Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Ibb For 2011 Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ibb For 2011 Website (1708 Views)

25 Worst Passwords Of 2011 [study] / Highest Paying Adsense Keywords For 2011 Year End / Can Nitestay.com be one of the Top Nigerian Sites For 2011? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibb For 2011 Website by Slyr0x: 8:10pm On Oct 24, 2010
Lyk rily whtsup wv dis Old man's site?

http://www.foribb2011.com/
Re: Ibb For 2011 Website by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2010
The Web Developer who did this site is an idiot, this is a major massive mistake, at least a simple htaccesss will block peeps, this is an open door for hackers, anyway serves IBB right, afterall he killed my Father, Bastard
Re: Ibb For 2011 Website by Slyr0x: 9:54pm On Oct 24, 2010
Thats like another 1million+ wasted . . . Dumb as.s dude. . . Permit me to use 'over-massive mistake'. [size=2pt]Sorry 'bout your dad.[/size]
Re: Ibb For 2011 Website by bros1234(m): 11:29pm On Oct 25, 2010
Slyr0x:

Thats like another 1million+ wasted . . . Dumb behind dude. . . Permit me to use 'over-massive mistake'. [size=2pt]Sorry 'bout your dad.[/size]

u re the mugu goin about gackin ppls websites right? Wasted life. Ur life will soon be hacked
Re: Ibb For 2011 Website by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 25, 2010
bros1234:

u re the mugu goin about gackin ppls websites right? Wasted life. your life will soon be hacked

Na you develop the site? cry
Re: Ibb For 2011 Website by Mobinga: 11:55pm On Oct 25, 2010
pc guru:

The Web Developer who did this site is an , this is a major massive mistake, at least a simple htaccesss will block peeps, this is an open door for hackers, anyway serves IBB right, afterall he killed my Father, naughty person
shocked shocked Sorry bro what appined cry cry
bros1234:

u re the mugu goin about gackin ppls websites right? Wasted life. your life will soon be hacked
See mugu. Would you shattaap
Re: Ibb For 2011 Website by Slyr0x: 9:17am On Oct 26, 2010
bros1234:

Misguided Soul. . .!
Re: Ibb For 2011 Website by yawatide(f): 9:39am On Oct 26, 2010
The man might have money but don't be surprised he isn't in charge of the site itself. I speak from experience - I am currently bidding for a candidate's site. I noticed via google that he has 3 sites already and asked why he wants another to which I got the response that those are from people who are hoping to get some money from the guy. The one I would be doing is the official one.

Even if he is in charge of the site, in typical naija fashion, don't be surprised that despite his billions, he paid d guy no more than 80K to do it, hence what we are seeing.
Re: Ibb For 2011 Website by yawatide(f): 10:13am On Oct 26, 2010
@bros1234 - even if slyrox did it, shouldn't you be happy that it was a fellow NL'er and not some actual ruthless hacker who did? NL is popular but it is still somewhat a tiny community, with respect to the webmaster board.

If he did it (and I am not saying that he did), I say it is better done by him, as reported, as opposed to some sinister person who most likely would have done worse. It is high time that together with quality assurance, we add security to our checklist prior to developing a site.

To IBB and others who don't have any regard to our local webmasters with respect to pricing:
Hopefully things like this will make you realize that you should encourage the good ones amongst us, by paying more for their work, as opposed to settling for the (bottomless pit) lowest bidder.
Re: Ibb For 2011 Website by Slyr0x: 11:07am On Oct 26, 2010
^^^ I did not did it o0. grin grin + Yawa, free that dude jare. . Good time you woulda spent coding/seeking out other high-paying candidates shldn't be wasted replying him.
Re: Ibb For 2011 Website by yawatide(f): 3:19pm On Oct 26, 2010
Slyr0x na so o. In as much as I want to ignore certain posts, some of them, and I am sure you will agree, are just begging for a smart ass response, he he.
Re: Ibb For 2011 Website by Youngichou(m): 9:52am On Oct 27, 2010
yawa-ti-de:

Slyr0x na so o. In as much as I want to ignore certain posts, some of them, and I am sure you will agree, are just begging for a smart backside response, he he.
lol
Re: Ibb For 2011 Website by bros1234(m): 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2010
I dont even know a thing about the ibb nonsense site. does ibb even have a site in the first place. the man is a dead man

Wat am sayin is if u know this slyroooo of a mugu, he follows webmasters everywhere hacking there sites or attempting to. the guy is just jobless
Re: Ibb For 2011 Website by Slyr0x: 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2010
yawa-ti-de:

Slyr0x na so o. In as much as I want to ignore certain posts, some of them, and I am sure you will agree, are just begging for a smart backside response, he he.

+1. Buh this one doesn't even reQuire a response and I am sure you will agree.! wink
Re: Ibb For 2011 Website by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2010
@Bros1234. Link to any site hacked by slyrooo grin
Re: Ibb For 2011 Website by Slyr0x: 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2010
Donpuzo:

@Bros1234. Link to any site hacked by slyrooo grin

I'll sue you for defamation of username grin grin Awz ur end?
Re: Ibb For 2011 Website by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2010
I knew you will say that, that's why i did!

I am cool, just chilling around!
Re: Ibb For 2011 Website by yawatide(f): 3:07pm On Oct 27, 2010
bros1234: you should even be happy that he is hacking your site, and for free at that. As I have said earlier on, better him (for free) than some rag tag group that could do more damage. This board shouldn't only be for website reviews and boasting to others with respect to what you think you know (I am not referring to you specifically but speaking in general so, don't even go there) but other serious topics like web security as well.
Re: Ibb For 2011 Website by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 27, 2010
yawa-ti-de:

bros1234: you should even be happy that he is hacking your site, and for free at that. As I have said earlier on, better him (for free) than some rag tag group that could do more damage. This board shouldn't only be for website reviews and boasting to others with respect to what you think you know (I am not referring to you specifically but speaking in general so, don't even go there) but other serious topics like web security as well.

How i became a fan of slyrox, was from me asking for security assistance and he found many loopholes on my site.

As a matter of fact, my site security level is poor. This days what i do is, when i develop a site that i know security is of utmost priority, i engage a security expert to look into security and profer solutions!

Even my classes on web programming. Site security is taken, but not by me! By an expert. My graphics this days are not done by me, i engage a Graphics experts.

I am mostly after standard in anything i do this days.
Re: Ibb For 2011 Website by Slyr0x: 4:22pm On Oct 27, 2010
Donpuzo:

How i became a fan of slyrox, was from me asking for security assistance and he found many loopholes on my site.

As a matter of fact, my site security level is poor. This days what i do is, when i develop a site that i know security is of utmost priority, i engage a security expert to look into security and profer solutions!

Even my classes on web programming. Site security is taken, but not by me! By an expert.
My graphics this days are not done by me, i engage a Graphics experts.

I am mostly after standard in anything i do this days.

Dude u dey dull me oh. Because iNeva advertise say iBe Security Expert? Buh cRiously, am a Certified| EH() and i offer services ranging frm ethical hacking solutions, penetration testing, code review et al.

Donpuzo:

Mhen, this one go enter Client's Testimonials grin
Re: Ibb For 2011 Website by yawatide(f): 4:29pm On Oct 27, 2010

Even my classes on web programming. Site security is taken, but not by me! By an expert. My graphics this days are not done by me, i engage a Graphics experts.

This is the way to go!  Many people think that by engaging others, they are losing money.  Here is a scenario that should hopefully convert you:

For easy math, let's say you charge $1000 per site and you spend 20 hours on it, including graphics, coding, database and testing.  This amounts to $50 an hour.  Now, let's take Donpuzo's example where he engages a security and graphics expert and say, pays each $100 each.  One would immediately scream, "you are losing $200 and now have a net profit of $800".  Not so fast!

See, a few things come into play when you hire others:
1) by engaging others, you are reducing the time spent per project, in my case, by at least 50%
2) you have more time to engage other projects instead of telling people to wait till you are done with a project.

Now, back to the maths.  If you are now spending 10 hours, as opposed to 20, you are now making $800/10 hours = $80 an hour.  Also, you can now spend the extra 10 hours, in theory, pursuing other clients (in my case, as many as 3 at a time), thus increasing your profits even more.  Another added benefit is the warm and fuzzy feeling you get inside when you share.  As the good book say, "tis more blessed to give than to receive". Finally, you live a less stressed life as you have reduced your workload by half as well (in this case, you have dropped security testing and graphics). Of course, the underlying issue is that you charge the client such that it takes all these into account, so as to make a decent profit. This example is based on a steady average cost of $1000 per site.

So there you have it.  Anytime anyone wants to argue this issue with you based on emotions, you show them the raw facts and watch their jaws drop.
Re: Ibb For 2011 Website by bros1234(m): 4:33pm On Oct 27, 2010
Let that hacker talk to me. U guys defending him?

Trust me, he cant come close to my works, just not happy about the way he was going around in one thread copying & pasting leaks of ppls works
Re: Ibb For 2011 Website by Slyr0x: 5:34pm On Oct 27, 2010
Bros1234

Been ignoring u since buh iNeed to get this str8(U neva can tell, U myt end up being my client grin grin).

Your site zaski[.]com happens to be vuln. to Cross site scripting(XSS) of which on this forum, i've explained more than thrice the effects.

[Quote]The most severe XSS attacks involve disclosure of the user’s session cookie, allowing an attacker to hijack the user’s session and take over the account. Other damaging attacks include the disclosure of end user files, installation of Trojan horse programs, redirect the user to some other page or site, or modify presentation of content. An XSS vulnerability allowing an attacker to modify a press release or news item could affect a company’s stock price or lessen consumer confidence. An XSS vulnerability on a pharmaceutical site could allow an attacker to modify dosage information resulting in an overdose. [/Quote]

If you want me to help you with a vulnerability assessment of your site, get back at me and i'll give you a detailed report in less than 3 weeks time(not free though).
Re: Ibb For 2011 Website by Slyr0x: 5:36pm On Oct 27, 2010
http://pastebin.com/pqpAcV56

The bot chopped the previous post.
Re: Ibb For 2011 Website by lojik(m): 12:41am On Oct 28, 2010
Re: Ibb For 2011 Website by Mobinga: 12:47am On Oct 28, 2010
lojik:

http://www.foribb2011.com/includes/bootstrap.inc
http://www.foribb2011.com/includes/session.inc
http://www.foribb2011.com/includes/file.inc
http://www.foribb2011.com/includes/database.pgsql.inc

http://foribb2011.com/modules/
http://foribb2011.com/images/
http://foribb2011.com/sites/
http://foribb2011.com/misc/
http://foribb2011.com/sites/default/

Wanna see those links?

Pls dont click here: http://www.foribb2011.com/includes/

Too Easy  cool

Disallow: /includes/
Disallow: /misc/
Disallow: /modules/
Disallow: /profiles/
Disallow: /scripts/
Disallow: /sites/
Disallow: /themes/
# Files
Disallow: /CHANGELOG.txt
Disallow: /cron.php
Disallow: /INSTALL.mysql.txt
Disallow: /INSTALL.pgsql.txt
Disallow: /install.php
Disallow: /INSTALL.txt
Disallow: /LICENSE.txt
Disallow: /MAINTAINERS.txt
Disallow: /update.php
Re: Ibb For 2011 Website by Slyr0x: 9:59am On Oct 28, 2010
Mobinga

QnJvIHRoYXQncyB0aGUgcm9ib3RzLnR4dCAuIERpZCB1IHNlZSBteSBwb3N0IG9uIHRoZSBlbnRlcnRhaW5tZW50IGZvcnVtPw==
Re: Ibb For 2011 Website by Mobinga: 12:25pm On Oct 28, 2010
SlyRox

Tm9wZS4gLiAuIElzIGl0IG11c2ljIG9yIGVudGVydGFpbm1lbnQ=
Re: Ibb For 2011 Website by Slyr0x: 12:37pm On Oct 28, 2010
Mobinga

SSB0aGluayBtdXNpYy4gVGhlIG9uZSB5b3UgdGFsa2VkICdib3V0IE5vdGp1c3Rvay4uIFVyZSBkYW1uIHNtYXJ0IGZvciB1ciBhZ2UgYW5kIGkgbWVhbiBpdC4gQXcgb2xkIHJlIHUgYW55d2F5PyBBbSBjUmlvdXMuLi4=
Re: Ibb For 2011 Website by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 28, 2010
Are you two sick or something.

I bet one of the encrypted means.

"Lets destroy Nairaland and also this useless Donpuzo's website."

Let me inform you. The site is under construction! And not online!
Re: Ibb For 2011 Website by Slyr0x: 12:48pm On Oct 28, 2010
^^^Nah bro, the Keyboard just developed a fault. grin
Re: Ibb For 2011 Website by Mobinga: 1:04pm On Oct 28, 2010
SSB0aGluayBtdXNpYy4gVGhlIG9uZSB5b3UgdGFsa2VkICdib3V0IE5vdGp1 c3Rvay4uIFVyZSBkYW1uIHNtYXJ0IGZvciB1ciBhZ2UgYW5kIGkgbWVhbiBp dC4gQXcgb2xkIHJlIHUgYW55d2F5PyBBbSBjUmlvdXMuLi4=

(1) (2) (Reply)

Getting Start In Wapka.mobi / Post To Millions Of Facebook Groups: Better Than Fb Ads. Get It Here>> / Be My Partner In My New Upcoming Site ( Snapshot Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.