Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Africa Robbed Of Miss World 2010 - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Africa Robbed Of Miss World 2010 (1764 Views)

‘king Of Instagram’s’ Robbed After Posting Pictures Of Fabulous Life-pics / M.I Has Been Robbed Of His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africa Robbed Of Miss World 2010 by Turiano(m): 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2010
Africa representative in the 6oth miss world in sanya irland in china miss botswana was robed of her tittle after the 3o second tuk wit the world,she was given the second position ahead of miss venezula who took 3rd position in the run 2wrds becoming the miss world 2010,it was a total debaco,wen i own miss nigeria did nt make it 2 the 25 top list.while on the other hand,miss u.s.a who carted away wit the ultimate price of becoming miss world 2010 was won in a platter of gold for in my own opinon she didn't merit it.so what's ur take on this.and the prestigeous award that was held live in the early hours of today.
Re: Africa Robbed Of Miss World 2010 by atampakoeg(f): 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2010
Why do you say she was robbed?

Must we always cry because we loose?
Re: Africa Robbed Of Miss World 2010 by dominique(f): 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2010
Gosh you need to express yourself more clearly. What do you mean by 'robbed'? Do you know what criteria the judges used to pick the winner? Its a competition and there's going to be only one winner. Its a huge achievement for anyone to make it to top 5.
Re: Africa Robbed Of Miss World 2010 by manmustwac(m): 12:25am On Nov 04, 2010
Miss usa always seems to be winning the miss world competition. Id like to know the public who voted for the winner (like i saw a few years ago) or was it the judges.
Re: Africa Robbed Of Miss World 2010 by favouredjb(f): 1:20pm On Nov 04, 2010
Usa doesn't always win,wat abt india or venezuela?

The african representative was very beautiful,but the judges must have der reasons for not picking her

(1) (Reply)

See The World Most Expensive Toilet Roll Made Of 22carat Gold / Obianuju Udeh, Dj Switch Wins Glo X Factor / Dbanj Denies Owning Mo-hits.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.