Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Any Good Business For A Married Woman? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Good Business For A Married Woman? (3327 Views)

Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander / I Have #20,000,000. I Need A Good Business Idea To Invest It / Which Good Business Can A Student Start With N25,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Good Business For A Married Woman? by mailmalc(m): 8:44pm On May 17, 2007
920,000naira (what Kind Of Business)?

Nairalanders!!!
What kind of very profitable business can a Married Woman in her early 40's do with a capital of 920,000naira (Nine Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira).

She is currently a school teacher and she has a first degree in Public Administration.

Please advise.
It may not be buying and selling
Re: Any Good Business For A Married Woman? by ogogoro: 3:55am On May 18, 2007
What sorts of things is she good at? What sort of things is she interested in? If she want to start something in her area of expertise, then I guess she would have to take into account the full cost of starting up. She would have to write up a business plan on which she puts down how she will appeal to customers and ways she will implement her services to run 2,3,4 years from now. One piece of advice - write everything down. From the cost of office paper to the cost of light bulbs - everything.
Re: Any Good Business For A Married Woman? by pmdaboh(f): 3:25pm On May 21, 2007
To me that depends on her passion. What does she like to do? What makes her happy? If she is going to go into business, it should be in an industry that she can envision herself getting up and happily going to every day! I believe only she can answer that for herself.

Best wishes!
Re: Any Good Business For A Married Woman? by Agboola1(m): 7:54pm On May 21, 2007
my candid suggestion is that she should start a school since she has been in this line. She can start with a creche or nursery school.
Re: Any Good Business For A Married Woman? by Nobody: 11:58am On May 22, 2007
she should stick to school stuff

she may consider Montessori style

i like the method especially when you consider nursery school

she should take some time off and understudy montessori method and eventually start her own nursery school.

Lots of parents need a place for their young kids to stay

(1) (Reply)

Best Place To Buy Your Clothes In Portharcourt / Dual Fuel/gas Carburetors For Generators Is Available @ 18k / How To Manage People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.