Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

d - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / d (3390 Views)

Who Is Responsible For The Pregnancy / She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 / My Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Rejected His Advances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

d by MOBO444(f): 4:57pm On Oct 31, 2010
dd
Re: d by MOBO444(f): 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2010
d
Re: d by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2010
We hear you. Keep broadcasting your everyday life on nairaland bravo.
Re: d by MrsEve: 5:08pm On Oct 31, 2010
I see Mobo still a liar, some things just never changed undecided
Re: d by LAGOS1976: 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2010
This issue is a finance issue.
Re: d by 190: 5:52pm On Oct 31, 2010
Mobo444 aint this info too much for the public,

@tymes me sef dey wonder for u!! grin grin
Re: d by Yorisb: 6:12pm On Oct 31, 2010
MOBO444:

Last night I received 2,377 missed call from a lady friend in Nigeria mother, when I went home to Nigeria In August, there was this lady I slept with in Benin, Edo state and the condom got torn during the action, well I am back in England and the lady called and say she is Pregnant, she is a big girl and works in a bank, she is 31 years old and desperately searching for husband (Boy she was good in bed and handled me in Benin).

Now I have rejected the pregnancy and told her to abort it, that I have someone I love here in England and won’t be bothered by a loser like her (Was drunk when I had her), The mum called me and tried to threaten me, I cut the phone on her and slept up, I just woke up this morning to see 2,377 missed call from her mother, I am in a fix, but one thing I won’t do is marry her, cant marry a Black Nigeria lady.
shocked Hope you've gone 4 HIV test already? shocked
Re: d by MrsEve: 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2010
Yorisb! You naughty boy you! grin

I hope it negative too, I feel sad for the victims,
Re: d by MOBO444(f): 6:15pm On Oct 31, 2010
Yorisb:

shocked Hope you've gone 4 HIV test already? shocked

I have and i am clean (funny i jumped out when the CD got torn, trust me).
Re: d by madlady(f): 6:18pm On Oct 31, 2010
MOBO444:

Last night I received 2,377 missed call from a lady friend in Nigeria mother, when I went home to Nigeria In August, there was this lady I slept with in Benin, Edo state and the condom got torn during the action, well I am back in England and the lady called and say she is Pregnant, she is a big girl and works in a bank, she is 31 years old and desperately searching for husband (Boy she was good in bed and handled me in Benin).
Now I have rejected the pregnancy and told her to abort it, that I have someone I love here in England and won’t be bothered by a loser like her (Was drunk when I had her), The mum called me and tried to threaten me, I cut the phone on her and slept up, I just woke up this morning to see 2,377 missed call from her mother, I am in a fix, but one thing I won’t do is marry her, cant marry a Black Nigeria lady.

Silence is a woman's best garment. lipsrsealed
Re: d by MrsEve: 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2010
Wait a minute, you jump out when the condom broke but the mum called you a million time saying the daughter is pregnant with your child? Hmmm, I think I need to confer with Sherlock Holmes!
Re: d by Coolabbie: 6:42pm On Oct 31, 2010
Wat a funny story. 2377 calls in one nite? Were dey dat desperate or are u just exaggerating?
Re: d by Renatas(f): 6:43pm On Oct 31, 2010
is mobo a white man or a black man?
Re: d by johnnygan(m): 6:44pm On Oct 31, 2010
Topic and body makes no sense. You cannot get up to 2000 missed calls in just one night and i can prove it theoritically and arithmetically. You can't have a black lady for a wife but you can have them in bed right? Who are you trying to deceive? Nairalanders aint that dumb to fall for this. Trust me, we can play along with you thou, it don't mean we trust your make-up stories
Re: d by Coolabbie: 6:46pm On Oct 31, 2010
johnnygan:

Topic and body makes no sense. You cannot get up to 2000 missed calls in just one night and i can prove it theoritically and arithmetically. You can't have a black lady for a wife but you can have them in bed right? Who are you trying to deceive? Nairalanders aint that dumb to fall for this. Trust me, we can play along with you thou, it don't mean we trust your make-up stories
at least it still makes 4 an interestin laff
Re: d by angel200: 7:23pm On Oct 31, 2010
mobo444 u again,this boy,you non go ever change,wonders shall never end,u make me hate benin boys so much.WHO DO U EVEN THINK U ARE?gods gift to nija girls?na only stupid nija girls go marry or date looser like u.idiot
Re: d by Phate07(m): 7:41pm On Oct 31, 2010

2000plus miss calls aint possible in a night.
Re: d by ismaeel86(m): 7:59pm On Oct 31, 2010
This is a good script for a blockbuster nollywood movie.
Re: d by MetalGong4: 8:18pm On Oct 31, 2010
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha . . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

MOBO I really enjoy your stories. Please more of them.
Re: d by iyatrustee(f): 9:18pm On Oct 31, 2010
Na wa oh! Bros I hail u. U talk say d girl gud for bed and d next minute u say u were drunk when u had her! Can't but laugh @ d way u believe all nlers are dumbass like you
Re: d by MOBO444(f): 10:20pm On Oct 31, 2010
d
Re: d by r231(m): 10:30pm On Oct 31, 2010
comedian
Re: d by MrsEve: 10:30pm On Oct 31, 2010
You got issues Mobo undecided
Re: d by Coolabbie: 10:51pm On Oct 31, 2010
MOBO444:

We are talking of a pregnancy and you talking of nollywood script, you must be a black woman.
ROTFLMAO. Kai black woman don suffer 4 dis world o!
Re: d by Wislet(f): 11:06pm On Oct 31, 2010
*pounds him on the head and walks off*
Re: d by violent(m): 11:06pm On Oct 31, 2010
Renatas:

is mobo a white man or a black man?

no one really cares. . .he's just the site's popular ídiot!
Re: d by Chubhie: 11:12pm On Oct 31, 2010
You think nairalanders be ode abi?apart 4rm being drunk n stil knew she was gud n bed,u were even concious to know when the condom burst!olodo.
Re: d by madlady(f): 2:19am On Nov 01, 2010
Wislet:

*pounds him on the head and walks off*

grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: d by MsPotato(f): 2:24am On Nov 01, 2010
This Mobo Lolo of a guy. Seriously, what do you have against Nigerian women? Are you not a Nigerian man with Nigerian Blood? Do you not chop Egusi Soup and Fried Plantain while drink Sapele Water all your life when you were still a Rodent Toddler and up till this date? undecided What did Garri ever did to you sef? Did your mother land strangled you and your family to your death bed? Are you actually angry with the women there or the government? If you have the basic common knowledge, you should get angry with the government and give your people a break. wink
Re: d by Tinksh(f): 2:49am On Nov 01, 2010
I am hoping and praying this is a joke!!!!! Otherwise you incure my wrath!! I will give you the benifit of the doubt for now and assume it is a story.
Re: d by Osama10(m): 2:59am On Nov 01, 2010
violent:

no one really cares. . .he's just the site's popular ídiot!

Is this his title?
Re: d by Akinagirl(f): 5:18am On Nov 01, 2010
Wow, this must be a joke.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is He A Near Perfect Man? / Caption This Photo: What Do You Think This Lady Is Looking At?? / Am Lonely, Frustrated And Depressed!!! Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.