Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,242 members, 7,807,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Finally Hacked My Ps3 To Play Copied Games! - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Finally Hacked My Ps3 To Play Copied Games! (76115 Views)

Looking For Used Ps3 To Buy.... / Warning: Do NOT Update Your PS3 To OFW 4.45 Yet / Help! I Dont Want My Ps3 To Spoil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Hacked My Ps3 To Play Copied Games! by Mobinga: 11:11am On Apr 04, 2011
I've been busy having eye-gasms for Crysis 2 on PC. cry So phucking epic
Re: Finally Hacked My Ps3 To Play Copied Games! by youngwiz(m): 6:09am On Oct 02, 2011
Mobinga:

I've been busy having eye-gasms for Crysis 2 on PC. cry So phucking epic
what type of pc and what is the pc specifications?
Re: Finally Hacked My Ps3 To Play Copied Games! by sojioguns(m): 7:09am On Oct 12, 2011
There is absolutely NO crime in jailbreaking a device. Let's face it, jailbreaking, hacking or rooting devices, from iOS to Android just unlocks new potentials. I can NEVER use stock firmware on any Android devices for instance.
The crime is in piracy.
The only reason I havent jailbroken my PS3 is some threats I read on the net a while back about Sony disabling hacked consoles once they try to go online and trust me, once you play some games online, you won't go back. I personally love beating up guys in the US on SF4.
Re: Finally Hacked My Ps3 To Play Copied Games! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 09, 2012
Emmm, Mr Texas and others who have copied games ℓ̊ need чυя help . Please is Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ copied ps 3 game as good as Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ one in Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ CD. And ç̣̲̣̣̣̲̣̣ạ̲̣̣̣̲̣̣̊ṇ̲̣̣̣̲̣̃ ℓ̊ play other copied games ☺ƞ it like ps 2 and others? I'm asking because copied ps2 games suck, ℓ̊ couldn't even play my God of War and all the cut scenes were removed. ℓ̊ had to buy another console. Will be getting a Ps 3 next year and ℓ̊ want it all. God of war trilogy and all sorts of games without hiccups and unnecessary ceasing, Before ℓ̊ forget, I'm in a rather remote town, will never go online, ℓ̊ care less about new games, not a true gamer, ℓ̊ J̲̣̣̣U̶̲̥̅̊§τ̲̅ love GOW, those against hacking and piracy should go set alaba ☺ƞ fire else SHUT Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ F UP!
Re: Finally Hacked My Ps3 To Play Copied Games! by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 02, 2015
ElRazur:

No mind the fool.

I find it funny that folks like the OP wants the good things in life, but unwilling to work for it.

If you can afford to buy a ps3 and a wide screen tv, how much is a game? Smh.

Hack your ps3 and wave goodbye to playing online, hack your ps3 and wave goodbye to playing all the latest games. To me, these two points are enough reasons not to muddle by ps3.

It is disgusting to see that this forum have no ethics whatsoever on pirating. But I guess, the owner hardly understand the concept.

Anyway, I am currently playing God of War III and my god, it rocks.
but he's not a fool finally, why waste cash on a game that won't satisfy you forever. that price is outrageous, we could invest the cash on better things. it's a good thing to buy good tv and ofcos, the game which are forever.

But, who cares? all I want is to play my games .
Re: Finally Hacked My Ps3 To Play Copied Games! by bliss11(m): 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
abeg dat link no dey gree open o any other link dey
Re: Finally Hacked My Ps3 To Play Copied Games! by bliss11(m): 5:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
texazzpete:
Using the tutorial found here
http://www.ps3hax.net/showpost.php?p=119661&postcount=221

And an iPod video (5G), i was able to carry out the PS3 Jailbreak and commenced ripping some games to my HDD grin

Photo proof attached below

I know this post don old but I have a hacked ps3 pls how do I copy games into the HDD
Re: Finally Hacked My Ps3 To Play Copied Games! by cosycee(m): 1:54am On Jan 30, 2017
texazzpete:
Using the tutorial found here
http://www.ps3hax.net/showpost.php?p=119661&postcount=221

And an iPod video (5G), i was able to carry out the PS3 Jailbreak and commenced ripping some games to my HDD grin

Photo proof attached below

Please where can I fix my PS3
Re: Finally Hacked My Ps3 To Play Copied Games! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 21, 2019
Good day, Can I get someone to quote me, to enlighten me on how to swap my 74GB hard drive to a fresh 320GB hard drive because its showing the usual storage message error

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. / What Does Man Do 3 Times A Day And Woman Do Once In Lifetime?? / Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.