Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Why Do Black Women Alway? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Black Women Alway? (1682 Views)

Why Do Black Women Hate Kissing?? / Help!!! She's Alway Telling Me 'I Love You' But She's Not Showing It. / Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Black Women Alway? by joseph001: 5:53pm On Oct 28, 2010
DO YOU BELIEVE THAT WE HAVE BEEN BRAIN WASH AS A BLACK WOMAN TO ALWAY THE ONE TO PACK OUR BAG AFTER A BREAK UP OR DIVORCE?

WHY CAN WE BE LIKE THE OTHER RACE?

FOR EXAMPLE: A WHITE WOMAN WILL SAID: DAVID I WANT YOU PACK YOUR BAG AND THIS HOUSE, THIS IS FOR THE FACT, MY MOM IS LAWYER

BLACK RACE, A WOMAN WILL BE ASK TO LEAVE THE HOUSE OR SHE PACK HER BAG AND GO

WE NEED TO START ACTING LIKE WHITE WOMEN MAYBE WE WILL GET THE RESPECT WE DESERVE

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO GIVE YOUR OPINION.
WE NEED TO LEARN FROM THIS WOMEN, AS YOU CAN SEE OUR MEN IS BEGINNING TO COMPARE US WITH THIS WOMEN IN NIARALAND, LET USE OUR BRAIN NOT OUR MOUTH,

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME
Re: Why Do Black Women Alway? by Dsense(m): 6:15pm On Oct 28, 2010
Well i believe lot of girls will read this thread nd they ll start hissing from the time till the next day.
Re: Why Do Black Women Alway? by GangstaGal: 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2010
joseph001:

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT WE HAVE BEEN BRAIN WASH AS A BLACK WOMAN TO ALWAY THE ONE TO PACK OUR BAG AFTER A BREAK UP OR DIVORCE?

FOR EXAMPLE: A WHITE WOMAN WILL SAID: DAVID I WANT YOU PACK YOUR BAG AND THIS HOUSE, THIS IS FOR THE FACT, MY MOM IS LAWYER

WE NEED TO START ACTING LIKE WHITE WOMEN MAYBE WE WILL GET THE RESPECT WE DESERVE

WE NEED TO LEARN FROM THIS WOMEN, AS YOU CAN SEE OUR MEN IS BEGINNING TO COMPARE US WITH THIS WOMEN IN NIARALAND, LET USE OUR BRAIN NOT OUR MOUTH,

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

Gal are u 4 real?
Re: Why Do Black Women Alway? by kokoletz(m): 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2010
Why?
Re: Why Do Black Women Alway? by Insanity(m): 6:27pm On Oct 28, 2010
*opens thread* msheeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww jobless, *walks out*
Re: Why Do Black Women Alway? by Tcrack(m): 6:46pm On Oct 28, 2010
its only in brasil that a man will leave his hard earned house for his wife to go and rent a room and most times one ends up killing the other.
who is the owner of the house? you or david? n the fact is, most black women live in a house either built by the husband or the bills are being paid by the husband. tell me how you will order the husband out of such a house.
Re: Why Do Black Women Alway? by tpia5: 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2010
the man will just kill the woman and nothing will come of it.
Re: Why Do Black Women Alway? by steeze(m): 7:08pm On Oct 28, 2010
Poster u foolish o. I no go pack out o. Highest me and d gal go siddon dey look ourselves. Kò si provlem.
Re: Why Do Black Women Alway? by MRMoneyE(m): 7:12pm On Oct 28, 2010
If you ask me to pack out of the house then you need to remind me how much of your money is commited  in the building of the house if forget ,
Re: Why Do Black Women Alway? by r231(m): 9:43pm On Oct 28, 2010
watching too much movies
Re: Why Do Black Women Alway? by Coolabbie: 10:12pm On Oct 28, 2010
joseph001:

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

*soundly sleeping*
Re: Why Do Black Women Alway? by xxcarolxx(f): 10:36pm On Oct 28, 2010
In ireland if you divorce from your husband, and you have children the wife can stay on in the home until the children reach the age of 18, You both equally own the home regardless of who paid for it, Then you can proceed to buy your husband or wife share of the home,
Re: Why Do Black Women Alway? by StRichy(m): 8:50am On Oct 29, 2010
black women have their mentality So be it!
dey need not behave like others Plssssssssss
Re: Why Do Black Women Alway? by iice(f): 10:45am On Oct 29, 2010
Gud gawd, the lawyer is not teaching words undecided
Re: Why Do Black Women Alway? by SALady(f): 10:54am On Oct 29, 2010
Na wa Ooo Nairaland women. Please give @poster a break. LOL!
Re: Why Do Black Women Alway? by femmy2010(m): 11:11am On Oct 29, 2010
It is society and culture influenced.
Why cant the white be like us,Baby pack your bags and leave?
grin
Re: Why Do Black Women Alway? by nellaluv(f): 11:27am On Oct 29, 2010
You wan die?
African men can copy most of the things the western world does, but to be treated like a sissy, like carrying her handbag or pushing the trolley(nt many would do that), not to talk of saying "steeze, don't bother coming home tonight" , all na story.

The problem is not many African women contribute financially to family development, they believe its the man's responsibility. African mentality.
Re: Why Do Black Women Alway? by 190: 11:45am On Oct 29, 2010
english sef some people cannot speak,

a white woman will said!! mschewww!!
Re: Why Do Black Women Alway? by nellaluv(f): 11:50am On Oct 29, 2010
190, this one u're displaying ur gay side hope all is well. What's with the pink font tongue
Re: Why Do Black Women Alway? by 190: 11:54am On Oct 29, 2010
^^
cos i would soon marry you thats why im trying 2 act lady-ily!!
Re: Why Do Black Women Alway? by Omolola1(f): 12:22pm On Oct 29, 2010
@ Topic

Because she is BLACK
and BLACK THINGS ARE EXPENSIVE tongue
Re: Why Do Black Women Alway? by nellaluv(f): 12:42pm On Oct 29, 2010
190:

^^
cos i would soon marry you thats why im trying 2 act lady-ily!!

yea, is that so? undecided
on a serious note, ur font color is really annoying. . grin
Re: Why Do Black Women Alway? by 190: 12:49pm On Oct 29, 2010
^^

Kiss me and i would change!!
Re: Why Do Black Women Alway? by nellaluv(f): 1:09pm On Oct 29, 2010

how do u feel? grin
Re: Why Do Black Women Alway? by md4real(m): 1:57pm On Oct 29, 2010
joseph001:

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

keeping on dreaming,
Re: Why Do Black Women Alway? by daduke2k(m): 2:21pm On Oct 29, 2010
if its realy true that ur mum is a lawyer , then she doesnt teach u the right english words. did u finish primary school?
Re: Why Do Black Women Alway? by Omolola1(f): 2:26pm On Oct 29, 2010
rotflmao
Re: Why Do Black Women Alway? by 190: 3:27pm On Oct 29, 2010
nellaluv:

how do u feel? grin

better,

now can we have sex!!
Re: Why Do Black Women Alway? by nellaluv(f): 8:46am On Oct 30, 2010
190:

better,

now can we have intimacy!!

screw you!!!
Re: Why Do Black Women Alway? by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 30, 2010
Poster,u are joking.send me pack out of the house i use my money in building? U can't be serious.
Re: Why Do Black Women Alway? by MrBones2(m): 11:11am On Oct 30, 2010
[size=14pt] Oya poster packing out of this site, sorry packed out, ooom! Packest out, anyway i now understand y u made several grammatical blunders, ENGLISH HARD O!

And pls cut down on ur daily intake of foreign movies and arrange for extra classes on english, i night be of help **winks** wink wink
[/size]
Re: Why Do Black Women Alway? by GL(f): 11:25am On Oct 30, 2010
i don't think that can work in nigeria, since the man is in many cases the sole breadwinner. that's why women need to be somewhat independent financially.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of This Statement? / I Am A Playa And Proud Of It / I Had Sex With Five Dogs, 18 Years Old Boy Tells Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.