Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert (35508 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Stanbic IBTC Bank Aptitude Test. / First Bank Aptitude Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by cleancold(m): 2:56am On Jan 26, 2012
@ pussyhunter, av been tryin to fill d form buh not goin abeg aw u take fill urs. Am beggin ooooo.
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by daduna: 6:58pm On Jan 26, 2012
smileyYOUR PAYIN SOMEONE WILL NEVER GET YOU A JOB,I SERVED WITH FIRST BANK HEAD OFFICE BY A MIRACLE CURRENTLY WORKING WITH DIAMOND BANK BY GODs hand and this is the third bank am working with though am going back to first bank all BY GOD,S POWERFUL HAND.THE TESTIMONY TIME AND SPACE WILL NOT PERMIT M TO TELL U WITHOUT AN IOTA OF ANY HUMAN CONECTION ALL WERE VOID OF HUMAN CONNECTION

MY HUMBLE AND SINCERE ADVICE IS FOR U TO APPLY FOR JOBS,WRITE TESTS AND LOOK UP TO GOD THE GIVER OF JOBS.IT IS ONLY IN HIS HANDS ALONE

EVEN IF UR TWIN BROS IS BARACK OBAMA,IF GOD DOES NOT HELP YOU,HE WONT HELP EITHHERRR

HOPING TO HEAR THE BEST FROM YOU.

2 Likes

Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by gbollyk(m): 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2012
I've been waiting for the first bank aptitude test result too since the day i did the test.
Nah wah ooooo.
May God help us all, cool
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by Nobody: 4:35am On Jan 30, 2012
Union Bank Aptitude Test

hello all, i just got a text from Dragnet which says, You hav bn shortlisted to take a personality test by Union Bank,
Pls who else got d same text? Is it a scam? What r d likely questions? Pls mods create a thread for dis to help fellow nairalanders. Pls
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by linsa01(m): 8:37am On Jan 30, 2012
@boyloaf, i also got the texts. Got two texts. One for personality assessment, the other for aptitude test. My venue 4 d apt. test is Ilupeju. I've already done the personality test.
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 30, 2012
linsa01:

@boyloaf, i also got the texts. Got two texts. One for personality assessment, the other for aptitude test. My venue 4 d apt. test is Ilupeju. I've already done the personality test.
i got two texts as well, one for personality, and the other a dragnet weblink to carry out d personality test, i did nt get d ilupeju test wateva, Pls kip me updated @linsa
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by zineuche: 9:23am On Jan 30, 2012
Pls wen exactly did u get d sms alert
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by oyinlolami(f): 10:37am On Jan 30, 2012
Got the texts too. Just finished the personality test. My exam center is also in Ilupeju, Events Warehouse. Please what exactly should one expect form the exam, Anyone with info on past exams please?
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by linsa01(m): 11:06am On Jan 30, 2012
Boyloaf:

i got two texts as well, one for personality, and the other a dragnet weblink to carry out d personality test, i did nt get d ilupeju test wateva, Pls kip me updated @linsa

log in to faceoftesting.com and use the same ID and password you used for the personality test.
@boyloaf.

Who has the idea of the tests should pls share with us. Thanks
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 30, 2012
linsa01:

log in to faceoftesting.com and use the same ID and password you used for the personality test.
@boyloaf.

Who has the idea of the tests should pls share with us. Thanks
i logged into faceoftesting with my id and password, but its says: invalid id/p.word. Pls who else is havin d same issue as me.
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by bigfat05: 12:22pm On Jan 30, 2012
first bank job wahala l
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by aderemi457(m): 7:21pm On Jan 30, 2012
Got the same test can someone pls share with the house wat the personality assessment was all about
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by fik1038: 9:20am On Jan 31, 2012
As regrds dragnet's recruitment for union bank,I think the test is in batches, so those who ddnt get the faceoftesting.com invite,be patient.just write the personality test and await further info.

For a test sample;log on to faceoftesting.com/sample.

My test centre is Ilupeju as well.

Goodluck to all,
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by reallycute(f): 3:27pm On Feb 08, 2012
Wooow I tot they have finished callin pple for test , I just got a mail for a serie of test on monday. Plz ђã†̥ should one xpect . I did τ̣̣ђё KPMG test last month omohhh N̤̥̈̊Ợ̥ be beans. »̶-̶̶ †̥ånKz-►
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by yommy2sure(m): 4:38pm On Feb 08, 2012
I got the mail too for a series of test at Ikeja for monday, pls check ur mail box people, and who knows what to expect pls, all the best o
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by yommy2sure(m): 4:39pm On Feb 08, 2012
I got the mail too for a series of test at Ikeja for monday, pls check ur mail box people, and who knows what to expect pls, all the best o
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by taiwo3(m): 8:54pm On Feb 08, 2012
Got an email frm workforce for first bank to cme unilag and take a psychometric test, Who else got the email and what should I expect frm the psychometric test, pls will be waitng for response, Thanks, but the email said monday 14th instead of 13th, pls what date is yours
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by reallycute(f): 11:35pm On Feb 08, 2012
@taiwo, mine I̶̲̥̅̊§ monday 13th and its in ikeja. House plz still expectin answers on ђã†̥ Τ̅☺ expect for τ̣̣ђё test.
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by koolvin12(m): 4:20am On Feb 09, 2012
I just got a text from Workforce saying i ve been shortlisted for a computer-based test. That i should check my email inbox/spam for details but there is nothing there. Pls house i ve nt taken this test before,how is it like i rily need ur help!!!!!
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by fidelism: 5:48am On Feb 09, 2012
i also got an sms bt no email for details. Wat shud i do?
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by sijosers: 5:53am On Feb 09, 2012
I also got an invite for the test, my venue is @ Unilag and the test starts at 9 in the morning on monday on the 14th of February 2012, funny enough, I never did the pesonality test though, which is kind of strange, this is the format :

8th February, 2012 

INVITATION TO THE FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC GRADUATE RECRUITMENT PROGRAMME (FBNGRP) ASSESSMENT 

Hello Applicant,

Thank you for your application for the First Bank of Nigeria Plc Graduate Recruitment Programme.

Please read all of the following carefully regarding the assessment process.

It is our pleasure to advise that you have been selected by First Bank of Nigeria Plc to progress to the next stage of the

FBNGRP assessment process. This requires that you complete various psychometric instruments in a controlled environment.

Please note the following information on the assessment process:

Date: Monday, 14th February, 2012

Time: 9am

Venue: Electronic Test Center, Faculty of Social Science, University of Lagos.

Dress: Business Casual

Username:

Password:  (Your username and password will be required to write your test) 

Batch Nos: B Lagos 

Please bring the following with you:

1. A copy of this letter with your passport photograph stapled to it on the right hand side

2. Proof of Identity (Drivers License, International Passport, Voters Card, NYSC ID Card)

3. Pen, Pencil, Eraser & Sharpener

Please DO NOT BRING ANY CALCULATOR TO TEST CENTER. 

A copy of this letter with your passport affixed, a photocopy of your NYSC certificate, Statement of Result/certificate and your Birth certificate.

Important Note:

- You are to come around not earlier than 30 minutes of the time of your test.

- Your orderly behavior at the test centre is part of the assessment process; we advise that you conduct yourself in an orderly manner and FOLLOW INSTRUCTION GIVEN TO YOU.

- This e-mail is intended for only you, you are warned against forwarding it to anyone as you will be disqualified if you do.

Note regarding parking:There will be a number of candidates attending the assessment and parking is limited, therefore it is recommended that you arrange to be dropped off and collected.
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by LceeJons: 6:22am On Feb 09, 2012
Pls wat shd i expect in d psychometric tests by firstbank thru workforce in Unilag, i also got d sms and email
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 09, 2012
Good morning all, please i would like a clarification here. Has anyone with second class lower or anyone who did not do the online test some weeks back invited for the test? I will appreciate it if a prompt response is given as soon as possible.
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 09, 2012
@taiwo I got the same mesage yesterday night on mail for 14 monday. This i got a new mesage mail saying invitation correction is 14 Teusday. Unilag time 1:30pm
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by taiwo3(m): 10:50am On Feb 09, 2012
Got the corrected email today again, Initially monday is 13th not 14th, the date has been changed to 14th, I think psychometric test is mre of a personality test
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by udeme2k: 10:56am On Feb 09, 2012
i have received d same text from workforce to come on monday to ph for d test.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by MrKwaghs: 1:23pm On Feb 09, 2012
pls, Lawal ,don't be tired. help me with the format. thanks and God bless u
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by MrKwaghs: 1:27pm On Feb 09, 2012
Brothers and Sisters, pls,send the FBN test format to my e-mail: alijohn1985@yahoo.com thanks all.
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by BOT4WHAT: 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2012
Please house, does anyone know when we were required to create a user name, because I can't remember mine again o? Please help me oooooo
Re: First Bank Aptitude Test Sms Alert by koolvin12(m): 7:01pm On Feb 09, 2012
pls brothers,i also need d FBN test format n practice questions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. / I Was Scammed Today At My First Day Of Work / 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.