Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,805 members, 7,798,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? (22226 Views)

If Today Were To Be The World Stealing Day, What Will You Steal / If Today Is Declared 'World Stealing Day', What Would You Steal? / If Today Was Declared World Stealing Day, What Would You Steal From Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by segunpc(m): 1:01pm On Mar 10, 2008
i go steal lollabey from whosoever grin
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by lightest(m): 10:28am On Apr 10, 2008
i will steal sam milla because he has removed some of my post and i will beat the hell out of him
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by kayowalemi(m): 3:36pm On Apr 10, 2008
I will steal either central bank or NNPC for permanent keep
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by Emad(f): 12:41am On Apr 11, 2008
i would steal tubaba from nigeria so no nobody can talk of him again
then i would steal Van vicker and Osaze for myself
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by aremuobj: 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2008
I will steal Bill Gate
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by babakura(m): 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2008
I will steal 2 things : money n the MBGN for correct shagging all day round since money dey 2 do anything I wanna do , shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by clemcykul(f): 3:55pm On Apr 14, 2008
steal!
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by osasp(m): 3:58pm On Apr 14, 2008
uk mint plates for duplication mmmmmmmmmmmm
mama challi go hear am
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by lightest(m): 10:18am On Apr 16, 2008
@osasp
my guy you too much. thats the only money with surname(pound sterling). guess what i will steal then. i will steal you
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by naijababe2(f): 10:58am On Jun 05, 2008
[s][/s]WHAT A TOPIC! AFTER A YEAR.
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by oreshade(m): 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2008
rihana
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by myessybaby(f): 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2008
If today was a world stealing day i will just still some atomicBOMB from binladin and plant it in every political leader house in Nigeria espcially BABA Iyabo farm and stomach first.
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by bastrin(f): 5:09pm On Jun 05, 2008
All of una no get sense at all see wetin una de think una no fit wrk una own to be like those wey una wan steal from. even dos wey de steal for real life get sense pass una cos dem don do dia own wrk. make all of UNA go think 1st then u go know weda to steal or wrk.
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by holythug(m): 5:46pm On Jun 05, 2008
i ll steal d world itself
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by alex406(m): 6:18pm On Jun 05, 2008
Kai, i will steal Obasanjo and his dirty big tattered Nose and chic.He has left us in Coma.
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by spenchuks(m): 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2008
i will steal the world cup and present it to my darling super eagles grin
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by Jeovy(m): 7:04pm On Jun 05, 2008
I steal the world cup from 9ja and give it back to the real winner
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by spenchuks(m): 9:25am On Jun 06, 2008
i will steal the world cup and hand it over to my darling super eagles grin
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by Ezekl: 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2008
the goodess
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by chinesedoll(f): 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2008
just steal world bank 4 permanent keeps
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by Baxilexi(m): 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2008
i'll steal, emmmmmm, well i dont know, chink would you share world bank with me?
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by chinesedoll(f): 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2008
share ke
hissssssssss

go nd steal ur own
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by debosky(m): 4:11pm On Jul 24, 2008
I would steal chinesedoll's heart kiss kiss *lets go to our thread* wink
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by xen(m): 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2008
yeah,well am gonna go to the CBN and steal the MONEY MAKING MACHINE, and gues wat,in just 2 days,am gonna be d Worlds Richest God-father 8 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by Jeovy(m): 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2008
I will the steal the world cup from super eagles and give it back to the real winners
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by MrInfo1(m): 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2008
i would steal a kiss  kiss from [size=3pt]clemcykul[/size]
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by xen(m): 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2008
@ infobaba
  who would that be buddy?
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by chinesedoll(f): 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2008
he is shy grin embarassed
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by MrInfo1(m): 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2008
@ : @#*xen

it coded wink and am shy of chinesedoll sad
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by MrInfo1(m): 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2008
y shall i shy angry?
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by clemcykul(f): 10:04am On Jul 25, 2008
why shallnt you shy?
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by holythug(m): 10:54am On Jul 25, 2008
shy shallnt y

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

First And Last Letter Game / A Brain Test Question. / I'd Like To:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.