Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Remembering Dagrin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Remembering Dagrin (9820 Views)

See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today / Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans / Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remembering Dagrin by rockers: 12:55am On Oct 25, 2010
Today 25th of October,2010 , Olaitan Olaonipekun a.k.a Dagrin (RIP)would have been a year older .Dagrin was born on 25th of October 1987 .
We celebrate you today,Continue to rest in peace Akogun .We miss you

see dagrin videos http://www./2010/10/remembering-dagrin.html#ixzz13K7AVBmz

Re: Remembering Dagrin by Acidosis(m): 1:38am On Oct 25, 2010
Ehya
Re: Remembering Dagrin by Acidosis(m): 1:38am On Oct 25, 2010
Ehya
Re: Remembering Dagrin by watchme(f): 10:29am On Oct 25, 2010
I listened to the "ALL STARS TRIBUTE TO DAGRIN" over and over yesterday, really the music is so touching and I was full of DAGRIN'S memory in my head.

May u rest in peace DAGRIN cry
Re: Remembering Dagrin by wealth11: 10:34am On Oct 25, 2010
(wachme ) dis d part i like d most -------------- 4rm d day i finally mis my friend fine boy young blood and everyday i wake and think about the legacy u live i thank God, ur music go continue to dey reign oh i miss u my brother titi da we re now am sayin rest in peace my name is waeth d 1 i miss u dagrinnnnnnnnn. rest in peace dagrin
Re: Remembering Dagrin by HamidO1(m): 11:57am On Oct 25, 2010
Barrack O'grin o lenu be pom pom pom pom
Re: Remembering Dagrin by Youngichou(m): 12:00pm On Oct 25, 2010
Haa Dagrin, Barack O Grin
Word about ur accident cause mere trauma,
i am in ja lale thursday timo fear lala
I woke up on my
bbmessage Dj 6za asking Y i never
, see my boy whats up.
I heard his condition is critical
some said he is in a COMA,
some said he is unconscious
some said he cant move then i
heard he his dead

Re: Remembering Dagrin by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 25, 2010
Hamid O:

Can't believe[b] it's a year already[/b]. Barrack O'grin o lenu be pom pom pom pom
Bro abeg go back and read the post.they are talking about his birthday not his death rememberance.lol
Re: Remembering Dagrin by Toshibasexy(m): 12:05pm On Oct 25, 2010
Dagrin baba(lerikuwere) rest in peace.
Re: Remembering Dagrin by Slyr0x: 12:06pm On Oct 25, 2010
#RIP DaGrin. U remain evergreen in our heart.  cry cry
Re: Remembering Dagrin by inze(m): 12:07pm On Oct 25, 2010
executive Omoita a le gbagbe eh rara, titi ojo ipade wah, you're in a better place ode shey lenu bi pon pon pon pon pon pon . . .

Rest in Peace Dagrin . . .
Re: Remembering Dagrin by HamidO1(m): 12:15pm On Oct 25, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Bro abeg go back and read the post.they are talking about his birthday not his death rememberance.lol

Really don't need to go back and read the post, guess I was just carried away by the tribute to dagrin playing on my ipod. It's all for Dagrin abeg
Re: Remembering Dagrin by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2010
Hamid O:

Really don't need to go back and read the post, guess I was just carried away by the tribute to dagrin playing on my ipod. It's all for Dagrin abeg
nothing do you. . .we still dey the same flabush !
Re: Remembering Dagrin by UyiIredia(m): 12:27pm On Oct 25, 2010
A GREAT GUY >>> a soldier of the naija cause & dream >>> the way the guy rapped in Yoruba
>>> even the meggidoes & abokis sef go respect >>> the guy made Lord of Ajasa look like nada when he was still pumpin

Dagrin >>> from (your fan Uyi) >>> RIP
Re: Remembering Dagrin by DAY13(m): 12:37pm On Oct 25, 2010
aka, Fimilejooor, aka, Omo-Onile!
Re: Remembering Dagrin by jeffolala(f): 12:42pm On Oct 25, 2010
Barrack oogrin the CEO of our time "RIP"!!!
Re: Remembering Dagrin by Tudor6(f): 12:58pm On Oct 25, 2010
Isnt this the dude that drunk his azz out, crashed his car and killed himself? Lucky he died alone.

Why should anyone remember or feel sorry for the scum?

In other News, 250 innocent people have died of cholera in Haiti as at today, lets remember and feel sorry for them. Donate to a Haiti fund TODAY!!
Re: Remembering Dagrin by DEngineer(m): 1:09pm On Oct 25, 2010
DaGrin is a rare talent in the Nigeria music Industry, he really deserve to be missed.

Happy Birthday my friend, track 3 (Democracy) Album-I Spit Vernacular is really awesome.

RIP brother

@Slyr0x , i appreciate the IF ELSE Statement you used in the ALGORITHM in your profile signature:

If girls_profile_pic == fine:
print "Welcome!"
else:
sys.exit(1)

i did really well in BASIC and FORTRAN programming in higher institution, they were 4 and 5 units and it really boost my cgpa, and when i saw your signature on your profile, brother i fell in love with you, my choice of career is IT and i love programming. can you spare study material? presently in university of Ilorin and C++, JAVA, etc are part of course curriculum would like to read when others are playing,

if you are a programmer, ill like to hear more from you.
Re: Remembering Dagrin by djojo(m): 1:11pm On Oct 25, 2010
rest in peace dagrin we love u
Re: Remembering Dagrin by COOLDK(m): 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2010
O lenu bi pon pon pon pon pon pa

Executive omo omo ita

I cant believe u are a shooting star

Forever u gonna live in our heart

Min so fun yin;

Nvr be 4gten

Nvr be anoda

Even though u gone now, u live on my broda.
Re: Remembering Dagrin by Donmeca(m): 1:33pm On Oct 25, 2010
Dagrin took naija hip-hop by storm and left it by storm! He live on and will never be forgotten. His raps are just unique. happy post-humous birthday Dagrin. . .I know say u for rock lagos on dis day but God knows best. . .rock heaven bro!
Re: Remembering Dagrin by hustla(m): 2:25pm On Oct 25, 2010
@Tudor, u go die naked, fool, must u comment and show ur stupidity?

we rmbr the young hustla jare, even tho he died in tragic circumstances,
Re: Remembering Dagrin by Stallion84(m): 2:27pm On Oct 25, 2010
Grant peace to dagrin
where birthday is sysdate
and other names like 'ceo';
RIP barrack o grin
Re: Remembering Dagrin by iz2much: 2:33pm On Oct 25, 2010
Dagrin Akogun
Omo Ogun!!!!
Re: Remembering Dagrin by Stallion84(m): 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2010
Tudór:

Isnt this the dude that drunk his azz out, crashed his car and killed himself? Lucky he died alone.

In other News,  250 innocent people have died of cholera in Haiti as at today, lets remember and feel sorry for them. Donate to a Haiti fund TODAY!!

classic fool
Re: Remembering Dagrin by uwany: 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2010
@bluetooth, cant you read? today is his birthday and not his remembrance tongue
Re: Remembering Dagrin by HamidO1(m): 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2010
Tudór:

In other News, 250 innocent people have died of cholera in Haiti as at today, lets remember and feel sorry for them. Donate to a Haiti fund TODAY!!

na wa o, why not start another thread to remember the fallen in Haiti instead of condemning someone that even at death is a bigger star than you can ever be.
Re: Remembering Dagrin by Chicent(m): 3:01pm On Oct 25, 2010
Tudór:

In other News,  250 innocent people have died of cholera in Haiti as at today, lets remember and feel sorry for them. Donate to a Haiti fund TODAY!!

Show respect 4d dead b4 u go follow dem.we all know d story but dats bygone&its a great loss.
Re: Remembering Dagrin by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2010
uwany:

@bluetooth, cant you read? today is his birthday and not his remembrance tongue
~Bluetooth:

Bro abeg go back and read the post.[b]they are talking about his birthday not his death rememberance.[/b]lol
where this one come from ?
Re: Remembering Dagrin by yale516: 3:17pm On Oct 25, 2010
WHILE ON DISOVEREY,
I DISOVERED THAT OVER SECRETION OF HENNESSY THAT THE MAD MAN DRANK MADE HIM DRIVE ANYHOW,
WAIT OHHH,
WAS HE BLIND?
DIDNT HE SEE THE TRAILER OMING?
E DON DRINK,,,
IM EYE DON DIRTY!
Re: Remembering Dagrin by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 25, 2010
Tudór:

Yeah tha situation in Haiti, very sad. cool
Re: Remembering Dagrin by HamidO1(m): 3:27pm On Oct 25, 2010
Babzilla:

Yeah tha situation in Haiti, very sad. cool

What concrete step have you taken to help those people?? People like you will sympathize from morning till night without bringing out One Naira.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Laycon Finally Seen For The First Time In Public With Huge Bodyguards After BBN / Sexy Photos Of Nigerian Bigbrother Africa Season 8 Female Rep;beverly Osu / Basketmouth Vs Julius Agwu Daughter....who Is Cuter?(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.