Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? (4295 Views)

D Reason Y My Gurlfriend Jilted Me / My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! / My Akata Girl Just 'jilted' Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? by truthhurts(f): 10:35am On Jan 26, 2006
wahalaman:

Your heart is saying something to you now, may be you want to listen to your heart but if it is being nice to someone who dumped you, it all depends on what you mean by being nice... Just keep your eyes Open . if the person have true repentance, yeah u can give him one last chance. Always be ready to move on if he wants to make it a habit. You deserve a better life... abi?

cant try dat wahalaman thanks for the post
Re: How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? by adesodgi(m): 9:06pm On Jan 26, 2006
jilt! man just bone the person for life,the person doesn't worth it...man or woman

1 Like

Re: How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? by truthhurts(f): 11:59am On Jan 27, 2006
@ Adesodgi thanks pal point taken sad
Re: How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? by bigbumper(f): 9:00pm On Feb 10, 2006
You are still in a fragile and vulnerable mood right now, so you should minimise all contact with him. If you are going to talk to him on the phone, make sure the conversation is very brief and straight to the point. If he wants to see you, suggest you meet in a public place and this too should be a short meeting. Ensure all contact with him is on your terms, and stick to it.

Anything further than this would be inviting trouble and could create a "sex with the ex" situation which will hurt more if he leaves again. Don't allow him to take advantage of you, otherwise it would become a situation of why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free.

If he wants to be your friend, fine, but you really have to be strong before you allow him back into your life and make sure it is on your own terms.

If he wants to get back with you, start off as friends first, using the opportunity to find out why he left in the first place and whether he would not do the same again. If you have any feeling to question the reasons he gives you as to why he left, make sure your heart is satisfied with the answer before you take the plunge. Don't make any excuses on his behalf. For example, It is common for girls to make excuses for men like maybe he didn't call because he was busy, he doesn't take me out because he's not the romantic type, etc. Always let him explain himself annd make sure your heart is satisfied with the answer.

A word of advice I always give to my friend is that A BUYER WOULD NEVER PAY MORE THAN A SELLER IS DEMANDING. This simply means that when you go to the market, you never pay more than the cost price, instead you try to get the seller to reduce the price. The same is true for men, never lower your standard for them and don't let them get away wiith not treating you right, as once they start, they would never stop, because they have the assurance that "she loves me and she will never leave no matter what i do.
Re: How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? by Rhodalyn(f): 3:07pm On Feb 22, 2006
not da least bit nice
infact be very mean 2 him what does he take u 4?
dont give him da feeling dat u want him back
he left u without a backward glance,whats his beef now?
Re: How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? by nonny2(f): 8:14am On Feb 21, 2007
you guys can be friends but don't allow him to get closer to you just watch him from aafar and know what he wants.maybe he has changed for good or still his old self.all the best.
Re: How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? by Ayowumie(m): 12:54am On Jun 17, 2011
Well you can be as nice a mouse is to a cat. This is a proverb, hope you get what am trying to pass across.
Re: How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? by r231(m): 12:55am On Jun 17, 2011
very nice grin
Re: How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? by Muzicphem(m): 9:52pm On Sep 30, 2011
dont even try it because season to dey always bad pass season 1 for movie and remember life's like a movie once u try it the she comes back wif full force knowin all d weak pts and workin hard on it damn it might take u another 20yrs be4 u know wat u r into becose gals always wanna get even wit em men watch out else u get hit by a mack moving @ 180 mtrs per min
Re: How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? by ktlashousse: 11:56am On Jun 24, 2013
hey gurl,dis z all abt u n wat u want.b4 acceptin 2 b frends wit d guy,reason out his gud n bad attributes,can u stand being deceivd lured in2 a relatnship den dumpd again?cos dats wat most guys though nt all, do.wish u d bst
Re: How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? by Monicasque(f): 12:01pm On Jun 24, 2013
just forget hi ass. When you see him pretend you have never met him. No time to hear why he broke up coz honey he did lv after all. No time to he his victim twice. Life is too short. Just forget he ever existed. If he says hi, you say bye
Re: How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 24, 2013
The OP would have been married now with same guys sef and y'all still advising grin
Re: How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? by Youngpo413: 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
naijadiva: If you hate his guts, then why be friends with him? Just because he wants it? What about what you want? Do you know why he walked out on the relationship? If it's because he's a dog, he's probably trying to find some way back into your life. If you want to get over it, confront him and find out why he did it. When you've found your peace of mind, move on and forget him. I don't think you should be friendly with him only because in most situations like that, people end up messing around again and they're probably not even in a relationship this time. Feelings get involved and someone ends up getting hurt.

GBAM!
Re: How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? by Youngpo413: 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
DEKING3:

Whether you believe it or not, if you hate someone so much and still think about her often, she rules a great portion of your life.

Think!!!

very true o,but sometimes we just can`t help it.
Re: How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? by Youngpo413: 7:11pm On Sep 27, 2014
truthhurts:

i wont be so daft to be won back to him cos now i know better, but you do have a point i think about him so often but its really not wat you think all i think about is revenge i need to get back @ him somehow

REVENGE is like you drinking poison and expecting someone else to die,so just forgive him and move on with your life.

It wasn`t mean`t to be.
Re: How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? by Youngpo413: 8:39pm On May 11, 2016
truthhurts:
he walked out of the relationship without a backward glance and now he is trying to be friendly. wat do i do? need your candid advise dear friendz
ignore him.
Re: How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? by Youngpo413: 8:47pm On May 11, 2016
truthhurts:

i wont be so daft to be won back to him cos now i know better, but you do have a point i think about him so often but its really not wat you think all i think about is revenge i need to get back @ him somehow
this too shall pass.
Re: How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? by firstking01(m): 9:16pm On May 11, 2016
Simple, put him in the friendzone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Never Put Their Guys Picture As Wallpaper? / The Journey To A Tighter Vagina / Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Bad Social Media Skills?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.