Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,577 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Big Brother Africa Fallout: Munya Gets Richer Than Uti: Munya 300,000 Usd Richer! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Brother Africa Fallout: Munya Gets Richer Than Uti: Munya 300,000 Usd Richer! (8769 Views)

Photos: Check Out What Uti Nwachukwu's Biggest BBA Rival, Munya Looks Like Now / Why Does Muna (27) Look Older Than Uti (33) In This Picture? / Big Brother Africa - Munya Was Robbed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Brother Africa Fallout: Munya Gets Richer Than Uti: Munya 300,000 Usd Richer! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2010
Munya wins big after Big Brother disappointment. A consortium of businessmen and friends in the corporate world have come up with a consolation fund that will give Zimbabwe’s representative and , Big Brother Africa All Stars housemate, Munyaradzi Chidzonga US$300,000 for coming second in the reality show.

The 24 year old Munya, who survived a record 9 times eviction in the Big Brother All Stars came second to the disappointment of many who had already declared him a winner.

After fighting off stiff competition from Zimbabwe’s Munya, Nigeria’s Uti was announced the winner of Big Brother all star prize money of US$ 200 000.

The 27 year old Nigerian beat Munya when he won with 8 country votes against Munya’s 7 votes in a closely fought finale in South Africa.

Mr David Chapfika, who heads the consortium said although the Son of the Soil as he was also known came second, he won the most hearts and minds of millions of Africans judging by the number of evictions he survived every week.

Gossipers here's the link

http://www.nollyzone.com/celebs/big-brother-africa-hot-updates/

Re: Big Brother Africa Fallout: Munya Gets Richer Than Uti: Munya 300,000 Usd Richer! by Emade(m): 8:11pm On Oct 26, 2010
munya u are d man that is god woking 4 u.uti is na second becos munya 300 uti 200.up munya.
Re: Big Brother Africa Fallout: Munya Gets Richer Than Uti: Munya 300,000 Usd Richer! by ethereal(f): 9:16pm On Oct 26, 2010
Munya cn gt 1,000,000usd or even d world 4 all i cr,d fact remains dat UTI WON,UTI IS NUMBER 1 and munya is d loser & 2nd to MR UTI.nyorder tin na CONSOLATION THINGS.gbam
Re: Big Brother Africa Fallout: Munya Gets Richer Than Uti: Munya 300,000 Usd Richer! by Emade(m): 2:04am On Oct 27, 2010
if u follow big brother u will no munya is the best.very soon big brother will turn 9ja brother becos there is no truth there.
Re: Big Brother Africa Fallout: Munya Gets Richer Than Uti: Munya 300,000 Usd Richer! by mounace120: 6:20pm On Oct 27, 2010
Hello,
my name is Mounace i was looking for a real and everlasting relationship and i came across your profle in this site and it attracted me to write to you.I will like you to write to me with my private email address (mounace44@yahoo.com) for more introduction and also to see my picture.
I will be waiting to receive your mail soonest,remember color,race,religion,etc does not matter in real love but care,love and trust matter a lot.Till then remained blessed.
Miss Mounace
mounace44@yahoo.com
Re: Big Brother Africa Fallout: Munya Gets Richer Than Uti: Munya 300,000 Usd Richer! by sweetcheek(f): 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2010
Uti was the best entertainer in the house n he deserved to win. Even if munya gets more money after the show. It will always be in the records that uti won. Note that there were even some other people in the house who deserved to win moore than munya eg Mwisho.
Re: Big Brother Africa Fallout: Munya Gets Richer Than Uti: Munya 300,000 Usd Richer! by yjay(f): 12:23am On Oct 29, 2010
sweetcheek:

Uti was the best entertainer in the house n he deserved to win. Even if munya gets more money after the show. It will always be in the records that uti won. Note that there were even some other people in the house who deserved to win moore than munya eg Mwisho.

certainly not!!!!

@poster, happy for munya
Re: Big Brother Africa Fallout: Munya Gets Richer Than Uti: Munya 300,000 Usd Richer! by Yinkade(m): 1:17am On Oct 29, 2010
i am still happy that the

(1) (Reply)

Amber Rose Finally Proves To The World That Her Behind Is Real [photos] / Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers Were Paid N8 Million For Her Release / Simi Shares Her Free Bra Pictures, Goes Topless & Display Her Nippl€s.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.