Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

I Am A Thoroughbred Yoruba Man – Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am A Thoroughbred Yoruba Man – Obasanjo (12692 Views)

"I Am Full Convinced That President Buhari Is The Right Man" - Obasanjo / Gen. Muhammadu Is An Upright Man - OBASANJO (my Watch) / I’m A Thorough-bred Yoruba Man – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Thoroughbred Yoruba Man – Obasanjo by chyz1: 6:01am On Oct 29, 2010
[size=18pt]I’m a thorough-bred Yoruba man – Obasanjo[/size]
News Oct 29, 2010

From left: Chief Obafemi Olopade, OFR, Chairman at the occasion; former President of Ghana, Mr. John Kuffour; Abyna-Ansaa Adjei, author; former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo; Mrs. Bola Obasanjo; former Governor of Jigawa State, and Senator Ibrahim Saminu Turaki, representing the Senate President, at the presentation of the book 'Baba's Story: Nigeria is 50' , authored by Abyna Ansaa Adjei, in Lagos, yesterday. Photo: Lamidi Bamidele.

By Clifford Ndujihe, Deputy Political Editor

MY father, who was by every measure, the most successful farmer in the village and in the Ibogun area, was a proud Yoruba man and he told me about Oduduwa, the founder of the Yoruba nation.

Papa had heard this story from his own father, Baba Alarobo, who had heard it from his father, Baba Elesin. Papa said this story had been told for hundreds of years in our family in this ‘father-to-son’ way. Although, my father never stopped teaching us Yoruba culture, proverbs and tradition, he made us also respect the language, the culture, traditions and way of life of other people living in the village.

FOR the first time since some Yoruba leaders alleged in 2007 that his biological father was not a Yoruba man, immediate past President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, has opened up on the matter.

Following comments ahead the 2007 polls, that the South-West, through Obasanjo had held power for eight years and as such should not expect power until 40 years later when the other five zones would have tasted power, some Yoruba leaders alleged that Obasanjo was biologically an Igbo man.

According to them, Obasanjo’s father was Onyekwelu from Onitsha in Anambra State and so his reign should be viewed as an Igbo reign.Unlike Obasanjo, he did not react to the allegation.

However, he has done so in an unusual manner via a book on him entitled: Baba’s Story: Nigeria is 50,” authored by a Ghanaian, Abyna-Ansaa Adjei. The book was presented, yesterday, in Lagos.

Political history of Nigeria

Obasanjo, in the 207-paragraph book, traced his ancestry and the political history of Nigeria.
Speaking on his childhood, and growing up days, he said on page nine of the book: “I was born in a village called Ibogun-Olaogun in what was then Abeokuta Province and which is today part of Ifo Local Government Area in Ogun State.

This village is only 30 kilometres from Abeokuta. As a child, I lived in Ibogun-Olaogun with my parents and my younger sister, Oluwola. Our childhood was a simple one spent in a typical Nigerian farming settlement. Our village had less than 50 huts built with mud walls and mostly thatched roofs and the only jobs at the time were farming or petty trading in farm products.

“By age five, I had started going to the farm with Papa and that was when he began to teach me about the history, culture and traditions of my ancestors and our land. Our village, though small, was composed of other ethnic groups such as Itsekiri, Urhobo, Igbira, Hausa, Igbo and Ijaw who were also either petty traders or farm hands. My father, who was by every measure, the most successful farmer in the village and in the Ibogun area, was a proud Yoruba man and he told me about Oduduwa, the founder of the Yoruba nation.

“Papa had heard this story from his own father, Baba Alarobo, who had heard it from his father, Baba Elesin. Papa said this story had been told for hundreds of years in our family in this ‘father-to-son’ way. Although, my father never stopped teaching us Yoruba culture, proverbs and tradition, he made us also respect the language, the culture, traditions and way of life of other people living in the village.”

With these words, Obasanjo has replied his opponents.

Also quoting from the book Obasanjo also said: “Let me tell you more of what I learned about the Yoruba history. Oduduwa was the eldest son of King Lamurudu of Mecca in Saudi Arabia. Mecca is the centre of the Islamic world. Oduduwa worshipped idols instead of practising Islam.

The elders of Mecca were very unhappy about this. There was a fight and King Lamurudu was killed and so Oduduwa and his men had to leave Mecca, making their way west.

“For ninety days and nights they travelled looking for a new settlement. They finally stopped somewhere, in what is present-day Nigeria, and built a town called Ile- Ife.

“My cousin, Taiwo, told me another story about the Yorubas that his grandpa, my Great Uncle Adebayo, had shared with him. This story regarded Oduduwa as son of Olodumare, the Yoruba creator-god. Olodumare had sent Oduduwa to earth to create dry land over the water and, by so doing, founded Ile-Ife. It is, therefore, no surprise that many Yorubas regard Ife as the centre of creation and the cradle of civilization.

“Oduduwa’s eldest son was called Okanbi. Okanbi had seven children who became the pillars of the Yoruba nation. Okanbi’s third child became King of Benin. When Okanbi died, his older children got the lion’s share of what their father left. Cattle, wives, money, royal beads and the crown were quickly shared. His youngest son, Oranyan, was given only bare land.

“However, Oranyan soon became the richest amongst his siblings. This happened because to get any land to build or farm, the older siblings had to part with their ‘riches’ of animals, servants, money or royal beads. Oranyan then founded Oyo and became its first King. Today, if you visit Ile-Ife, there is a stone pillar marking where this great son of Yoruba is buried. This pillar is called the staff of Oranyan.

Other ethnic groups

“My father made sure he taught me about other ethnic groups in Nigeria. My childhood friend, Adamu, with whom I played all my childhood pranks, was Hausa. His grandfather, Papa Buba, had moved from a place in the North called Kebbi to settle in our village, long before I was born.

Oduduwa is to the Yoruba what Bayajida is to the Hausa and Daura in Katsina State is their origin. Chukwu was my other childhood friend in the village. He was an Igbo, the son of Papa Nkechi. Papa Nkechi was a palmwine tapper in addition to being a farmer.

“The Igbo people make up one of the largest ethnic groups in Nigeria. My father told me the story of how the Igbos came to settle in Igboland. The divine King, Eri, is said to be the godfather of the Igbo civilization. He was sent down to earth by God who, in the Igbo language, is called Chukwu.

When he got to earth, it was watery and swampy. There was no dry place to set his feet, so Eri told Chukwu he had had a very rough landing and, as such, had settled on top of an anthill. Chukwu sent a blacksmith armed with fire and charcoal to dry the earth. Eri then settled in the middle of Anambra valley.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/10/i%E2%80%99m-a-thorough-bred-yoruba-man-obasanjo/
Re: I Am A Thoroughbred Yoruba Man – Obasanjo by kettykin: 7:33am On Oct 29, 2010
lies and lies retold will often be construed as the truth:
OBj i can only see from this story that you father taught you lies and made you a liar
Re: I Am A Thoroughbred Yoruba Man – Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 29, 2010
Following comments ahead the 2007 polls, that the South-West, through Obasanjo had held power for eight years and as such should not expect power until 40 years later when the other five zones would have tasted power, some Yoruba leaders alleged that Obasanjo was biologically an Igbo man.

According to them, Obasanjo’s father was Onyekwelu from Onitsha in Anambra State and so his reign should be viewed as an Igbo reign.Unlike Obasanjo, he did not react to the allegation
grin
Hey, I'm just hearing this for the first time. Na wa o.I now agree that if you want to know your history or teh history of your lineage, join politics and seek elective post.
Re: I Am A Thoroughbred Yoruba Man – Obasanjo by chosen04(f): 8:10am On Oct 29, 2010
Jarus:

grin
Hey, I'm just hearing this for the first time. Na wa o.I now agree that if you want to know your history or teh history of your lineage, join politics and seek elective post.

Jarus, so where were you when the story in the link below was making headlines?

http://thewestandothers..com/2007/06/can-you-spot-difference-2.html
Re: I Am A Thoroughbred Yoruba Man – Obasanjo by 1025: 9:13am On Oct 29, 2010
pls for the interest of national peace, let no one relate obsanjo to the igbos.
i know why i used the word pls. a national disgrace who is so shameless as to sleep with his daughter inlaw can never be linked to the igbos.
if at this age, this type of man is not making ways for his children, then he has to be observed closely.
at his age, he is surposed to be retired and enjoy whatever he has laboured for making chance for the growth of his children not trying to be everywhere at the same time.
is he born to suffer or is he coursed?
Re: I Am A Thoroughbred Yoruba Man – Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 29, 2010
chosen04:

Jarus, so where were you when the story in the link below was making headlines?

http://thewestandothers..com/2007/06/can-you-spot-difference-2.html
June 2007? Oh, this is what NYSC did to me? I dey bush that time serving my country . . .and my mouth
Re: I Am A Thoroughbred Yoruba Man – Obasanjo by jason12345: 9:59am On Oct 29, 2010
OBJ was igbo!!! shocked. we yorubas demand another 8 yrs of presidency grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am A Thoroughbred Yoruba Man – Obasanjo by excanny: 11:37am On Oct 29, 2010
Following comments ahead the
2007 polls, that the South-West,
through Obasanjo had held
power for eight years and as
such should not expect power
until 40 years later when the
other five zones would have
tasted power, some Yoruba
leaders alleged that Obasanjo
was biologically an Igbo man.

^^^lol

It's like these Yoruba folks are begining to see the Igbos as their mortal rivals as before the War. It seems the temporary advantage sustained after the Civil War has almost faded away.

Why dont they get industrious and stop portraying JEALOUSY?
Re: I Am A Thoroughbred Yoruba Man – Obasanjo by tpia5: 1:52pm On Oct 29, 2010
that resemblance is too much.

anyway,

Baba’s Story: Nigeria is 50,” authored by a Ghanaian, Abyna-Ansaa Adjei

interesting.

every non-nigerian wants to take over the country thanks to nigerians.
Re: I Am A Thoroughbred Yoruba Man – Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 29, 2010
This is amusing
Re: I Am A Thoroughbred Yoruba Man – Obasanjo by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 29, 2010
omo, this is interesting o
last thing I can imagine, given Baba's proverbial skills and adroitness in Yoruba language and culture.
Re: I Am A Thoroughbred Yoruba Man – Obasanjo by olafolarin(m): 3:23pm On Oct 29, 2010
That explains why he won in all SE states in 1999 and lost all SW states including his "claimed" ward.
Ndigbo afterall supported one of their own.
Re: I Am A Thoroughbred Yoruba Man – Obasanjo by udezue(m): 3:30pm On Oct 29, 2010
Biko Obasanjo is correct Yoruba not Igbo.

TUFIA!!!
Re: I Am A Thoroughbred Yoruba Man – Obasanjo by excanny: 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2010
olafolarin:

That explains why he won in all SE states in 1999 and lost all SW states including his "claimed" ward.
Ndigbo afterall supported one of their own.

Then why did the SW allow him to win all their states in 2003? You people should keep your abandoned property instead of looking for where to offload him.
Re: I Am A Thoroughbred Yoruba Man – Obasanjo by 9icest: 4:29pm On Oct 29, 2010
Complete disgrace to Yoruba. I wonder the Igbos like him though. I was hoping they shipped in the Bazuka to blow this man away.
Anyways, I am sure God is keeping him alive for a big pay back. Baba will go back to Jail. Amen!
Re: I Am A Thoroughbred Yoruba Man – Obasanjo by EzeUche0(m): 4:42pm On Oct 29, 2010
Original post deleted.
Re: I Am A Thoroughbred Yoruba Man – Obasanjo by naijaking1: 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2010
Even if papa Nkechi missed his door one night and ended up with mama Olusegun, instead of mama Nkechi, OBJ will still claim to be Yoruba.
Most African lineage if strictly paternal, especially in the absence of DNA technology.
He would still answer the last name of mama Olusegun's husband, and not that of mama Nkechi's husband.
Re: I Am A Thoroughbred Yoruba Man – Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 29, 2010
EzeUche0:

Yoruba elders trying to say that his father was an Igbo man. That is pure foolishness.

Just look at OBJ, his face looks like a Yoruba man. No Igbo man produces such looks. We have good genes o! Only a Yoruba can produce such [b]UGLINESS. [/b]

Last time I checked, Obasanjo is a Yoruba name, not Igbo name. Yorubas need to start claiming this buffoon. lol

Oh really? And your redish bush baby eyes were derived from what specie?
Re: I Am A Thoroughbred Yoruba Man – Obasanjo by EzeUche0(m): 9:13pm On Oct 29, 2010
Aigbofa:

Oh really? And your redish bush baby eyes were derived from what specie?

Better than the mountain gorillas that I see walking around in the south-west. Envious of the finer races such as the Ndi Igbo and Hausa-Fulani.
Re: I Am A Thoroughbred Yoruba Man – Obasanjo by kaypumpin2(m): 9:21pm On Oct 29, 2010
Seriously now,the rife tribalism i witness here on NL,is it a form of joke or peeps are for real?
Re: I Am A Thoroughbred Yoruba Man – Obasanjo by Katsumoto: 9:51pm On Oct 29, 2010
excanny:

Then why did the SW allow him to win all their states in 2003? You people should keep your abandoned property instead of looking for where to offload him.

OBJ rigging PDP into office in the SW only shows OBJ's loyalty to PDP and not to Yoruba people. Afterall, the people who got elected were Yoruba and OBJ did not rig into office, Yoruba sons in Yobe, Jigawa, Enugu or any other non-Yoruba states. Think about it some more.
Re: I Am A Thoroughbred Yoruba Man – Obasanjo by Onlytruth(m): 10:14pm On Oct 29, 2010
Obasanjo is a thoroughbred Yoruba man. Apart from his looks, his CHARACTER says more about his genetic makeup.
Actually, the man is a TYPICAL Yoruba man. lmao! grin

Folks are trying to offload him somewhere else.
Re: I Am A Thoroughbred Yoruba Man – Obasanjo by excanny: 10:33pm On Oct 29, 2010
The Onyekwelu family should just come out with the true picture of the innocent Igwe(Joseph Okwudili Onyekwelu) to rebutt this callous LIE heaped on their father by these so-called Yoruba elders. 

The two photos are that of the same Olusegun Obasanjo. This is a crafty plot by the Yorubas to get a shot at the presidency before their expected 40-years' waiting period. Sorry to say, it's not gonna work.

Onlytruth You be Onitsha-bred dude. Na you suppose run background check to bust these LIARS. I have a feeling you schooled with some of the Igwe's kids.
Re: I Am A Thoroughbred Yoruba Man – Obasanjo by Onlytruth(m): 11:49pm On Oct 29, 2010
excanny:

The[b] Onyejekwe[/b] family should just come out with the true picture of the innocent Igwe(Joseph Okwudili Onyejekwe) to rebutt this callous LIE heaped on their father by these so-called Yoruba elders. 

The two photos are that of the same Olusegun Obasanjo. This is a crafty plot by the Yorubas to get a shot at the presidency before their expected 40-years' waiting period. Sorry to say, it's not gonna work.

Onlytruth You be Onitsha-bred dude. Na you suppose run background check to bust these LIARS. I have a feeling you schooled with some of the Igwe's kids.

grin grin grin grin

chyz1:

[size=18pt]I’m a thorough-bred Yoruba man – Obasanjo[/size]
News Oct 29, 2010

According to them, Obasanjo’s father was Onyekwelu from Onitsha in Anambra State and so his reign should be viewed as an Igbo reign.Unlike Obasanjo, he did not react to the allegation.

I will send errand to "Enu Onicha" tomorrow.
I hope the Onyekwelu family won't mind being "ousted".  grin grin

On a serious note, there is NO WAY Obasanjo is Igbo. All you need to do is check out his actions.

His first moment of trial was when Murtala Muhammed was killed in a coup in 1976. He ran away and hid himself until Shehu Musa Yar Adua (late president's senior brother) reassured him of his safety. He sat on the edge till he handed over to Shagari in 1979.
Next was after he became president again in 1999. He basically OVERHAULED (over-killed) the military out of fear. And while he was at it, he kept traveling out of the country. He was testing the boys to be sure he was safe!  grin grin He figured that if a coup would happen, it better happen while he was safely out of the country.  grin NONE happened of course.  undecided
Notice that he never picked on strong opponents. He always picked on powerless folks (Odi, Zaki Biam, MASSOB), and while at it, he insulted them openly.  grin Another trait.  MEND on the other hand grew strongest under him. He figured he could settle MEND by installing Jonathan, instead of facing them in battle he may lose.

In fact I became convinced that the north had finally lost power when Obasanjo openly endorsed Jonathan. He knew that nothing would happen. cool

I have to say this, but Yoruba folks don't EVER pick on strong opponents. If they must pick on one, they first weaken the opponent first. That is why they never fought Abacha for all his evils against them. The man remained strong till death. OBJ was in jail and did nothing too. They fought against Biafra because they knew that Biafra was not in a position to win. That is the same reason why the British and some minorities fought against Biafra. If Biafra was well armed, the Yoruba would not have fought against Biafra. They just won't, 'cos they'd lose and they can't have that.  That is also why Awolowo supported using starvation as a weapon against Biafra. He figured that if Biafrans fed themselves well, they would be strong and stand a chance of winning. The next thing was after the war. Awolowo figured that if he allowed Igbos to retrieve their money from banks, they would be too strong to stop from rising again. So he stole their money and gave them 20 pounds instead. Weaken your enemy first, then attack! Almost like AIDS. undecided undecided

This is where Ndigbo can learn a few lessons from Yorubas. We Igbo fight even the strongest enemy without thinking about our chance of winning. A dead lion is worse than a living dog. So we can learn SOME of that. cool
Re: I Am A Thoroughbred Yoruba Man – Obasanjo by Katsumoto: 12:09am On Oct 30, 2010
Onlytruth:

grin grin grin grin

I will send errand to "Enu Onicha" tomorrow.
I hope the Onyekwelu family won't mind being "ousted".  grin grin

On a serious note, there is NO WAY Obasanjo is Igbo. All you need to do is check out his actions.

His first moment of trial was when Murtala Muhammed was killed in a coup in 1976. He ran away and hid himself until Shehu Musa Yar Adua (late president's senior brother) reassured him of his safety. He sat on the edge till he handed over to Shagari in 1979.
Next was after he became president again in 1999. He basically OVERHAULED (over-killed) the military out of fear. And while he was at it, he kept traveling out of the country. He was testing the boys to be sure he was safe!  grin grin He figured that if a coup would happen, it better happen while he was safely out of the country.  grin NONE happened of course.  undecided
Notice that he never picked on strong opponents. He always picked on powerless folks (Odi, Zaki Biam, MASSOB), and while at it, he insulted them openly.  grin Another trait.  MEND on the other hand grew strongest under him. He figured he could settle MEND by installing Jonathan, instead of facing them in battle he may lose.

In fact I became convinced that the north had finally lost power when Obasanjo openly endorsed Jonathan. He knew that nothing would happen. cool

I have to say this, but Yoruba folks don't EVER pick on strong opponents. If they must pick on one, they first weaken the opponent first. That is why they never fought Abacha for all his evils against them. The man remained strong till death. OBJ was in jail and did nothing too. They fought against Biafra because they knew that Biafra was not in a position to win. That is the same reason why the British and some minorities fought against Biafra. If Biafra was well armed, the Yoruba would not have fought against Biafra. They just won't, 'cos they'd lose and they can't have that.  That is also why Awolowo supported using starvation as a weapon against Biafra. He figured that if Biafrans fed themselves well, they would be strong and stand a chance of winning. The next thing was after the war. Awolowo figured that if he allowed Igbos to retrieve their money from banks, they would be too strong to stop from rising again. So he stole their money and gave them 20 pounds instead. Weaken your enemy first, then attack! Almost like AIDS.  undecided undecided

This is where Ndigbo can learn a few lessons from Yorubas. We Igbo fight even the strongest enemy without thinking about our chance of winning. A dead lion is worse than a living dog. So we can learn SOME of that. cool

Don't you ever get tired of being nothing more than a forking tribal bigot? Aren't you able to have intelligent debates without getting into a tirade against Yoruba people or other non-Igbo people? Clearly something is eating you deep. The funny thing is you type these longs essays that are just filled with conjecture and crap. Why don't your posts ever have any facts in them?
Re: I Am A Thoroughbred Yoruba Man – Obasanjo by excanny: 12:12am On Oct 30, 2010
@ Onlytruth

Thanks bro for the correction. I've replaced it with the right name. My bad!

I hope they come up with a more smarter COCK-AND-BULL story next time. OBJ has never been and CAN NOT display the attributes of an Igbo man, because he isn't. Blood is thicker than water. Let the Yoruba elders go and do their research hard enough. OBJ's type doesn't fit the Ndigbo description. Thanks.
Re: I Am A Thoroughbred Yoruba Man – Obasanjo by excanny: 12:19am On Oct 30, 2010
Katsumoto:

Don't you ever get tired of being nothing more than a forking tribal bigot? Aren't you able to have intelligent debates without getting into a tirade against Yoruba people or other non-Igbo people? Clearly something is eating you deep. The funny thing is you type these longs essays that are just filled with conjecture and crap. Why don't your posts ever have any facts in them?

Dude, the argument is about whether OBJ has an Igbo father or a Yoruba father. How do you expect the defence to go on without mentioning the name of these two? Are we trying to hide facts here or seeking for the facts?
Re: I Am A Thoroughbred Yoruba Man – Obasanjo by Onlytruth(m): 12:23am On Oct 30, 2010
excanny:

Dude, the argument is about whether OBJ has an Igbo father or a Yoruba father. How do you expect the defence to go on without mentioning the name of these two? Are we trying to hide facts here or seeking for the facts?

The guy is desperate to sell us the wind. We just won't buy it.  undecided
Character speaks more about a person than looks.
Re: I Am A Thoroughbred Yoruba Man – Obasanjo by Onlytruth(m): 12:28am On Oct 30, 2010
Katsumoto:

Guy, I don't expect you to agree. So stop.

@topic
The same character is why he thought he could kill off Igbo business through federal policy. He thought we'd quit if he tried hard. The same reason he tried to destabilize Anambra state using a local oaf called Chris Uba. He failed in all those, and today, we are moving forward by creating more international scale companies.
If Obasanjo is Igbo, then I am a blond German. undecided  cool
Re: I Am A Thoroughbred Yoruba Man – Obasanjo by Katsumoto: 12:29am On Oct 30, 2010
excanny:

What are you on about? What has Awo got to do with whether OBJ is Igbo or Yoruba? Was that post not filled with conjectural crap. OnlyTruth started to allude that OBJ's actions signify well known Yoruba cowardice. Is that a fact or an opinion? Why don't you post the facts and we can debate them? Until you or OnlyTruth do that, you are blowing hot air. It is only morons that make generalisations about a group of people. If you want to attack OBJ as a person, feel free to do that but to attempt to label all Yoruba people as cowards because of one or two people is imbecilic.
Re: I Am A Thoroughbred Yoruba Man – Obasanjo by Katsumoto: 12:38am On Oct 30, 2010
Onlytruth:

Guy, I don't expect you to agree. So stop.

Onlytruth:

The guy is desperate to sell us the wind. We just won't buy it. undecided
Character speaks more about a person than looks.

You don't expect me to agree that all Yoruba people are cowards because of the manner in which you have characterised OBJ? Give it a rest or the hate will eat you up. You can carry on your idiotic rants on the net. No Yoruba person gives a Bleep, at least not OBJ, because all your type can do is type jackshit on the net. You can't do fork all to any living thing. I have asked you before and I will ask you again, when are you going to get off your PC and do something about your hate for Yoruba people? Are you not the coward who spends 14 hours a day spreading hate and looking for idiots of like mind? When are you going to stop being a coward and take action?

I hope you are smart enough to pick up the coded message I am sending to you?
Re: I Am A Thoroughbred Yoruba Man – Obasanjo by Katsumoto: 12:43am On Oct 30, 2010
Is it not possible to have discussions in the politics section anymore without tribal bigots turning every discussion into a fight? Are some people so daft and shallow that, all they can do is attack other groups and tribes. No wonder more intelligent posters are being put off posting in this section.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport / Seun, Listen To The Voice Of [Biafra Supporters] / There’s No Ban On Food Importation, FG Replies Financial Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.