Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:25 PM

Beyonce Leads Bet Nominations - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Beyonce Leads Bet Nominations (755 Views)

Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners / Who Is Better: Beyonce Or Shakira / Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Leads Bet Nominations by derinsola(f): 9:03pm On May 17, 2007
Superstar Beyonce Knowles has landed six nominations at the 2007 Black Entertainment (BET) Awards, including Best Female R&B Artist and the Viewer's Choice Award.

Knowles is also nominated twice each for Best Collaboration, with boyfriend Jay-Z on both “Déjà vu” and “Upgrade U,” and Video of the Year, for “Irreplaceable” and her Shakira duet “Beautiful Liar.”

Jennifer Hudson, Ciara, Akon and Gnarls Barkley have secured three nominations apiece.

This year's Lifetime Achievement Award goes to Diana Ross, while Don Cheadle will be honored with the Humanitarian Award for his campaign highlighting genocide in the Darfur region of Sudan.

The 2007 BET Awards will be hosted by comedienne Mo'Nique and take place at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles on June 26.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I hope she wins atleast 4 four youat leastns.

http://www.hollywood.com/news/Beyonce_Leads_BET_Nominations/3696707

Re: Beyonce Leads Bet Nominations by luvhenry(m): 8:02am On May 18, 2007
why not goo on bee you are d best
Re: Beyonce Leads Bet Nominations by hype: 12:10pm On May 18, 2007
I wasn't expecting anything less from her. That girl is at the top of the game! I love you beeeee!

(1) (Reply)

I Need Mysic Colabo / Send Ur Songs To The Net For N5,000 Only Now! / The Best Nigerian Album So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.