Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students (11633 Views)

ABU Zaria Female Students Missing!!! / TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus / Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 28, 2010
udezue:

Bluetooth, u are stupidd for saying that u dumbfuck.
How ? That i think you want to take advantage of ladies by hugging them ? Ashewo boy !
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 28, 2010
no to tapping of current cheesy cheesy cheesy

dude should ban hugging of male students too cheesy cheesy
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by Akanbiedu(m): 10:36am On Oct 28, 2010
To those blaming this on north and sharia, We have same kind of secondary school laws in covenant and many southern private universities, nobody has blamed south or christianity for it. We should have a sense of fairness.
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by leonaidas(m): 11:11am On Oct 28, 2010
Na wa oo!! Make dem kukuma say no looking @ d opposite sex na. There're some sodomites on dis thread, wit d kind of poo dey're yapin cos no straight guy will welcome dat idea.
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by chakula: 11:15am On Oct 28, 2010
I shall provide you with correct answer when you point out the group belongs to.

dappssee:

So what happens when gay men hug or lesbians hug?
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by ifyalways(f): 11:19am On Oct 28, 2010
Akanbi_edu:

To those blaming this on north and sharia, We have same kind of secondary school laws in covenant and many southern private universities, nobody has blamed south or christianity for it. We should have a sense of fairness.
@Bolded,those are the keywords.Private and Conventry (im assuming that is what u meant)You know the rules ever b4 u go there and u agree to comply with it.The difference here is that The Uni is  GOVT owned.
It aint right,If anything the law shld apply to Muslims alone or whatever sect of Islam that pratice that not the whole school.
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by oscartawn1: 11:22am On Oct 28, 2010
Stopping Hugging thats seen in public can not stop the more immoral acts thats done in the closets. What tthe VC should focus on is improving academic standards and excellence. Improve research capabilities.

What hipocrisy!!!
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by Nekab(f): 11:35am On Oct 28, 2010
oH Dear that soo archaic, why are they like that,
i going to the south of the country for christmas, lagos
This sharia stuff is going a bit too far in the north,
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by Slyr0x: 11:40am On Oct 28, 2010
[Quote]Since one cannot be sure about the attractiveness, of even the gender of a person dressed up in black robes and a face mask, I wouldn't be inclined to hug one even if I were PAID to do so.

Moral :  Don't mess with a BMO ( Black Moving Object )[/Quote]

grin grin grin grin
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by fabj1(m): 11:53am On Oct 28, 2010
una won make guyz dry?
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 28, 2010
oscartawn1:

Stopping Hugging thats seen in public can not stop the more immoral acts thats done in the closets. What tthe VC should focus on is improving academic standards and excellence. Improve research capabilities.

What hipocrisy!!!
So you go to school to learn academics only ??
Maybe that's why we have so much vagabonds in power !
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by JimmyBoy1: 12:02pm On Oct 28, 2010
Hypocrites, when they travel out of there state, they quickly arrange runs babes that will keep them warm thorughout the period.
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by bisiaet: 12:06pm On Oct 28, 2010
Professor Ibrahim Adamu Kolo
Pls remove the title "Professor" from his name just say Alhaji or Mr Adamu Kolo because this people just went through education and lost common sense and still hanging their lives on brain washed illitetrates who dictate to them how to live and how to serve God. A so called educationist to the rank of professor who still belief systematically in sharia minded i d i o t s so how did he get that title Prof. from? or may be he is Sharia prof. we cant say. They are just impostors and a creator of tension. I was watching NTA last nite that they said they are celebrating f u c k i n g sharia and a woman who claimed to be a"Dr. whatever" was a speaker and she is a Dr. as in title or what? anyway she might be Dr. in sharia, or Dr. in mutilating peopleor Dr. of stone to death or Dr. of Boko Animal we cant say but thay are happy celebrating wicked, evil and blood sucking desciples. So the Prof. sorry Alhaji or Ustais may equally expel all female from the university I think that will be good enough to satisfy his religion burning nerves.
[b]No offense!!![/b]but that is the truth.
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by Mobinga: 12:11pm On Oct 28, 2010
No more straffing grin
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 28, 2010
bisiaet:

Pls remove the title "Professor" from his name just say Alhaji or Mr Adamu Kolo because this people just went through education and lost common sense and still hanging their lives on brain washed illitetrates who dictate to them how to live and how to serve God. A so called educationist to the rank of professor who still belief systematically in sharia minded i d i o t s so how did he get that title Prof. from? or may be he is Sharia prof. we cant say. They are just impostors and a creator of tension. I was watching NTA last nite that they said they are celebrating f u c k i n g sharia and a woman who claimed to be a"Dr. whatever" was a speaker and she is a Dr. as in title or what? anyway she might be Dr. in sharia, or Dr. in mutilating peopleor Dr. of stone to death or Dr. of Boko Animal we cant say but thay are happy celebrating wicked, evil and blood sucking desciples. So the Prof. sorry Alhaji or Ustais may equally expel all female from the university I think that will be good enough to satisfy his religion burning nerves.
No offense!!![/b]but that is the truth.
what you have here is just too crappy.[b]Does being a conservationist automatically makes you an animal
boy grow up !
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by UyiIredia(m): 12:23pm On Oct 28, 2010
@ topic >>> grin grin echoes of life in C.U >>> i'll keep this one in my arsenal of arguments
against holy-holy students who believe that C.U's pairing rule is justified >>> SMH at the V.C >>> SSMH undecided
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by Hadone(m): 12:39pm On Oct 28, 2010
[size=18pt]What a good Idea!!![/size]
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by Rhea(f): 12:42pm On Oct 28, 2010
Still doesn't mean you cannot keep on shinning the congo. Ever heard of suspended/dangling shinning? No hands!!! grin
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by Nekab(f): 12:42pm On Oct 28, 2010
Uyi Iredia:

@ topic >>>  grin grin echoes of life in C.U >>> i'll keep this one in my arsenal of arguments
            against holy-holy students who believe that C.U's pairing rule is justified >>> SMH at the V.C >>> SSMH  undecided

C.U is that Covenant University in Ogun State, i have a friend cousin
that goes there, is it a good Uni in Nigeria?
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by Nekab(f): 12:44pm On Oct 28, 2010
Jimmy Boy:

Hypocrites, when they travel out of there state, they quickly arrange runs babes that will keep them warm thorughout the period.

What are "runs Babes"
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by Nekab(f): 12:49pm On Oct 28, 2010
Akanbi_edu:

So its true that Girls and Guys cant relate on an extra-curricular level
at these private universities like Covenant,,,but i know some of these
girl go "Buck wild" when they ccome over to the "UK" for holiday lol!
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by mrofficial(m): 12:49pm On Oct 28, 2010
VC is simply saying, go for real f()ck, no more hugs.
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 28, 2010
ignorance, SMH
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 28, 2010
~Bluetooth:

what you have here is just too crappy.Does being a conservationist automatically makes you an animal
boy grow up !
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by oluite(f): 1:27pm On Oct 28, 2010
spikedcylinder:

What the heck is 'official secret'?
I wonder shocked
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by seunmsg(m): 1:33pm On Oct 28, 2010
VC is simply saying, go for real f()ck, no more hugs.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by vanesa(m): 1:38pm On Oct 28, 2010
As the name implies the guy de KOLO
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by namfav(m): 1:59pm On Oct 28, 2010
southerners need to mind their own business
seriously, i don't see how this affecs you
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by sulad82i(m): 1:59pm On Oct 28, 2010
Some Nigerian leaders are funny and they even act it out in the public.
If the female student allow another guy to hug her, so whats the problem. Maybe the VC self wants hugs but doesnt really get them so he decides to make it a punishable offense. What a jerk.
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by ud4u: 2:05pm On Oct 28, 2010
Hope as they are banned from hugging in the public, they will not do the worst in the secret?
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by donsteady(m): 2:06pm On Oct 28, 2010
All this Malams we have in this country are making me laugh with my anus, I know pretty soon they will ban female student from wearing Bra and male from wearing pant
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by HOTsnow(m): 2:09pm On Oct 28, 2010
Ohh Oh Oho Oh Oh Oh KOLOMENTAL KOLO:::and his Nland speaker- Aloy+Emeka are blind folks:::WELL ITS NO BIG DEAL, WHO EVEN WANTS TO GO TO D GOD-FORSAKEN NIGER UNIVERSITY WIT NO TRACK RECORD OF SCHOLARSHIP:::AND DONT BE SURPRISE DAT KOLOmental's CHILDREN WIL BE IN UNIVERSITY ABROAD OR PRIVATE UNI IN NAIJA HUGGN ANYTHNG HUGGABLE.lol:::*hiss*
Inked-nerd nice point, dats y im tripn*winks*, Where is Odunnu, dats anoda diva: wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Professor Oyedamola Oke Resumes As LASU Acting Vice-Chancellor / President Buhari Directs Tetfund To Inject N24bn Into 12 New Varsities / Jamb - Utme 2010 Registration Has Commenced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.