Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,448 members, 7,808,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Dating A Demanding Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Demanding Girl (9353 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police / A Supportive Girlfriend Is Better Than A Demanding Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A Demanding Girl by topetope(m): 5:01am On May 18, 2007
Hmm,

I really wonder if anyone in the house has had the experience of dating a chic that is very demanding.

Girls what do you think?

I've just shoved off one that wanted me to buy a phone her father has refused to buy for her.
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by ogogoro: 6:06am On May 18, 2007
Demanding in what sense? Monetary demands or otherise?

If you think all she wants is to get something out of you (which you're not prepared to give), then it's really simple - Don't date her!
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by topetope(m): 8:44am On May 18, 2007
my guy,its money now
abi u think its sex?
no.

Thinks i am this rich boy and wants to put HER LIFE burden on my shoulder.
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by McDoe(m): 8:52am On May 18, 2007
I dont want to believe you are a novice in ladies and guys relationships. We are different and unique in our different ways. There is no lady that does not need something from his guy actually; but what should be considered is the frequency and usually the value(amount) involved. If you can't cope, then *hippo*. Some ladies could as well use that as a test of your sincerity and commitment.
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by bebe2007(m): 9:39am On May 18, 2007
Am sure you saw it in her before you went ahead to date her. Why complain now? or are you tired of collecting your share, if you get what i mean.

A lot of guys see these qualities in a woman and still go for her. After satisfying themselves sexually, they come up with funny excuses. My dear am not going to say leave her, you laid your bed so lie in it.
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by Bigjay(m): 9:58am On May 18, 2007
There we go again, women always trying to defend each other. Does it always have to be that the guy has slept with the girl? HA!! GIRLZ na wa 4 una o
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by bebe2007(m): 10:46am On May 18, 2007
grin @Bigjay, am not defending the gal. Am just stating the obvious. Thats how some guys behave!! it might not be the case this time around but i doubt it anyway.
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by topetope(m): 12:44am On May 19, 2007
bebe2007:

Am sure you saw it in her before you went ahead to date her. Why complain now? or are you tired of collecting your share, if you get what i mean.

A lot of guys see these qualities in a woman and still go for her. After satisfying themselves sexually, they come up with funny excuses. My dear am not going to say leave her, you laid your bed so lie in it.

pls my sister,u dont have to yan lik dat.What if i told u i havent gone --- with dat girl.
i just think we could pull some strings but she is becoming a PAIN IN THE ASS.
i dont think accusing me of having slept with her is enuf justification for her to LIKE MONEY.
I just dont want to be bad but i could just give her a treat she would never forget (FOR A LONG TIME) in public,we cant say,she may learn from dat.
But i aint got that time.me too busy.
wanna mak some money.

But lets face it, ARE GIRLS DAT STUPID?
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by iice(f): 9:57am On May 19, 2007
Different strokes for different folks. Some can handle the demands (whatever they may be), others crumble under it.
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by marlet01(m): 11:09am On May 19, 2007
In terms of money aspect a guy has to think twice if a girl keeps hitting at that side.

I think you should shove her away for your own good.
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by topetope(m): 5:19am On May 20, 2007
iice:

Different strokes for different folks. Some can handle the demands (whatever they may be), others crumble under it.

iice, are u one of them?
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by iice(f): 6:55am On May 20, 2007
Nope
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by dapsycool(m): 10:14am On May 20, 2007
Na soooo bros, poverty and laziness in 9ja, some girls wey their papa neva buy bicycle tire go expect make u dey take ride come carry dem, cos one girl don maga me before, now any i neva chop, ebina, Mario, i catch na punishment for her, they pretend,so it's difficult to know until dem catch u, if u cant play your game, dump her, find financially independent girls,she doesn't have to be from a rich background, All the ladies making money,throw your hands upon me, it's 50/50 in a relationship,shoes i'm wearing i bought it,cars i'm driving i bought it, na destiny's child talk am,
No one is worth dying for,satisfy yourself and please God, Remember we are still suffering from what eve did in the garden of eden,cos Adam fall maga too, full stop
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by bebe2007(m): 9:23am On May 21, 2007
@topetope,

If you are not intimate with her yet, then whats the biggie? from what you said above its like you are still asking her out. Fine, just dont bother with her again now that you know her type. Dont go through with it and later you wouldnt be able to cope. iTs just the way some girls are there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by topetope(m): 9:38pm On May 21, 2007
For more lite on this issue,we are already dating.
b4 this,i hav had a relationship that the gal NEVER asked for a penny,
she even refuses at the slightest opportunity u hav to spend some coins on her.

she is totally INDEPENDENT.

its over btw us but it really hurts me cos it difficult getting NAIJA chics lik dat.
NO GALLERIA trips,NO RECHARGE CARDS demand.

pls ,
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by iice(f): 3:38am On May 23, 2007
^^ sounds like me grin grin tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by teddyface(m): 7:39am On May 23, 2007
topetope:

For more lite on this issue,we are already dating.
before this,i hav had a relationship that the girl NEVER asked for a penny,
she even refuses at the slightest opportunity u hav to spend some coins on her.

she is totally INDEPENDENT.

its over between us but it really hurts me because it difficult getting NAIJA chics lik that.
NO GALLERIA trips,NO RECHARGE CARDS demand.

please ,
my gurl is also like that but you should have found your way around it. just very little thing matter to this kind of girls. hope you know you would feel complete when she buys you things. well as for me i talked my girl and now she has relaxd alittle. she dose not ask, but when i give her she takes. i feel that is how it should be, and not the girl asking for things of heaven while on earth. angry
sometime they dont even care about how you get the money all they want is what they want. na wa for some girl sha lipsrsealed
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by kachiface(m): 7:55am On May 23, 2007
I feel there are some things you "talk to someone" about others you don;t need to, U just read the handwriting onthe wall.

When you're dating and she's so demanding, I bet you she'll make your life a living hell when you marry her. Y u ask? While dating, she is not yet you "responsibility" and she creates so much financial burden on you, when she realizes that it's now your responsibility - well, you've got a timebomb in ya hands!

I think i support your action of bailing out while it's yet early. She may get to meet someone who those demands mean nothing to.
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by topetope(m): 7:30am On May 24, 2007
I wonder y a girls needs to be have like an "I NEVER CHOP" when the are hanging around with gguys.
I appreciate when a girl turns down ur gifts,It spurs u to look for something more interersting that she cant resist.

ALL guys RESPECT chics that are resonable and down to earth.There are some things u cant talk to someone about.One is the issue of demanding for material things.I see it as greed what ur father cannot buy is what u want one struggling BOY to buy all bcoz he says he loves u.

Abeg,let the ladies be more RESPONSIBLE to themslves

Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by joobreel(m): 9:00am On May 24, 2007
abeg, a demanding girl will be hell as a wife. my candid advice- if she has maggared you on some occasions, stroke her p***y well. if she has not maggared you, all join, stroke it. and you know the next thing. RUN!!!. all the best in your as you heed my sincere advice
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by moneytalks(m): 10:12am On May 24, 2007
well, i had one girl that was almost becoming am embarassment, she demands for virtualy every thing. Please give me money to eat, giv me money to buy pure water, give me money for this and that. She is always demanding , almost every day. I almost though that she specialized in begging.she just sends u a text demanding for money and the next minute she shows up at ur place without notice. Men I got so pissed that I , READ BETWEEN THE LINES.
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by bebe2007(m): 10:25am On May 24, 2007
Lets not forget that there are some guys out there who are always demanding from their babes. Its not just a BABE thing. Guys do it too. I have met a couple, and they have perfected the act of asking. Bunch of shameless loosers!!! not a single male pride. angry

Some girls just expect certain standards from their men and nothing else.e.g they donot see any reason why their man will not pay for their cab fare when she comes to see him, take her to the cinema sometimes, eat out and the like. Those i think are some essential things to spice up the relationship. Recharge card could come up occasionally but when it becomes an everyday thing, then its a problem. Men should learn to be MEN take responsibilities not Looking for NICE GALZ that wont accept your gift or take anything from you.CHEAPSKATE!!

1 Like

Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by cbaba: 11:33am On May 24, 2007
hahahaha
my guys this one is very interesting cos i dont do demanding girls at all.
am an ibo boy and i have sworn never to date my ibo girls cos my God they demand to the bone. am wit my sweet yoruba mami that knows when am broke or how to talk really sweet when my pay check comes

the kind of girl that doesnt appreciate money and blows it doesnt go 4 me at all!

y is this life nt have urs and i'll keep mine. if we are truly in love u shud stick wit me and pray excess comes around "cos i need sum 4 me too" abi na only u i love.my mama and my bros nko?

guys if u smell em,run!!!!

and it wont be long till they get pushed and jump into ashewo.
if u are a runs girl,u collect money from men and have sex with them.
GOD WILL PUNISH YOU. I SPIT ON YOU.i pray the Lord takes away my X chromosomes so i dont have a daughter that will disgrace me when things are not doing good.

i dey vex o! perfume ko! n73 ni! thief. na me born u ?
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by tseye(m): 11:43am On May 24, 2007
cheapstakes, some girls, anyway they r intellectual beggars,i alwas go 4 the independentminded ones not the financial parasite ones undecided
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by Nobody: 11:43am On May 24, 2007
SOME LYRICS FROM THE 1999 UNDERGROUND HIT 'CHEAPSKATE' BY SPORTY THIEVZ

A cheap nigga and I rub they nose in it,
Spin them through all the stores with sexy clothes in it,
When she see something, she dying to pose in it,
All she getting is a pre-shrunked tee with holes in it,

chorous
You Aint Get Nadaaa From Us,
Not Even A Dollaaaa From Us,
Drinks And The La-La's On Us,
Or You Get No Punanaaa From Us.

i guess the chorous sums it up! grin

quotes:[/b]The group just wanted to make it clear that [b]relationships should be based on feelings, not finances. "Me personally," Big Dubez says, "if a female is looking to be with a male for security for herself--if you looking for a man to support and take care of you, why can't you take care of yourself?"
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by Hugoboi(m): 11:51am On May 24, 2007
my guys this one is very interesting because i don't do demanding girls at all.
am an ibo boy and i have sworn never to date my ibo girls because my God they demand to the bone. am wit my sweet yoruba mami that knows when am broke or how to talk really sweet when my pay check comes

Word!! bros u hit bullseye.I'm Ibo too and I cant stand 'em!!

y is this life nt have urs and i'll keep mine. if we are truly in love u should stick wit me and pray excess comes around "because i need sum 4 me too" abi na only u i love.my mama and my bros nko?

I wonda!!

.i pray the Lord takes away my X chromosomes so i don't have a daughter that will disgrace me when things are not doing good.

Fo Sho!!  grin  grin   grin   grin

i dey vex o! perfume ko! n73 ni! thief. na me born u

grin sad   grin   grin   grin
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by mrofficial(m): 11:53am On May 24, 2007
Yes! it happens, you know what? i don't give out.
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by tunmininu(f): 12:26pm On May 24, 2007
This is really serious,the guys don yap us finish,Ladies in the house,pls,stand up to defend urselves.
We're not all those names you term us,I'm speaking for all the ladies now. angry.Its just that we expect some level of responsibility from our guys,u know,they should be able to cater to us TO SOME LEVEL,at least that makes him the man ,and there's the saying that "MONEY MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND" at least,that spices the relationship will really be boring without some little trips.
The only thing i frown at is when the demands becomes frequent But I expect a guy to go to any length to satisfy the woman he loves irrespespective of whats' she demands for.
Ladies?Have i spoken well? smiley
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by ugoriccy(f): 12:37pm On May 24, 2007
What an interesting topic!!!!

Guys permit me to say that some of u are too stingy u know wat i mean. Some of u want it very cheap. And is not man enough. cheesy

The essence of relationship is actually not for financial dependence ok?However it is should not not be ruled out in a properly defined relationship. Hence it can flow from anyof the sides involved.

However my advise here is that people should genuiely define thier relationships.Because when you dont have the right motive you meet with the wrong people the likes of those that will run you dry. You know wat I mean.
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by tonyodeh(m): 1:08pm On May 24, 2007
I am bothered about girls that demand as if a man was created just to satisfy the material excesses that girls crave for, they see a man that walks up to them for a relationship as a potential money dropper, hmmn!!, i have this girl am presently trying to date, everytime i ask her why she does not call, she wud be like i shud buy her cdt so that she can call me, she is so demanding that she now puts me off, i am a man and i know responsibilities in a relationship when it comes to giving but when a girl makes it top priority then its so disgusting. girls please change ur attitude and dont see men as a means to an end.
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by Oprah55: 1:17pm On May 24, 2007
No point in dating a girl like that. At one point you just get enough and it's not worth
the hassle.
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by VIC4U: 1:32pm On May 24, 2007
official:

Yes! it happens, you know what? i don't give out.

I'm sure u are not stingy, givers never lack. Do the one u can do, then if her demand is too much for u call her to order. all girls are not the same. most girls learnt it from their friends. But if u cannot cope with her u can quit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Is So Romantic / Ask Me Anything..... / Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.