Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,985 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) (61898 Views)

This Pretty Italian Town Is Paying People €30,000 To Move There (Photos) / The Number Of Africans In The UAE Is More Than The Jobs Over There(photos) / Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 12, 2019
Stunningly beautiful Italian region offers newcomers €25,000 to move to one of its villages after all the young people moved away

In Italy, the underpopulated region of Molise will pay you €700 per month to move in
The only catch is that you'll have to set up a business there - but you won't need to earn much to eat well

Donato Toma, the president of Molise, said anyone willing to live in a village with fewer than 2,000 residents will be offered €700 per month for three years.

There are just two conditions: applicants must agree to run a business for at least five years, and they have to do it in a town with under 2000 inhabitants.

Molise is the region which has lost the most inhabitants in the country in the last five years.

More than 9000 people have moved away from the small mountainous region since 2014, leaving the population at around 305,000.

Of 136 towns in Molise, more than 100 have fewer than 2000 people living in them and six have fewer than 200, according to national statistic office Istat.

Not a single birth was registered in nine of its towns last year.

The scheme, to be launched this month, is designed to combat depopulation, which is a chronic problem in rural Italy, especially in the poorer south.

“We’re targeting the many people from Molise who live elsewhere and plan to come back home, but also non-Molisans who’d like a change of lifestyle and to enjoy the tranquillity and healthiness of our wonderful region,” Antonio Tedeschi, the regional councillor responsible for the idea, said.

He added that the region has set aside nearly €1 million to fund the scheme over 2019-20.

Applications will open via the region’s website on September 16, and will remain open for 60 days.

Applicants must commit to moving to Molise, getting a VAT number and running their business for at least five years – that’s two years after they stop receiving the grant.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7452505/amp/Italian-region-offers-newcomers-25-000-one-villages-young-people-moved.html

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) by decatalyst(m): 11:18am On Sep 12, 2019
Where are the SA returnees?

Finally, there is a home!

649 Likes 61 Shares

Re: Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) by huptin(m): 11:19am On Sep 12, 2019
If you take this offer now, ten years later Xenophobia will start!

93 Likes

Re: Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) by helinues: 11:20am On Sep 12, 2019
Are they not allowed to knack themselves Ni or the knacking no dey turned to belle?

That's abnormal oo.. When no war or plagues there

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 12, 2019
Nairalanders, make we leave English if you know say Buhari government no dey favour you. na opportunity be this. The village is far better than our village in Naija dem go still pay you grin

Lalasticlala kindly do the needful, Buharists might change their mind grin grin

My name is still Collins We Globe

Next report is my visit to Egypt

162 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) by Kingpee2(m): 11:26am On Sep 12, 2019
I hope it’s true,sounds too good to be true .

2 Likes

Re: Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) by Charleys: 11:36am On Sep 12, 2019
Edo no dey carry last

6 Likes

Re: Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) by omoharry(f): 11:40am On Sep 12, 2019
decatalyst:

come on!! try and be nice grin grin grin grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) by omoharry(f): 11:42am On Sep 12, 2019
what happened to the young locals there? Abi na only old people full there? this is very surprising though

3 Likes

Re: Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) by dnawah(m): 11:47am On Sep 12, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:
In Italy, the underpopulated region of Molise will pay you €700 per month to move in
The only catch is that you'll have to set up a business there - but you won't need to earn much to eat well

Donato Toma, the president of Molise, said anyone willing to live in a village with fewer than 2,000 residents will be offered €700 per month for three years.

There are just two conditions: applicants must agree to run a business for at least five years, and they have to do it in a town with under 2000 inhabitants.

Molise is the region which has lost the most inhabitants in the country in the last five years.

More than 9000 people have moved away from the small mountainous region since 2014, leaving the population at around 305,000.

Of 136 towns in Molise, more than 100 have fewer than 2000 people living in them and six have fewer than 200, according to national statistic office Istat.

Not a single birth was registered in nine of its towns last year.

The scheme, to be launched this month, is designed to combat depopulation, which is a chronic problem in rural Italy, especially in the poorer south.

“We’re targeting the many people from Molise who live elsewhere and plan to come back home, but also non-Molisans who’d like a change of lifestyle and to enjoy the tranquillity and healthiness of our wonderful region,” Antonio Tedeschi, the regional councillor responsible for the idea, said.

He added that the region has set aside nearly €1 million to fund the scheme over 2019-20.

Applications will open via the region’s website on September 16, and will remain open for 60 days.

Applicants must commit to moving to Molise, getting a VAT number and running their business for at least five years – that’s two years after they stop receiving the grant.

Source: https://mandynews.com/italian-region-of-molise-paying-people-%e2%82%a610m-to-move-there/
no be when we come make am,them come say make we go o!

13 Likes

Re: Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 12, 2019
dnawah:
no be when we come make am, them come say make we go o!

You are mad, bro grin grin grin

If una come invest full ground and get children full everywhere dem say make una japa grin

3 Likes

Re: Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 12, 2019
omoharry:
what happened to the young locals there? Abi na only old people full there? this is very surprising though

Like my village in Edo State almost all the youths don japa.

Na so e be for everywhere wink I visited one village in Bulgaria me self hail grin na only widow and old women I dey see

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) by IGBOSON1: 12:05pm On Sep 12, 2019
mike404:
I DOUBT IF HELINUES WOULD ABANDON HIS 30K MONTHLY STIPEND FOR THIS

Wicked! grin

23 Likes

Re: Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) by omoharry(f): 12:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:

Like my village in Edo State almost all the youths don japa.

Na so e be for everywhere wink I visited one village in Bulgaria me self hail grin na only widow and old women I dey see
kai!! if na naija, dem for say all the widows don kill their husband finishgrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2019
omoharry:
kai!! if na naija, dem for say all the widows don kill their husband finishgrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Travel changes our thinking grin

First, your prayer point will drop immediately you leave Nigeria.

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) by Generalwoodz(m): 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
You people should contribute money for me make me self japa enter Molise

21 Likes

Re: Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) by ctleurocollege: 1:53pm On Sep 12, 2019
grin grin grin. Italy? Lies

Want to study in Cyprus? click here
https://www.nairaland.com/5383879/study-south-cyprus
Re: Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) by bamasite(m): 1:53pm On Sep 12, 2019
I one!
Re: Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 12, 2019
What am I still doing in this country! Packing my bags

5 Likes

Re: Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) by YorubaKing: 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2019
Oya my fellow okoro pple, food don land

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) by banji1(m): 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
grin
My brothers and sisters, this is what we've all been waiting for. Shenghen visa here I come!

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) by ednut1(m): 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
Make earthquake no con finish person

7 Likes

Re: Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) by SniperSmurf(m): 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
They left out the part where they only need Italian speaking white people in the village.

Una too like Awuf!

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) by ipobarethieves: 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
wink cheesy osas,osayuwame,Ehis,osato,Osaze,Osarentin,Osubor,Edobor,osaro. legoo

5 Likes

Re: Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) by MiaB(f): 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
skukimania:

It's okay ooh! If it's such a wonderful place, I doubt the inhabitants and the Italians at large we run away from there. I think there is more they are not telling us about this Molise.

3 Likes

Re: Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2019
helinues:
Are they not allowed to knack themselves Ni or the knacking no dey turned to belle?

That's abnormal oo.. When no war or plagues there
Italians don't breed like we African migrants in fact, the Govt pays 1k euro to anyone who gets pregnant yet dem say dem no dey do. grin

19 Likes

Re: Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) by Authoreety: 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2019
How do I apply biko

Naija don tire me

2 Likes

Re: Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) by ikombe: 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2019
Do you want to feel better, have more energy and even add years to your life?

The health benefits of regular exercise and physical activity are hard to ignore. Everyone benefits from exercise, regardless of age, sex or physical ability.

Contact me for your Exercise & Gym equipment both Home and Commercial Use

Delivery Within Lagos. Waybill outside lagos.

1 Like

Re: Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) by frankmoney(m): 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2019
Ok
Re: Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2019
decatalyst:

this little man is lit

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) / Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) / 10 then And Now Photos Of famous Cities Showing How Much They’ve Changed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.