Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,871 members, 7,798,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Women And Their Complexities - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And Their Complexities (1813 Views)

**Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** / Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours / What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women And Their Complexities by niceone3(m): 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2010
Hi NL I just stumbled into this lil piece that really held me in rapt and I just decided to share it with you.
                                       WOMEN AND THEIR COMPLEXITIES
If you kiss her, you are not a gentleman; if you don’t kiss her you are not a man
If you praise her she thinks you are lying; if you don’t she feels you don’t appreciate   her looks
If you agree to all her likes, you are weak; if you don’t, you are not understanding
If you visit her often she feels it is boring; if you don’t she accuses you of double dating
If you are well dressed, she says you are a play boy; if you are not you are a dull boy
If you are jealous she says it’s bad; if you aren’t she thinks you don’t love her
If you attempt a romance, she says you don’t respect her; if you don’t she thinks you don’t love her.
If you are a minute late she complains it’s hard to wait; if she’s late, she says that’s a girl’s way
If you visit other men, you are not putting in ‘quality time’; if she is visited by other women, it’s natural we are girls
If you kiss her once in a while, she professes you are cold; if you kiss her often, she yells you are taking advantage
If you fail to help her cross the road you are not a gentleman; if you do, she thinks it’s one of those men’s tactics for seduction
If you stare at other women she accuses you of flirting; if she is stared by other men, she says they are just admiring her
If she talks, she wants to be listened to; if you listen she wants you to talk

In short women are so simple yet so complex; so weak yet so powerful; so confused yet so wonderful

WHO CAN EVER UNDERSTAND THEM?

Guys, I know that there are more stereotypical complexities associated with our women. feel free to bring them on.
For the ladies, I know we guys also have our own intricacies, you are also obliged to bring them on.
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Complexities by niceone3(m): 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2010
If it's a relatively new relationship, and you allude intimacy she says you are desperate; if you don't she feels you are one dumb backside
if you get to give her friends some nice treat you get suspected; if you don't, she accuses you of undermining her friends

lads/lass keep ehm coming cool

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Complexities by Mygoldie(f): 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2010
awww smiley smiley smiley you know us women too well don't ya? wink wink
Re: Women And Their Complexities by Agluvs9ja(f): 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2010
If u start to dash her money u be 'ATM' if u dont u be 'super glue' . . . lol!.
Re: Women And Their Complexities by niceone3(m): 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2010
Mygoldie:

awww smiley smiley smiley you know us women too well don't ya? wink wink
yeah sweet. you know it's very difficult to please you guys, even when we do our best you wouldn't admit we are trying, instead you would say we are ladizzzzzzzzzz we have to be pampered, cuddled, mollycoddled etc.
Re: Women And Their Complexities by Mygoldie(f): 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2010
nice.one:

yeah sweet. you know it's very difficult to please you guys, even when we do our best you wouldn't admit we are trying, instead you would say we are ladizzzzzzzzzz we have to be pampered, cuddled, mollycoddled etc.

pampered,cuddled,mollycoddled shocked shocked shocked shocked isn't that too much?? tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Women And Their Complexities by niceone3(m): 3:00pm On Oct 26, 2010
Mygoldie:

pampered,cuddled,mollycoddled shocked shocked shocked shocked isn't that too much?? tongue tongue tongue tongue
Am even making it mild, you know it's more than that.
Re: Women And Their Complexities by niceone3(m): 3:09pm On Oct 26, 2010
Agluvs9ja:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
that was very funny lol
Re: Women And Their Complexities by zealot4me(f): 7:49pm On Oct 28, 2010
@poster u are so sensitive
Re: Women And Their Complexities by 912(m): 8:11pm On Oct 28, 2010
that was a nice one Mr nice one. lol cheesy
Re: Women And Their Complexities by chic2pimp(m): 8:24pm On Oct 28, 2010
nice.one:

If you kiss her, you are not a gentleman; if you don’t kiss her you are not a man
If you praise her she thinks you are lying; if you don’t she feels you don’t appreciate her looks
If you agree to all her likes, you are weak; if you don’t, you are not understanding
If you visit her often she feels it is boring; if you don’t she accuses you of double dating
If you are well dressed, she says you are a play boy; if you are not you are a dull boy
If you are jealous she says it’s bad; if you aren’t she thinks you don’t love her
If you attempt a romance, she says you don’t respect her; if you don’t she thinks you don’t love her.
If you are a minute late she complains it’s hard to wait; if she’s late, she says that’s a girl’s way
If you visit other men, you are not putting in ‘quality time’; if she is visited by other women, it’s natural we are girls
If you kiss her once in a while, she professes you are cold; if you kiss her often, she yells you are taking advantage
If you fail to help her cross the road you are not a gentleman; if you do, she thinks it’s one of those men’s tactics for seduction
If you stare at other women she accuses you of flirting; if she is stared by other men, she says they are just admiring her
Truer Words Were Never Spoken!!!
Re: Women And Their Complexities by mediatrix8(f): 7:50am On Oct 29, 2010
That is exactly how a woman behaves but there is only one thing we wish, that is to love and to be love!!!!!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Women And Their Complexities by InkedNerd(f): 7:53am On Oct 29, 2010
Hmmmm undecided
Re: Women And Their Complexities by StRichy(m): 8:45am On Oct 29, 2010
i am learning seriously!
Re: Women And Their Complexities by drshrewd: 4:17pm On Dec 14, 2011
nice.one:

Hi NL I just stumbled into this lil piece that really held me in rapt and I just decided to share it with you.
If you praise her she thinks you are lying; if you don’t she feels you don’t appreciate   her looks

In short women are so simple yet so complex; so weak yet so powerful; so confused yet so wonderful

Guys, I know that there are more stereotypical complexities associated with our women. feel free to bring them on.
For the ladies, I know we guys also have our own intricacies, you are also obliged to bring them on.
Cheers!

deeeeeeeeeemn! this is quit interesting post mr nice one
Re: Women And Their Complexities by stepo707: 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2011
undecided
Re: Women And Their Complexities by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 14, 2011
If you shine a lady condo regularly,she says u r a s*e*x maniac,if u dont,u are sleeping out cool
Re: Women And Their Complexities by mashnino(m): 8:14pm On Dec 14, 2011
Agluvs9ja:

[size=25pt]LAFF AF KILL ME HERE OOO, FALLS FROM CHAIR[/size]
Re: Women And Their Complexities by Agybabe(f): 6:36am On Dec 15, 2011
Since u think u know women's problem. What will u do? Will u let us be? Just don't let it be too much nor too little.

M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ own sincere advise is for u to sit on the fence that is having broken bottles and barb wires!

Asap!
Re: Women And Their Complexities by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 15, 2011
^^^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Crown Prince:

If you shine a lady condo regularly,she says u r a s*e*x maniac,if u dont,u are sleeping outA HUMANBEING cool
Re: Women And Their Complexities by vislabraye(m): 1:52pm On Dec 15, 2011
4 get about the complexities. Just do what u have to do. When u trry to analyze and understand them , you'll get annoyed. Do what works for u
Re: Women And Their Complexities by Yorisb: 8:39pm On Dec 15, 2011
nice.one:

Cheers!

*Like*

Crown Prince:

If you shine a lady condo regularly,she says u r a s*e*x maniac,if u dont,u are sleeping out cool
grin grin True dat, tho. Lol

(1) (Reply)

My Happiness For Her Life / Man Breaks Into Fortune Tellers Home After “love Spell” He Paid $212K For Failed / Not Everu Girl Wants To Get Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.