Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Aisha Alhassan Formally Decamps To PDP, Gives Reasons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Alhassan Formally Decamps To PDP, Gives Reasons (20846 Views)

Former DSP, Lasun Yusuf, Formally Decamps To PDP (Photos) / Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Resigns As Minister (Resignation Letter) / Aisha Alhassan Mobbed By Crowd In Taraba. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Aisha Alhassan Formally Decamps To PDP, Gives Reasons by HeWrites(m): 7:49pm On Sep 15, 2019
Mrs Aisha Jummai Alhassan has formally announced her defection to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) from the United Democratic Party (UDP), Igbere TV has learnt.

Daily Trust reports that Alhassan, popularly known as 'Mama Taraba', made the announcement during a stakeholders meeting of her former party, the UDP, on Sunday.

It said an opinion poll conducted by the UDP, indicates that majority of the party members across the 16 local government areas of the state agreed to decamp to the PDP.

According to the report, Mama Taraba had no choice but to accept the decision of the party (UDP) and join the PDP.

Alhassan, a former Minister of Women Affairs in President Muhammadu Buhari’s first term, contested for the Taraba State governorship election under her former party.

She had always expressed support for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate, whom she described as her political godfather.

While serving as minister, Alhassan caused a stir when she was caught on video saying she would support Atiku Abubakar presidential candidacy.

Igbere TV recalls that the former Minister had to resign amidst doubts over her political loyalty, ahead of the presidential polls.

http://igberetvnews.com/980219/breaking-aisha-decamps-to-pdp-give-reasons/

Re: Aisha Alhassan Formally Decamps To PDP, Gives Reasons by Elton01(m): 7:54pm On Sep 15, 2019
grin Ur head get Oil

Re: Aisha Alhassan Formally Decamps To PDP, Gives Reasons by Sunofgod(m): 10:13pm On Sep 15, 2019
Now politically irrelevant!

Farewell.....!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Alhassan Formally Decamps To PDP, Gives Reasons by snowland(m): 10:13pm On Sep 15, 2019
I saw it cumming. Since Atiku couldn't cum, someone else has to cum...Atikulators please don't quote me, ayam not philling pine...

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Alhassan Formally Decamps To PDP, Gives Reasons by brushesz: 10:13pm On Sep 15, 2019
Okay
Re: Aisha Alhassan Formally Decamps To PDP, Gives Reasons by Nwaotu10(m): 10:13pm On Sep 15, 2019
2TC
Re: Aisha Alhassan Formally Decamps To PDP, Gives Reasons by Risingblue008(m): 10:13pm On Sep 15, 2019
For how much?

Re: Aisha Alhassan Formally Decamps To PDP, Gives Reasons by StrikeBack(m): 10:14pm On Sep 15, 2019
When will all this dunderheads leading us DiE
Re: Aisha Alhassan Formally Decamps To PDP, Gives Reasons by Biritiko: 10:14pm On Sep 15, 2019
Arindin

Re: Aisha Alhassan Formally Decamps To PDP, Gives Reasons by superfitsez(m): 10:14pm On Sep 15, 2019
I'm not a political animal, so I ain't saying anything
Re: Aisha Alhassan Formally Decamps To PDP, Gives Reasons by Biritiko: 10:15pm On Sep 15, 2019
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
She has always been an Atiefku mole

Re: Aisha Alhassan Formally Decamps To PDP, Gives Reasons by TheAngry1: 10:15pm On Sep 15, 2019
Beware of people like this, especially those who have dined with Atiku.
One moment they are in party A, the next moment it's B.
When B is rocked, they move back to A, while leaving Moles behind in B.
When A crumbles, their moles make their entry back to B seamless...the stupidity never ends.

Unstable as water, they shall NEVER excel. If you doubt me, ask Atiku; he is still cumming.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Alhassan Formally Decamps To PDP, Gives Reasons by Obanaijacom: 10:15pm On Sep 15, 2019
All of una be the same strange bed fellows

Re: Aisha Alhassan Formally Decamps To PDP, Gives Reasons by prigoz(m): 10:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
Good step in right direction. Hater go and ...
Re: Aisha Alhassan Formally Decamps To PDP, Gives Reasons by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:17pm On Sep 15, 2019
I knw some APC members will be the first to comment and castigate this woman...I even bet you madam Lauretta Onochie will be the first to comment self

Re: Aisha Alhassan Formally Decamps To PDP, Gives Reasons by Lastorator: 10:17pm On Sep 15, 2019
Hmm
Re: Aisha Alhassan Formally Decamps To PDP, Gives Reasons by loadedvibes: 10:17pm On Sep 15, 2019
Ok it's about that time
Re: Aisha Alhassan Formally Decamps To PDP, Gives Reasons by mybestlove(m): 10:17pm On Sep 15, 2019
NIGERIA IS FAR BETTER WITH PDP THAN APC.

Put sentiments apart and you will agree with me

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Alhassan Formally Decamps To PDP, Gives Reasons by foxyemma: 10:17pm On Sep 15, 2019
Welcum
Re: Aisha Alhassan Formally Decamps To PDP, Gives Reasons by kolafolabi(m): 10:18pm On Sep 15, 2019
She has gone to meet her political mentor and god father, Atiku Abubakar
Re: Aisha Alhassan Formally Decamps To PDP, Gives Reasons by NwaOhafia: 10:18pm On Sep 15, 2019
This woman royalty is second to none. When you find a woman like this, bro don't even dream of leaving her

Re: Aisha Alhassan Formally Decamps To PDP, Gives Reasons by midolian(m): 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2019
snowland:
I saw it cumming. Since Atiku couldn't cum, someone else has to cum...Atikulators please don't quote me, ayam not philling pine...

Re: Aisha Alhassan Formally Decamps To PDP, Gives Reasons by CaptainMitch: 10:20pm On Sep 15, 2019
My lovely party, I will join you guys formally soon.
Re: Aisha Alhassan Formally Decamps To PDP, Gives Reasons by Sweetcollins: 10:21pm On Sep 15, 2019
All na hogwash selfish interest
Re: Aisha Alhassan Formally Decamps To PDP, Gives Reasons by picoba(m): 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2019

God put an end to this Government, severing is to much in the land.

Re: Aisha Alhassan Formally Decamps To PDP, Gives Reasons by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2019

I wish her well. Amidst the defeat she was still loyal

Loyalty, a word that El-rufai avoids like a plague

Nigerians, I wish us the very best!!!

Re: Aisha Alhassan Formally Decamps To PDP, Gives Reasons by renewable1(m): 10:26pm On Sep 15, 2019
Cool...

Get our 1kva complete solar combo for 140k only.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Aisha Alhassan Formally Decamps To PDP, Gives Reasons by faithfull18(f): 10:32pm On Sep 15, 2019
Okay.
Re: Aisha Alhassan Formally Decamps To PDP, Gives Reasons by Sheriman(m): 10:54pm On Sep 15, 2019
Bunch of useless Leaders jumping from one Political party to other.

The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) / Eunice Ebele Prays For David Lyon Of APC (Video) / Sen Tofowomo: Why Herdsmen In Ondo Forests Ignored Akeredolu’s Eviction Order