Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers (9246 Views)

Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers / Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers / When Gold-diggers Strike...lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by pdone: 11:56am On Oct 24, 2010
Most posts/posters here keep on condemning Nigeria girls as being cheap, gold diggers and hungry. But come to think of it, I think our guys are worst.

Haven't you heard of Nigeria guys going abroad to marry a lady the size of a parachute all in the name of papers

Haven't you heard of Nigeria guys marrying someone the age of his mother all in the name of money/papers

Haven't you heard of Nigeria guys dating sugar mums all in the name of money

Haven't you heard of Nigeria guys pretending to be in love with a girl just because the girl comes from a rich background and can provide everything he wants

Is there no place where guys are paid to have s, e, x with a lady?

I know a guy who suck pu, ss, y for more than 6years and now he is living large through the money he made.

Find Me Guilty If You Haven't Heard Any of the above.

I'm sick and tired of someone coming here and start crucifying Nigeria girls. Before you judge, check it from all angles; yourself included. And mind you, before you say Nigeria girls, please make sure that what you are trying to say don't exist elsewhere in the world.

It is not a matter of being a Nigeria girl but an individual behaviour. Stop generalizing all in the name of gaining attention. Our girls deserved some respect.
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by NnamdiN: 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2010
we've heard you, Next please
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by xynerise: 12:03pm On Oct 24, 2010
*yawns* abeg poster go sleep.
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 24, 2010
You are talking trash,Nigeria as a country is a diverse country with value systems that existed before the economy came down,The reaction and behaviours of women in the country is as a reult of break down in value systems and love for materalism.we still have countries were women behave ,even in Northern Nigeria women still behave and some parts of Nigeria that i maynot know.With a level of comfort women may behave in a different manner in the society.
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by cold(m): 12:07pm On Oct 24, 2010
pdone:

Most posts/posters here keep on condemning Nigeria girls as being cheap, gold diggers and hungry. But come to think of it, I think our guys are worst.

Haven't you heard of Nigeria guys going abroad to marry a lady the size of a parachute all in the name of papers

Haven't you heard of Nigeria guys marrying someone the age of her mother all in the name of money/papers

Haven't you heard of Nigeria dating sugar mum all in the name of money

Haven't you heard of Nigeria guys pretending to be in love with a girl just because the girl comes from a reach background and can provide everything him wants

Is there no place where guys are paid to have s, e, x with a lady.

I know a guy who suck pu, ss, y for more than 6years and now he is living large through the money he made.

Find Me Guilty If You Haven't Heard Any of the above.

I'm sick and tired of someone coming here and start crucifying Nigeria girls. Before you judge, check it from all angles. And mind you, before you say Nigeria girls, please make sure that what you are trying to say don't exist elsewhere in the world.

What is see here is not about Nigeria girls but an individual behaviour. Stop generalizing all in the name of gaining attention.

yeah keep talking,I always yawn when i'm interested
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by MOBO444(f): 12:08pm On Oct 24, 2010
@ Poster to hell with you.
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by Ikedonn(m): 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2010
Look at this hungry and angry poster.I can see jealousy in your post.Why are you so jealous of abroad based Nigerians?get a life.
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by NnamdiN: 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2010
The point is why on earth would you compare a girl's immoral life to that of a guy when you that right from day one, the society indirectly tolerates our excesses? Have you ever heard that a man was stoned to death because of commiting adultery?
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 24, 2010
Abeg make una free d poster.Try see with u eyes of reasonin,then u would see she gat a point.
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 24, 2010
@poster nxt time dnt generalize.
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by pdone: 12:47pm On Oct 24, 2010
yorke:

Abeg make una free d poster.Try see with u eyes of reasonin,then u would see he gat a point.
Thank You

yorke:

@poster nxt time dnt generalize.

I'm not trying to generalizing. I just put the words "Nigeria guys" to let some people understand how it feels when you are included in something that you don't do. Or should I said it is just a way of telling my fellow brothers that saying " Nigeria girls" is not proper. It will be proper if they say "Some girls".
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by banom(m): 1:04pm On Oct 24, 2010
@ pdone,

Baby ride on and tell them truth, those guys are Gold diggers as well, and they like to point accusing finger on you innocent girls,

Ride on, you can be rest asured you have my support.
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by cold(m): 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2010
pdone:

Thank You

I'm not trying to generalizing. I just put the words "Nigeria guys" to let some people understand how it feels when you are included in something that you don't do. Or should I said it is just a way of telling my fellow brothers that saying " Nigeria girls" is not proper. It will be proper if they say "Some girls".
Shouldn't you be spending more time improving your english skills,rather than looking around for cheap men?Methinks you priorities are misplaced. . . seriously
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by pdone: 1:26pm On Oct 24, 2010
cold:

Shouldn't you be spending more time improving your english skills,rather than looking around for cheap men?Methinks you priorities are misplaced. . . seriously

I think you have a peanut in that your thick skull. Stop deluding yourself by calling that thing you got there, a brain. A man of your size should understand better that speaking English well doesn't equate smartness nor intelligent. Maybe that is what your dictionary tells you.

And mind you, I know my own language the way a baby knows his mothers n,i.p,p.l,e.
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by banom(m): 1:31pm On Oct 24, 2010
pdone:

I think you have a peanut in that your thick skull. Stop deluding yourself by calling that thing you got there, a brain. A man of your size should understand better that speaking English well doesn't equate smartness nor intelligent. Maybe that is what your dictionary tells you.

And mind you, I know my own language the way a baby knows his mothers unmentionable. Besides, I can speak five other international languages if all you care is the language one can speak.

@ Pdone,

common ca va ?
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2010
Neeext!
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by pdone: 1:42pm On Oct 24, 2010
banom:

@ Pdone,

common ca va ?

They said "When in Rome Do Like The Romans". Since we are on Nairaland, let's speak the Naira language. Save the french for France forum.
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2010
Cold pls leave pdone alone and face ur problem.I see nothing wrong in her English.D way a person write shuldn't be equate 2 d way dat person speak.I just want u 2 get that clear.
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by cuteisbela: 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2010
In this WORLD,whatever things against Nigerian guys or ladies you have mentioned above are also being done by people from different countries.They have their own reasons of doing such.It's no longer our fault but that's how they wanna manage their lives.Just try to do good things to yourself and others and God will bless you more, Cheers!
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by ariblaze(m): 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2010
the pistols are never far away in the romance/sexuality section

gah!!. . . .missed the madness in here

@ poster

you became an object of what you are speaking against (generalizing )

you do know,most men wont support you nor see reason with you(even if its just to tick you off)

as a matter of fact i am replying outta boredom

next time,be a lil sensitive in your delivery
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by Vic2k3(m): 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2010
Thank ur God say today na sunday cos i for don para for u. Go and sin no more. And pls nxt time try to update ur arsenal. Cos these**waves hands around** are old stories like one more nail to the dead man's coffin. Ciao
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by tjskii(f): 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2010
hmmm na wa o,see as all the guys take dey attack the poster,he/she has a right to an opinion,if it hits too close to home for you,go baff on top transformer

poster norin do you jare,carry on,who the shoe fits shud wear it  tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by banom(m): 2:03pm On Oct 24, 2010
pdone:

They said "When in Rome Do Like The Romans". Since we are on Nairaland, let's speak the Naira language. Save the french for France forum.

No wahala, so, how bodi ?
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by pdone: 2:06pm On Oct 24, 2010
cuteisbela:

In this WORLD,whatever things against Nigerian guys or ladies you have mentioned above are also being done by people from different countries.They have their own reasons of doing such.It's no longer our fault but that's how they wanna manage their lives.Just try to do good things to yourself and others and God will bless you more, Cheers!

Thank you so much. This is the very thing I'm hammering about.
ariblaze:

the pistols are never far away in the romance/sexuality section

gah!!. . . .missed the madness in here

@ poster

you became an object of what you are speaking against (generalizing )

you do know,most men wont support you nor see reason with you(even if its just to tick you off)

as a matter of fact i am replying outta boredom

next time,be a lil sensitive in your delivery

My brother I just  explain why I said " Nigeria Guys" here
pdone:

banom:

No wahala, so, how bodi ?

I dey brother no wahala
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by dre11(m): 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2010
Em!!

Since dis is wat u have notice/seen/heard about guys.

Don't u think that we don't have 2 blame d guys dat open thread 2 castigate d females on nland.
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by Rocktation(f): 2:50pm On Oct 24, 2010
Seriously poster, don't you have something better to occupy your time with? I mean, this is something the guys already know so why stress your fingers to sound like a broken record?
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by octus2008(m): 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2010
abeg poster hook me up with the guy we de suck pussy,i need to learn the trade naija hard ohhhhhh grin
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by Odunnu: 4:18pm On Oct 24, 2010
yorke:

Abeg make una free d poster.Try see with u eyes of reasonin,then u would see she gat a point.
She 'gat' many points jor.
Nne ride on! Akwum gi na azu ka Iroko tree
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2010
pdone:

Haven't you heard of Nigeria guys marrying someone the age of her mother all in the name of money/papers

Haven't you heard of Nigeria dating sugar mum all in the name of money

Haven't you heard of Nigeria guys pretending to be in love with a girl just because the girl comes from a rich background and can provide everything him wants

Is there no place where guys are paid to have s, e, x with a lady?

Find Me Guilty If You Haven't Heard Any of the above

I'm sick and tired of someone coming here and start crucifying Nigeria girls. Before you judge, check it from all angles. And mind you, before you say Nigeria girls, please make sure that what you are trying to say don't exist elsewhere in the world.

What is see here is not about Nigeria girls but an individual behaviour. Stop generalizing all in the name of gaining attention. Our girls deserved some respect.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ^^^^^^^^subscribing^^^^^^^^^^
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by johnterry4: 4:23pm On Oct 24, 2010
Poster,u need to realise dat if a guy fuks 20 girls,his dick becomes big but if a woman bleeps 10 guys,her punanie becomes wide and useless.
2.even in d bible,adulterous women were stoned 2 death while d men were pardoned.i knw u are too stubborn to admit this.it wil b nice if u just keep ur legs closed or semi closed.men are selfish.we want to sleep around and stil marry women whose punanie has nt undergone so much battering.if u want to play like d men then no one wil marry ur old and tired punanie.a word is enough 4 d *#*#
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by ds700(m): 4:36pm On Oct 24, 2010
johnterry4:

Poster,u need to realise dat if a guy fuks 20 girls,his manliness becomes big but if a woman bleeps 10 guys,her punanie becomes wide and useless.
2.even in d bible,adulterous women were stoned 2 death while d men were pardoned.i knw u are too stubborn to admit this.it wil b nice if u just keep your legs closed or semi closed.men are selfish.we want to sleep around and stil marry women whose punanie has nt undergone so much battering.if u want to play like d men then no one wil marry your old and tired punanie.a word is enough 4 d *#*#

Word***

In as much as i totally disapproves womanizing by men, but the fact still remains that a woman shouldn't capitalize on how men go about their escapades otherwise she go hearam.
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by banom(m): 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2010
Odunnu:

She 'gat' many points jor.
Nne ride on! Akwum gi na azu ka Iroko tree

So ibuzi iroko tree ? that is , Osisi agbu, hhahhaaah, you are too much my sister.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does A Big Ass Guarantee Sweet Sex? / Why Do Girls On Facebook Hide Their Relationships? / Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.