Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

What Programming Languages Pays The Most Cash? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Programming Languages Pays The Most Cash? (2415 Views)

Front or Back-End Programming Languages, Which Has A More Brighter Future? / What Programming Language Would You Want To Learn? / Help! How Do I Make My Website Have Two Different Languages? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Programming Languages Pays The Most Cash? by dee5(m): 3:25pm On Oct 29, 2010
am already versatile with php programming and am currently adding C++ to my programming knowledgebase
i will like to know which other languages pays better am looking to learn python and one other language which will
you guys suggest?
Re: What Programming Languages Pays The Most Cash? by yawatide(f): 3:33pm On Oct 29, 2010
Is there nothing to talk about that we now have to talk about pay per language?

Anywho, IMHO, it isn't how which pays the most but how much you can learn. You should also not look at programming because of the money you get but the satisfaction. Not to mention, it is quite possible that I can use my sweet tongue to get someone to pay me N1m for a 100% HTML website whereas you with all the languages you know can barely convince someone to pay you 10% of that.

Money isn't everything. Learn with an aim to increase your market value and not for the purpose of asking for more money each time you add another feather to your CV cap.

good luck!
Re: What Programming Languages Pays The Most Cash? by dee5(m): 3:45pm On Oct 29, 2010
@yawatide thanx nice comment but which languages would you recommend i learn next?
Re: What Programming Languages Pays The Most Cash? by yawatide(f): 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2010
Depends on whether you are an app developer or a web develper.

If former: java/jsp
If latter: html, css and javascript are a must
Re: What Programming Languages Pays The Most Cash? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 29, 2010
yawa has said it all, berra learn the facts mehn, tis not about the amount of langs that you know that determines what you make outta it
Re: What Programming Languages Pays The Most Cash? by Youngichou(m): 8:08pm On Oct 29, 2010
my guy na money you dey look for or na hobby u want
well python is good only that its rarely use in naija but as yawa said  your mouth fit make you collect plenty money
Re: What Programming Languages Pays The Most Cash? by DualCore1: 9:23pm On Oct 29, 2010
Its not the language its the coder.
Re: What Programming Languages Pays The Most Cash? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 29, 2010
It's not the language it's the client.

If na babe, you are done for. If na man, you go bill am wella!
Re: What Programming Languages Pays The Most Cash? by dee5(m): 10:30pm On Oct 29, 2010
thx to u all for the advice. @donpuzo can you xpantiate and make your point clearer pls?
Re: What Programming Languages Pays The Most Cash? by Jcomtech: 2:29am On Oct 30, 2010
All language are important to learn, but u have to be an expert on several.
<professional></professional>

(1) (Reply)

Start Sky Rocking your Traffic Like This - Join Tutorial The Class Free / What's The Best Web Hosting Provider In Nigeria / Top Fiverr Micro Job Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.