call you? angry Don't even remind me of the Opelove saga cos it is(and still remain) a lost course for ya cool

Needless to say that we(Ope & I) both see speak regularly - Go Figure!

speak regularly ? feel good message, keep consoling your self, she is here, she said that i should call you a looser seven times, cool cool cool cool cool cool

looser looser looser looser looser looser looser,
Re: d by koolchicco: 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2010
banom:

speak regularly ? feel good message, keep consoling your self, she is here, she said that i should call you a looser seven times, cool cool cool cool cool cool

looser looser looser looser looser looser looser,

I knew you would say this and you didn't disappoint me. . .

. . .And she's there wit u? There're more chances of me meeting wit Obama! grin
Re: d by Omolola1(f): 9:40pm On Oct 23, 2010
Now, what'z your business if she is lying
Re: d by joyblinks(f): 9:49pm On Oct 23, 2010
MOBO444.

go sitdown for poo. continue dey fool urselve u hear. i neva wan talk first make day break first, i will get back at you
Re: d by ds700(m): 9:53pm On Oct 23, 2010
Omolola1:

Now, what'z your business if she is lying

Birds of same feathers they say, 

congregate together.
Re: d by Omolola1(f): 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2010
Watch what u say gademmit! its really not his business~
Re: d by Dsense(m): 10:07pm On Oct 23, 2010
MOBO444:

I wonder what she was thinking, why did she mislead us and lied to us, what was she thinking, her name is ANNAWHITE and she has murdered sleep on Nairaland romance section, she is educated, beautiful, sexy, lovely, single (Facebook page evidence and past post on NL), she got a well paid white collar job, she has most of the stuff most guys want in a Black woman. But why will a Lady lie, this goes to prove my point that all Black women are treacherous, evil, deceitful, dangerous, cunning, sleek and selfish, please see below a thread she made up were she said she was married, 27 years old and had 2 children and her female house help were sleeping with her young boys and all this was a lie, she was Single. (WHY DID SHE LIE TO US), see link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=500023.msg6603192#msg6603192

hello NLanders
I'm a 27yr old lady,i got married at 23 and i have two kids(boys).as a marketer in one of the new generation bank, i rarely have time for my boys except on weekends(please stop with the eye rolling),due to the nature of my job,i asked my mom to look for a house help for me and she got one from the village,the house help in question is very hardworking and has never given me any doubt but recently she did something that almost made me kill her.i came in yesterday form work to pick something from the house and when i got in i saw my house-help sucking my kid's manliness,she was doing it one after the other and my boys in turn were sucking hers too, i was speechless for some minutes cos i couldn't imagine my babies doing what the should be doing in the next 20 years or so, i dont know what to do to her cos i want her to feel my pains, i couldnt concentrate at work ,the picture keeps reflecting in my head, please someone should tell me what to do

I still wonder why Dumb ppl like u still exists in d society,Can't u sit ur fucckking azzz down ones nd think bout stuffs before posting em. It's very simply that Sometimes u can post nd be refering the case to either a friend or anybody u really choose as the victim while u re the victim nd that doesn't mean u r lying or u r framing up .Nd the vise versa.So what is ur point here!!!!!
Jobless Kitty with terrible stench.
Re: d by queeneve: 10:09pm On Oct 23, 2010
what you know about funky nyansh?
Re: d by sleekch1c(f): 10:19pm On Oct 23, 2010
banom:

@ Koolchico,

arent u the guy whining abt hw a girl asked u for a 4m jeep in another thread? well,girls arent the only ones dat lie, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
MOBO444:

I wonder what she was thinking, why did she mislead us and lied to us, what was she thinking, her name is ANNAWHITE and she has murdered sleep on Nairaland romance section, she is educated, beautiful, sexy, lovely, single (Facebook page evidence and past post on NL), she got a well paid white collar job, she has most of the stuff most guys want in a Black woman. But why will a Lady lie, this goes to prove my point that all Black women are treacherous, evil, deceitful, dangerous, cunning, sleek and selfish, please see below a thread she made up were she said she was married, 27 years old and had 2 children and her female house help were sleeping with her young boys and all this was a lie, she was Single. (WHY DID SHE LIE TO US), see link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=500023.msg6603192#msg6603192

hello NLanders
I'm a 27yr old lady,i got married at 23 and i have two kids(boys).as a marketer in one of the new generation bank, i rarely have time for my boys except on weekends(please stop with the eye rolling),due to the nature of my job,i asked my mom to look for a house help for me and she got one from the village,the house help in question is very hardworking and has never given me any doubt but recently she did something that almost made me kill her.i came in yesterday form work to pick something from the house and when i got in i saw my house-help sucking my kid's manliness,she was doing it one after the other and my boys in turn were sucking hers too, i was speechless for some minutes cos i couldn't imagine my babies doing what the should be doing in the next 20 years or so, i dont know what to do to her cos i want her to feel my pains, i couldnt concentrate at work ,the picture keeps reflecting in my head, please someone should tell me what to do

dude i beg u,go get a life cos u dnt ve one!! angry angry angry
Re: d by koolchicco: 8:12am On Oct 24, 2010
sleekch1c:

arent u the guy whining abt hw a girl asked u for a 4m jeep in another thread? well,girls arent the only ones dat lie, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :-Xdude i beg u,go get a life cos u dnt ve one!! angry angry angry

Banom Nabbed! shocked shocked
Re: d by johnterry4: 8:30am On Oct 24, 2010
Mobo is typing this frm a psychatric home.y are u guys giving him d attention he is looking for

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could You Marry A Person You Found In The Internet? / Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? / What Will U Do When She Finds Easy 2 Fart Around U Wen Ur Alone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.