Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,580 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Bulk Sms - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bulk Sms (4776 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bulk Sms by ifychrist: 4:30am On Oct 25, 2010
Please who can help me with International Providers of Bulk SMS at low rates. At moment, I'm considering www.routesms.net or www.infobip.net but I don't know whether they real especially www.routsms.net.
I dey fear, them fit eat person money anyhow.
cry
Re: Bulk Sms by shintaku(m): 12:01pm On Oct 25, 2010
LOL cool, You are funny!
Re: Bulk Sms by utimatedes(m): 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2010
Mr. Man, if you want to send traffic to your parked domain, please do it the right way and stop annoying us here.

I was looking forward to providing a good help only to discovered that you are promoting your parked domain.

Be careful!

1 Like

Re: Bulk Sms by ifychrist: 8:50pm On Oct 25, 2010
Please its not all about what you think. I'm very sincere in my question and not arrogant or tactical about the approach.
Re: Bulk Sms by utimatedes(m): 9:13pm On Oct 25, 2010
The first site is a parked domain while the second one is not even online
Re: Bulk Sms by Numagtech: 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2010
You can send bulk sms from your desktop just download sms sender http://FastFreeFileHosting.com/file/52162/Numagtech-SMS-zip.html
.hope it helps
Re: Bulk Sms by lojik(m): 8:34am On Jan 01, 2011
They are both real. Route SMS and Infobip are real providers provided you are talking with their representatives and not just some scammers. You can also get bulk sms at low cost from www.estoresms.com. The prices on that site can compete with those international providers.

If u need an sms site, you can consider the robust component at here.
With it, your site will be running in a matter of minutes and it works with any provider even routesms and infobip. My components is used on over 70 SMS websites.
Re: Bulk Sms by lojik(m): 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2011
Route SMS and Infobip are real providers. You can also get bulk sms at low cost from www.estoresms.com. The prices on that site can compete with those international providers.

If u need an sms site, you can consider the robust component on my site.
With it, your site will be running in a matter of minutes and it works with any provider even routesms and infobip. My components is used on over 70 SMS websites.
Re: Bulk Sms by reliablesm: 1:28pm On Feb 11, 2011
With just N15,000 you can become a bulk sms seller and we will design a very attractive website for your customers to purchase sms credits from, all at the flat rate of N15,000. visit www.reliablesmsng.com or call 08035318934.
Re: Bulk Sms by directsms: 9:20am On Jun 29, 2011
The cheapest customized and fastest bulk sms in Nigeria is www.benfinobulksms.com
They sell 1000 units for N1.25k. 5000 units for N1.15k etc

They also have facebook application where you send right from your facebook page.

Try there 3 free units today and see.
Re: Bulk Sms by owoyalefem: 11:02pm On Jul 21, 2011
If you direly need help visit: www.plentysms.com
U go fit send plenty text yafunyanfun
those guys are damnn reliable!
Re: Bulk Sms by captain77: 5:59pm On Sep 03, 2011
you can get bulk sms to send to other countries at www.smsmaestroes.com they r really good
Re: Bulk Sms by Timileyin(m): 8:40pm On Sep 20, 2011
What ever, Just visit my own Website shaa, I think you dont need an international Gatewate with this its the cheapest you can get. http://crystaltxts.com
Re: Bulk Sms by nevosys(m): 4:22pm On Dec 27, 2011
I have used so many Bulk SMS providers in Nigeria and abroad, i must say and also recommend www.oceansms.com to any one who wants a reliable and cost effective solution.
Re: Bulk Sms by chiefkpokp(m): 10:31am On Dec 28, 2011
Hahahahaha una dey make me laff for here badly, ify4devil na u biko ooooo lol
Re: Bulk Sms by nyabingi(m): 11:36pm On Apr 22, 2012
VIsit www.SmsRoyale.com for cheap and reliable Bulk Sms for as low as .80kobo per psge, you can also sign up to be a resaller!!
Re: Bulk Sms by ojochidem(m): 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2012
Just try www.kudisms.net
We offer reliable and instant delivery Bulk SMS services @ 99kobo/unit.
Call/Text: 07039338949
Re: Bulk Sms by osamedia(m): 1:08pm On Aug 25, 2012
ifychrist: Please who can help me with International Providers of Bulk SMS at low rates. At moment, I'm considering www.routesms.net or www.infobip.net but I don't know whether they real especially www.routsms.net.
I dey fear, them fit eat person money anyhow.
cry

www,routesms.net are for real, but you will need to send them money to indian straight before any transaction, and also, Dont be deceive if they tell you their bulksms can send message to anywere in the world, they will tell you that its only 15 foreign countries, both africans oooo, and I think then 2009 when i newly started bulksms as a reseller under them, that was how i was doing with them, they will give me 100,000 unit for 70,000 naira after converting from indian rupee to naira, But after which in 2011, i decided to zoom off, having my own Bulksms, Generating Portal, But now, the CEO of routesms sometimes, calls me on phone or chat with me, wanting us to do business together asin, making me their partner in Nigeria, but i tell you, there sms is good, But if you can get someone who will alway share the secret on how you can be your own sms generating provider, That will be good, atlease its better for you to spend 100,000 naira to be gaining any volume of sms units free, then spending 70,000naira to buy only 100,000 sms units... anyway sha, incase you wana be a reseller, i can be giving you a reseller price of N1.00
Re: Bulk Sms by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:01am On Aug 26, 2012
You better start with a Nigerian SMS provider. You can upgrade in the long run.

RouteSMS is Ok though
Re: Bulk Sms by Chibenze(m): 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2012
I am use www.80kobo.com it is really a good site for bulksms business, i dnt have their number i could have told u to call them,
Re: Bulk Sms by mnatives: 9:10am On Jul 29, 2013
latest offers SMS software to redefine reaching target audiences! SMS mobility services have revolutionized communication.apart from free credits for every correct answer. on http://mnatives.com/bulk-sms.aspx
Re: Bulk Sms by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 17, 2013
Yes, i can help you for the price of zero. Go now to www.mobilesms24.com. Its the way to go.
Re: Bulk Sms by SimacSMSplus: 1:14am On Nov 26, 2013
Bulk SMS has never been So Cheap and Effective at www.simacsmsplus.com
Re: Bulk Sms by lanbaba: 11:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
If you need cheap bulk sms in nigeria, try www.smsexperience.com offers you the cheapest bulk sms in nigeria.
The service is reliable, fast and affordable
smsexperience also offer you bulksms reseller package.
with bulksms reseller package from www.smsexperience.com, you can start your own bulk sms website at affordable cost.
www.smsexperience.com is the cheapest bulk sms in nigeria.
SMS delivers very fast.
Web2SMS service provider.
Re: Bulk Sms by ObeweTech(m): 2:01pm On Nov 27, 2013
www.obewesms.com

Re: Bulk Sms by jackles: 7:12am On Jan 10, 2014
Jackles has proved beneficial in recent times
you can visit their web address

www.jacklesms.com
Re: Bulk Sms by hilaryiwens05: 2:01pm On Jan 10, 2014
www.tripleclicksms.com offer quality sms services @d cheapest rate of 1naira per sms. Contact: 08182428991/080624407346 bbm: 28B80E4B email: hilaryiwens@yahoo.com
Re: Bulk Sms by Enddystar(m): 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2014
This is an old post though but I think its still valid. I have tried both routesms and infobip and I can tell you they are real and okay but you will be surprised to see that they even offer far higher pricing than most bulk sms providers in Nigeria that is if you care about quality and premium messaging. Nevertheless, a great pricing comes with its pros and cons, extremely cheap pricing may result in low quality; partial or non-delivery sms. Also, Most bulksms providers have different gateways for different ppl such as cheap, economical, premium and stuffs like that. My professional advise is start with a Nigerian bulk sms provider. That was how we started www.bulksmsplus.com and today we have many resellers who buy sms from us. Start with a Nigerian provider and go for foreign routes when you can do good volumes as their pricing is always dependent on volume, the higher the volume, the cheaper the price.
Thank you
Re: Bulk Sms by AmosChinedu: 12:47am On Oct 15, 2014
contact all is the best bulk sms site...visit www.contactallbulksms.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Start A Classified Ads Website In Nigeria / How to Make Your Blog Popular / 8 Detailed Reasons Why Google Adsense Publishers Will Decrease Severely In Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.