Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

She Kissed Me After Eating Human Parts,i Cant Stop Vomiting.beware Of Abia Babes - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / She Kissed Me After Eating Human Parts,i Cant Stop Vomiting.beware Of Abia Babes (5085 Views)

Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) / Ritualists With Human Parts At Iyana-Ilogbo Ogun State Caught Today (Photos) / Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Kissed Me After Eating Human Parts,i Cant Stop Vomiting.beware Of Abia Babes by castthem: 11:30pm On Oct 29, 2010
i met her a month ago,
today was our second outing after several plea
she asked me to come to a joint at umuahia in Abia state
little did i know that they sale human parts there
after she finished eating(i told her i cant eat there),
it was a little bit inner joint and it was (around 7pm today). we were like going deeper in romantic discussion,i asked her where exactly from Abia she is from, she said Ngwa
i cant help it when she came closer and we kissed deeply for like 5mins
unfortunately for me i saw my old friend when we were about to enter a bus
my friend took me aside
George did u eat here, he asked anxiously?
i said No
i asked why
he said they normally sale human parts as meat there
The only place people from NGWA eat a well prepared food
i cant stop vomiting. gush!
Re: She Kissed Me After Eating Human Parts,i Cant Stop Vomiting.beware Of Abia Babes by EzeUche0(m): 11:32pm On Oct 29, 2010
Ha ha ha! Those Ngwa people! shocked
Re: She Kissed Me After Eating Human Parts,i Cant Stop Vomiting.beware Of Abia Babes by castthem: 11:36pm On Oct 29, 2010
they continue to eat human beings
Re: She Kissed Me After Eating Human Parts,i Cant Stop Vomiting.beware Of Abia Babes by googles: 11:38pm On Oct 29, 2010
EzeUche0:

Ha ha ha! Those Ngwa people!  shocked

lol. . . I can tell u are from Ngwa  tongue

@OP

awww. . .poor you

killing pple to eat. . .dats just nasty
Re: She Kissed Me After Eating Human Parts,i Cant Stop Vomiting.beware Of Abia Babes by castthem: 11:43pm On Oct 29, 2010
solution pleazse
Re: She Kissed Me After Eating Human Parts,i Cant Stop Vomiting.beware Of Abia Babes by Dsense(m): 11:53pm On Oct 29, 2010
OP,
How was the taste tongue
Re: She Kissed Me After Eating Human Parts,i Cant Stop Vomiting.beware Of Abia Babes by Phate07(m): 12:07am On Oct 30, 2010

@Dsense, really crispy. tongue

Googles, u should stop selling your ganja to any person! Now see what it has done to this poor fella.
angry grin
Re: She Kissed Me After Eating Human Parts,i Cant Stop Vomiting.beware Of Abia Babes by googles: 12:11am On Oct 30, 2010
lol. . .I donts even knows the posters . . . hez prolly high on some man's batty meat grin
Re: She Kissed Me After Eating Human Parts,i Cant Stop Vomiting.beware Of Abia Babes by Phate07(m): 12:37am On Oct 30, 2010

grin grin
Most times i wonder what people gain by picking on Ngwa people?
Re: She Kissed Me After Eating Human Parts,i Cant Stop Vomiting.beware Of Abia Babes by Dsense(m): 12:38am On Oct 30, 2010
Phate07:

grin grin

Special poochie tongue
Re: She Kissed Me After Eating Human Parts,i Cant Stop Vomiting.beware Of Abia Babes by googles: 12:39am On Oct 30, 2010
Phate07:

grin grin

lol are yuh from Ngwa ni?
Re: She Kissed Me After Eating Human Parts,i Cant Stop Vomiting.beware Of Abia Babes by Phate07(m): 12:43am On Oct 30, 2010
D-sense:

Special poochie tongue

Dsense, i think you do eat human meat. tongue

googles:

lol are yuh from Ngwa ni?

Lol. No, but i know and feel their plight. wink
Re: She Kissed Me After Eating Human Parts,i Cant Stop Vomiting.beware Of Abia Babes by Dsense(m): 12:46am On Oct 30, 2010
Phate07:

[color=#550000][b]
Dsense, i think you do eat human meat. tongue

Ur head don hit floor grin
Re: She Kissed Me After Eating Human Parts,i Cant Stop Vomiting.beware Of Abia Babes by Phate07(m): 12:51am On Oct 30, 2010

Ok say the truth. cool Have you not eaten human meat before?
Re: She Kissed Me After Eating Human Parts,i Cant Stop Vomiting.beware Of Abia Babes by Dsense(m): 12:54am On Oct 30, 2010
I recalled we ate it together cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Kissed Me After Eating Human Parts,i Cant Stop Vomiting.beware Of Abia Babes by Freewilly(f): 12:56am On Oct 30, 2010
What evidence do you have that Igbos eat or deal in human parts. At least here we see your brother a fellow Yoruba man arrested for dealing and eating humans.

Human Parts Market In Lagos
« on: March 10, 2009, 09:40 AM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like other streets and markets, canvassers and touts hang around the place pitching for customers and mugus (gullible people). Though low in reputation,touts are an essential segment of this time – honoured market. Over the years, the place has come to be known as a place where any thing goes. And so, the touts come handy here.
They have their ears on the ground, and therefore know all the goings-on.
A week ago, our reporter posed as a juju priest who was in dire need of human body parts for urgent rituals. After about four hours of waiting and being passed from one “contact” to another, and played around like ping-pong, the reporter got a dealer who “booked” him. The rule here is, if you want a fresh human body part, you book and wait. If your order is for dry parts you get instant delivery.
But you must be an expert in human anatomy to decipher the parts you want from man’s closest animal relations – gorilla, chimpanzee and monkey.

But don’t jump to a hasty conclusion, there are genuine traders and honest businessmen and women at Jankara.They perhaps don’t even know that the place also habour a dark secret. A police post even looks over the place. A signpost calls it Oko Awo Police Post. An office on the counter there stared at our reporter angrily when he asked him if the police know about the wheeling and dealing in human body parts in the area: “What kind of question be this? I beg go, no be for here—o” the police officer retorted angrily.

Menumo
This expression when translated literally means “seal your lips” in Yoruba. The term is said in whisper and hushed tone — menu…mo .When you say the first syllable, you pause, look around to be sure there’s no third party or curiosity cat eaves dropping. When a deal is struck, you will be taken to some dank shanties and courtyard for your consignment.
The business is all about raw cash. A fresh human head has a street value of N250, 000. Fresh internal organs like heart, lung, kidney, and so on go for 500,000 a piece.
Other vital parts like manliness, womanliness and bosom costs N50,000 each.Fresh tongue is sold at N100,000.
Sunday Sun learnt when a tongue is “ritualized and jujufied” that it “works well” for traders and people who apply for visa to go abroad “when well prepared, no one go question you for embassy and even your working place”, a dealer whose alias is Baba Ibeji revealed.
Toe and finger, Sunday Sun further learnt are good for travelers and business people. “ The toe is for traveling without falling.
The finger is to make money. Any thing you touch turns to money”, Baba Ibeji said.
Fresh toe and finger goes for N50,000 each.

Even animals considered endangered species are not spared in Jankara. Herbalist beside the area’s butcher shop openly sell a wide range of animals. Imprisoned in wire-mesh cages are live animals like eagles, tortoise, chamellion, alligator and so on. A live eagle goes for N10,000.

Dead and dry one costsN500,000. Live Tortois costN5,000 while ordinary empty one is sold for N2,500.

Live chamelion costs N2,500. Dead and dry one goes for N2,000. The lizard-like creature, Sunday Sun learnt, is in demand by Advance Fee Fraudster —419. “When the thing is worked”, it means the more you look, the less you see, you will never caught,” one of the dealers who declined to give his name said.

The dealers know their terrain and the world they inhabit.They smell and sense danger in the air all the time. They are inclined to do business with you if you mention and have a prove of a regular Juju priest and customer. Even at this, they will still carry out a check on you. There’s no physical search. Under the pretex of “bringing your thing”, they will call your guarrantor and run a check on you. Any discovery of falsehood, they will cancel the deal and melt out of sight, leaving you to wait forever

Jankara might be the possible place where missing persons in Lagos resurface but reduced to faceless, liveless body parts. As though to corroborate this, the managing director of Lagos State waste Management Authority (LAWMAN), Mr Ola Oresanya told Sunday Sun in an interview that hardly a day passes in the city without street sweepers and refuse collectors picking dismembered corpses and body parts.
“The corpses and body parts may be the handwork of ritualist and hit-and-run drivers”, he said.
Meanwhile Sunday Sun learnt that the morgues in the city are brimming with unclaimed dcorpses.There’s no more land for mass burial. So cremnation is the only option,” the source said.

CREDITS:
http://odili.net/news/source/2009/feb/15/512.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

photo.jpg (15.06 KB, 192x250 )
Re: She Kissed Me After Eating Human Parts,i Cant Stop Vomiting.beware Of Abia Babes by Phate07(m): 1:00am On Oct 30, 2010

Ok. Its official! Dsense eats human meat!
angry
Re: She Kissed Me After Eating Human Parts,i Cant Stop Vomiting.beware Of Abia Babes by Nobody: 1:36am On Oct 30, 2010
@op sorry o. Go drink holy water
Re: She Kissed Me After Eating Human Parts,i Cant Stop Vomiting.beware Of Abia Babes by nijaprince: 2:00am On Oct 30, 2010
Is it everything that is posted on nairaland that you people believe?
How can you come to the internet in 2010 and tell us that there is a restaurant where human meat is sold and eaten? Does it have a special price or is it the same price with the normal meats because Idi Amin of Uganda really valued his very high! Your friend told you and you rushed to the internet to post it without any confirmation? If it was public knowledge that human flesh is sold there, how come the police have not yet arrested the restaurant owners or the community thrown them out? My friend, look for something else and post and stop painting any part of ibo land black.
Re: She Kissed Me After Eating Human Parts,i Cant Stop Vomiting.beware Of Abia Babes by kayc33(m): 2:06am On Oct 30, 2010
seems the poster just narrated the horrible dream he had last nite
Re: She Kissed Me After Eating Human Parts,i Cant Stop Vomiting.beware Of Abia Babes by ohaechesi(m): 4:14am On Oct 30, 2010
@poster

i have my reservation on this very topic. I grew up in Umuahia, as at then, it wasn't developped as it is today and never for once hear of a joint where human part are being sold. If u r sure of what u r saying, then mention the area. i will get the fact myself in less than 2 hours. i tell u what, i will sure put a stop to it single handedly, trust my network coverage
Re: She Kissed Me After Eating Human Parts,i Cant Stop Vomiting.beware Of Abia Babes by Nobody: 4:17am On Oct 30, 2010
cast.them:

i cant help it when she came closer and we kissed deeply for like 5mins
unfortunately for me i saw my old friend when we were about to enter a bus
my friend took me aside
George did u eat here, he asked anxiously?
i said No
i asked why
he said they normally sale human parts as meat there
The only place people from NGWA eat a well prepared food
i cant stop vomiting. gush!

Whether this is true or false, is still damn funny. grin
Re: She Kissed Me After Eating Human Parts,i Cant Stop Vomiting.beware Of Abia Babes by timascious: 7:38am On Oct 30, 2010
Well, no comments! The story and situation is dicey.I neither believe it nor rule it out a 100%.
Re: She Kissed Me After Eating Human Parts,i Cant Stop Vomiting.beware Of Abia Babes by bytes2tera: 8:04am On Oct 30, 2010
Re: She Kissed Me After Eating Human Parts,i Cant Stop Vomiting.beware Of Abia Babes by EzeUche0(m): 1:11pm On Oct 30, 2010
googles:

lol. . . I can tell u are from Ngwa  tongue

God forbid! angry

I am Aro Igbo. . . We share the same state as the Ngwa, but we are not one of the same.
Re: She Kissed Me After Eating Human Parts,i Cant Stop Vomiting.beware Of Abia Babes by excanny: 3:13pm On Nov 04, 2010
@ OP

God will punish you if you dont provide evidence or link for this rubbish you said about Ngwa? Do you know what you are doing? You are dragging the name of the largest Igbo clan into the mud for no just reason. Except you provide concrete proof of this, this curse will never leave you.

What is the name of that restaurant in Umuahia? Why not say it so that you can be exposed.

You base your allegation on what a friend told you. How did your friend know of it if he wasn't involved in it himself?
Re: She Kissed Me After Eating Human Parts,i Cant Stop Vomiting.beware Of Abia Babes by MaiSuya(m): 12:12am On Nov 05, 2010
EWWWWWW!!1 human parts? shocked shocked shocked

How utterly revolting!! angry angry
Re: She Kissed Me After Eating Human Parts,i Cant Stop Vomiting.beware Of Abia Babes by AloyEmeka5: 12:12am On Nov 05, 2010
Freewilly:

What evidence do you have that Igbos eat or deal in human parts. At least here we see your brother a fellow Yoruba man arrested for dealing and eating humans.

[size=14pt]How did you conclude that OP is Yoruba? [/size]
Re: She Kissed Me After Eating Human Parts,i Cant Stop Vomiting.beware Of Abia Babes by AloyEmeka5: 12:17am On Nov 05, 2010
rokiatu:

Whether this is true or false, is still damn funny. grin

I don't know what is funny about that story because it doesn't make sense. How is the 5-minute kissing related his friend who told him that the restaurant sells human parts?.
Re: She Kissed Me After Eating Human Parts,i Cant Stop Vomiting.beware Of Abia Babes by jason12345: 4:38am On Nov 10, 2010
na wa ooo!!!!! cry
Re: She Kissed Me After Eating Human Parts,i Cant Stop Vomiting.beware Of Abia Babes by nellaluv(f): 4:39am On Nov 14, 2010
Lol @ ritualized and jujufied cheesy
Re: She Kissed Me After Eating Human Parts,i Cant Stop Vomiting.beware Of Abia Babes by Pain(m): 1:41pm On Apr 10, 2012
I'm sure you are next on her menu. Has she ever "headed" u? Please confess. I bet you that act was a pre-sampling exercise. Ransack her house and I bet you will discover the spices amd condiments already mixed for your barbecue

(1) (Reply)

See The Aftermath Of The Emptied Covid19 Palliative Warehouse Discovered In Monk / 157 Children From Nigeria, Others Among 220 Rescued Human Trafficking Victims / George Floyd: SHOCKING! The Police Cop Who Arrested Floyd Is NIGERIAN (Photos)!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.