Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,470 members, 7,781,367 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:16 PM

I Want To Learn Graphic Design And 3d Animation - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Want To Learn Graphic Design And 3d Animation (2547 Views)

Freelance Architectural visualisation 2D and 3D / Learn Graphic Design For FREE / I Want To Learn Graphic Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn Graphic Design And 3d Animation by Waxcom: 1:40am On Oct 29, 2010
I need somebody who can teach me graphic design and 3D Animation. Not for free. I have just 1 month to learn it, which means the person must not be too busy within that period. Any interested person should send me the cost and how to go about it to my mail. Globalwax@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: I Want To Learn Graphic Design And 3d Animation by wise3g(m): 4:47am On Oct 29, 2010
MSN: sogophone3@hotmail.com
Email: sogophone5@gmail.com

wholesale cellphone,laptop,and electronics.
Free Shipping!! Fast delivery!!
Re: I Want To Learn Graphic Design And 3d Animation by damaroy: 2:14pm On Mar 25, 2011
Guys interested in learning 3d can check out weekly video tutorials from www.damaroyworkshop.com.
Re: I Want To Learn Graphic Design And 3d Animation by teewhye(m): 1:00pm On Apr 08, 2011
send us a mail on timeline-mw.com or call 07040646376 and we'll get back to you promptly
regards

www.timeline-mw.com
Re: I Want To Learn Graphic Design And 3d Animation by onetimepro(m): 11:11am On Apr 20, 2011
I need somebody who can teach
me graphic design and 3D
Animation. Not for free. I have
just 1 month to learn it, which
means the person must not be
too busy within that period. Any
interested person should send
me the cost and how to go about
it to my mail, fisola2007@gmail.com or call me on 08034276805

(1) (Reply)

Canon Cameras At Affordable Prices Click To View. / Teamleo's Beach Party Design: / Where To Learn Graphic And Web Designing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.