Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 (22099 Views)

Drama In Court As Dino Melaye Unable To ‘stand’ At Resumed Hearing / Dino Melaye Unable To 'stand' At Resumed Hearing Of His Criminal Trial In Abuja / Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by naptu2: 6:54am On Aug 31, 2019
Here are pictures of the Nigerian stand at TICAD7.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChifeDr/status/1166966698982772736

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by naptu2: 6:54am On Aug 31, 2019
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by Oleku1(m): 7:06am On Aug 31, 2019
No IPOB member in sight?

Meanwhile, if you lost your online Print-out slip for Nigerian Customs Service, Prisons Service, Fire Service, etc.
or if you need Primary School certificate, Age declaration, State of Origin, Medical certificate, or Medical Report for relocating Corps Members...

Check this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5384185/get-print-out-slips-important-documents

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by oloriLFC(f): 7:06am On Aug 31, 2019
Oleku1 own I still understand but you Naptu2, stealing Ftc on your own page, na una dey spoil this kwantry o angry

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by itsme01: 7:06am On Aug 31, 2019
grin

Killing Ipobians one picture at a time... it must really suck to be an Akpu headed Ipob right now

Nigeria is an Under rated giant of Africa, forget whatever ipobian negative scums say, we are a major force in africa in terms of sport, economy, entertainment and many more

The damn Bigbrother naija that we love to rubish, trends on twitter among many african countries like Ghana, Kenya and SouthAfricans, with their citizens enjoying.the content

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by Nanorest: 7:07am On Aug 31, 2019
Everyone wants to associate with buhari. I wonder why Easterners are the only one hating on him. A minor tribe of no relevance in a landlocked area not even up to the size of Edo state

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by helinues: 7:07am On Aug 31, 2019
Real Nigerians not Igbos miscreants

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by DesChyko: 7:07am On Aug 31, 2019
Naijeriya undecided

One Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by GavelSlam: 7:08am On Aug 31, 2019
Na for motor park Ipob members dey.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by Onlinealaba(m): 7:08am On Aug 31, 2019
Well still a welcome development

CHECK MY PROFILE, your electronics at best prices
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by AdonaiAluminium: 7:08am On Aug 31, 2019
Cant't see any IPOB nor the President there.

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance services, insulated roofing sheets and panels etc

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:08am On Aug 31, 2019
GOD BLESS NIGERIA, OUR ONE AND ONLY DARLING NATION.

All her enemies will never know peace everyday of their miserable lives.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by rozayx5(m): 7:09am On Aug 31, 2019
Wetin una dey sell

We want to see trade deals like Toyota and big firms

No be to dey share flyer after the president will demarket us again on top

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by Amieinu123(m): 7:09am On Aug 31, 2019
not only stand,na bend

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by Raydans: 7:10am On Aug 31, 2019
All to what end for a average Nigerian. Poverty and Hunger still

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by daddytime(m): 7:10am On Aug 31, 2019
God bless my one and only country Nigeria and annihilate all of its traducers and enemies.....

What other country have I got?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by Reference(m): 7:12am On Aug 31, 2019
I like the effort and hope it can be qualified. What I donot like is the banner I can see in the background which shows.... yet again agro-products and extracrive minerals and I am like..... not again. When are we going to start thinking differently. We have been doing this since independence.... haba.

We cannot support our rampaging population on farm products and sacks of columbite. We just cannot. It will not give us the lifestyles we so desire even if we are 100 percent disciplined as a nation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by HumanHairLovers(f): 7:12am On Aug 31, 2019
Where is the president's stand?

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by ofurufu(m): 7:12am On Aug 31, 2019
Photo-shob

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by anayolity: 7:13am On Aug 31, 2019
Na only bargo bag I see for Nigerian Stand ooooh

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by GavelSlam: 7:13am On Aug 31, 2019
Reference:
I like the effort and hope it can be qualified. What I donot like is the banner I can see in the background which shows.... yet again agro-products and extracrive minerals and I am like..... not again. When are we going to start thinking differently. We have been doing this since independence.... haba.

We cannot support our rampaging population on farm products and sacks of columbite. We just cannot. It will not give us the lifestyles we so desire even if we are 100 percent disciplined as a nation.

Nice thinking.

Please suggest what we should be marketing.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 31, 2019
Buhari watch your back .... Nnamdi kanu is coming to greet you in Japan...

He wants to invest in the future of Nigeria... He came with his ipob piglets shouting,..... Biafrauding! Give us biafrauding! We need biafrauding!!!

Tribal sentiment we not finish in Nigeria as long as Nigeria exist....I worked in one of the govt agency.
Few weeks ago , buhari release the name of his cabinet ministers ...come and see ipob people saying ....., This new minister no be our brother... Nah afonja ....though the permanent secretary is there sister but as long as the minister is not their broda they weren't happy. This same mentality is what we're experiencing on nairaland where some ethnic group don't see anything good in what buhari is doing as long as he's not their broda. What a selfish way of thinking....
Gej squandered our money on general elections and he failed nothing was said about him because gej was their brother..but buhari not their brother .

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by naptu2: 7:16am On Aug 31, 2019
Reference:

Well, at least the second picture shows shoes (presumably from Aba) in the Bank of Industry banner.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:18am On Aug 31, 2019
Nanorest:
Everyone wants to associate with buhari. I wonder why Easterners are the only one hating on him. A minor tribe of no relevance in a landlocked area not even up to the size of Edo state
Point of correction please....
Igbos, Not Easterners!

We true igbos Love President Muhammadu Buhari.
Only Igbos, the troublemakers are condemning him.
People should please STOP confusing the true igbos to Igbos pleaseeee!
We say that all the time.

Have you ever heard or read about any reasonable, responsible and great igbo, from businessmen to footballers, professors, musicians, actors or any celebrities both male and female, even politicians crying they are not happy with PMB?!
NEVER!

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by propsvilla3: 7:20am On Aug 31, 2019
Ok
Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by StrikeBack(m): 7:20am On Aug 31, 2019
Make una come back

Total expenditure on this trip
425M and counting

From reliable source

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 31, 2019
Everything about Nigeria looks dull.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Nigerian Stand At TICAD7 by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 31, 2019
StrikeBack:
Make una come back

Total expenditure on this trip
425M and counting

From reliable source

Another fake new from ipob piglet

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Osinbajo Confirms Buhari’s Impotence" - Abimbola Adelakun / Six Imo Lawmakers Defect To PDP / Filth In Lagos Gutters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.