Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Punch Lines And Explanations-4bars Maxi - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Punch Lines And Explanations-4bars Maxi (9433 Views)

Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines / 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You / Rap Lines You'll Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Punch Lines And Explanations-4bars Maxi by Baudex(m): 5:20am On Oct 31, 2010
I've seen threads here and i see cats dont even understanda what a punch is,so we need straight punches not a full verse,and also explain ya punch,highest punch here is 4bars,lowest is surely 1bar,it depend on how you want to put it and please explain ya punches eg
1bar Punch= [B]Act too Cool i'll unplug u like a fridge[/B]
Explanation= Acting COOL,a fridge is a cooling defice and how do you stop it,you ve to Unplug it lol-so act like a fridge then i'll bring you heat by unplugging you.
Re: Punch Lines And Explanations-4bars Maxi by Baudex(m): 5:28am On Oct 31, 2010
A 2bar punch
[B] Roast his asss up like he Sat-on-a-light-dish
/N shoot him to the skies like launchin a Sat-e-lite-dish[/B]
Explanation: This's a word play and it punches too.
Satelite Dish=Sat-on-a-light-dish
Re: Punch Lines And Explanations-4bars Maxi by Baudex(m): 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2010
1bar punch-
[B]u're gifted like christmas?/so today is ya Boxing-day.[/B]
Explanation-ordinary this clause-U're gifted like Christmas? Is already a punch-adding today's ya boxing-day then makes it stronger,cause we open gifts on boxing-days,and since we're text battling,and exchanging punches like boxing-or am boxing the hell out of him,beating him to hell lol
Re: Punch Lines And Explanations-4bars Maxi by FatFish: 8:49pm On Dec 26, 2010
They seemed a bit confused when I told them I did not have an opinion on being perplexed.
Re: Punch Lines And Explanations-4bars Maxi by Baudex(m): 3:43pm On Feb 22, 2011
u so dumb fatfish
the whole bar no get punch
Re: Punch Lines And Explanations-4bars Maxi by 04kaa: 2:13pm On Feb 23, 2011
Baudex:

u so dumb fatfish
the whole bar no get punch

lmao
Re: Punch Lines And Explanations-4bars Maxi by medjai(m): 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2011
Someone's gotta 'sushi-fy' this fatfish. This whole board is filled with 'its' meaningless bars.
Re: Punch Lines And Explanations-4bars Maxi by darkspade(m): 3:17pm On Mar 02, 2011
better make new friends but keep the old
one is silver other is gold
life is not about who u follow
but wat u do today determines ur tomorrow
am heading straight home to see my love ones again
been on dis jourmey too long it's now am feeling d pain
well d best man may never be d winner
so never underated me cause am a beginner
Re: Punch Lines And Explanations-4bars Maxi by edytruth(m): 7:07am On Mar 05, 2011
Ya flow is heavy & embarrassing like the menstrual issue/It can go no where pass my rap of tissue.

U wud've been happy cos i said ur flow is heavy but comparin it 2 a menuststation, oops. No woman like menstruation tho it's a sign of a healthy woman in dis case a good rap, bt its an embarrassment 2 her. But no matter how heavy is a menses women stop it flow wit a wrap of tissue. So ur flow is nothing bt a mere menses on my RAP of tissue
Re: Punch Lines And Explanations-4bars Maxi by mikuz(m): 3:54pm On Mar 07, 2011
Think you're dependant enough to rap battle me at last/
buh am a blow up your independence like abuja bomb blast/
Re: Punch Lines And Explanations-4bars Maxi by Baudex(m): 9:59pm On Apr 22, 2011
@spade
U re so dumb n lame
@mikuz n truth
Nice work,love d punches.
Re: Punch Lines And Explanations-4bars Maxi by slimustin(m): 3:17pm On Apr 28, 2011
i noticed ur heart beat increased
wen u faced me
i'm gon rip ur heart frm ur chest
& put in ur mouth,

increasd heart beat & heart in d mouth signifies fear.
Re: Punch Lines And Explanations-4bars Maxi by danzousama: 1:09pm On May 18, 2011
i put my dik in da brain of a genius ,
i guess im fukin intelligent,

fukin his head(literally)
im fukin intelligent(compliment)

diks in my toilet, so my shiit iz cocky

cocky- dik like
cocky-confident
Re: Punch Lines And Explanations-4bars Maxi by babygat: 8:30pm On May 21, 2011
First time we met we made eye contact
She enticed me and i signed the contract
she said she was stressed
And i gave her STS lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Punch Lines And Explanations-4bars Maxi by Baudex(m): 4:36am On Sep 09, 2011
M d real shit- Stink_Smell
S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ better put ya head 4well- Think_Well
Explanation: the 1st Line- M d real Shit -Stink Smell - its just a Rhyme line τ̲̅ȍ compliment the coming multi rhyme -Think well
Mean while this second line Carries the punch-put ya head in a well- think well (as in be intelligent)
N i used a double word rhymes its called ª multi
Stink-Smell
Think- well
Re: Punch Lines And Explanations-4bars Maxi by mayorM: 4:34pm On Sep 11, 2011
am most wanted like a terrorist/mess wit me and i'll show u what real terror is/i got d best crew me ,myself and i and we never scared when haterz aiming us /cos they always miss like spinsters/
explanation; terrorist and terror is dats wordplay ,last line spinsters are called miss
Re: Punch Lines And Explanations-4bars Maxi by nosagold(m): 10:52am On Dec 01, 2011
ain't go no sickle cell but what i spit is ill
nw im balling on d mic playing rap game lyk im real
ma music making more waves dan an ocean
im too cool got so many fans lyk a potion
Re: Punch Lines And Explanations-4bars Maxi by Spoiltbrat: 11:45am On Jan 31, 2012
strangle ya-neck for tryna 'hang' with tha-best/
in death by hanging, the victim gets strangled o death, wordplay is on the word hang 'hang' grin
Re: Punch Lines And Explanations-4bars Maxi by DualCore1: 7:03am On Apr 15, 2012
I tire for una o. I thought this was a thread to explain terminologies of rap. What's with all the flows (that ain't even flowing)? angry
Re: Punch Lines And Explanations-4bars Maxi by scarletdp(m): 3:28pm On May 03, 2012
they say love is in d air, so i hold ma breath.... no explaining needed....
Re: Punch Lines And Explanations-4bars Maxi by pally212(m): 3:13am On Jun 09, 2012
you all are like a piano with a lots of keys but cant open any door
Re: Punch Lines And Explanations-4bars Maxi by satmaniac(m): 11:28pm On Jun 15, 2012
scarletdp: they say love is in d air, so i hold ma breath.... no explaining needed....
I don catch u o!ppl hu listen to lil wayne music know where u get dat from.
Re: Punch Lines And Explanations-4bars Maxi by folarin22(m): 9:48am On Jun 16, 2012
I watch you spit verse, everyone's laughing at ya/
You're disgracing your family with pace, advices bra//
You, yes you! Wack lines are disgraces to nature/
I'm spiting grenade, and you be think I'm a bad creature/
Re: Punch Lines And Explanations-4bars Maxi by silasmanner(m): 12:03am On Aug 10, 2012
i'm d key 2da fckng door call me d kind all dum dis y i'm hot i cn't gt burnt i've gat enough money no mre living in an hot.
Re: Punch Lines And Explanations-4bars Maxi by ojoawo(m): 1:12am On Aug 15, 2012
check out this new post, very interesting
https://www.nairaland.com/1018865/rap-cypher-challenge
Re: Punch Lines And Explanations-4bars Maxi by KudiKidd(m): 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/1087486/rap-battle-tournament-it-begins
okay okay... enof of tha Braggin, enof of tha Dissin... if yhu think yhu good enof and yhu got what it takes to be tha NAIRALAND Rap BATTLE king of tha Ring.. jos click on that link above.. and sign up by replying I'm IN... and let tha BATTLE Begin... remember first come first serve but terms and condition applys though.. so let's GO into the THERE... HAHAHAHAHA..
AVALABLE for both FEMCEE's and EMCEE's..
|\_______ ___ ________,,_____
../ *Leggo~~~~>****"""""
/ _==o __________________ |""-
.."..),--- .(_(_ _) /
....// (\) ),----".'
..// .--/
//___/
Re: Punch Lines And Explanations-4bars Maxi by youngmicona(m): 9:50am On Apr 10, 2013
Even if You use a G.P.R.S, you still won't Find Your Way to the top.........Steven wonder/

Gprs is what we use in searching or finding something either with mobile or any other electric device, steven wonder is a blind artiste. So dig d hidden wordplay, meta4 nd punch in dia.

Steven wonder(blind) goes with 'won't find'

It's Mic Meezy d rapmaestro.
Re: Punch Lines And Explanations-4bars Maxi by EdwardMurders: 3:21am On Apr 11, 2013
Listen, Im wrecking your jaw, fam! If you're texting some soft crap!
I wouldnt make room for your lines if it was sketching an floorplan!

EZ.

(1) (Reply)

Dopest Modenine Barz / Best Recording Music Studio In Lagos - Goldmyne Studios / *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) **********

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.