Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,530 members, 7,801,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Have You Prayed For Nigeria Today? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Prayed For Nigeria Today? (3375 Views)

What If The Early Church Had Prayed That Saul Should Die? / Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. / When Was The Last Time You Prayed For Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Prayed For Nigeria Today? by geerufus(m): 7:36pm On Oct 31, 2010
Me think the poster of this post is just simply one of the hypocrites around.
Let me ask him, WHAT IS WRONG WITH NIGERIA THAT U PRESCRIBED PRAYER AS THE SOLUTION?

We have a perfect atmosphere, arable land, countless untapped natural resources etc.
So u feel it is prayer dat would spur God to send angels to us to dig up these resources and turn them to money?

You feel it is prayer that would hoe the ground and plant crops for people to have food?

Prayer does not work like voodoo, nor is it a magical stuff if u stand akimbo without taking action.
Look, we have control over all these problems plaguing the polity, but we would just not do anything.

Nations like Haiti, Indonesia, Phillipines and others were natural disasters occur and wreck heavy damage with high human casualty figure need prayers for God to assuage their conditions.
They need prayers because they don't have control over these things, not us, we have control on our situation and can change things if we want to. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Have You Prayed For Nigeria Today? by beespak7(m): 2:18am On Nov 01, 2010
HAAA!! pray for naija even GOD self dey weep for naija cry cry cry grin grin grin
Re: Have You Prayed For Nigeria Today? by horror2000(m): 4:54am On Nov 01, 2010
Anyway, I still have hope in NIGERIA.
Re: Have You Prayed For Nigeria Today? by mabell: 10:47am On Nov 01, 2010
I pray for my country Nigeria, that righteousness prevail and sin a reproach.
I pray that the word of God is growing mightily and prevailing in the hearts of men
Men are embracing the gospel of Jesus and are coming to light
I declare peace in our nation
And for our leaders , i pray that they are led of the spirit of God, to make the right decisions at the right time ,in jesus name. amen
Re: Have You Prayed For Nigeria Today? by horror2000(m): 3:05am On Nov 02, 2010
All of us should have the right mind for our country Nigeria
Re: Have You Prayed For Nigeria Today? by Smi1(m): 12:44am On Nov 04, 2010
there is nothing like praying, Nigerians should start working towards amendment that's all we need, not praying to an imaginary man behind the cloud!
Re: Have You Prayed For Nigeria Today? by mabell: 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2010
Dear Father, i thank you for believers of christ all over.
I thank you for making us victors and overcomers in this life
Our faith in your word is our victory that overcomes every challenge that we may face and we'll continually keep our gaze on you, as you lead us in the triumphal procession of life, in Jesus name, Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Don’t Christians Name Their Male Children Ishmael? / Reflection/homily: Third (3rd) Sunday Of Lent Year C (march 3 2013) / Question For Jws And Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.