Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Cagliari Has Been Cleared Of Racist Chanting Towards Lukaku - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cagliari Has Been Cleared Of Racist Chanting Towards Lukaku (8438 Views)

Yves Bissouma Cleared Of Sexual Allegations Made Against Him Last October / Napoli's Supporters Chanting Osimhen's Name After His Late Goal Against Torino / Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cagliari Has Been Cleared Of Racist Chanting Towards Lukaku by ogbiwa: 11:06pm On Sep 17, 2019
Cagliari have been cleared of racist chanting towards Inter Milan striker Romelu Lukaku in a Serie A match.

Chants were aimed at Lukaku as he was about to take a penalty in a 2-1 victory at the Sardegna Arena.

But according to a sports judge acting on behalf of the league, there was not enough evidence for any sanctions.

The Sardinian club were, however, fined 5,000 euros for throwing plastic bottles on to the pitch away at Parma on Sunday.

The report admitted that chants, shouts and whistles were directed at Lukaku by Cagliari fans, but they were not enough in "size and perception" to bring about any form of punishment against the club and its supporters.

This is the third time that the club has been investigated for alleged racist abuse in the last two years after cases involving Moise Kean , the Italy forward now at Everton, and his then Juventus team-mate, France international Blaise Matuidi, but no action has been taken on each occasion.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49734088

Re: Cagliari Has Been Cleared Of Racist Chanting Towards Lukaku by Omojudy: 5:21am On Sep 18, 2019
Racism everywhere. Xenophobia today, racism tomorrow. I beg make them no come turn out lovely football into battle zones.

https://astrongnigerianwoman.com/2019/08/30/child-sexual-abuse-and-incest/

1 Like

Re: Cagliari Has Been Cleared Of Racist Chanting Towards Lukaku by FreeConCiencE: 5:21am On Sep 18, 2019
Hmm
Re: Cagliari Has Been Cleared Of Racist Chanting Towards Lukaku by Omojudy: 5:21am On Sep 18, 2019
Thank you Mr DJ for playing my song, Thank you ,Thank you, I have been waiting for long!

https://astrongnigerianwoman.com/2019/09/16/oga-president/
Re: Cagliari Has Been Cleared Of Racist Chanting Towards Lukaku by Crazeworld(m): 5:22am On Sep 18, 2019
Italians are racists

Meanwhile, I'm available for your online documents and Print-out Slips. Check my signature

5 Likes

Re: Cagliari Has Been Cleared Of Racist Chanting Towards Lukaku by starbright4real(m): 5:25am On Sep 18, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: Cagliari Has Been Cleared Of Racist Chanting Towards Lukaku by Lafortunado: 5:27am On Sep 18, 2019
Only an imb3cile would have expected a different outcome. Italians are racist and proud of it too.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cagliari Has Been Cleared Of Racist Chanting Towards Lukaku by anonimi: 5:27am On Sep 18, 2019
Crazeworld:
Italians are racists

Is racism different from being a divisive person and ethnic bigot

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6411492_buhariunity_jpege6b944865fd28349d890aa9f1f00fb23

16 Likes

Re: Cagliari Has Been Cleared Of Racist Chanting Towards Lukaku by dprice(m): 5:30am On Sep 18, 2019
totally confused set of people
Re: Cagliari Has Been Cleared Of Racist Chanting Towards Lukaku by eddybongo101: 5:34am On Sep 18, 2019
Players should begin to walk out of pitch, when there's a racist chant, that will send a strong message, since the legal system is technically encouraging racist abuse on d field of play.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cagliari Has Been Cleared Of Racist Chanting Towards Lukaku by Vieamie: 5:38am On Sep 18, 2019
Anytime a white man calls you a black monkey. Smile & return the favour with A WHITE PIG statement... period!
Everyone will be happy, trust me. No Time to vex, abeg

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cagliari Has Been Cleared Of Racist Chanting Towards Lukaku by NACE13: 5:56am On Sep 18, 2019
Even a black man in the west thinks Africans still live on trees, a particular country in African think they are better than the others in that same continent, then a particular tribe think they are better than the others in a particular African country. Even common Nairaland, is an everyday battle between two particular tribes. One thing is certain, if ethnicism is so hard to dissolve here, Racism will never stop. They should learn to deal with it. Go hard or you go home.

Almost every white man is racist, but they just try to act professional to mask it but some can't even stand the heat , so they take it off and come out. But how can Cagliari escape sanctions three times in a row. Just goes to show even the Italian FA are indirectly in support.

Is it just me but i don't know why I love countries like France, Belgium, Netherlands. I hardly hear any racist comment coming from there

17 Likes

Re: Cagliari Has Been Cleared Of Racist Chanting Towards Lukaku by ikombe: 6:03am On Sep 18, 2019
Tokunbo treadmill and Ps4 Pro 1TB for sale

Location - Lagos, I can waybill outside lagos.

WhatsApp or call for more info
Re: Cagliari Has Been Cleared Of Racist Chanting Towards Lukaku by Donkenny511(m): 6:03am On Sep 18, 2019
50/50 Ba wahala
Vieamie:
Anytime a white man calls you a black monkey. Smile & return the favour with A WHITE PIG statement... period!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cagliari Has Been Cleared Of Racist Chanting Towards Lukaku by King204(m): 6:07am On Sep 18, 2019
Foolish set of people
Re: Cagliari Has Been Cleared Of Racist Chanting Towards Lukaku by africandollar: 6:07am On Sep 18, 2019
NACE13:
Even a black man in the west thinks Africans still live on trees, a particular country in African think they are better than the others in that same continent, then a particular tribe think they are better than the others in a particular African country. Even common Nairaland, is an everyday battle between two particular tribes. One thing is certain, if ethnicism is so hard to dissolve here, Racism will never stop. They should learn to deal with it. Go hard or you go home.

Almost every white man is racist, but they just try to act professional to mask it but some can't even stand the heat , so they take it off and come out. But how can Cagliari escape sanctions three times in a row. Just goes to show even the Italian FA are indirectly in support.

Is it just me but i don't know why I love countries like France, Belgium, Netherlands. I hardly hear any racist comment coming from there

Hmmn, if you know wetin Belgium do our ancestors for Congo ehn, you go fear fear!
Re: Cagliari Has Been Cleared Of Racist Chanting Towards Lukaku by Luvinghubby: 6:07am On Sep 18, 2019
NACE13:

Lol, there are still racist in those countries but it's worst in Italy because of the menance African migrants crossing from Libya are causing there(dem see us finish). Italy has the highest black African prostitutes in Europe.
I was watching DW news yesterday night and the reporter said a lot of Germans still thinks Africa is a country and not a continent.
The Chinese, Singaporeans, Malaysians, Koreas etc also faced racism in the west a long time ago, even Africans call them Chinko, but their leaders sat down and began developing their countries with emphasis on quality education, technological advancement, zero tolerance for corruption, self sufficiency, population control and reduction of poverty.
They met most of their targets and became major exporters. Racism from the west towards them dropped drastically. They are now respected worldwide and you hardly see their citizens roaming the streets of Europe and America.

Africa leaders steal from the continent and keep it Europe, even when they are sick they and their family run to the west and local hospitals and schools suffer from underdevelopement.
Our brain has been programmed such that Celebrities, Politicians and wealthy Nigerians now run to the west to give birth.

Asian countries where also colonized by the west but I don't know why Africa have refused to be free from bondage. Maybe they need to reformat our brain.

Lukaku is a Belgian but I think he has roots from Africa or Jamaica.

11 Likes

Re: Cagliari Has Been Cleared Of Racist Chanting Towards Lukaku by drips8(m): 6:11am On Sep 18, 2019
Racism will never end in European football until they have black people with power in the board of the FA.

A lot of white people even at the FA hate black players as well, they just try to put up a liberal face to the public.

1 Like

Re: Cagliari Has Been Cleared Of Racist Chanting Towards Lukaku by drips8(m): 6:16am On Sep 18, 2019
africandollar:

Hmmn, if you know wetin Belgium do our ancestors for Congo ehn, you go fear fear!

Leopold was a tyrant, but a lot of people don't know and care because his victims were africans.
Re: Cagliari Has Been Cleared Of Racist Chanting Towards Lukaku by LongrichPlanet: 6:17am On Sep 18, 2019
choi. This is disgraceful from Italian league

Do you have a job but need extra income? Buy and use your everyday products from Longrich and also earn weekly from it. Ask me how 08154847880
Re: Cagliari Has Been Cleared Of Racist Chanting Towards Lukaku by Judybash93(m): 6:19am On Sep 18, 2019
NACE13:

France? Well, I'll really love it if you can pay a visit to Marseille or maybe Nantes... You'll see the face of disgust just because of your dark skin

1 Like

Re: Cagliari Has Been Cleared Of Racist Chanting Towards Lukaku by Judybash93(m): 6:20am On Sep 18, 2019
drips8:

Leopold was a tyrant, but a lot of people don't know and care because his victims were africans.

He committed one of the biggest crimes against humanity and didn't even pay for it
Re: Cagliari Has Been Cleared Of Racist Chanting Towards Lukaku by ppreye(m): 6:22am On Sep 18, 2019
This is so disappointing. Seems 80% of Italian are racists. So there's a level of racial slur above which it becomes intolerable? Double standards
Re: Cagliari Has Been Cleared Of Racist Chanting Towards Lukaku by arantess: 6:24am On Sep 18, 2019
anonimi:

Is racism different from being a divisive person and ethnic bigot

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6411492_buhariunity_jpege6b944865fd28349d890aa9f1f00fb23
One and the same bro
Imagine nairaland bigots blasting Italians for racist abuses....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cagliari Has Been Cleared Of Racist Chanting Towards Lukaku by opeaskey(m): 6:24am On Sep 18, 2019
He who comes into equity must come with clean hands.
Re: Cagliari Has Been Cleared Of Racist Chanting Towards Lukaku by drips8(m): 6:26am On Sep 18, 2019
Judybash93:

He committed one of the biggest crimes against humanity and didn't even pay for it

He turned the country to his property and did as he pleased.

Mutilations, killings, and modern slavery in the Congolese own land.

1 Like

Re: Cagliari Has Been Cleared Of Racist Chanting Towards Lukaku by mozona(m): 6:36am On Sep 18, 2019
so the racist abuse is not enough to punish cagliari

hmm
Re: Cagliari Has Been Cleared Of Racist Chanting Towards Lukaku by dave00733(m): 6:52am On Sep 18, 2019
Not a surprise, it's Italy, the capital of racism. If you are aware of Moise Kean (Italian) last season and the comments of Bonucci on the racist chants against the boy, you won't be surprised.
Re: Cagliari Has Been Cleared Of Racist Chanting Towards Lukaku by bezimo(m): 7:09am On Sep 18, 2019
Vieamie:

That thing dey pain them ehn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heartland FC Bags Another Dana Air Sponsorship Deal / FIFA U-17 World Cup: UAE 2013 / FIFA Approves Calabar Stadium For Nigeria, Malawi Qualifier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.