Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Apple Vs Non-apple Computers - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Apple Vs Non-apple Computers (6895 Views)

Apple Computers. / Microsoft And Apple Computers Which Is Better? / Why Do People Like Apple Computers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apple Vs Non-apple Computers by InkedNerd(f): 10:43am On Oct 27, 2010
Hi everyone, this is my first time posting in this section. I just wanted to know, which do you all prefer-- Apple computers or non-Apple computers? I asked because I noted that not too many African seem to be keen to using Apple computers. Personally, I like Apple. I grew up using them in school and the industry I'm studying is very Apple oriented. Anyway, what's your preference?
Re: Apple Vs Non-apple Computers by Ifedisky(m): 12:39pm On Oct 27, 2010
I would not really know why this is the case but Apple Lappies are really not prevalent in Nigeria. I have never used Apple and none of my friends or colleagues have either. Seen a couple though, brought in by my sis from the States but that's as close as I got
Re: Apple Vs Non-apple Computers by hasyak(m): 12:51pm On Oct 27, 2010
personally, i prefer apple. its more user friendly
Re: Apple Vs Non-apple Computers by InkedNerd(f): 1:17pm On Oct 27, 2010
Ifedisky:

I would not really know why this is the case but Apple Lappies are really not prevalent in Nigeria. I have never used Apple and none of my friends or colleagues have either. Seen a couple though, brought in by my sis from the States but that's as close as I got

Someone on NL once told me that as well. I wanted to buy the 27" Mac so I could keep in my parents house in Naija but I heard their not very popular in Nigeria undecided.
Re: Apple Vs Non-apple Computers by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2010
the cheapest mac i'v seen costs 240, 000.00 naira here in naija. there are new laptops for 85k in naija

99.9999% of pc users in naija thinks anything other than windows is an abomination.

apple is a fruit in naija to the ordinary man on the street, not a company producing hardware/sofware (zero visibility)

paucity of repair shops/ technician (have they even seen a mac b4?)
Re: Apple Vs Non-apple Computers by DoubleN(m): 3:23pm On Oct 27, 2010
The ageless MAC vs PC is on NL at last. lol!
AS for me i was a PC user/lover (notice the word was?) until about 3 months ago. I started doing my research on the MAC OS X and the Hardware it runs on and i was simply blown away! The fact that the Hardware and Software is manufactured by the same people just makes sense because it just works! Make i no just go into details about the OS and Hardware so as to make my post as brief as possible. A colleague of mine was bitten by the bug also and ordered a 13inch Macbook PRO 2010 edition (Unibody) and coming in contact with it and using it was lime being reborn. Iv since purchased mine and getting it delivered in a few days time and i can't wait. As the saying goes 'Once you go MAC you never go BACK'!
4llerbuntu:

the cheapest mac i'v seen costs 240, 000.00 naira here in naija. there are new laptops for 85k in naija

99.9999% of pc users in naija thinks anything other than windows is an abomination.

apple is a fruit in naija to the ordinary man on the street, not a company producing hardware/sofware (zero visibility)

'
4ller i agree with you on that sha, MAC's don't come cheap especially in Nigeria. Got mine online at a discounted price. Apple has an authorized reseller/repair center in Nigeria,check them out at http://www.ishopa.com/ . Their prices no cheap sha o! wink
Re: Apple Vs Non-apple Computers by Ifedisky(m): 5:47pm On Oct 27, 2010
4llerbuntu:

the cheapest mac i'v seen costs 240, 000.00 naira here in naija.
This is maximum despoil. I got an Acer, Aspire 5117, Windows 7 two months ago at 100k. Why is the price diff. so huge?
Inked_Nerd:

[size=12pt][font=times]Personally, I like Apple.
Why so? I guess you might have used Windows too, what differences are there to make you want to go for an Apple? By the way, they call it Mac here like someone pointed out
Re: Apple Vs Non-apple Computers by bd1(m): 4:25am On Oct 28, 2010
@ 4llerbuntu things will change as faster internet connections become available. Many Computer professionals here see windows as an abomination. Many large companies here are powered by non micro$oft systems. Dollar general, Lowes, Harborfreight, star2star, and Autozone have mission crucial systems running linux. The list of ISPs running Linux or BSD here is very long. Mac OS is only BSD with lots of commercial code on top of it.
Re: Apple Vs Non-apple Computers by InkedNerd(f): 7:12am On Oct 28, 2010
4llerbuntu:

I'm not concerned about the price. As long as I have one while I'm in Naiaja then fine. LMAO @ the abomination, I know what you mean. My cousins were raised in Naija and the UK and I was talking to them about my old Mac and how much I preferred Macs and they pretty much gave me the PC version of what I said. It was an interesting convo grin.

Double N:

Apple has an authorized reseller/repair center in Nigeria,check them out at http://www.ishopa.com/ . Their prices no cheap sha o! wink

Cool, thanks for the link kiss. I'll be sure to keep this place in mind when I go back to Naija. I was also thinking of just buying a Mac from here and sending it Naija. I just wasn't sure if I'd need a universal outlet. Idk if it worth all the trouble to buy one and ship it or buy one while in Naija.

Ifedisky:

Why so? I guess you might have used Windows too, what differences are there to make you want to go for an Apple? By the way, they call it Mac here like someone pointed out

Yes, I have used Windows as well. I've been using Apple products since I was in elementary school so I'm pretty much used to it. I'm studying advertising so its important for me to be able to know both systems. Majority of the work I will encounter in the advertising industry will involve me using a Mac. As for why I called it 'Apple' as opposed to 'Mac', it was to distinguish Apple from the other non-Windows companies. Sometime I say Mac, sometimes I say Apple. It just depends on the content of the convo and the exact product that I'm referring to.
Re: Apple Vs Non-apple Computers by InkedNerd(f): 7:36am On Oct 28, 2010
Omg, why was my previous comment deleted? All I did was reply to the quotes above cry
Re: Apple Vs Non-apple Computers by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:45am On Oct 28, 2010
well of course, it goes without saying. the more you know about OS and computers the more you realise that windows is well not exactly it.

for one a larger percentage of servers run linux, for obvious reasons. anyway im not one for too mush debates. to each his own, i dont knock windows anymore this days, i only help to point people to alternatives (which personally i think is better)

yeah i wouldnt mind a MAC, as long as it has an intel processor so i can dual boot ubuntu on it, and i dont have to pay so much for it. 240k is too much for hardware that in my opinion is not the best available!

dont get me wrong, macs work just fine, considering that the hardware/software are married together properly, BUT if i decide to splash 300k on a pc, the rig will be a monster!, far better specs than a mac of same price range, and thats where my issue with mac lies!
Re: Apple Vs Non-apple Computers by InkedNerd(f): 8:04am On Oct 29, 2010
@4llerbuntu: I'm not concerned about the price. As long as I have one while I'm in Naija then fine. LMAO @ the abomination, I know what you mean. My cousins were raised in Naija and the UK and I was talking to them about my old Mac and how much I preferred Macs and they pretty much gave me the PC version of what I said. It was an interesting convo grin.

@Double N: Cool, thanks for the link kiss. I'll be sure to keep this place in mind when I go back to Naija. I was also thinking of just buying a Mac from here and sending it Naija. I just wasn't sure if I'd need a universal outlet. Idk if it worth all the trouble to buy one and ship it or buy one while in Naija.

@Ifedisky:
Yes, I have used Windows as well. I've been using Apple products since I was in elementary school so I'm pretty much used to it. I'm studying advertising so its important for me to be able to know both systems. Majority of the work I will encounter in the advertising industry will involve me using a Mac. As for why I called it 'Apple' as opposed to 'Mac', it was to distinguish Apple from the other non-Windows companies. Sometime I say Mac, sometimes I say Apple. It just depends on the content of the convo and the exact product that I'm referring to.
Re: Apple Vs Non-apple Computers by Mobinga: 8:09am On Oct 29, 2010
Apple Mac Notebooks come with awesome hardware. You'll hardly find a mac with core duo processor. They all come with i7's i5's and what not. But if you really want to enjoy your pc use WINDOWS!! Unless you're not one of the 4llerbuntu types.
Personally I prefer windows but I run Ubuntu, Linux and other OS'es on VMWare.

Windows Rocks. Oya let the hating begin grin
Re: Apple Vs Non-apple Computers by donclemo(m): 8:21am On Oct 29, 2010
i prefer apple infact the first time i saw a mac was when i left naija and because i am into music production . mac is really tite for music production
Re: Apple Vs Non-apple Computers by freakfrk9: 8:30am On Oct 29, 2010
I like Apple computers but i've been using PC all my life which makes changing difficult for me, i also think most people are in the same situation.

For PCs and Apple system, try check out this link

http://.com/computers-laptops-desktop-printer-memory-ram-accessories-hard-drives-external-networking-devices-ink-catridge-toner-monitor-projector/laptop.html
Re: Apple Vs Non-apple Computers by dastudent(m): 8:38am On Oct 29, 2010
i am using a 13inch mac book pro,may 2010.The effizy is cool and i like the fact that i am not plagued by viruses and it fits in my small bag so no one even knows what i am carrying.The mac osx software are just amazing.Installation of software only take a second(copy and paste into applications).screen wise,just think of a huge 13inch glossy iphone screen.the retina display,the camera.Its just generally sexy.the multitouch track pad is just awesome.Vm ware fusion lets you load windows as a program and delete it into trash in seconds.i can't shout anymore.
Re: Apple Vs Non-apple Computers by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:58am On Oct 29, 2010
Mobinga:

Apple Mac Notebooks come with awesome hardware. You'll hardly find a mac with core duo processor. They all come with i7's i5's and what not. But if you really want to enjoy your pc use WINDOWS!! Unless you're not one of the 4llerbuntu types.
Personally I prefer windows but I run Ubuntu, Linux and other OS'es on VMWare.

Windows Rocks. Oya let the hating begin grin
grin grin

if nor be say u be my persin, i for finish u, which kain i7, i5, when dem even launch i7, i5 processors? e don reach 1 year? make una nor dey make this mac look like say na the all in all abeg, fine body nor be fine product o!!

na so una dey shout iphone, like say no other fone better pass am, when there are fones with way more capabilities for less cost than iphone!!!

mac na fine boy (fine girl) product, when we come to the nitty gritty of the koko in the koko, that is to say the mainest of the main the main, MAc go siddon dey look o!!.
besides all those baby kingsway games una dey play dey mac? mostly nope!!! finito!!!

matter of fact sef, what really are you buying when buying a mac? the hardware? cos the software is unix based BSD polished and given the shine! grin grin grin i dont need to spend $1,500 to run a BSD os naw do i? grin grin grin grin

oya lets go there!!!! grin grin grin grin grin WHO is NEXT?
Re: Apple Vs Non-apple Computers by jeryl: 9:10am On Oct 29, 2010
I am sorry to bring this here, but i feel like i'm going to choke if i dont speak out against Zenith bank daylight robbery onm its customers. I was pleaded to open an a/c with them and i finally opned a savings a/c. But to my greatest surprise, anytime i recive money into this a/c, they charge me a minimum of N200.00. The shocking thing is that they did not inform me neither did the alert they send to me display this. It was until i checked my previous balance from my present balance, that i noticed a difference. When i enquired, they told me that it is upcountry charge that i can get a waiver. But i feel so sad that this is going on in a co-operate environment without recourse to customers. I don't have any problem with baks charges, but coomom, this is the height of it. In this period of online realtime banking. U charged me for recieving money that creates liquidity for you that you also use to trade in all forms of say Tbills, Bonds, FX, loan customers, then you charge me? On a savings a/c? Haba! Without even telling me?
Then i told my firend who also informed that he once did an a/c to a/c transfer within two Zenith Bank savings a/cs and was charged C.O.T as much as N6,000.00. That really got me crazy, 'cos i know that other banks i bank with, they have never charged me for transferring money from one a/c to another within same bank. Haba!!! what kind of co-operate robbery is this. He was not even informed until he finished the transactions and saw his balance. How can you charge someone for ;
1. saving the bank cost and time by not queueing up to withdraw, thereby putting the bank through the stress of counting and paying, and then queue up again to pay the money (count again and deposit).
2. By creating liquidity for the bank since the money is not leaving the bank, but still within the bank.

Please, as much as this might be the wrong forum and there will definitely be dissenting voices. I urge all who support this to start posting it everywhere possibvle- twitter, facebook, sahara reporters, any other social network site.
Pls dont stop.  
This is not just against Zenith, but against any other bank that is doing this unethical thing. People should know their right and fight for it. I ahve never heard of this type before and it must stop. I learnt banks liek Uba use to do same until they met a customer their match and they stopped. So we must stop Zenith and other such banks. There are many ways banks make money. Zenith have all sorts of charges, but this is definitely the height of it- stealing from unsuspecting Nigerians!pLEASE START POSTING. I AM ALSO CONSIDERING WRIRING EFCC ON THIS.
Re: Apple Vs Non-apple Computers by InkedNerd(f): 9:25am On Oct 29, 2010
da student:

i am using a 13inch mac book pro,may 2010.The effizy is cool and i like the fact that i am not plagued by viruses and it fits in my small bag so no one even knows what i am carrying.The mac osx software are just amazing.Installation of software only take a second(copy and paste into applications).screen wise,just think of a huge 13inch glossy iphone screen.the retina display,the camera.Its just generally sexy.the multitouch track pad is just awesome.Vm ware fusion lets you load windows as a program and delete it into trash in seconds.i can't shout anymore.

Yupp, Macs just feel way better. I miss my Mac cry. Can't wait to get rid of this wor wor Windows thing angry.
Re: Apple Vs Non-apple Computers by DoubleN(m): 9:36am On Oct 29, 2010
da student:

i am using a 13inch mac book pro,may 2010.The effizy is cool and i like the fact that i am not plagued by viruses and it fits in my small bag so no one even knows what i am carrying.The mac osx software are just amazing.Installation of software only take a second(copy and paste into applications).screen wise,just think of a huge 13inch glossy iphone screen.the retina display,the camera.Its just generally sexy.the multitouch track pad is just awesome. Vm ware fusion lets you load windows as a program and delete it into trash in seconds.i can't shout anymore.
Spot on! Not to talk of the Backlit Keyboard that uses an ambient sensor. The Macbook Pro is a killer System anytime anyday.  grin
4llerbuntu:

grin grin

if nor be say u be my persin, i for finish u, which kain i7, i5, when dem even launch i7, i5 processors? e don reach 1 year? make una nor dey make this mac look like say na the all in all abeg, fine body nor be fine product o!!

na so una dey shout iphone, like say no other fone better pass am, when there are fones with way more capabilities for less cost than iphone!!!

mac na fine boy (fine girl) product, when we come to the nitty gritty of the koko in the koko, that is to say the mainest of the main the main, MAc go siddon dey look o!!.
besides all those baby kingsway games una dey play dey mac? mostly nope!!! finito!!!

matter of fact sef, what really are you buying when buying a mac? the hardware? cos the software is unix based BSD polished and given the shine! grin grin grin i dont need to spend $1,500 to run a BSD os naw do i? grin grin grin grin

oya lets go there!!!! grin grin grin grin grin WHO is NEXT?

Intel core i7 and i5 processors where included in the Mac Line up early this year and btw it is not how long but how well! Ask Nokia,they will tell you their sad story. The Macbook Pro is top quality anyday anytime, you get what you pay for. If you are still doubting, check this out from CNET as at wednesday October 27 2010. http://reviews.cnet.com/best-laptops/. The macbook pro is still number 1!
Re: Apple Vs Non-apple Computers by xtremeidea(m): 9:37am On Oct 29, 2010
I crave for an apple system, but they are just too expensive for me rite now. Maybe in the nearest future (next year)  i will definitely get one.  grin grin grin grin

APPLE IS JUST TOO TITE!!!
Re: Apple Vs Non-apple Computers by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 29, 2010
knowledge is power,
i have been using mac laptops and desktopd for over 6years
the hard ware are far stronger and more reliable than those used for windows because macs are made primarily for use in the usa and the standard used in the usa is second to none

the osx series used in the macs have always surpassed their windows counter parts in security, stability and ui friendliness

osx tiger, osx leopard and osx snow leopard are the bench marks for other operating systems in their genres

i have made alot of my friends by macs, the mac book series and mac book pro are incredible, u can use a mac until u get tired, u can run next gen games without worrying about over heating or your processor dying and with booecamp which has been included from osx 10.5 -leopard ,till date u can install windows xp or vista on a mac book, macbook pro, or imac series easily with all the necessary drivers,
if u have any issues with a mac or questions mail or call me

email: henriikwuemesi@yahoo.com, @hotmail.com, @gmail.com

mobile: 07041803639
Re: Apple Vs Non-apple Computers by hustla(m): 10:06am On Oct 29, 2010
If i c person wey fit gimme Mac right now, I go like smash ma windows garbage for wall,
C'mon, me na fanboi, buh to afford Mac right now na war! grin buh their OS is reali sexy, damn!
managing one iphone naw sha,
Re: Apple Vs Non-apple Computers by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 29, 2010
macs are then bench mac, did u know?
ps3 and psp are built on mac format?

if u want to jailbreak your ps3, trhat means copy games to your ps3 hdd and play them from the hdd without the disc call me

pls does anyone have pes2011 for pc with the working crack?

Re: Apple Vs Non-apple Computers by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:31am On Oct 29, 2010
hmmn, the new Air launched this month comes with 1.4GHz CPU, 2GB of RAM, and 128GB of storage, and the 13.3-inch with a 1.83GHz CPU, 2GB of RAM, and 128GB of storage.
now that isnt exactly the top of the line is it? it costs 3 time more than a pc with better specs!!

are there even MACS with i5, i7 processors? thats my point.

now it definitely does not hamper it in any way. but that does not give room for embellishments.
i can run linux on a pc with 1ghz processor and 512 mb ram and it will be faster than a pc running windows with 3ghz processor and 3gb ram!!!!
same goes for MAC too, so in my opinion, it not an issue really. it will work fine!!!!

the things going for the MAC in my opinion is,
1. polished interface!!! nice software, if you can get used to it IMHO. i say this cuz well its designed like well most unix interfaces, and quite a number of people with limited horizons complain (they were raised on winblows)

2. the hardware was tailored to the software and vice-versa. Microsoft dont make hardware, and that is a major reason why that os in my opinion is total crap(don't pick on this and start a flaming war, i wont bite fanboys)

3. too mush effizy. great designs like the Unibody, nice colors etc etc.

as for running windows in it, that is not unique. u can run Apple's OS on a pc too!!, run any os in a VirtualMachine in any platform.
i run linux, i can even run windows apps natively without installing windows!!!

as for benchmarks, no Apples software is not the benchmark in the UNIX world, its better than windows i believe, but its a UNIX based OS, it is definitely not regarded as the benchmark in the UNIX world. as a matter of fact, i dont think that exists in Unix.   UNIX is geared towards tailored use. u build it around your needs/hardware.
in these days of desktop builds for the average person you have stuff like ubuntu, MAC etc.    if i decide to compile my UNIX OS to fit my hardware/needs it will outperform any prebuilt UNIX os anyday anytime so there is not a benchmark!!!!

learn the difference btw MS and UNIX (freedom)!!! but then a major gripe with the mac os is its closed source/proprietary!! (thats for another day!)

but MAC just added a new feature for the OSX lion= instant on! shocked shocked
that means you can bring it our of sleep mode instantly!!!!!  well having achieved sub 10 secs boot up on ubuntu, that instant on feature will definitely be out target for the next release too  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Apple Vs Non-apple Computers by Sprumbaba: 10:33am On Oct 29, 2010
Re: Apple Vs Non-apple Computers by InkedNerd(f): 10:36am On Oct 29, 2010
hustla:

If i c person wey fit gimme Mac right now, I go like smash ma windows garbage for wall,
C'mon, me na fanboi, buh to afford Mac right now na war! grin  buh their OS is reali sexy, damn!
managing one iphone naw sha,

Lmaaaaaooooo, @ smash part. OS, is beyond sexy. When I use Windows, I feel like I'm in the stone ages.
Re: Apple Vs Non-apple Computers by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:41am On Oct 29, 2010
hmmn, the new Air launched this month comes with 1.4GHz CPU, 2GB of RAM, and 128GB of storage, and the 13.3-inch with a 1.83GHz CPU, 2GB of RAM, and 128GB of storage.
now that isnt exactly the top of the line is it? it costs 3 time more than a pc with better specs!!

now it definitely does not hamper it in any way. but that does not give room for eager embellishments.

i can run linux on a pc with 1ghz processor and 512 mb ram and it will be faster than a pc running windows with 3ghz processor and 3gb ram!!!!

same goes for MAC too, it will work better. so in my opinion it not an issue really. it will work fine!!!!

1. polished interface!!! nice software, if you can get used to it IMHO. i say this cuz well its designed like well most unix interfaces, and quite a number of people with limited horizons complain (they were raised on winblows)

2. the hardware was tailored to the software and vice-versa. Microsoft dont make hardware, and that is a major reason why that OS in my opinion is total crap (don't pick on this and start a flaming war, i wont bite fanboys grin)

as for running windows in it, that is not unique. u can run OSX on a pc too, ever heard of the hackintosh movement?

you can even run any OS in a VirtualMachine in any platform.

as for benchmarks, OSX is not the benchmark in the UNIX world, its better than windows i believe, but its a UNIX based OS, it is definitely not regarded as the benchmark in the UNIX world.

As a matter of fact, i don't think that exists in Unix (a benchmark build).  
UNIX is geared towards tailored use. u build it around your needs/hardware.

in these days of desktop builds for the average person you have stuff like Ubuntu, OSX etc.    if i decide to compile my UNIX OS to fit my hardware/needs it will outperform any prebuilt UNIX OS anyday anytime so there is not a benchmark!!!!

Learn the difference btw MS and UNIX (freedom)!!! but then a major gripe with the OSX is its closed source/proprietary!! (thats for another day!)

but MAC just added a new feature for the OSX Lion= instant on! shocked shocked
that means you can bring it our of sleep mode instantly!!!!!  

well having achieved sub 10 secs boot up on ubuntu, that instant on feature will definitely be out target for the next release too  grin grin grin grin grin

read up a very good review of the new macbook air here : http://www.engadget.com/2010/10/26/macbook-air-review-late-2010/
Re: Apple Vs Non-apple Computers by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:53am On Oct 29, 2010
4llerbuntu:

now it definitely does not hamper it in any way. but that does not give room for eager embellishments.

same goes for MAC too, it will work better. so in my opinion it not an issue really. it will work fine!!!!

2. the hardware was tailored to the software and vice-versa. Microsoft dont make hardware, and that is a major reason why that OS in my opinion is total crap (don't pick on this and start a flaming war, i wont bite fanboys grin)

as for running windows in it, that is not unique. u can run OSX on a pc too, ever heard of the hackintosh movement?

as for benchmarks, OSX is not the benchmark in the UNIX world, its better than windows i believe, but its a UNIX based OS, it is definitely not regarded as the benchmark in the UNIX world.

in these days of desktop builds for the average person you have stuff like Ubuntu, OSX etc.    if i decide to compile my UNIX OS to fit my hardware/needs it will outperform any prebuilt UNIX OS anyday anytime so there is not a benchmark!!!!

Learn the difference btw MS and UNIX (freedom)!!! but then a major gripe with the OSX is its closed source/proprietary!! (thats for another day!)

but MAC just added a new feature for the OSX Lion= instant on! shocked shocked
that means you can bring it our of sleep mode instantly!!!!!  

well having achieved sub 10 secs boot up on ubuntu, that instant on feature will definitely be out target for the next release too  grin grin grin grin grin

read up a very good review of the new macbook air here : http://www.engadget.com/2010/10/26/macbook-air-review-late-2010/
Re: Apple Vs Non-apple Computers by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:56am On Oct 29, 2010

Re: Apple Vs Non-apple Computers by kadman(m): 10:56am On Oct 29, 2010
When I lived in Nigeria for years I heard horror stories about the MAC, how it would be difficult to use, how I'll never get the hang of it and how I could never find compatable softwares. Until 3 months ago when my 6th laptop crashed I had just had enough of Windows.  . I did a lot of research on Mac, played with some at the Apple shop, and finally decided to buy one. I did a custom build i.e requested it to my specifications which all cost about £1280 - that's the price of 3 new laptops. Has it been worth it ? Hell YES ! Mac OS X has changed all I knew about computers.

This picture basically sums it up. Once you go MAC you never go BACK  cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Make And Receive Calls With MTN Fastlink Huawei Modem / Difference In Using Verve Card And Mastercard For Quickteller Online Transaction / Internet To Be Disrupted Worldwide On Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.