Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Enugu And Anambra! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Enugu And Anambra! (1549 Views)

15 Yr Old Nigerian Donates 10,000 Pairs Of Shoes To Abuja And Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu And Anambra! by jenny2007(f): 11:52am On May 16, 2007
every1 from Anambra and Enugu pls drop a line and tell us what's been happening at home. any new roads grin
Re: Enugu And Anambra! by jenny2007(f): 12:07pm On May 16, 2007
everyone from Anambra and Enugu please drop a line and tell us what's been happening at home. any new roads Grin
Re: Enugu And Anambra! by cuteass1(f): 5:35pm On May 16, 2007
Unfortunately I'm the wrong person to be asked. I don't live in naija so dearie i'm just as much an observer as yourself.

But if i should go with what i've been hearing, then it should be worst than it was the last time you saw it embarassed undecided

That's naija for you sad
Re: Enugu And Anambra! by chiogo(f): 7:49pm On May 16, 2007
lol, same as cute-ass.
Re: Enugu And Anambra! by ifylove505(f): 4:05pm On May 28, 2007
@ cute-ass and chiogo, u would be surprised when you see our roads now when next u

visit naija.Infact, u need to visit Enugu,check out the newly built tunnel by Nnamani.I need

not say all, i really think you should visit soonest and see things for yourself.
Re: Enugu And Anambra! by cuteass1(f): 11:12pm On May 28, 2007
ifylove505:

@ cute-ass and chiogo, u would be surprised when you see our roads now when next u

visit naija.Infact, u need to visit Enugu,check out the newly built tunnel by Nnamani.I need

not say all, i really think you should visit soonest and see things for yourself.

Really?? then i can't wait to visit ooh. I'll be visiting in December sha wink

Mehn, thats good news cheesy

Thanks for the information @ ifylove505, BTW whats the full meaning of "ify", just wondering if you're a name-sake to my igbo name (I don't use it often, but hey its still my name, right??) grin
Re: Enugu And Anambra! by romeo(m): 9:27pm On Jul 21, 2007
abeg make una dey come home habaaaaaaa!!! if there are no new roads nko? you'll not come home? and besides there is no tunnel in Enugu embarassed, i think some Nigerians don't know what is tunnel embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Enugu And Anambra! by ifylove505(f): 10:28am On Jul 23, 2007
cute-ass:

Really?? then i can't wait to visit ooh. I'll be visiting in December sha wink

Mehn, thats good news cheesy

Thanks for the information @ ifylove505, BTW whats the full meaning of "ify", just wondering if you're a name-sake to my igbo name (I don't use it often, but hey its still my name, right??) grin

@cuteass, u're welcome.Anyway,not just the roads, there are other visible new develops in both state.

The name is Ifeoma,shorten to ify.Please,if it is by any chance your name,kindly use it cos it is a very lovely name.

Cheers.

romeo:

abeg make una dey come home habaaaaaaa!!! if there are no new roads nko? you'll not come home? and besides there is no tunnel in Enugu embarassed, i think some Nigerians don't know what is tunnel embarassed embarassed embarassed

@romeo,maybe u should explain better what Governor Nnamani built in Enugu State.
Re: Enugu And Anambra! by romeo(m): 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2007
what nnamani did was embezzle some money with an unnecessary project!! if u have been there you'll find out there was no hill or rock that would warrant the need for a tunnel but they rather did a concrete passage and poured sand on top of it and called it tunnel grin grin so funny when i saw it this january
Re: Enugu And Anambra! by cuteass1(f): 10:57pm On Jul 23, 2007
ifylove505:

@cuteass, u're welcome.Anyway,not just the roads, there are other visible new develops in both state.

The name is Ifeoma,shorten to ify.Please,if it is by any chance your name,kindly use it because it is a very lovely name.

Cheers.

What a coincidence, thats my name too lol . . and you're right, its a lovely name - - i do go by the name, but on very rare occassions.

One thing though, i wouldnt switch it for the world . . my younger sister's igbo name is Ifunanya, so i was thinking its either this or that wink I'm glad i won grin
Re: Enugu And Anambra! by ifylove505(f): 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2007
One thing though, i wouldnt switch it for the world

Interesting, Good to know i have got a name sake on nairaland.Nice officially meeting you my name sake.So tell me,why don't you use the name? And what is name do you prefer to use?
Re: Enugu And Anambra! by cuteass1(f): 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2007
Well Ifeoma was given to me by my paternal grand parents, , , and it came as my third name . .

All of us children in my family go by english names, , but we all bear igbo names to represent where we come from . .

My first name is Linda, and thats what i'm called . . but on rare occassions when my parents or friends are trying to drive a point home, they go "Ifeoma" wink

BTW, , nice to meet you too name-sake, the pleasure is all mine kiss kiss kiss
Re: Enugu And Anambra! by Ezinwannem: 4:00pm On Jul 24, 2007
Anambra road is so good now, neva knew u can get 4rom one end 2 another within little time
Re: Enugu And Anambra! by ifylove505(f): 8:26am On Jul 25, 2007
It's ok.The most important thing is that you are a good thing to your family.

So don't be discouraged to come home,the roads are now ok with so many new things that would make you

happy.Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Mo Gbo, Mo Ya (Intruders) From Sneaking Into A Wedding / What’s Wrong With These Facking Kids? / Are Nigerian Girls That Uncivilized?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.