Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,578 members, 7,801,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

The Best Female Boutique In Lagos Nigeria - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Best Female Boutique In Lagos Nigeria (8151 Views)

Best Male Trendy Store/shop/boutique In Nigeria? / Your Best Male Boutique In Lagos. / What's The Best Place To Set Up A Boutique In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Female Boutique In Lagos Nigeria by GucciBabe(f): 8:49am On May 17, 2007
where is the best boutique in lagos nigeria?
Re: The Best Female Boutique In Lagos Nigeria by yvy1(f): 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2007
It depends on your style, your size and your wallet. Collectibles is not good if you are a size 14 and above and if you are a bit conservative i.e you don't want to look like Beyonce on the red carpet everyday. Talk to me is more realistic. My advice to you is to wear a pair of flat shoes, an easy to take off outfit, a very good bra, carry a bottle of water and start from one end of Adeniran Ogunsanya. Try Bode Thomas too.
Then there is Emily's at LAfayette plaza on Saunusi Fafunwa in VI. Ask for people that bring in clothes from Jand. They always have nicer designs and good quality clothes and flexible payment schedules. Good Luck.

1 Like

Re: The Best Female Boutique In Lagos Nigeria by Kellygold(f): 9:47am On Jun 27, 2016
Very easy, google it or search on VConnect.
This link may help
http://www.vconnect.com/lagos/list-of-boutiques_c115

Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

20 Latest Short Gown Styles For Real Fashionistas (PHOTOS) / For Ladies On Natural Hair:How To Plan A Healthy Hair Care Routine / Must A Lady's Wedding Dress Be White?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.