Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

I Want To Marry My Mother! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Marry My Mother! (9597 Views)

Is It Legal for me To Marry My Cousin? / I Am Forced To Marry My Own Mother, What Do I Do? / Can I Marry My Brother's Wife Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Marry My Mother! by Bukittes(f): 3:13pm On Oct 25, 2010
A Zimbabwean woman and her son have done the unthinkable – they havefallen in love with oneanother. And now theywant to marry since the mom, Betty Mberekofrom Mwenezi in Masvingo, is six months pregnant and expectingher son ’s child.
Mbereko (40), who waswidowed 12 years ago,has been cohabiting with her first child, Farai Mbereko (23).
She confirms that she is six months pregnant and that she has decided it is better to “marry” her son because she does not want to marry her late
husband ’s young brothers, whom she says are coveting her. Betty stunned a village court last week when she said the affair with her son had begun three years earlier. She said after spending a lot of money sending Farai to school following the death of her husband, she felt she had a right to his money and no other woman was entitled to it. “Look, I strove alone to send my son to school and no one helped me. Now you see that my son is working and you accuse me of doing something wrong. “Let me enjoy the products of my sweat, ” she told the village court.
Farai said he was more than prepared to marry his mother and would pay off the ilobola balance his father had left unpaid to his grandparents.
“I know my father died before he finished paying the bride price and I am prepared to pay it off, ” he said.
“It is better to publicise what is happening because people should know that I am the one who made my mother pregnant. Otherwise they will accuse her of promiscuity.”
But local headman Nathan Muputirwa says: “ We cannot allow this to happen in our village, mashura chaiwo aya, (This is a bad omen indeed).
In the past they would have to be killed but today we cannot doit because we are afraid of the police. ” He warned them to break off their
marriage or leave his village.
They chose the latter andhave left the village for an unknown destination.

Culled from~ coastalnews.com/component/content/article/121-africa-news/459-i-want-to-marry-my-mother-true-story-from-zimbabwe.html
Re: I Want To Marry My Mother! by Bukittes(f): 3:19pm On Oct 25, 2010
Sodom Gomorrah didnt do up to this I guess and God destroyed that generation. What is happening to our world?
Re: I Want To Marry My Mother! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2010
this one no be small thing o. In pass ordinary level
Re: I Want To Marry My Mother! by UyiIredia(m): 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2010
incest at it's ugliest >>> again ! undecided
Re: I Want To Marry My Mother! by ifyalways(f): 4:12pm On Oct 25, 2010
WOW shocked
Mum wants to marry her son cos she "wants to reap the fruit of her labour " shocked
This is sumtin else shocked
Re: I Want To Marry My Mother! by Farouksenior: 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2010
¤lwkmD, ruBbIsh ppLe¤
Re: I Want To Marry My Mother! by Outstrip(f): 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2010
This is serious grin grin grin grin These delusional women that think that because they struggle to raise their sons they somehow now own them. I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later. The stupid son sef joined the madness. I wonder what he was telling himself while he was climbing his freaking mother.
Re: I Want To Marry My Mother! by deekseen(m): 4:54pm On Oct 25, 2010
I think the mom sounded a bit too greedy. There are other ways to reap from your child what you sowed, not by parting your legs and getting pregnant for him.
Re: I Want To Marry My Mother! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 25, 2010
Eeeeeew! embarassed Any child born between them may well come out with serious deformities, or other deficiencies. tongue
Re: I Want To Marry My Mother! by rubi(f): 5:08pm On Oct 25, 2010
I think the son is under black assurance by his mother. His eyes will clear one day
Re: I Want To Marry My Mother! by Outstrip(f): 5:16pm On Oct 25, 2010
deekseen:

I think the mom sounded a bit too greedy. There are other ways to reap from your child what you sowed, not by parting your legs and getting pregnant for him.

Oh please. It is this mentality that got this woman here in the first place. Reap wetin? What kind of love is that. This is a young woman (just 40). It's greed and madness that is driving her. You do not love your children hoping to benefit from it financially. What da heck
Re: I Want To Marry My Mother! by freshera: 5:19pm On Oct 25, 2010
What will the child that is born call the woman? Grandmother or mother? And for the man, father or brother? Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry My Mother! by OAM4J: 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2010
freshera:

What will the child that is born call the woman? Grandmother or mother? And for the man, father or brother? Na wa o.

Ans: all the above! cheesy
Re: I Want To Marry My Mother! by Ikedonn(m): 5:35pm On Oct 25, 2010
Abomination sad shocked
Re: I Want To Marry My Mother! by Radiant(f): 12:57am On Oct 26, 2010
Free madness yo! *pukes*
Re: I Want To Marry My Mother! by Sissy3(f): 1:27am On Oct 26, 2010
wonders have already finished
Re: I Want To Marry My Mother! by Nobody: 1:28am On Oct 26, 2010
God have mercy
Re: I Want To Marry My Mother! by Osama10(m): 1:52am On Oct 26, 2010
What the hell
Re: I Want To Marry My Mother! by InkedNerd(f): 8:40am On Oct 26, 2010
Siena:

Eeeeeew!  embarassed Any child born between them may well come out with serious deformities, or other deficiencies.  tongue

Siena, I was watching a documentary in chemistry class once about that sort of thing. Well according to the documentary, although it is possible, the risk of a deformed child varies depending on the individuals relationship to one another and that contrary to popular belief the number/percentage of children of such relationships isn't as high as most people think. But I can see why there would be deformity in this case. There isn't much diversity within the gene pool since its the mother and sons genes mixing. I guess we'll have to wait and see when the child is born and how he[b]/[/b]she develops.

@OP: Interesting story.
Re: I Want To Marry My Mother! by bkbabe97y(m): 8:47am On Oct 26, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Siena, I was watching a documentary in chemistry class once about that sort of thing. Well according to the documentary, although it is possible, the risk of a deformed child varies depending on the individuals relationship to one another and that contrary to popular belief the number/percentage of children of such relationships isn't as high as most people think. But I can see why there would be deformity in this case. There isn't much diversity within the gene pool since its the mother and sons genes mixing. I guess we'll have to wait and see when the child is born and how he[b]/[/b]she develops.

@OP: Interesting story.

Deformity guaranteed! Why do you think most Guineans and (to a lesser extent) Senegalese always have children with all kinds of physical deformities compared to others? First cousins boinking and marrying each other. . . . Then they blame all sorts of sorcery as the reason for their problems. Em, dude. . . maybe U shouldnt have had se*xx with ur cousin!
Re: I Want To Marry My Mother! by InkedNerd(f): 8:54am On Oct 26, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Deformity guaranteed! Why do you think most Guineans and (to a lesser extent) Senegalese always have children with all kinds of physical deformities compared to others? First cousins boinking and marrying each other. . . . Then they blame all sorts of sorcery as the reason for their problems. Em, dude. . . maybe U shouldnt have had se*xx with your cousin!

No, thank you. Why don't you try it with your sister then you can come back and tell us how it went? Did you not notice I was telling Siena what I learned from the documentary, not what my person thoughts were.
Re: I Want To Marry My Mother! by bkbabe97y(m): 10:47am On Oct 26, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

No, thank you. Why don't you try it with your sister then you can come back and tell us how it went? Did you not notice I was telling Siena what I learned from the documentary, not what my person thoughts were.

Where did the insults come from?! Who said you was talking about "Your Personal thoughts"? I quoted you, BUT I DIDNT EVEN MAKE ANY DIRECT REFERENCE TO ANYTHING YOU SAID!!!

Wow! shocked shocked shocked

When I explain myself, I'm sure you'll feel like, uh. . . A FOOL!

I made a comment about Senegalese and Guineans having sex with relatives. Then, next, I said "then they complain of physical deformities". Finally, I was like instead of complaining and blaming sorcery and spells for their child's deformity, maybe they shouldnt be sleeping with their cousins ("then they blame all sorts of sorcery as the reason for their problems. Em, dude. . . maybe U shouldnt have had se*xx with your cousin"wink.

Are You Senegales/Guinean?

Are you married to/having sex with your Cousin?

Do you and your cousin have a deformed baby together?

Can you read/comprehend?

Re read the post again how does it refer to you?

SO, WHY WOULD YOU THINK THE LAST STATEMENT HAD ANYTHING IN HELL TO DO WITH THE DEVIL?

wOW! Apologies aint needed though; its actually nice for things like this to happen: YOU GET TO KNOW THE TRUE NATURE OF THE PERSON YOURE DEALING WITH

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry My Mother! by InkedNerd(f): 10:58am On Oct 26, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Where did the insults come from?! Who said you was talking about "Your Personal thoughts"? I quoted you, BUT I DIDNT EVEN MAKE ANY DIRECT REFERENCE TO ANYTHING YOU SAID!!!

Wow! shocked shocked shocked

When I explain myself, I'm sure you'll feel like, uh. . . A FOOL!

I made a comment about Senegalese and Guineans having sex with relatives. Then, next, I said "then they complain of physical deformities". Finally, I was like instead of complaining and blaming sorcery and spells for their child's deformity, maybe they shouldnt be sleeping with their cousins ("then they blame all sorts of sorcery as the reason for their problems. Em, dude. . . maybe U shouldnt have had se*xx with your cousin"wink.

Are You Senegales/Guinean?

Are you married to/having sex with your Cousin?

Do you and your cousin have a deformed baby together?

Can you read/comprehend?

Re read the post again how does it refer to you?

SO, WHY WOULD YOU THINK THE LAST STATEMENT HAD ANYTHING IN HELL TO DO WITH THE DEVIL?

wOW! Apologies aint needed though; its actually nice for things like this to happen: YOU GET TO KNOW THE TRUE NATURE OF THE PERSON YOURE DEALING WITH

Sorry, I misunderstood what you wrote in the last part. I'm so sorry. Please don't be mad at me. I should have read it properly before I commented cry
Re: I Want To Marry My Mother! by bkbabe97y(m): 11:03am On Oct 26, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Sorry, I misunderstood what you wrote in the last part. I'm so sorry. Please don't be mad at me. I should have read it properly before I commented cry

Eh, no problem!
Re: I Want To Marry My Mother! by honeric01(m): 11:34am On Oct 26, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Eh, no problem!

Be easy with her, she's still tight okay?

@nerd
he has accepted your apologies, it's okay to misunderstand sometimes, btw how you dey? wink
Re: I Want To Marry My Mother! by NAJALYN: 11:38am On Oct 26, 2010
Abomination! Abomination! Abomination! Wonders Will Never End! I can not believe what I just read. Can the woman & her son be in their right senses? If the answer is in the affirmative, what can be responsible for this behaviour? And both of them, the woman especially sees nothing wrong with that? Let them carry on. God will teach them a lesson they can never forget in a hurry. They will with their own lips send the message round that it is wrong to emulate them, that is if they live to tell the story. What a big disgrace to womanhood.
Re: I Want To Marry My Mother! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 26, 2010
I truly think I am dreaming. (God please let this be a dream)
Re: I Want To Marry My Mother! by InkedNerd(f): 5:54am On Oct 27, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Eh, no problem!

Ok kiss

honeric01:

Be easy with her, she's still tight okay?

@nerd
he has accepted your apologies, it's okay to misunderstand sometimes, btw how you dey? wink

OK, thanks. I'm good. How are you. It's been a long time.
Re: I Want To Marry My Mother! by SisiKill1: 6:04am On Oct 27, 2010
Some Naija mothers are only one step away from becoming like this woman. . , with the way they carry on with their sons.
Re: I Want To Marry My Mother! by honeric01(m): 6:31am On Oct 27, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

OK, thanks. I'm good. How are you. It's been a long time.[/font][/size]

i am good, how bout you? yea yea yea long time no talk, anything going on so far so good?
Re: I Want To Marry My Mother! by softgirl1: 9:31am On Oct 27, 2010
End time sigh na wa o hum the kingdom of God is at hand i just pity the destiny of some children in the hands of some demonic parient this 23yr old Guy is under the inflenc of juju may God help this boy from generational curse or may we just pray the mother die with the pregancy so that this boy can be free, hummmmmmmm
Re: I Want To Marry My Mother! by Phate07(m): 11:12am On Oct 27, 2010

I dont think i'll ever be surprised by what i see or her in this age of utter wierdness. So am not surprised. tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 / Surehome Marriage Seminar: Parenting Styles That Work / How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.