Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,087 members, 7,807,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Ihedioha Pledges To Invest N3.9b In Basic Education - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha Pledges To Invest N3.9b In Basic Education (5440 Views)

N78.9b Refund: I Have Not Received N1 Till Now – Governor Wike / N5.9b Water Project Rots In Otuoke, Ogbia - Bayelsa - Jonathan’s Town / Reps Block Move To Include Almajiri System In Basic Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ihedioha Pledges To Invest N3.9b In Basic Education by actiondrilling: 4:23am On Sep 02, 2019
The Imo State government has earmarked N3.9 billion for renovation and the building of new infrastructure in the state’s basic education sector.

Governor Emeka Ihedioha disclosed that some of the projects to be executed include the construction of 120 new classroom blocks, 100 toilets, the sinking of 45 boreholes and fencing of 10 schools to ward off external encroachers.

Executive Chairman of Imo State Universal Basic Education Board (IMSUBEB), Prof. Obioma Iheduru, told journalists in Owerri that part of the money would also be used to renovate 140 dilapidated classroom blocks, 138 boreholes and 346 toilets, among others.

He said the projects would be spread across the 27 council areas of the state, pointing out that the efforts as part of Governor Ihedioha’s aim at boosting the standard of education in the state, especially at the basic level.

https://m.guardian.ng/news/ihedioha-pledges-to-invest-n3-9b-in-basic-education/

Re: Ihedioha Pledges To Invest N3.9b In Basic Education by duduade: 4:56am On Sep 02, 2019
Easier said than done

I really hope so..

This Governor could actually divert such money to chasing Okorocha as he is obsessed with him..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Pledges To Invest N3.9b In Basic Education by Idrisenagi: 5:56am On Sep 02, 2019
Yeye Governor, i pray he get back to his sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Pledges To Invest N3.9b In Basic Education by sonnie10: 5:56am On Sep 02, 2019
IMO people have learned to be cautiously optimistic.
Please remember to look into primary schools in rural areas. Some of them do not have roofs and desk for the kids to sit.
God while continue to guide you.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Pledges To Invest N3.9b In Basic Education by prigoz(m): 5:58am On Sep 02, 2019
Hope it is not media stunt, all we need now is "talk-do" and not I will or we shall like Mr. President and his bunch of disappointing cabinet that promised us next level while nothing was achieved in his first tenure.
Re: Ihedioha Pledges To Invest N3.9b In Basic Education by bayelsaowei(m): 6:00am On Sep 02, 2019
Plegde?? Just invest joor..nonsense leaders...

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Pledges To Invest N3.9b In Basic Education by Antipob777(f): 6:11am On Sep 02, 2019
Very foolish and useless occultic mbaise man. This has nothing to offer us in imo state except sponsoring the use Igbos criminals and terrorists.

Nnamdi Kanu is a bastard.

8 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Pledges To Invest N3.9b In Basic Education by Kendumazy(m): 6:14am On Sep 02, 2019
Good
Re: Ihedioha Pledges To Invest N3.9b In Basic Education by Mafikizolo(m): 6:20am On Sep 02, 2019
ok..!!
Re: Ihedioha Pledges To Invest N3.9b In Basic Education by eyeview: 6:21am On Sep 02, 2019
This guy is seriously working in Imo state. Almost on a daily basis, he's flagging off a new project. From the construction over 30 rural roads in one day to dust bin trucks for refuse disposal to rice farm projects, etc. Yet it's the recovery drive by the recovery committee that gets social media attention. His media team should wake up because those kids uche nwosu hired to paint him as witchhunting them is doing a better job in people's minds

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Pledges To Invest N3.9b In Basic Education by Rootprof(m): 6:22am On Sep 02, 2019
Nice one Mr governor but pls monitor the whole thing by yourself, cos that money may be diverted ooo. Let our leaders invest in education /training and also restore the discipline in our schools. Parents should also work on moral education of children. Nigeria will be great.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Pledges To Invest N3.9b In Basic Education by dunkem21(m): 6:24am On Sep 02, 2019
cool

11 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Pledges To Invest N3.9b In Basic Education by eddieguru(m): 6:29am On Sep 02, 2019
Until it's done before I notice

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Pledges To Invest N3.9b In Basic Education by dunkem21(m): 6:29am On Sep 02, 2019
Antipob777:
Very foolish and useless occultic mbaise man. This has nothing to offer us in imo state except sponsoring the use Igbos criminals and terrorists.

Have you been to Imo state before?

6 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Pledges To Invest N3.9b In Basic Education by kasheemawo(m): 6:30am On Sep 02, 2019
This fat P. I.G should start work
Who pledge help

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Pledges To Invest N3.9b In Basic Education by eyeview: 6:37am On Sep 02, 2019
dunkem21:

You're right especially the last line. Do you know how I can contact him? I have busted many people here claiming to be Igbo and from Imo state painting him bad. There's one on this thread now.

Infact, the whole APC propaganda machine including the Nation online is out for Ihedioha.

Go to Facebook. Search for Aic Akwarandu. That's his SA on New media

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Pledges To Invest N3.9b In Basic Education by lyriclekidd(m): 6:40am On Sep 02, 2019
How much has he pledged to put in his own pocket??

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Pledges To Invest N3.9b In Basic Education by Sanfranka6(m): 6:41am On Sep 02, 2019
Antipob777:

Oga go and think about your life and stop the hating, he is not your governor.

5 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Pledges To Invest N3.9b In Basic Education by dunkem21(m): 6:42am On Sep 02, 2019
Ok
Re: Ihedioha Pledges To Invest N3.9b In Basic Education by Educonomist: 6:51am On Sep 02, 2019
That's good..... But he doesn't need to be praised, govt spending on education, health , road n other social amenities is part of their functions....... well I hope he implement the policy.......
I think it's time the people of this gr8 Nation start holding d govt accountable for the basic things they failed to do for its citizens.....
I'm tired of this talk- and- no do government
Re: Ihedioha Pledges To Invest N3.9b In Basic Education by stabilizer: 6:54am On Sep 02, 2019
You all been carried away by the word basic and education, why of the 3.9 billion or you think its 3.9 basic
Re: Ihedioha Pledges To Invest N3.9b In Basic Education by ScotMisile: 7:02am On Sep 02, 2019
Ihedioha, always setting up commission, signing documents etc.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Pledges To Invest N3.9b In Basic Education by Sunnycliff(m): 7:07am On Sep 02, 2019
We imolites are happy for Ihedioha. He have a team of seasoned men. We can see a prof incharge of subeb. The commissioner for education is a professor , commissioner for health a seasoned MD. He has round pegs in round holes. Good bye to Iberiberism.

Please continue retrieving our stolen properties from Okoroawusa.

We strongly believe in your government.

3 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Pledges To Invest N3.9b In Basic Education by Sunnycliff(m): 7:08am On Sep 02, 2019
ScotMisile:
Ihedioha, always setting up commission, signing documents etc.

That is what is called due process and getting the foundation right, unlike, Rochas that bastardised all relevant government institutions.

Ihedioha is a technocrat

3 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Pledges To Invest N3.9b In Basic Education by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 02, 2019
Antipob777:

You need to give your life to Christ to be free from bitterness. Christ is able to handle any marital or financial situatiin that makes you talk the way you do. Whatever it is, you will find healing. Accept Him today.
Re: Ihedioha Pledges To Invest N3.9b In Basic Education by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:43am On Sep 02, 2019
One thing I like about Ihedioha is his commitment to due process and rule of law unlike Rochas that ran IMO like a family business.

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Pledges To Invest N3.9b In Basic Education by GMbuharii: 7:43am On Sep 02, 2019
Antipob777:

Sifia pains lolsssssss

grin

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Pledges To Invest N3.9b In Basic Education by renewable1(m): 7:56am On Sep 02, 2019
Nice one

You need solar power system!. Check my signature
Re: Ihedioha Pledges To Invest N3.9b In Basic Education by kenneth3428(m): 7:57am On Sep 02, 2019
Antipob777:

You are confused.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Response To Funke Aboyade's Defence Of Sanusi's N100 Million Donation / You'll Hate Goodluck Jonathan After Reading This / Agatu Massacre: It’ll Never Happen Again, IGP Assures Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.