Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,405 members, 7,781,170 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:10 AM

Colour Combination Ideas - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Colour Combination Ideas (1562 Views)

Nice Colour Combination / Colour Combination For My Bridal Train / Colour Combination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Colour Combination Ideas by kanmi22(f): 4:05am On Oct 28, 2010
Hello, i am planning for my wedding soon by God's grace but very confused on what colours that will be nice, i like chocolate brown but not sure what colour to combine that with.
ANY IDEAS?

I like chocolate brown with any other colour but I AM NOT RESTRICTED to just chocolate brown,  i am open to all other suggestions, pictures will be very helpful!!!

N.B: I am chocolate looking in complexion, just like a typical naija lady,  LOL.

Thanks in advance!
Re: Colour Combination Ideas by MzWumi(f): 4:10am On Oct 28, 2010
Congratulations!!! I wish you all the sucess in the world, I used brown for one of my colors as well, when choosing a color a lot of factors comes into play, where are you getting married, what will the season be? I got married last year september and since it was approaching fall season, I used chocolate, orange and gold,

I also like brown and tiffany blue (torquoise)
brown and pink is another nice combo,
Re: Colour Combination Ideas by kanmi22(f): 9:40pm On Oct 28, 2010
Thanks, i will be getting married in sept as well, am considering using the LTV hall in alausa but am not sure yet beacuse i dont want to spend more than 600,000 naira for hall. i have actually considered the brown and orange like color but a friend used that few weeks ago so i decided to go a different route. i might consider the brown and torquoise, if u dnt mind sharing, was your wedding in nigeria and which hall did u use? i couldnt get enuff info abt the LTV hall yet. any other hall in alausa area that can accomodate 500-600 guest? do u mind sending me a pic of your color? my friend only used brown and orange and gold is not included.
thanks.
Re: Colour Combination Ideas by MzWumi(f): 9:50pm On Oct 28, 2010
I actually got married in New Jersey, USA. I used a banquet hall called the grand marquise. They charged us 60 dollars per person, and we had 700 guest. Planning a wedding could be one of the most stressful and joyous times of your life. Let me know if you need anymore ideas, I am always happy to help!
Re: Colour Combination Ideas by MzWumi(f): 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2010
what is ur email addy so i can send u pics?
Re: Colour Combination Ideas by kanmi22(f): 3:48am On Oct 29, 2010
Thanks, i will email u nw. What do u think about Purple and cream? (Lilac purple kind of thing)?
Any other idea? its funny because my bf does not want chocolate brown because he does not like common colours like my chocolate. LOL.
Re: Colour Combination Ideas by kanmi22(f): 2:14am On Nov 30, 2010
MZwumu, i have decided to use the brown and turqoise ooo, just to let u know.hopefully that works out.

(1) (Reply)

A Gallery Of Fashion Styles - Rihanna, Jennifer Lopez / Cheap 100% Human Hair 3 Part Closure / Good Barber Within Surulere? Need A Hair Cut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.