Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Echidime(the Women Prey/scammer) Is Back In Nl As Occultist!All Beware - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Echidime(the Women Prey/scammer) Is Back In Nl As Occultist!All Beware (1700 Views)

What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? / Beware: Interview With An Occultic Nairalander Prowling For Members In Nl / Read And Get Wise:Interview With A Self Confessed Occultic Man In Nl (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Echidime(the Women Prey/scammer) Is Back In Nl As Occultist!All Beware by Ivynwa(f): 2:52am On Oct 28, 2010
This is to inform all Nairalanders that the world most dangerous scammer/women prey Echidime/Kalu Onyeani is back in Nairaland. He registered back in Nairaland on 19th October with the username OCCULTIST   after he went underground since he was reported in the threads below

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=529193.msg6926835#msg6926835

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=529198.msg6922690#msg6922690

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=529201.msg6916356#msg6916356

He is a man that refused to be a gentleman but preferred to deceive people especially single women off their money through different shades of emotional blackmail. He is into other forms of scamming, duping companies and unsuspecting persons and now goes by the e-mail rafikoualabi@ymail.com after I had yahoo confiscate all the emails he dupes people with. He is currently innocently asking Nairalanders to send him mails at this email for advise, nobody should bother seeking advise from such evil and self -confessed occultic man.I am not merely talking for talking sake here, I got in contact with a white woman he was brainwashing and asking to send him money with which to visit her. I warned the woman and anothar lady off him and not to give him a dime and while discussing with the woman confirmed beyond all doubts that he is going around the world scamming as it is the same number he once used to call me that he uses to call the woman.

I have my facts that proved to me that I am very correct here and that I am reporting the right person, believe me I am the last person that will want to taint an innocent person but scammers? I detest for what they are doing to the name of our country and to the reputation of me and you out there in the world where people avoid you, mistrust you and look down on you because of people like Echidime/Kalu Onyeani/Occultic and others.

All the same may be we should be a bit kind to him and let him lime and socialize with us here in Nairaland as NL is irresistible and we can't ostracize him seeing that he likes to hang out with us and chat but let all be careful with him. Send him no mail and believe no tale of his.

All the same, can somebody talk some sense into this man, from what I learnt while investigating him he is scared of poverty, wants to be rich by all means and is a member of many secret cults he feels can help him garner all the money in the world. As if that is not enough he is going around the world conning people to have their money and is persuading other youths on this forum to come and join his cult. He needs help to get a grip and be a real gentleman, isn't it high time we all helped rehabilitate the black sheep scammers around us. It is not enough reporting and avoiding them, anybody that can help should help please. Thanks all
Re: Echidime(the Women Prey/scammer) Is Back In Nl As Occultist!All Beware by Ivynwa(f): 11:29am On Oct 29, 2010
With reference to my former post/alert on these links below in which I alerted all to the nefarious activity of a women prey/scammer/Occultist prowling in Nairaland whose username use to be Echidime before he was reported and he came back as OCCULTIST
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-540479.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-540477.0.html
I went underground as if I am interested in joining his cult because he has been busy asking young nairalanders to join him. To my greatest amazement I opened more cans of worms on how some cult operate and decided to share with all that we may learn and be wiser. Single ladies ibem-------better be warned,there may be more to that handsome young man you are sleeping. He may be enriching himself with you in the occultic kingdom as Echidime/Occultic/kanu Onyeani/Ezeani Maduka has made us know. Read and get wise

My first mail to him-----
To:rafikoualabi@ymail.com
Hello Sir, Good evening please you may not know who I am I saw your posts in Nairaland and wanted to find out from you. I have been looking for a good cult to belong to, can you advise me on a good one. I learnt that being a member can make one rich, I reside in Italy. What does it take to be a member. I have added your name to my contact list and is waiting online to have a chat with you.

His reply----------
From: Rafikou Alabi <rafikoualabi@ymail.com> View Contact

Hello ******,,
Good day to you,nice to read your mail.
Yes one has to be in the spiritual for the physical to be smooth and steady.
Where do you come from, village, state and country? How old are you? when did yougo to Italy? are you married or single?
Nothing is impossible if really you want to join a great cult, money and every other things you need you will get but you have to be strong.
Till i hear from you
Occultist

My Second mail-------
Subject: Thanks for writing
To: "Rafikou Alabi" <rafikoualabi@ymail.com>
Date: Thursday, October 28, 2010, 9:47 AM
I'm from Asaba, single and 36. I have lived in Italy for 9 years now. How about you , where are you? What do you do? How old are you?

His reply-------
Re: Thanks for writing
From: Rafikou Alabi <rafikoualabi@ymail.com> View Contact

Since you have lived in italy for 9 years now you should have enough money by now,why do you need to join a cult again to make money? If you have money already I will advice you join for protection only,you will still get more business connections,but if you still want to join for money thats ok, i will assist you to join.
I am 40 years old,business man,i am a member of ( The Nine Unknown Men of Ashoka ) India. Right now am in india for our yearly meeting.After which i will return back to nigeria. I am from Abia State,but base in lagos.
But you must know that to join cost little money,the most important is to have a sponsor who will testify your good manners which i can do for you as a fellow nigerian,initiation form cost $25 dollars,initiation Rituals cost $300 dollars,total $325 dollars.
Whether you join for protection or for money the cost is the same.
This is the only cult you can belong to and you don't have to use any member of your family for ritual,but you will have to sleep with at least a minimum of 10 girls every 6 months,am giving you little idea of what is all about,i won't go more than this.Money will become your slave and do your bidings in this world.
If you need to speak with me on phone here is my number:
Have a nice day.
Chief Ezeani Maduka
( Isimiri Atata 1 of Igboland

My third and last mail
Re: Which other ones are there?

--- On Fri, 10/29/10, Myself <*****@yahoo.com> wrote:
Subject: Which other ones are there?
To: rafikoualabi@ymail.com
Date: Friday, October 29, 2010, 12:46 AM

Are there other ones apart from this indian one you mentioned, Explain how they work so that I can decide which one is the best for me. I am a woman in case you are thinking that I am a man. Are women allowed to be part of the cults? I await your reply okay.

His reply------

WOW that makes your case more interesting and easy.
Many young ladies worldwide are members,both married and single women YES women are fully accepted just like men,there is no discrimination.
As a woman,yours is easy as you only have to accept anyman that comes for you for love,as you know men run after women all the time so it will be easy for you to get your 10 men in each 6 months.
With your money you can get any kind of man you desire,just take care of him and of course every man want sex from a woman i think you know? About how it works each man you sleep with gives you $100,000 Us dollars,10 men in 6 months gives you $1.000.000 Us dollars.You will do this for 5 years then you can stop sleeping with men or women and only keep investing your money.Or go into politics if you so desire or sponsor a candidate thereby making your money through politics.
I think i have giving you more details than you ask for.
I thought i gave you my number,why didn't you call? You do not even give your name in any of your mails yet i respond.
There is no other cult i trust than this,i join this in 1994 till date.You do not have to be afraid if thats your problem.
Give you rnumber i will give you a call.

Chief Ezeani Maduka
(Osimiri Atata 1 of Igboland )

(1)

Share Your Happy Independence Day Picture You Have Come Across On Social Media / School In Europe Where They Teach Babies (infants) How To Swim / After NSE, Is CAF Dangote’s Next Stop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.