Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,159 members, 7,807,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Loading Of 33,000 Liters Diesel At Depot In Nigeria. From Top Or Bottom? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loading Of 33,000 Liters Diesel At Depot In Nigeria. From Top Or Bottom? (3257 Views)

NNPC Fuel Depot In Kaduna On Fire (photos) / Calabar: Petrol Tanker Loses 33,000 Liters To Explosion [photo] / Daily PMS,DPK,AGO @ Depot Price. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loading Of 33,000 Liters Diesel At Depot In Nigeria. From Top Or Bottom? by KunleA2(m): 6:23am On Oct 25, 2010
[size=14pt]I was wondering to know from people who are familiar with the loading process of diesel from the depot in Nigeria.

Do they always load from the top compartments or from the bottom?

Thanks
[/size]
Re: Loading Of 33,000 Liters Diesel At Depot In Nigeria. From Top Or Bottom? by hasyak(m): 9:46am On Oct 25, 2010
they are loaded from the top and discharged from the bottom, just wondering, how is it done in your area?, cant think of any other way
Re: Loading Of 33,000 Liters Diesel At Depot In Nigeria. From Top Or Bottom? by stagger: 11:50am On Oct 25, 2010
What does the law of gravity say? grin
Re: Loading Of 33,000 Liters Diesel At Depot In Nigeria. From Top Or Bottom? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:51am On Oct 25, 2010
undecided

Is this a trick question?!
Re: Loading Of 33,000 Liters Diesel At Depot In Nigeria. From Top Or Bottom? by KunleA2(m): 2:02pm On Oct 25, 2010
Here in the US, all loading and discharging is done from the bottom. Like in the picture. The fuel is forced thru the top row valves (on the side) when loading and discharged from the ones at the bottom.

Only in older tanks you find top loading tanks. i was trying to buy one for someone in Nigeria and just wanna be sure. Now you know  grin

Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Whatevs / How Do I Get Back My Money From Accessbank? / Swiftly Crypto And Exchange : Your Most Trusted Exchange.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.