Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

I Would Have Loved For Neymar To Return To Barca - Messi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Would Have Loved For Neymar To Return To Barca - Messi (12768 Views)

Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca / Neymar's Move To Barca Is Now Officially OFF As He Has Agreed To Stay At PSG / Barcelona Launch £90m Transfer Bid Plus Two Players For Neymar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Have Loved For Neymar To Return To Barca - Messi by ogbiwa: 5:51am On Sep 13, 2019
Lionel Messi says he would have "loved" for Neymar to return to Barcelona as his arrival would have "increased our chances of achieving our objectives."

Neymar, 27, joined Paris St-Germain from Barcelona in 2017 for a world record fee of 222m euros (£200m).

"He was desperate to come back," Messi told
Spanish newspaper Sport. "I don't know if the club really tried or not."

Neymar scored 105 goals in 186 games for the Catalan club between 2013-2017, and has 51 goals in 58 games for PSG.

The Brazil international was repeatedly linked with a return to Barcelona during the transfer window, although it has been suggested that neither club was convinced that the other was committed to making a deal.

"I would have loved to have Neymar back," said Barcelona captain Messi, 32. "I understand those people who are against his return and it's understandable for what happened with 'Ney' and the way that he left.

"But thinking about it on a sporting level, I personally think Neymar is one of the best players in the world and having him in our squad would increase our chances of achieving our objectives."

Messi denied the Barcelona players asked the club to sign Neymar, adding: "We gave our opinions of whether it'd be good if he came or not but we never said they had to sign him."

Despite missing out on playing alongside the Brazilian again, Messi said he was "not disappointed", adding Barcelona have a "spectacular squad and can achieve everything without him."

The Argentine forward joined Barcelona in 2001 and his current contract expires in June 2021.

"My idea is to stay here for as long as I'm capable of playing at the required level and my body allows it," he added.

"This is my home. I don't plan on moving to anywhere else as long as we keep competing and winning."

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49673972

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Have Loved For Neymar To Return To Barca - Messi by JasonScoolari: 6:15am On Sep 13, 2019
Dear Flashh,

You see what we've been missing all these while?

Neymar is just like Seyi Makinde and we need him to govern Camp Nou state.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Would Have Loved For Neymar To Return To Barca - Messi by BroadStreetBull(m): 6:16am On Sep 13, 2019
Messi the Greatest Of All Time;

Football can't wait to have you back for the 2019/20 season.

22 Likes

Re: I Would Have Loved For Neymar To Return To Barca - Messi by bazzyblings: 6:17am On Sep 13, 2019
wink
Re: I Would Have Loved For Neymar To Return To Barca - Messi by nony43(m): 6:17am On Sep 13, 2019
You won't let him shine

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Loved For Neymar To Return To Barca - Messi by Lincoln275(m): 6:18am On Sep 13, 2019
So now?
Re: I Would Have Loved For Neymar To Return To Barca - Messi by Orissodiq: 6:19am On Sep 13, 2019
Dreaming of MSN days cheesy cheesycheesy
Re: I Would Have Loved For Neymar To Return To Barca - Messi by banji1(m): 6:20am On Sep 13, 2019
You guys don't need Neymar to do the job you've been doing spectacularly well already!

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Have Loved For Neymar To Return To Barca - Messi by durubennie(m): 6:21am On Sep 13, 2019
Any yet some ignorant mofos don't want neymar back at camp nou. They said we have dembele.
Just imagine MSN playing 2nd leg at Anfield.
I can bet my two balls that one or two goals would have been scored.

24 Likes

Re: I Would Have Loved For Neymar To Return To Barca - Messi by meeky007(m): 6:22am On Sep 13, 2019
make Una Bring Back Neymar Pls

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Loved For Neymar To Return To Barca - Messi by Teejayphillip(m): 6:22am On Sep 13, 2019
Killer squad....

But dat boy character no b am...

Messi u have Suarez and ANTHONY Griezema already nah... Unah wan give Madrid heartache?

Hazard form right now grin grin grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Would Have Loved For Neymar To Return To Barca - Messi by gideonvalor98(m): 6:22am On Sep 13, 2019
Keep calm all barcaristers, the Prince is coming back home afterall...I am so sure of this
Re: I Would Have Loved For Neymar To Return To Barca - Messi by gideonvalor98(m): 6:24am On Sep 13, 2019
Teejayphillip:
Killer squad....

But dat boy character no b am...

Messi u have Suarez and ANTHONY Griezema already nah... Unah wan give Madrid heartache?

Hazard form right now grin grin grin
Lol... grin grin shocked That's Mrs hazard

6 Likes

Re: I Would Have Loved For Neymar To Return To Barca - Messi by Iseoluwani: 6:26am On Sep 13, 2019
sakamaje

Rabbits available here call iseoluwani rabbits farm we deliver quality rabbits for pet for farm for meat we offer roasted and grilled rabbits for you Available for consultation and practical guiding. 08143412574
Re: I Would Have Loved For Neymar To Return To Barca - Messi by Sirmuel1(m): 6:27am On Sep 13, 2019
Get well soon Leo, we miss you on the pitch. smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Would Have Loved For Neymar To Return To Barca - Messi by Dozie32(m): 6:29am On Sep 13, 2019
As a full time Barcelona fan, I don't want Neymar back ooo. Instead Barça should sigh me.

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Loved For Neymar To Return To Barca - Messi by drips8(m): 6:31am On Sep 13, 2019
Maybe Neymar would play better wearing Barcelona colours
Re: I Would Have Loved For Neymar To Return To Barca - Messi by ofiko123(m): 6:32am On Sep 13, 2019
I don't think Barcelona needs neymar..he left when he shouldn't have left..they have Suarez and griezman, that is good enough for them..
Re: I Would Have Loved For Neymar To Return To Barca - Messi by m140(m): 6:32am On Sep 13, 2019
durubennie:
Any yet some ignorant mofos don't want neymar back at camp nou. They said we have dembele.
Just imagine MSN playing 2nd leg at Anfield.
I can bet my two balls that one or two goals would have been scored.
Even if they scored 10goals, it will be 14 -10 .... nothing they can do.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Have Loved For Neymar To Return To Barca - Messi by Sylraph1: 6:35am On Sep 13, 2019
Everyone even Neymar wants to return to Barca
But PSG wants to collect money for 10 plots of land only for Neymar

we already have MESSI,suarez,Greizeman and Dembele....
we are ok with That
Re: I Would Have Loved For Neymar To Return To Barca - Messi by educhigo: 6:37am On Sep 13, 2019
messi saying this after transfer window ended,why he didn't say that before transfer window,in other side of neymar he want to win Bal.do'r,because he can't win it in barcelona with messi that's why he went to psg to contest for the award..but he have seen that is not easy to win it in psg that's why he want to return to barcelona again

Re: I Would Have Loved For Neymar To Return To Barca - Messi by FamousMonk: 6:38am On Sep 13, 2019
Shut up Messi. Speak no more.. You are a GOAT.. I love you.

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Loved For Neymar To Return To Barca - Messi by vibbb: 6:39am On Sep 13, 2019
Sometimes I wonder y he left in the first plc. Now the nigga wanna come back but one thing is sure; his nightmare messi is still in the team.
Re: I Would Have Loved For Neymar To Return To Barca - Messi by FamousMonk: 6:40am On Sep 13, 2019
m140:

Even if they scored 10goals, it will be 14 -10 .... nothing they can do.
Shut your blind ears and deaf eyes you deformed miserable cretin..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Have Loved For Neymar To Return To Barca - Messi by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 13, 2019
so he could help you win UCL?

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Loved For Neymar To Return To Barca - Messi by OyiboPep: 6:42am On Sep 13, 2019
FamousMonk:

Shut your blind ears and deaf eyes you deformed miserable cretin..

Leave the nitwit, he doesn't know about away goal rule.
Re: I Would Have Loved For Neymar To Return To Barca - Messi by Stupendousme(m): 6:43am On Sep 13, 2019
Abeg we Barça fans should forget about the past and move on Neymar really insulted us the same way coutinho did for Liverpool. MSN is history, Messi too would be too very soon that's life. Younger players should be groomed.

What is the water challenge you're experiencing?
Smelly water, brown water due to the dissolved iron, unstable water that turns blackish after a while, hard water, algae infested water or water filled with disease causing microorganisms?
At Chrystal Consulting we have affordable, modern technology and custom made purification solutions and systems that can convert any kind of bad water into good quality.
Call or whatsapp a consultant 08126365070
Re: I Would Have Loved For Neymar To Return To Barca - Messi by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 13, 2019
ofiko123:
I don't think Barcelona needs neymar..he left when he shouldn't have left..they have Suarez and griezman, that is good enough for them..
Neymar won them their last UCL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fernando Torres Announces Retirement From Football / Lionel Messi Scores 400th La Liga Goals / Kano Pillars Wins Nigerian FA (aiteo) Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.