Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

How To Do Yahoo Business? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How To Do Yahoo Business? (72632 Views)

SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) / 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City / Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How To Do Yahoo Business? by kcasuamah(m): 2:27pm On May 16, 2007
Yahoo Biz: People, I want you guys to put mi through on how to do yahoo business.
How do I go about it? Or how does it work? Both the hacking and the swindling stuffs.
I need these pieces of info for a research I'm carrying out. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Do Yahoo Business? by temmyabby(f): 2:47pm On May 16, 2007
aahhh, na wah oh, me i don't understand dis one oh, u want people to teach u aw to go yahoo buz here , what kind of research is that?, i don't do it so i can't help, but pls don't koba urself and other ppl undecided
Re: How To Do Yahoo Business? by BBoy3(m): 2:48pm On May 16, 2007
Which kind research, ole!
Re: How To Do Yahoo Business? by DeepSoul(f): 2:53pm On May 16, 2007
Contact Nuhu Ribadu, he'd be more than willing to help grin

Research ko, Sir reach ni!

1 Like

Re: How To Do Yahoo Business? by jesusfreak(f): 2:54pm On May 16, 2007
u should be arrested for daring to open that ur rotten mouth and ask for swindling ideas. na una dey spoil naija

nairaland wont solve ur problem brov. try the prison grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Do Yahoo Business? by topten: 3:08pm On May 16, 2007
Let's help this guy. Listen, go to the cafe, look out for the sharp guys with powerful phones. Then tell than you will like to "work".

They will put you through. But it will take time to learn as they will teach you stage by stage. It is more like any other training.

At the end of the day, if you make much money, you might remain a scammist for long. If you don't make any money, you will still have material for your research.

Watch out for cops and EFCC arrest. Although it is not bad if you get jailed, afterall it is part of the reseach.

Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: How To Do Yahoo Business? by Slycks(m): 3:18pm On May 16, 2007
Why dont you research on a legitimately better and risk-free business instead Yahoo Biz ? Infact whats Yahoo Biz

Well i guess if you can visit the url below then you will understand much more better on your Yahoo Biz

http://www.efccnigeria.org

or contact scam@efccnigeria.org

Good Luck.
Re: How To Do Yahoo Business? by enolase(m): 3:25pm On May 16, 2007
Bros,

Simply go to the EFCC office. I am sure they have more than enough materials. Better still, go and join the EFCC.

I can't believe that such people should even be allowed to be on this forum. angry

Seun, do something!
Re: How To Do Yahoo Business? by aluwe(m): 3:45pm On May 16, 2007
Don't Mind dem jare

1.  Laptop/Desktop
2. Internet Connection
3. Alter-Ego cool
4. Mailer/box----To bomb addresses
5. Offshore
6. Juju/Jazz/Tortoise
7. Format-------lotto, T.F.e.t.c
8. Patience.

Hmm! Lemme C.i think i have exhausted all i know, undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided. ok 1 mo thing

dont let them know u r a nigerian so u wont spoil our image oh. abeg.

and when you hammer listen to that maintian track---yahooze.you'll know what to do wit the Cash

2 Likes

Re: How To Do Yahoo Business? by eniola1310(f): 3:59pm On May 16, 2007
email me at MUMU@IDIOT.COM  cheesy
Re: How To Do Yahoo Business? by Seun(m): 4:43pm On May 16, 2007
I didn't actually expect people to provide him with the assistance he requested for. Four people did. sad
Re: How To Do Yahoo Business? by boraddo(m): 4:45pm On May 16, 2007
if na research then go to www.scamorama.com . they have more than enuf transcripts
Re: How To Do Yahoo Business? by fables(f): 5:52pm On May 16, 2007
I think i have the answer to this guy research. uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Try go to EFCC office ask them the list of the people they have caught in that act, and how they are caught. then try and get in contact with those people. ok it works just try it. grin
Re: How To Do Yahoo Business? by smile4kenn(m): 7:00pm On May 16, 2007
ok, visit www.school-of-yahoo.com

one more thing, if you stay at lagos, then visit EFCC office in lagos and see how many yahoo boys is yahoosing from the prison
Re: How To Do Yahoo Business? by niceuzor: 8:05pm On May 16, 2007
Seun is these the reason you creat this forum?

@topic
i guess you have to ask the admin that question

maybe he will put you through, he is a guru in internet, grin
Re: How To Do Yahoo Business? by bolaoni(m): 8:30pm On May 16, 2007
Seun:

I didn't actually expect people to provide him with the assistance he requested for. Four people did. sad

You happened to be No 1, Oga Sir.

Why put it on the front page of the forum? Why allow the thread to stay? sad

embarassed
Re: How To Do Yahoo Business? by niceuzor: 8:37pm On May 16, 2007
Plz help me to ask him Very Well,

if he is not interested in this thread he shouldnt

have bring to the front page, Sometime i wonder the kind admin wey we get ooo
Re: How To Do Yahoo Business? by kewe(f): 10:28pm On May 16, 2007
lol u guys are funny
Re: How To Do Yahoo Business? by Nobody: 2:05am On May 17, 2007
bolaoni:

You happened to be No 1, Oga Sir.

Why put it on the front page of the forum? Why allow the thread to stay? sad

embarassed

Exactly. . . He's really helping the guy by putting it where everybody will see it.

(1)

Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) / Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) / 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.