Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi (114033 Views)

85-year-old Reverend Iloh Remarries 74-year-old Wife (photo) / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted / 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by miqos02(m): 9:56am On Oct 29, 2010
apostle paul says if u can not hold body. take a wife and marry
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by kemisuga(f): 9:57am On Oct 29, 2010
@ Canales - are u of this world or beyond? It seems u insane,
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by chigo4u: 10:00am On Oct 29, 2010
@jeryl open a new post on this and while u are at it, include UBA in your actions.
@tudor u have just shown how much of  a retard you are. I bet the new wife is better looking than ur ugly a$$. In short terms u are stupid u jobless fooool. The nagative of this forum is that it gives opportunity to mad, charlatans, redundant, frustrated people like u the opportunity to air their useless thoughts. What if u all let this man be 4 the sake of his dead wife and God? Kini big deal? Rev odukaya got married to a sweet sixteen even more yonger than his late former and is even already pregnant & no one raised a dust. Now is a man, needing companionship to round up his work on earth and even going for a 65 yr old 'celibate' woman and y'all are getting 'aroused'. Let the man be. If you dont have anything to say or u r a 4ukn atheist or witch then keep shut or go jump off mailand bridge. U can never knock the man down. Celebrate THE ONLY man of God without critical controversies out of 9ja. What else? Am here now to attack back at the attackers and witches here whom the man of God has made uncomfortable. My only problem here is the period. I mean 18 months. What of the mourning and courtship periods? Haba! God knows best sha. My 2 cents

2 Likes

Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by GeorgeD1(m): 10:08am On Oct 29, 2010
congrats pastor kumuyi! may your days be long on earth!
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 29, 2010
@tudor
You sound like a financially broke and frustated 50 yr old bitch, were you promise marriage by a pastor and later disapoint abi? i challenge if you are marriage with kids and financially stable post your pics and let me post mine.why can't you start your own church with your boy friend from your kitchen if you get one sef! can you make such frustrating statment against quran or muhameh? keep your silly frustation driven comments to your ugly ass.stop insulting others, bro kumuyi has made a name for himself.you try your own cool
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by iyeyemi: 10:26am On Oct 29, 2010
@Tudor, I also have some issues with faith! But I feel you should moderate your expressions when it comes to issues of personal loss. Empathy should not be a matter of religion but a consequence of common sense. You can talk about how 'fake' pastors can get, but to ask a man why he couldn't cure a sickly wife or raise a dead spouse seems to be stretching your self professed unbelief a little too far.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by marahcn2: 10:27am On Oct 29, 2010
Shame on many of you here who have posted negative things about Rev Kumuyi. When I first started reading all your trash, I thought I was on the US International Yahoo site forum. For goodness sake, we are Nigerians. We may be everything, but carelessly insulting our Elders, let alone a revered man of God, is not and should not become part of values. May the Lord reform all of you negatively judging the man of God before it is too late for you.
Kudos to the man of God! It is obvious this is not about sex, but about companionship, which is the first reason for marriage. That’s why he has chosen a never-married, 65 year old woman whom he believes he is spiritually compatible with.
May our good Lord uphold and strengthen you till the very end sir in Jesus’ mighty name. Amen.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by earlalright(m): 10:42am On Oct 29, 2010
i see nothing wrong with his position. last week, my dad, a founder also got married again after mum's death in 2006. i know what it is to have a lonely father who is also in ministry and would never pray same for another.

Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by Tudor6(f): 10:47am On Oct 29, 2010
iyeyemi:

@Tudor, I also have some issues with faith! But I feel you should moderate your expressions when it comes to issues of personal loss. Empathy should not be a matter of religion but a consequence of common sense. You can talk about how 'fake' pastors can get, but to ask a man why he couldn't cure a sickly wife or raise a dead spouse seems to be stretching your self professed unbelief a little too far.
How much more 'fake' can a pastor get than one who claims to have the power to heal the sick and raise the dead but is crying like a baby and helpless when his OWN wife is sick and dies?
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by GeorgeD1(m): 10:49am On Oct 29, 2010
i think this a wake up call to all men of god who hide under holiness to stay unmarried after their first wife has gone. mostly they subject themselves to unnecessary temptation from devilish females in their congregation.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by modupea: 10:50am On Oct 29, 2010
Actually, I might have one or two issues about this marriage but I will not like to discuss that.

What bothers me is the way people think and accept things just like that. I have read so many post calling some men, "Men of God" and I wonder why. Somebody wakes up one morning and tell us that he has been called by God and in similar vein, his wife eavedrop to the calling and she woke up to the call.

This is what is really the problem as I can wake up tomorrow a man of God saying I have been called and from then I will be called Daddy GO, because my callings doesn't mean I should go to an existing church but start my own and my wife will be called Mummy GO. Later if I am involved in a controversy, I will read and hear people saying don't talk about a man of God like that or touch not my anointing.

May God forgive us and let us know the truth to set us free and may He give us knowledge to read His words and understands it more.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by ogtavia(m): 10:57am On Oct 29, 2010
@ Tudor, I would advice you to mind how you talk about God's children and dont misquote the bible.
Death is inevitable for men.
in fact you sound like you are mocking the dead.

nah wah, may be e dey pain you say na u e for marry!
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by GeorgeD1(m): 10:58am On Oct 29, 2010
when you search for the truth, you will surely know the truth.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 29, 2010
Esther's dream has to come true. She never expected to be married. She was single cos she committed herself to the Lord, so married people are not committed to the Lord, na wa o.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by Flodel(f): 11:18am On Oct 29, 2010
y do u find pleasure in critizing this man, na wa o leave him n let him enjoy his days on earth.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by yimiton(f): 11:23am On Oct 29, 2010
Way to go. This man just won my respect.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by iyeyemi: 11:35am On Oct 29, 2010
@Tudor, ok am nt going to try to hold brief for the 'men of God' of this world, but am sure no genuine pastor will claim to have the power to do anything cause all power is from God. And am sure that in her lifetime the late Mrs. Kumuyi must have been ill and healed a lot of times, but ultimately no one can live forever on this side of existence. That said am not even here to contest whether or not Kumuyi is or isnt a man of God, am just saying that it just feels mean to say she died like a chicken from cancer, nobody deserves that, nobody
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by GeorgeD1(m): 11:55am On Oct 29, 2010
leomax,
your getting it wrong.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by madoba: 12:06pm On Oct 29, 2010
@ Tudor and others like you, I honestly don't see the need for the nasty and obnoxious comments you've made.

What on earth has the man done wrong to deserve such insults? Tudor, I assume you are not of the christian faith and you are entitled to believe in whatever you choose to believe in. But you really need to watch what you say about people who are sincere/honest about their faith and walk with God.

I mean what gives you the right to come here and talk trash the way you have, has he claimed to be perfect without any flaws? And are you a flawless person? I am not perfect nor flawless but I realize that the freedom of expression doesn't empower me with the right to insult others when expressing myself which is something you need to be mindful of.

You belong in the same class with Mr Cork, Mobo44, 190 and others like them, if you have had the misfortune of reading their posts on this forum then you will know what class I am talking about. A downright low, sleazy and obnoxious class of people, who are crude, uncivilized, immature and repulsive the way MAGGOTS ARE.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by Ournaija: 12:11pm On Oct 29, 2010
He should remarry. he shouldn`t have re-married. Why did he marry? Why shouldn`t he remain single? Is too early, it`s not too early. Body be firewood, body no be firewood.

Haba  Naija!

Christianity aside, the choice to remain single or be married is entirely his. You people here making some sily comments about a man who has consecrated his entire life in building the youth of this nation. Preaching righteousnes against the wish of the majority especially our greedy and wicked politicians. I will advise you folks to keep off or you will attract the judgement of the Almighty. A word is enough for the simple.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by banom(m): 12:38pm On Oct 29, 2010
Tudór:

How much more 'fake' can a pastor get than one who claims to have the power to heal the sick and raise the dead but is crying like a baby and helpless when his OWN wife is sick and dies?

TUDOR TUDOR TUDOR TUDOR TUDOR TUDOR, How many times did i call you ? Longestttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt Timeeeeeeeeeeee I have missedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd you soooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,

Wats up man, i cant wait to hear from you.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by GeorgeD1(m): 12:45pm On Oct 29, 2010
what's all this shouting about?
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by Image123(m): 12:53pm On Oct 29, 2010
Ecclesiastes 8v11 Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.
LET THEM SAY.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by banom(m): 12:57pm On Oct 29, 2010
George_D:

what's all this shouting about?

Fuc*k you. was i talking to you ?
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by bolyjay: 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2010
@tudor,u better keep ur mouth shut if you don't know what to say,and you should ask for forgiveness from god if you don't want to face the wrath of god.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by MyJoe: 1:44pm On Oct 29, 2010
Mr Kumuyi does not owe anyone any apologies for getting married. His wife died, so he married another woman who was single. That is proper, honourable and right.

Joagbaje:
Let's leave men of God alone, their matters are high for us to discourse.

Tudór:

I remember a few years ago, I flipped channels and saw fat ugly cow-looking women dressed in white and black bellowing out "melodies", I watched in earnest thinking it was an Advert for Cowbell milk. Imagine my surprise when I see a banner that read 'Deeper Life Women Choir'.
grin grin grin
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by obidaddy: 1:53pm On Oct 29, 2010
I wonder y we men are alwys in a hurrry2 remarry as soon as their wife dies? while d reverse seems2 be d case with the women folks,  check out 4ur slf,  sad sad sad
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by tpia5: 2:32pm On Oct 29, 2010
iyeyemi:

@Tudor, ok am nt going to try to hold brief for the 'men of God' of this world, but am sure no genuine pastor will claim to have the power to do anything cause all power is from God. And am sure that in her lifetime the late Mrs. Kumuyi must have been ill and healed a lot of times, but ultimately no one can live forever on this side of existence.

wise words.

Obviously the Lord is a Liar and an incompetent 'braggadon', as the Late Mrs Kumuyi will tell you. He "chastened" her with painful and degenerative cancer then "gave her unto death" so pastor Kumuyi can scherzo with a new wife. Thank you Jesus.

this is why church people have to caution themselves and fear God before they do some things.

i said church people, not pastors.

let this post of tudor's be a warning to whoever has ears to hear.

russia used to be more religious than nigeria.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by tpia5: 2:36pm On Oct 29, 2010
were you promise marriage by a pastor and later disapoint abi? why can't you start your own church with your boy friend from your kitchen if you get one sef!

lol

I remember a few years ago, I flipped channels and saw fat ugly cow-looking women dressed in white and black bellowing out "melodies", I watched in earnest thinking it was an Advert for Cowbell milk. Imagine my surprise when I see a banner that read 'Deeper Life Women Choir'.

deeper life has never been about physical beauty.

love it or hate it, but that's how they are.

dont know if this will change later though.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by banom(m): 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2010
tpia@:

wise words.
this is why church people have to caution themselves and fear God before they do some things.

i said church people, not pastors.

let this post of tudor's be a warning to whoever has ears to hear.

tpia@ wats up,

this one you are snobbing me this days , did i really offend you ? i thought we were joking, Any way i am sorry what ever i have done to you, How are you doing ?
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by Tudor6(f): 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2010
banom:

TUDOR TUDOR TUDOR TUDOR TUDOR TUDOR, How many times did i call you ? Longestttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt Timeeeeeeeeeeee I have missedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd you soooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,

Wats up man, i cant wait to hear from you.
heeeyyyy long time indeed banom. . . Where you dey?
Ever since you got "born again" we no see your breaklight again for Nairaland. I think say you don open church dey chop alone sad
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by tpia5: 2:39pm On Oct 29, 2010
@ banom

if trouble dey sleep, no wake am.

i did not say i have any problem with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo / Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.