Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Next Level: What Fg Is Doing To Improve Governance, Service Delivery – Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Next Level: What Fg Is Doing To Improve Governance, Service Delivery – Osinbajo (7767 Views)

FG Inaugurates Committee To Establish National Digital ID To Improve Governance / Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? / Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Next Level: What Fg Is Doing To Improve Governance, Service Delivery – Osinbajo by Oluwabash(m): 3:46am On Sep 18, 2019
India, taking large numbers of people out of poverty. We think that these schemes will work here if they are faithfully and diligently implemented. What we have been able to do so far is 2 million people; we are merely scratching the surface.

There is some cheering news, the programme recently won the AfDB prize for financial inclusion. And we think that there is room for improvement. How do we scale up? We found that there is diligence in repayment, people found that they will get more when they repay their loans.

Let me speak quickly to what will be done differently on implementation of government plans in this dispensation. After the Presidential Policy Dialogue preceding the inauguration of Ministers, the President developed a list of specific mandates for each ministry. Each of those mandates has clearly spelt out action points. Every minister has a mandate with action points, some of the mandates have 7 or 8 points. The ministers are to render their first reports on performance in December. So, in some sense we are moving to a more measurable way of determining where ministers are going and what they ought to do. Of course, there would be challenges of funding, clarity of plans etc.

The full and effective performance of these mandates is, of course, an implementation challenge. We look forward to your contributions on the journey.

Let me again commend the NIM for these many years of provoking thought and action on making our nation work for the benefit of all.

Just a thought as I take my seat, reading the Code of Conduct of the NIM, it is so elegant that if just those of us in this room, including myself, could comply with that code, this country will be completely different. So, I throw the challenge to the NIM to walk the talk.

So, it is now my special pleasure to declare open this annual conference of the Nigerian Institute of Management 2019 for the benefit of all Nigerians. Thank you very much.

Released by:

Laolu Akande
Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity
Office of the Vice President

4 Likes

Re: Next Level: What Fg Is Doing To Improve Governance, Service Delivery – Osinbajo by maisauki: 4:22am On Sep 18, 2019
pls enough of all this noise, let's see what you achieve

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Next Level: What Fg Is Doing To Improve Governance, Service Delivery – Osinbajo by solmusdesigns: 4:23am On Sep 18, 2019
cool

Intelligent and most envied Vice President Nigeria has had so far

With all the noise going round from Odumakin's PDP afenifere, and Mike ozhekome , Professor Osinbajo seems unbothered

6 Likes

Re: Next Level: What Fg Is Doing To Improve Governance, Service Delivery – Osinbajo by okosodo: 4:51am On Sep 18, 2019
This Mann can talk but he is very useless when it comes to action

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Next Level: What Fg Is Doing To Improve Governance, Service Delivery – Osinbajo by Crazeworld(m): 5:17am On Sep 18, 2019
Ok we don hear

Meanwhile, I'm available for your online documents and Print-out Slips. Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Next Level: What Fg Is Doing To Improve Governance, Service Delivery – Osinbajo by Omojudy: 5:20am On Sep 18, 2019
Always nice words. We want to see results not hear words!

https://astrongnigerianwoman.com/2019/08/30/child-sexual-abuse-and-incest/

1 Like

Re: Next Level: What Fg Is Doing To Improve Governance, Service Delivery – Osinbajo by SouthSouth1914: 5:20am On Sep 18, 2019
Talk is the cheapest commodity in governance! Action speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say Mr Osinbanjo..

5 Likes

Re: Next Level: What Fg Is Doing To Improve Governance, Service Delivery – Osinbajo by northvietnam(m): 5:22am On Sep 18, 2019
Shameless errand boy...

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Next Level: What Fg Is Doing To Improve Governance, Service Delivery – Osinbajo by starbright4real(m): 5:26am On Sep 18, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: Next Level: What Fg Is Doing To Improve Governance, Service Delivery – Osinbajo by Obanaijacom: 5:27am On Sep 18, 2019
This Man is so full of lies

5 Likes

Re: Next Level: What Fg Is Doing To Improve Governance, Service Delivery – Osinbajo by Enyimbamercedes: 5:30am On Sep 18, 2019
Official spokesman of the Presidency! Relegated to governance and service delivery! As DHL that you are now.

You never see anything.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Next Level: What Fg Is Doing To Improve Governance, Service Delivery – Osinbajo by tsephanyah(f): 5:32am On Sep 18, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Next Level: What Fg Is Doing To Improve Governance, Service Delivery – Osinbajo by Bossontop(m): 5:33am On Sep 18, 2019
undecided
Mtcheeww........yen yen yen...

Scam government

3 Likes

Re: Next Level: What Fg Is Doing To Improve Governance, Service Delivery – Osinbajo by kettle84(m): 5:40am On Sep 18, 2019
lol

5 Likes

Re: Next Level: What Fg Is Doing To Improve Governance, Service Delivery – Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 18, 2019
every year apc implements one useless program or the other,. same thing pdp did when in power. but after all is said and done what is the major change you see? little or nothing.

You cannot have much sense if you support any of these parties.

if the senators and lawmakers who do not make up to 0.0000001% of the Nigerian population can be collecting what they collect a month but still have issues giving the common man 30k a month then they are one of the biggest problems of Nigeria. none of them will speak against such because when it comes to their pockets pdp and apc will always be in agreement.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Next Level: What Fg Is Doing To Improve Governance, Service Delivery – Osinbajo by omenka(m): 5:58am On Sep 18, 2019
Those who worked tirelessly to drive a wedge between this gentleman and his boss when his boss was incapacitated back then are out taking another shot to see if they succeed. I hope they fail again like they did the last time.

I dont know what is the to benefit the country try from wishing the president and his vice have a go at each other.

1 Like

Re: Next Level: What Fg Is Doing To Improve Governance, Service Delivery – Osinbajo by berbs: 5:59am On Sep 18, 2019
Commisoner wa, e nle sir!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Next Level: What Fg Is Doing To Improve Governance, Service Delivery – Osinbajo by OgahBohz: 5:59am On Sep 18, 2019
constructive criticism is one of the ways to identify an intelligent individual ..
Re: Next Level: What Fg Is Doing To Improve Governance, Service Delivery – Osinbajo by omenka(m): 6:01am On Sep 18, 2019
kettle84:
You cannot do anything other than sign condolence register and distribute trader moni to market women.

shameless dwarf.
And what are you? The president of America and the tallest man in the world I presume.

Do you people ever have anything intelligent to say than insulting people? Are you even capable of an intelligent conversation? I pretty much doubt it.

1 Like

Re: Next Level: What Fg Is Doing To Improve Governance, Service Delivery – Osinbajo by Omolomo4eva(m): 6:02am On Sep 18, 2019
Osinbajos integrity don mix wit mud 4 my eyes
Re: Next Level: What Fg Is Doing To Improve Governance, Service Delivery – Osinbajo by ikombe: 6:03am On Sep 18, 2019
Tokunbo treadmill and Ps4 Pro 1TB for sale

Location - Lagos, I can waybill outside lagos.

WhatsApp or call for more info
Re: Next Level: What Fg Is Doing To Improve Governance, Service Delivery – Osinbajo by Trezagezz: 6:05am On Sep 18, 2019
[s][/s]
solmusdesigns:
cool

Intelligent and most envied Vice President Nigeria has had so far

With all the noise going round from odumakins PDP afenifere, and Mike ozhekome , Professor Osinbajo seems unbothered

[s][/s]

A slave has spoken....
But guess what the last time I checked Osinbajo was just a burial servant n local errand boy in As rock Villa

2 Likes

Re: Next Level: What Fg Is Doing To Improve Governance, Service Delivery – Osinbajo by Rollymax77(m): 6:06am On Sep 18, 2019
Pls whoever that is buoyant enough should pls help me, am facing alot of difficulties, you wonderful people here on nairaland are my last hope. am married and i have a daughter pls. 0017760532. STANBIC
Re: Next Level: What Fg Is Doing To Improve Governance, Service Delivery – Osinbajo by solmusdesigns: 6:11am On Sep 18, 2019
Trezagezz:
[/s][s]

[s]
A slave has spoken....
But guess what the last time I checked Osinbajo was just a burial servant n local errand boy in As rock Villa [/s]

only one envious tribe speaks with this kind of hatefull mindset, but guess what? we would keep ignoring your kind

1 Like

Re: Next Level: What Fg Is Doing To Improve Governance, Service Delivery – Osinbajo by Meti99(m): 6:23am On Sep 18, 2019
I chuckled when I heard we have been able to raise 2million people out of poverty. I guess you meant the ₦10,000 trader moni you used to deceive gullible market women to win an election?
Now you are losing your respect Mr Vice President.
You seem to be far from reality on ground

2 Likes

Re: Next Level: What Fg Is Doing To Improve Governance, Service Delivery – Osinbajo by kehinde1588(m): 6:29am On Sep 18, 2019
Very active vice president. No doubt many wailers are very depressed because they see much potential in our vice President. Its so unfortunate that most of them have allowed politics to becloud their sense of reasoning. They criticize the govt just because they want things to change but when they see a positive change from the same govt, they are always depressed.

God bless prof. Osinbanjo.
Re: Next Level: What Fg Is Doing To Improve Governance, Service Delivery – Osinbajo by Truthbites: 6:30am On Sep 18, 2019
Use and dumped

1 Like

Re: Next Level: What Fg Is Doing To Improve Governance, Service Delivery – Osinbajo by kehinde1588(m): 6:30am On Sep 18, 2019
okosodo:
This Mann can talk but he is very useless when it comes to action
Which of your Vice presidents has ever been innovative and active like Osinbanjo. And tell me in what way have you contributed to the betterment of this Nation than to open your smelling mouth to make "useless" criticism.

You uttered this statement out of sheer jealousy and hatred.

Our V.P is a progressive minded Nigerian.
Re: Next Level: What Fg Is Doing To Improve Governance, Service Delivery – Osinbajo by Ventura1: 6:34am On Sep 18, 2019
He's suffering from the 'WE WILL' syndrome

1 Like

Re: Next Level: What Fg Is Doing To Improve Governance, Service Delivery – Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 18, 2019
Good job FG.
Re: Next Level: What Fg Is Doing To Improve Governance, Service Delivery – Osinbajo by ikombe: 6:38am On Sep 18, 2019
PS4 Pro 1tb for sale

(1) (2) (Reply)

.... / Panama Papers: Falana Wants Public Officials With Foreign Accounts Tried / APC Lawmakers Sabotaging Buhari’s Govt - Sen Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.