Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,376 members, 7,800,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert (35500 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Stanbic IBTC Bank Aptitude Test. / First Bank Aptitude Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by Pussyhunter: 9:01am On Oct 27, 2010
Hi

I got an sms notification from first Bank that i have been invited for an aptitude Test

Please what should i expect and how should i prepare in this First Bank Aptitude Test?

Cheers
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by kunleee(m): 10:42am On Oct 27, 2010
congratulations,i also applied but not yet the alert.anyway, search more on the nairalanders, pple might got things 4 u.when is the date for the test,
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by boomii(f): 10:54am On Oct 27, 2010
The details must have been sent to your mailbox,the venue is Chamscity at Isaac John street,GRA, Ikeja. I think it should be in batches so check your mail for your test time and ID. Best of luck.
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by kunleee(m): 11:08am On Oct 27, 2010
thanks. but the date is missing.
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by Pussyhunter: 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2010
@mentor2010

WHY CANT YOU PASTE A LINK OR WEBSITES THAT HAVE PAST QUESTIONS OF FIRST BANK? RATHER THAN DROPING SO CALLED PHIL PHONE NUMBER

PLEASE ANY ONE WITH PAST QUESTIONS OF FIRST BANK, SHOULD KINDLY PASTE IT ON THIS THREAD

THANKS

FIRST BANK SENT ME AN SMS WITH A LINK AND MY DETAILS, SO I WENT TO THE WEB AND PRINT OUT THE VENUE, TIME OF THE APTITUDE TEST VIA THE LINK THEY SENT ME

BEST REGARDS
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by vickbrand: 2:34pm On Oct 27, 2010
i actually got an sms alert but it's from faceoftesting.com. but from what i learnt most people are getting theirs from dragnet. anybody in the house who has the same case? besides the id and password that was sent to my phone are telling me invalid on the website,  house please, 
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2010
vickbrand:

i actually got an sms alert but it's from faceoftesting.com. but from what i learnt most people are getting theirs from dragnet. anybody in the house who has the same case? besides the id and password that was sent to my phone are telling me invalid on the website,  house please, 
ALSO GOT MINE 4RM faceoftesting.com. THE ID AND PASSWORD IS D SAME AS THE 1 I GOT FROM dragnet AFTER APPLYING.
GOTO http://faceoftesting.com/venue.aspx
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by folabunmi(f): 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2012
Pls,do anybody knws abt d cadbury.ve done d personality test and ve nt heard anytin since den.anybody who can help me wit latest info abt recruitment
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2012
what i got is totally different! They sent a weblink to my fone to do an online test, i was asked 5 questions within 3minutes, and i did as instructed, and i was told i'll be contacted soon, all this happened on d 1st of jan 2012. Pls anybody havin dis same scenario?
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by harrisonfo: 6:29pm On Jan 03, 2012
dats an old post chek d date
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by daduna: 7:14pm On Jan 03, 2012
NAIRALANDERS ARE DOING BEAUTIFULLY WELL.I ALSO GOT SAME MESSAGE AND HAVE DONE THE TEST IWSH EVERYONE THE BEST
GOD IS IN CHARGE
shocked
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by ProfJYK(m): 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2012
old topic
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by Enifej: 4:24pm On Jan 04, 2012
Pls can any body kno wheda test locatn can be change
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by daduna: 6:56pm On Jan 05, 2012
it is only when they respond to the test that u will know when and how to change location.Meanwhile,it is advisable not to change so as to avoid complications .All d best.GOD IS IN CHARGE.
cool
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by eRex(m): 11:37am On Jan 06, 2012
Pls, I am yet 2 recieve a sms/email alert. Is any one experiencing same.
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by Golusch(m): 6:44pm On Jan 06, 2012
well as for the cadbury test,it has been written since Nov 2011,but the issue is my friends @lst the few i knw of who wrote the test n myself are yet to recieve any info from kraft food whether we passed or failed. undecidedthats to that,
For first bank, im also yet to recieve a text but judging from wat is right in coporate firms,there shud be a kind of uniform/appropriate measures they should use to inform qualified/selected candidates for the test, this is my opinion anyway
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by joygbobor: 7:31pm On Jan 06, 2012
Did first bank send sms's to ppl that made 2.2,cos today's d last day n nothing. Any clues ppl?
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by eRex(m): 7:36pm On Jan 06, 2012
Same question oooo! Any 2:2 candidate with an sms/email alert should indicate! Its getting tempting, Hope dey did nt use dat 2 honestly strike us out! Lets keep our hope alive!
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by Tunnelight(m): 1:01am On Jan 08, 2012
If you are going for a bank test for Freshers you should not just focus on Gmat. My advice is to read your Gmat in addition to brushing up on your basics. By basics, I mean some SS3 or Year 1 general studies stuff. Be ready with your basic match, basic English, Basic law, Basic economics and current affairs.

They can't go out of these two areas. All the best
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by Tunnelight(m): 1:01am On Jan 08, 2012
If you are going for a bank test for Freshers you should not just focus on Gmat. My advice is to read your Gmat in addition to brushing up on your basics. By basics, I mean some SS3 or Year 1 general studies stuff. Be ready with your basic match, basic English, Basic law, Basic economics and current affairs.

They can't go out of these two areas. All the best
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by reallycute(f): 6:19am On Jan 09, 2012
Congrats to those who got τ̣̣ђё sms notification for FBN aptitude test though I did τ̣̣ђё 5 min quiz buh didn't get a reply. Meanwhile I got an sms to write KPMG apt test, does anyone av past questions or what Τ̅☺ xpect. »̶-̶̶ †̥ånKz-►
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by daduna: 7:14pm On Jan 17, 2012
DOES ANYBODY VE AN IDEA IF THERE HAS BEEN ANY INFO AFTER THE 5MINS TEST FROM FBN?
IT IS WELL THIS YEAR
grin kiss smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by yemisi82(f): 7:33pm On Jan 17, 2012
Pls, i need advise abt there interview, i live in Nasarawa n i received a text to report at Ibadan tomorrow mrn for an interview. I dn't knw wat to do pls.
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by Tunnelight(m): 1:39am On Jan 18, 2012
As I said earlier, read your GMAT, be up to date on your current affairs and know your basics and you will be okay. I have been in the banking industry for ten years so take my advice.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by hakunajay(m): 7:26pm On Jan 20, 2012
same with me, did the 5 questions/3 minutes test and that was it. Hope i get called anyway.
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by Tunnelight(m): 9:24pm On Jan 20, 2012
if you have done your test, all you can do is wait. it is in batches and the marking is also in batches. After everyone has been tested, successful ones will be called for oral interview. So just wait.
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by Efehiaea(f): 12:13pm On Jan 21, 2012
someone wrote on nairaland he has been called for interview today
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by daduna: 7:12pm On Jan 24, 2012
winkstil waitig for them,they must mark my batch o

the interview was cald by workforce

they recuited for stanbic,i wasthere .will attend the second one tomorow
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by eRex(m): 10:43pm On Jan 24, 2012
wait o! is Workforce recruitin for FBN already, ? I did one with dem, bt I think it was for stanbic marketing!
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by emaildunc: 11:28pm On Jan 24, 2012
Guys am seriously in need of a job. i have a first degree in history with a 2:2, am willing to pay anyone that could help me get a good job, my email is dunfff@yahoo.com
Am so desperate guys, i need a job so badly it hurts.
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by olasdot: 10:57pm On Jan 25, 2012
Hello Nairalanders,

I also did the the 3mins quiz but no response from them since. can someone help with useful information on what is going on.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. / I Was Scammed Today At My First Day Of Work / Have You Ever Gotten A Job Through Linkedin, Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.